How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

Attached: 08-49-30-born_to_feel_by_anthiflex_d7gy7da-pre.jpg (775x1032, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_Nrh3ze6oRRebYWM8TryKCy0zYNXyhq6Iz6cCX3D8U/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really fucking good and enjoying it while it lasts because i know my depression is gonna kick in in about 2 months.

Attached: DmBAB.jpg (800x600, 65K)

I hate my job and I spend my weekends and free time in general as a shut-in psuedo-neet

Not great honestly, I found out in an x-ray last week that I've had an L1 compression fracture for over a year which explains the ache I get sometimes when bending over without proper form. It disqualifies me from most if not all jobs in the ADF because while it hasn't affected mobility or strength so far, rucking could make it much worse. I want to become a spook in the next decade or so since I'm straight out of uni now, and I'd planned on six years of military service to strengthen my application. No idea what to do now. Are LEO roles more tolerant of this sort of injury, if if even make the cut with a degree and some volunteering/casual government gigs? Fitness wise I'm not planning on setting powerlifting records but I can still stay very fit in theory, I've just been doubting myself a ton over the past week and I feel stuck now. Parents are treating me like an invalid even though I was going through life completely normally for an entire year until I found out about this

stay strong, brother

Attached: 1545942724580.jpg (1010x897, 67K)

Wholesome af.

Attached: 6HvxP50.png (499x363, 302K)

CANT LET THE SADBOIS TAKE OVER

Weather where I live is fakken beautiful right now and I’m looking into competitively shooting in the area. Dating a qt (here there may be dragons) and we’ll see how it goes.

Still a gf-less loser, same as every morale thread.

Drinking alone and throwing myself into hobbies like Battletech. Need to quit drinking and get a real job but hate being around people. At least I've got my chronic back pain kind of sorted out. I would've thought getting that mostly fixed would have helped with drinking but I'm still thirsty.

very very badly. I think everyday about the Marine which died under my cupped hands while I tried to do chest compressions on his broken body. I just wish I had died that die desu. I know I have been drinking but maybe i deserve alteast some relief from this stupid shit. It just realy sucks because I know i dont deserve to be sad for myself because I didn;t klnow hjm well .

Great. I touched boobies today. How are you?

Pretty good. Have been seeing the family a lot lately and taking out my older guns to fondle. Only have the occasional suicidal thought, but less so then I used to.

Attached: comrades.png (693x925, 1.46M)

I mean. He's dead. No sense in killing yourself (albeit slowly) over him. You tried. You were probably the only one who tried, or was able to try. That's something to be proud of.

Just live, man. He would have wanted you to. I don't think he's watching you from whatever afterlife, pissed at you for trying to save him.

Good. I just realized that Cynicism is a meme and I should try and better myself to get a gf because most of the Ancient Cynics were literal basketcases and shat in public like lunatics. Plus, life is too short to be lonely. And while I respect Stoicism, I’m pretty sure most of its writers are lying by omission and aren’t talking about the degenerate things they did when they were young or even while they were writing their treatises on the Good Life. I should go out, get a job, prepare for my Masters program and find a cute 20 year nerdy gf that’s marriage material at my college’s Catholic cathedral (Hopefully with jet black hair and a nice toned figure) but the spring semester is already over so maybe in the fall. Also I’m going to see if I can get a Makarov or a SCCY gun for my first gun and a Toyota 4Runner at the end of summer. So yeah, life is pretty good ATM: things are looking up

Attached: Crazed_British_soldier.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Depression stemming from California gun laws, EMT shit and not getting into medical school. Hopefully I get into at least a DO program or idk what Im gonna do. Other than that Im ok senpai, thanks for asking Jow Forums you faggots are the only ones that understand.

Attached: Ranger Wojak.jpg (844x898, 159K)

Anxious.
Got my first kids, a pair of girls, on the way due in August.

Head injury made me asexual, can't get a stiffy and nothing makes me feel like I should.
Will it wear off?
Should I see a doctor?

You gotta live for him noe my dude, he wouldnt want you to be like this. Living is the fucking hardest thing we do.

i'm lowkey shitting my pants because I need to pass some important exams soon and then take a board exam next year to get into med school.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

also am dealing with nyc gun laws, so I feel you with cali

I hope you get into something that interests you, tho.

Attached: CVFifOJUAAAmIZm.png (239x231, 7K)

I have both a baikal makarov and a 2001 4runner, I can confirm they make life better.

I've been feeling like fuckin' garbage the past few days and I have no clue why. I've been having a fucking horrible time trying to sleep too.
Beyond that, things are okay. Pic related - things seem kinda fucked right now, but after a bit of thinking I'm sure it'll turn out okay.

Attached: 1551672168936.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

>good job making decent money with good overtime
>just passed firefighter entrance agility test
>still skinny, but in the best shape of my life
>recently picked up an M&P Sport II that I shoot a lot with a buddy
>awesome gf of over a year that I can see marrying in the not too distant future

Life's been unusually good to me recently, Jow Forums. Hope the same for you.

Aww. Congrats on becoming a father user. May God bless you and your increasing family

It’s not your fault man. You did everything you could to save your buddy and even that wasn’t enough. Forgive yourself because there was nothing you could do yet you went the extra mile to save your brother in arms in his last moments. Just live your life for both you and him. That’s what he’d want you to do. He knows that you put in your all to save him, so don’t be hard on yourself.

Time for a hike and some can plinking.

I hear NY gun laws are even more retarded than Calis senpai, so I dont envy your position. Still good luck with your med school apps, idk how different your process is but i hear that the CRAS on the MCAT is especially autistic this year. Still i hope you get into med school in a free state senpai as Im hoping to.

i have no money and the girl i had a crush on is a lesbian

>L1 compression fracture for over a year
If you've had a fracture for over a year without any signs of healing then you have bigger problems as it indicates your body isn't functioning properly. More likely explanation is that a recent x-ray showed you currently have a fracture that will heal with time if you don't fuck with it.

>explains the ache I get sometimes when bending over without proper form
Anyone's back will start to ache if you are repeatedly bending over without proper form. Just monitor the fracture (it'll heal with time) and then slowly build your back muscles before doing any crazy shit.

Attached: 1539484796816.jpg (600x738, 108K)

Not good. I was injured and can't focus on anything because of the lasting pain from the injury.

Now because everyone's demonizing pain medicine because of all the subhuman junkies dropping dead from >50x strength heroin adulterants.

When I go to treatment, they keep trying to give me all these antidepressants and atypical medications with side effects akin to "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream".

They're lying, racist kike doctors that want to slow-kill me or wait until I get desperate and kill myself by using a fake pain pill processed with fentanyl so they can use me as a statistic for their rehab treatment rackets, and I'm sick of it. I can't do anything but watch my time go by, and it gets worse every day.

Maybe I'll get better, maybe you'll hear a news story that clicks together with other posts you may have seen me post.

I blame LGBT drug-addict archetypes. The colored hair furfag psychedelic mutt users, they are all the root of the problem, and I hope they all die, including the gay/tranny users on this board.

Every time I see puppies I want to crush their heads in a vice and laugh at their wet noses that only deserve mutilation due to their manipulative nature (comparing them to underage drugged drag queens_)

It's not a prejudice, they're throwing heuristics into my face for me to identify them by. Everyone's dying and reemerging as part of their cult. K I'm not being stopped because I'm a living psyop mkultra false flag.

Pic related is that stupid vulture my gangstalkers keep posting

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-08 06-32-01.png (51x92, 8K)

at this very moment?
I'm drunk, it's 2AM and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
Supposedly, I'm in the process of writing that paper that'll give me an engineering license, but I don't really see myself working in that branch.

Consider going to military academy after finishing that (because hey, it'd be a waste of 3 years to just give up the studies now, wouldn't it?) and hopefuly end up with title of 2nd Lt. Eng. and 10 years of guaranteed job.

Based schitzo poster
You had me until the 4th paragraph.

Doing alright. I finally got a full time job again after being unemployed for about 5 and a half months. Now I can spend money on guns and gun accessories again.

Attached: :k: Nice.jpg (427x427, 14K)

I messed up in the gym in Feb 2018 but after they tested for feeling and mobility at the time I was told that the pain was caused by the muscles in that area going into spasm, they didn't bother to do an x-ray. After six weeks of slowly getting back into walking around and spending the rest of the time on my bed not moving my torso, life was basically back to normal. I only got an x-ray last week to check my posture since that region is slightly pronounced on my back. Physio said that it has fully healed and basically to treat it just like an abnormality.
Pic related

Attached: received_326190428088229.jpg (1124x2020, 221K)

I'm happy that you're doing fine. Take care anonbro.

We will see. The job is quite different from what I am used to. The only thing it has in common with what I studied in college is that it's in the STEM field (Just like my Bachelor's Degree). I just hope that it works out for me.

Attached: 1548865414461.png (1037x843, 588K)

Frogs in the wire. Running low on ammunition, but I ain't got nowhere else to go.

Attached: Every Fucking Day.jpg (606x861, 719K)

>Physio said that it has fully healed and basically to treat it just like an abnormality.
If it isn't affecting your ability to operate then why would it prevent you from being an operator? Just lie if they ask you about any previous health problems (like literally every other person joining the military). If you are worried about the government finding your med records don't. The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing and honestly no one cares enough to look anyway

Attached: 1538670839840.png (426x541, 354K)

Doing better than last year, which I spent the entire time stateside in my room playing vidya. Picked up a couple of guns after deployment, going to the range regularly, and havent spent a single weekend by myself since. 1/2

Attached: 4570BAB0-CFD8-48ED-B3D6-382235638E6A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Going good.

Have money will travel.
Have gun will travel faster.

Attached: 1550788823333.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

>I'm lowkey shitting my pants because I need to pass some important exams soon and then take a board exam next year to get into med school.
I shit posted my way through law school and the bar exam just fine. You'll be fine.

I can accomplish almost nothing meaningful due to my addiction to procrastinating on the internet.

Been spending a lot of time with depressed friend who’s wife is deployed. Taking him out to the range, hanging out, doing stuff together. I worry about him

Attached: B9AA3518-6FE5-471F-8D5D-671F880D8511.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

You're a good friend user.
I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1550948560007.jpg (407x500, 44K)

I just recently got hired at fed-ex. Plan on going back to school at a community college (after dropping out of University last year) while working. Grandfather is sick in the hospital and has a tube down his throat breathing for him. He is a based as hell Vietnam vet and seeing him like this is tough. I hope he pulls through.

Your elder will be fine.

went to local baseball game yesterday in cold and woke up feeling like complete shit. should be fine tomorrow. also im going to order a new gun on friday and i want this week to end.

normally I only post in these threads when I'm feeling bad so let me even out the scale a little bit
>injuries are going away or behaving satisfactorily
>in half-decent shape, not as good as I'd like but not abysmally bad
>about to start a new job that'll scratch my oper8ing itch and keep me paid
>tfwnogf but lots of great friends and good times with same

yo based on this and your other poasts I think you could use a read through the links heredocs.google.com/document/d/1Y_Nrh3ze6oRRebYWM8TryKCy0zYNXyhq6Iz6cCX3D8U/edit

Haven't gotten to the range in almost 6 months cause of city laws. Should be studying for finals but law is shite to study for

We aren't getting out of this alive. It was a pleasure.

Its a group effort. He did buy a deagle though, that thing is fun

Attached: D16C92BE-86E9-43B8-9BDE-FC97DC47EB42.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

i want to get into competition shooting but i csn barely walk and even though I'm trying to be positive and say that i just want to do it for myself and for fun, i know that i will always be last and it pisses me off. maybe i should start a 2-gun special olympics so i can compete with guys in wheelchairs and downies.

Attached: ccf5ada01e0c066109fec74a6ab62b31f1582598_hq.jpg (578x605, 51K)

How the fuck do vets put up with multiple compression fractures and fucked knees? Seems like their mental health would be really bad but I never see any vets in these threads

I want to join the army but I can't decide on the mos I want. I wanted to go intel but I don't know if I'm smart enough for intel and I don't want to fuck with a top secret security clearance for the mos I wanted, and I don't even know if I'd get it. I was suicidal for a minute and the people that were in my life at the time knew about it, and I'm sure they'd tell the investigator. It might disqualify me from joining the army altogether. I can't decide on what else I could do. I want something that can get me a civilian job, but I don't want to do a trade. I've been around enough of that shit and I know I don't want to do that. In addition I'm a fat lazy fuck, so not good. I've got about 3 months to get in shape and figure some shit out.

Attached: 1476239250687.png (497x418, 346K)

Enjoying the spoils of CA freedom week, even though I won't be home until September.

Attached: 1535923936634.png (532x582, 514K)

If I can ever get my boss off my back, sure.

>wife is deployed

vomit everywhere

He’s military too, just different commands. They plan on moving to washington and smokin weed after they finish their contracts

This guy's just doing everything right.

kinda terrible, i just hope i pass english 1 on the third attempt this time and don't get suspended for a year if i don't pass it. and my attempts to get a social circle have failed again.

Attached: 8928056.jpg (468x476, 74K)

>single dad
>25
>girls my age are either dumpster fires or not interested in the responsibilities of dating a guy with a kid
>Dead end job I can't quit because of the stability it provides me and mine
>perpetually tired
My kid is the only reason I get out of bed every morning but he can't quite fill in the holes in my heart. I have dreams about finding his mom and killing her with a hammer (a better death than she deserves).

If I started making roller delayed blowback 45 ACP square tube rifles with a telescoping wire stock, ready to sbr, do you think I could do that for a living instead of the factory?

You're definitely smart enough for intel, don't worry about that. No idea on the clearance thing, though, I'm in a similar situation right now.

Starting a small business, especially in firearms, is always a major risk. I'd start that as a side project that could have the potential to grow rather than going all in at once.

gonna tell the girl I think shes really swell tomorrow. I hate the feeling in my stomach right now. Im not fully expecting to be shot down but the forecast is looking grim. Got accepted to law school. Im excited but even if she reciprocates those feelings its still gonna be rough. Im winning on all the subjects expect the one I really want to. Still gotta keep going though. pray for me lads

Attached: 1534213099998.jpg (960x720, 105K)

kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

SAM-K, motivator.

No matter what she says, it's worth getting it out there and moving forward.

Life has good times and bad times. They come and go man.

Don't overwhelm the girl with your feelings man
Just ask her to a movie or something

Fuckin awesome. I just separated from the chair force and can now join the rest of society where they have chic-fil-a and grocery stores that stock more than basic white bitch foods. Absolute YEET in this motherfucker.

Hopefully everything works out for the best for us.

Fucking shitty, just found out I can't go shooting in any of my local spots anymore. Have to figure out where the fuck I can shoot in bakersfield or some shit....

>and just living in comiefornia in general is suffering

Attached: 1553994176325.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

Thanks man, I've been trying to keep telling myself but at the same time I dont wanna make my class with her and my greater social life awkward.
I know, we've been friends for a decent time now, tried to hang with her recently but she always is busy, not sure if its a subtle way of turning me down, either way she keeps responding to my snaps. as much signs for as there are against.

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

Just be casual about it. If she says no, you can still be friends as long as you don’t make it weird. Either things stay the same, or they improve.

I've been trying to keep that in my head but I feel like I'm so autistic it will end up being weird no matter what

Attached: 5b53ab9d772a3.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>but I feel like I'm so autistic it will end up being weird no matter what
Perception shapes reality. If you act like you're a confident, self-assured guy then in her mind you are. No one knows what's going on in your head (not yet anyway...) so people can only form perceptions based on your outward actions.

And do what this user ^ says.

Attached: 1541461323402.jpg (750x938, 55K)

Been pretty great lads. Work's been going ok, and I just got off training as a charge nurse at my new job. I've been working out more and eating a little better. Just finished making some spicy tequila for one of my friend's birthday, and I'm looking forward to playing some d&d with those guys. The only regret is that I haven't given myself much range time recently, but I can only make that change myself.
To all the lads that are feeling down. Keep at it. Small changes and hard fought victories are to be found in this life. There is never a darkness so deep that doesn't make even the smallest bit of light wrenched from it shine all the brighter. We all believe in you.

Attached: 1555276846141.jpg (220x230, 8K)

About to smoke a bowl to kill this fuckin migraine I have

Attached: 5CE2DE8F-089B-4C7B-A5CC-3460743570D9.jpg (793x370, 46K)

Not holding up well because my nephew is now taller than me and I'm fucking six feet tall. Goddamnit I'm only 24 years old.

>nephew taller than me

My nephew is taller than me as well and idk how i should feel about this as well........

Fairly well. Had a great day at the range over the weekend, fixed the reliability issues with my Tokarev and my $400 WASR outperformed my friend's $1100 MAADI. Getting my CCW permit next month, very excited about that.
Got over the slump I was in a few months ago of hating my job and am no longer actively trying to find a new one.

Good for you lad. May tight groupings and good performance reviews smile upon you.

Ill have a shot or two in me before I do it so hopefully that helps (thursdays my drinkin night)

Attached: 1555137942988.png (500x306, 255K)

I wake up everyday hating myself but don't have the guts to end it all because of what it would do to my family.

Hello fellow manic depressive user. Keep one word in mind above all else; sustainability. It will help you when manic to limit how hard you go, limiting your downer depressive cycle. Eventually you can find a balance, I believe in you fren

Buying a handgun was a mistake because now I have to face the fact that I'm too much a pussy to commit suicide instead of rationalizing with "I would do it if I had a painless method." Makes me 500x angrier at myself. Can't even get a job as a bank teller despite doing tax prep but apparently that's not enough experience even though I "handled cash" as a food service manager for years.

Been better. But also been far worse. hbu?

Attached: milkman.jpg (540x720, 55K)

Thanks user. Excited to take the AK out to a proper DNR range and see just how accurate I really am. So far I've only confirmed that it's properly sighted in at ~100m and that I can reliably put rounds center of mass at that distance. This was only my second time shooting it so I'm very pleased.

2 finals to go, but I'm well aware that once I'm out on summer break I'll be cripplingly lonely.

Are you me? I’m generally pretty good at my job and hang with friends sometimes but usually I want nothing more than to spend my weekends hidden in my room with some digornio and vidya/staring at the ceiling listening to music.

Just remember. The vodka never helps as much as you feel it does.

Lost a fair amount of money at the casino. Im not going hungry or anything so its not dire, just dumb. Upset at myself for losing money.

Mom died 2 weeks ago completely unexpected. this has been the most gut wrenching thing I ever experienced. so many things I wanted to do with her and tell her that I can never do now. The one bright light in my life has been snuffed out. How do people move on from shit like this? Seems impossible right now.

Attached: 1552636532716.gif (500x283, 495K)

I make it a point to never drink since violent alcoholism runs in the family. Not like booze can fix a lack of friends anyways.

I am currently serving in the Army and 19. I just really don’t know if my life is really worth living - I just get these periodic moments of depression and I just want to end it bros. Anyone else?

Attached: 586D6566-B982-4E84-B12C-B23987434367.jpg (3724x2094, 2.25M)

Still sad that you won't be able to pay the property taxes and get all the tendies you want with the secret sauce?

It fades over time. Sometimes you might even forget the pain. Other times something pulls their memory to the forefront and it'll hurt like they passed yesterday.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear user. My dad died very suddenly a few years ago. The pain does fade over time. I wish i could say something to comfort you, but when it comes down to it, you just have to take it

Seek help. Make sure you don't off yourself with a gun.

Pretty good, working on getting a gun license in yurop and getting my chemistry degree. Started working out and will try to fix my social anxiety soon. Life is pretty nice for me right now.

Attached: mount_gondola_by_ratalada-dbqu113.gif (1200x1200, 3.81M)

Good at the moment, but not sure about future. My right knee is going bad. I can still run, but not in 10 years. If ww3 doesnt come in the next 5 years, i will never see any combat.

Trying to be financially responsible but at the same time really wanting to get in the Night vision game. Life is hell

Attached: 1551550963579.gif (304x200, 2.65M)