Best first concealed carry gun??

to start, i despise glock, all else equal i would not carry or practice with a glock as often as another gun solely because it was a glock.

prefer 9mm or 357 or bigger. is this good? or maybe a shield. or a chiappa

Attached: J90C9F20_3QT_L_FT.jpg (840x581, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shieldtm-9mm.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a big ass fucking gun guy holy shit. It can be done yes, but for baby's first go with the shield 1 or 2.

I would look at single stack 9mm guns. The beretta 92 compact is great but not easy for everyone to conceal. It's basically a full sized gun.

yeah but its sexy af

that doesn't matter for a CC gun

consider necking yourself for being a retard who values form over function without even knowing the most basic fucking knowledge and relying on some other retards to recommend you some special snowflake pistols to tickle your prostate
faggot

>go with the shield 1 or 2.
how many shields is optimal for carry? do you have any recommendations for a good leather brace or baldric that can hold at least 6 shields?

Attached: dc6408e749084a32087c5d38b1b89945.jpg (559x756, 127K)

youd be impenetrable with all those shields

oddly specific

how do you know he just doesnt like the trigger?

sorry not actual shields. M&P shields

>Best gun
Opinions and assholes
Everyone has one.
Most stink.

P938. Just make sure to only use sig magazines, and it doesn't like hollow points other than federal HST for compact pistols.

>22

thanks for wanting me to get killed

because glocks are the AR15s of the handgun world and have dozens of aftermarket triggers to choose from if you can't stand the factory trigger

SW MP Shield 9mm

/thread

what?

sw43c is a 22 revolver

I have a shield (1, 9mm). It's been inerrently relable, can handle +p (the beretta 92/M9a1 is not rated for it)

Shield is an ugly little fucker and doesn't have an accessory rail (which you oughtn't expect on a carry pistol anyway), but it's small, won't snag on anything, and isn't too snappy. Probably less felt recoil than many fixed-barrel .380s. The 8 round magazine gives you a little more grip space so maybe you can get your pinkie on there.

Also its $250 right fucking now on PSA, get one
palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shieldtm-9mm.html

>he only has one shield
>its in 9mm and not .68

its like you guys dont even want to optimize your combat effectiveness.

Attached: il_570xN.1203536562_c3fh.jpg (570x813, 101K)

Sig p938 if you want a beautiful gun..

9mm single stack, 1911 styled. pretty.

get a glock you goddamn fucking retard

actually JK don't get anything, I hope you get mugged and shot because you were too fucking pretentious to not get a glock.

nigger.

Walther ppq was my first and I love it
It is a bigger gun though

The only problem solver you'll ever need
>sips

Attached: M1911A1.png (1530x958, 1.39M)

>Single stack
>.45 ACP
This is unironically an ok choice to carry. It's a lot more concealable than most people think, given how thin it is. Not optimal, but certainly not terrible.

>remember this

Attached: shitpost.png (1189x441, 431K)

Glock 19, accept no substitues

except the glock 19 is a substitute for a gun that is actually good

Walther PPK

Save your moo-lah and get a Bersa Thunder

what, I though leon had a vp70

It was a trailer pic thats what on RE remake 2

He gets a 1911 on his "2nd run" playthrough, but there's nearly zero reason to play that, so you could just pretend it never happened.

Then why did every other manufacturer give up and just make a g19 copy?

Purple...... $800 worth of ugly
Aluminum frame Colt.

Attached: 20190315_130836.jpg (2257x1836, 1.81M)

i was thinking of what the zombieman's rifle looks like, btw im new here. mixed with an m16 and Pindad SS2 as a concept art

Attached: Zombieman rifle.jpg (600x176, 31K)

If he knows he dosen't like the trigger, why would he suggest the way worse M&P trigger.

Because it sells and it's easy to improve.

Attached: zmanCapture.png (309x387, 307K)

Get a cz75 if you are that dead set on being special

You mention chiappa and it makes me happy. Ive been carrying my rhino for over a year now, it feels great, it shoots great, and its a .357, so if I feel like shooting light/plinking I can still run .38 special. I can't recommend it more honestly.

since i am new here. although i wanna share what i seen back in jan of this year

Attached: mosin.jpg (960x720, 125K)

is there something wrong with glocks for you personally or are you just being a fucking hipster about it

Don't be a fucking hispter and buy a Glock 19 or 43. Yes there are other options out there but this is the most simple, practical and efficient answer there is.

Glock 19

Hes referring to the glock 43

Sig p365 wrecks it

10mm RIA doublestack 10mm

I am become stopping power, destroyer of polymer pistols.

Attached: 1555778931148m (1).jpg (1024x607, 71K)

HK P30SK

Join the masterrace!

Attached: 3232323.jpg (1200x846, 369K)

Springfield 911. Ur emotions, thoughts?
Is good for kink, and fetish play?

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 8K)

Glocks are the AK's of the handgun world. Very reliable even despite little maintenance. And stuffing them with aftermarket parts makes them unreliable and cumbersome just like doing so with an AK. Other than sights, Glocks are best left alone bone stock. As to the OP, why do you hate Glocks? Even if they're not your cup of tea, they're great handguns.

he cute