Joining the military during peacetime

>joining the military during peacetime
OH NO NO NO NO

youtu.be/Hq-6wUWffkA

Attached: B5929515-D0EB-45CB-B750-99F777B7A9EB.jpg (300x437, 16K)

If you don’t wanna join a peacetime military, just grow some balls and start a war.

>yfw you will never under the command of Brigadier Sir Nils Olav in the Antarctic wars

Attached: 1534203189551.png (995x803, 382K)

t. Bred American jew cattle

Go back to Kent State, hippy.

>insulting someone not wanting to fight for Jew masters

Cut your wrists to match your dick Jew slave.

>implying sir niels olav isn't the best of all possible unit mascots
>yes, better than the marine bulldogs
>second perhaps only to that polish bear that was trained to carry ammo.
It's like you hate cute and fun things.

Didn’t realize starting wars was a purely Jewish activity. Gavrilo Princip and Adolf Hitler seem pretty non-Jewish to me.

All american wars and western wars recent at all are to benefit jews. throwing lives away in the middle east

I’ll give you Iraq, and Iran if it ever happens, but the vast majority of American wars post WWII have been about maintaining American global dominance more than anything else. Saying we fight solely for the benefit of the Jews is like saying that the US was controlled by the British because we allied with them in both world wars.

Us global dominance is a fucking ruse and has caused more harm than anything else. The US as a frontier nation pre ww1 is more ideal and aspirational than the current us.

Fuck empiricism, fuck jews, fuck banks.

get a look at this fucking guy

Attached: 1529445274508.jpg (600x641, 49K)

Not an argument dumb fuck. go suck some more Cheney and Kissinger dick you disgusting jew.

I bet your favorite president is FDR.

I can't tell if you're a Europoor salty about losing global influence, an Arab pissed about getting their ass kicked for the past 2 decades, or a Russian who's pretending to be an American dumb enough to unironically support isolationism in 2019. Congrats, you got me.

>an Arab

There it comes. Here comes the jew calling anyone who doesnt like his bloody crusade an Arab. You even threw in muh Russia for good measure

Kill yourself msm slave faggot.

Well, why else would you be so buttblasted about "muh joos"?

>Fuck empiricism
fuck innovation, amirite?
Empiricism is the central tenet of human fucking existence my dude. re-think what you're railing against.

>mutilate kids
>control american politics
>control american military
>control media
>control the fed
>control numerous corporations
>control banks
>why do u hate jews durr

Kill yourself.

>innovation

Being a fucking interventionalist nation of bred jew golems isnt innovation, and fighting in shitty wars isnt a requirement for innovation.

We should have a small defensive military not be a nation of world police. Then we could have something actually akin to a decentralized free nation and not a gigantic fucking centralized regulated mess like we have now.

d-do you know what empiricism means user?

Didn't you know, user? Education is a Jewish trick, too. Dictionaries are designed to make you support Israel.

I'm retarded and meant imperialism, the dreaded clover poster.

It doesn't matter desu. Several guys at my unit (CF) got in in 2010 when Afghanistan was still underway and never deployed.

Most military actions by western countries today is restrained and politicians refuse to throw our full military might at anything. Unless war with russia or china happens, don't run to join.

Join the military because you want to, not because war is happening. At that point, you're already late to the party anyways. Deployments are never guaranteed and there's a good chance you won't go unless you're a grunt.

Even if you're a grunt, there's little chance of going anywhere right now. It's mostly high-speed guys and arty that are in Syria right now, and Afghanistan is winding down fast.

It happens. Just do yourself a favor a google all three syllable words from now on before posting. I promise it'll help you write better.
I also agree with you re: imperialism, except we don't live in a world without it. would you rather live in a world where western ideals are exported, or chinese?

Considering "western" ideals now are Jewish ones and demographic replacement etc. Chinese.

Or just have people keep to themselves and do things proper like the swiss.

This. The American-dominated liberal world order isn't optimal, but it's certainly preferable to a Chinese authoritarian one, just as it was preferable to the Soviet one. If the US leaves a power vacuum, the other countries that have some semblance of respect for the rights of an individual won't fill it, it'll be the Chinese.

>none of you appreciating the fact that this penguin is the commander of an actual military unit
>none of you appreciating the fact that he’s fucking adorable
Wow I hate you

Peacetime military is just collecting fish for the Brigadier General and fucking with leopard seals

Only because that's what (((they))) want. They being the puffins.

Attached: Puffin.jpg (2048x1363, 261K)

Imagine seeing that little nigger on the battlefield

Their commander is a penguin?

Attached: 1555702952305.jpg (249x203, 5K)

>muh joos conspiracy
>muh not an argument
>my ad hominem
imagine being this much of an assblasted faggot holy shit

keep giving dem (yous) you predictable nigger

Attached: 1447768491052.png (351x351, 153K)

Not just any penguin. He's a king penguin, second only to the emperor.

>conspiracy
>I'm too lazy to read anything

Please hang yourself

Attached: ff.jpg (740x492, 253K)

Meanwhile in wartime military service

Attached: Wojtek.jpg (581x681, 193K)

>some shoe size iq pol fag talking to me about reading comprehension
wew fucking lad

Attached: 1537542136502.jpg (427x427, 21K)

>Hurrrr jews dont have disproportionate control u tinfoiler conspiracy nut!

Keep posting those bog standard shit tier reaction images trying to fit in redditor. Maybe some more smug *sips tea* shit. Fucking newfag