Person is senselessly killed or beaten by officer disproportionately reacting to the situation

>person is senselessly killed or beaten by officer disproportionately reacting to the situation
>"heh, play stupid games, win stupid prizes, god bless our boys in blue"
Why is Jow Forums like this? Are they happy to die at the hands of a touchy/aggressive police officer?

Attached: 1542508886558.jpg (2048x1536, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/who-are-dennis-tuttle-rhogena-nicholas-easygoing-couple-identified-suspects-1311631
thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/30567-law-abiding-gun-owner-killed-during-red-flag-confiscation-raid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's mostly black folks and that's fine by me.

Because niggers exist. I can't blame some dude who just wants to go home to his kid when he's got to train for feral animals

I only tolerate police abuse towards niggers. Fuck cops for any other reason though

Are you ALL in the FBI or what?

Are you a nigger?

Jow Forums was always pro violence.
you need to go.

You really have no idea how bad the situation has gotten do you

One day you'll be the minority and then it'll be the mexiniggers caving your teeth in

No, but do they pay salary or do I have to turn in scalps?

fun fact: most people beaten by police are low IQ animals.

Base salary, with a commission per-scalp. No limits on commissions most years, though.

Salary. All you have to do is foment hatred among racial groups and inspire radicalism so we can disarm the US. Basically you just need to drive a wedge between gun owners. HEY LOOK, you're doing it for free!

Attached: 1101120806_600.jpg (600x797, 80K)

Found the nigger

Nah I own too many guns for that to happen

Jow Forums thinks it won't happen to them, while also being a board filled with mouth breathing bootlickers content to pat the backs of the law enforcement that will be the ones taking their guns away.

get a load of these faggots

Cops aren’t taking my guns but they will still keep beating on niggers. I’m fine with it

Attached: 86712FAF-7CBC-45C2-B0CE-2077A538F3A0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Jokes on them I live in China. Black people have no place here.

>>>>>Mostly
So your're ok with white men and women getting killed by the porcine menace, so long as some blacks also get killed?
>Because niggers exist
But cops have started to oppress whites, like the Vegas father that was killed for not playing Simon says correctly.

Police brutality against whites isn’t widespread so I don’t care at all. There will be statistical outliers in any situation.

Too many thin blue like blue lives matter cuckolds.

If this nation didnt have niggers there'd be even less excuses. Anyone who pretends to be for gun rights then worships the people who enforce unconstitutional gun laws and would take guns in a confiscation scenario is braindead.

Attached: ff.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

Literally what I was thinking off when I typed that, faggot. It is because niggers exist that that guy died. If cops didn't have to consider every drunken idiot to be a hostile half a second away from killing him or his partner, he would not have died for reaching for his waistband like a nigger going for a gun.

You. Are. Naive.

Yes because white trash is worse than being a nigger.
>given the ultimate token to succeed in this world
>born white
>still manages to fuck it up

More whites die by cops if you take into account assault of police officers than blacks do. Keep licking that boot you dumb cuckold.

>massive global minority taught to hate themselves whose countries are overrun everywhere

Wow such privilege.

No I’m not

>It is because niggers exist that that guy died.
No, he died because that officer was no better than a goddamn dog. No moral compass. No soul. Not worth the air he breathes.

You are making excuses for murder. It's despicable.

>more whites die by cops
White niggers don’t concern me either.

>global
Right, forgot about my local PD having to take a shift in a different country every other day.

Sure, I'm sure they were following procedure.
Just following orders sir!

He's got to think about himself first. I would've done the same in his situation, a suspected to be armed individual who was under the inhibition removing effects of alcohol reached for his waistband, that's a paddlin

> the government kills people
heh nothing personal, they only kill people i don't like
> demographics change
> nobody like edgelords who post the word nigger on Jow Forums constantly
wait

anybody smart is pro-rule of law.

>I'm going to blindly justify everything cops do

Youre a pathetic nigger. Sucking the dick of those who enforce unconstitutional law. Good goyim

Global minority meaning whites you illiterate fuck.

Jow Forums has shifted authoritarian as the newfags continue their invasion.

I blame moot.

>white guy got shot by a cop because niggers
Pic related is exactly what you sound like right now.

Attached: raped_by_the_patriarchy.jpg (1000x1199, 647K)

Listen, if I wanted some liberal nancy to twist my ear I'd watch the news. Could you kindly fuck off?

>blindly justify
Never said that. I just said I don’t care when cops beat on niggers or white trash.

>act like a nigger
>get treated like one
If there were no niggers, the standard for dealing with situations like that would be different. Not a difficult concept to grasp

>IF YA DONT SUCK BIG GUBMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL DICK UR A LIBRUL

Kill yourself you old soggy boomer fuck

>everyone and everything I dont like is white trash or a nigger
>based cops enforcing unconstitutional law

Shoot yourself in the face.

Oh God, he's the fucking schizo poster. We found him. Sucking down black dicks by the dozen.

>statistical outliers
Thats simply not the case the vast majority of people killed by police are white, also if a cop has to draw on Obama's son his entire career will flash before his eyes, where as with a white person there is comparably smaller consequences.
Well aren't you a good little cuck. The pig had no reason to kill him, he had plenty of opportunities to cuff him but instead gave contradictory orders and then murdered him.
All whites killed by police, aren't white trash you boomer scum.

Homo LARPing as a LOLbertarian. What a loser

What are red flag laws in you inbred nigger.

Do you know where you are?

Don't hang out with liberal morons who will report you for breathing aggressively dumbfuck.

What is 5.56 you double nigger

because you're believing your own lies and living a confused existence because of it

>larping

You know nothing and care nothing of what this nation was you stupid little nigger jew worshipper. Probably a milfag.

whew...user that is a bad one

>dude who just wants to go home to his kid
this is such a stupid argument. why volunteer for a job that puts you in danger then?

It was founded on literal acts of wanton terrorism so the right people could decide the laws, your idea of America might not be very accurate

you are correct and better than the edge

nobody is saying that cops can't beat niggers.
we're just saying we need rules about beating niggers or this whole america thing is over

Christ, go beg for slavery reparations on a street corner you needless faggot.

Quick question for the boomer Negros ITT who is it that
>Enforces Taxation?
>Enforces Gun Control?

yet Jow Forums went apeshit when tyrone killed is roastie wife and plugged 3 cops.

Former milfag. Been out for a few years and see cops every day. Never had any problems whatsoever ever. If you can’t walk down the street without the full rage of local law enforcement that isn’t my problem.

Former milfag myself. Why are you so dismissive of abuses of power? You mus know how bad shit gets when retards hold power over you?

You’re not going to convince anyone. You’re pushing people to go out and find suspect looking niggers to call the police on.
>t. I think I just saw a drug transaction in the circle K parking lot

Yeah and not fucking dirty jews like you faggot. Minimal decentralized government for white people.

>if you dont like jews youre a nigger

What's next schlomo?

Because the cops don’t hold power over me. I expect the police to rough up degenerates.

This is an 18+ site little one.

>Klein
Every goddamn time

>yeah I see fellow state slaves everyday and as a state slave I got no problems with them

Go eat some more crayons

What do you call a fireman? A firepig.

Attached: did nothing wrong.jpg (287x273, 18K)

>You must know how bad shit gets when retards abuse power over you
they should, but they don't.

>when you have no argument

'GUNS WON" because Swords were cumbersome.
You come up with a pocket sized particle-beam weapon or disintegrator, I assure you I will carry one, and whatever defeats same on my person.

>if you dont worship jews youre underage

Keep going kike

The same argument we throw at gun grabbers applies here too.
Any power you give authority to use on others you don't like WILL be used on you in due time.

Attached: ov0e0aRzrc1rzsa8co1.png (642x733, 286K)

>muh jews

Attached: go away.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Did u actually ever think about killing someone because they were taking your guns? Like what that would really be like? There’s no way out when it’s a single raid, they aren’t gonna lose. its sad that bullshit laws like red flags exist, it’s worse that people would be willing to shoot it out but not show up to stop laws like that existing. And I’m not saying you or many people wouldn’t but damn it’s so easy to say “yeah if they even try it I’ll...” but when it comes down to it, most will comply anyways because they don’t want their families caught up. Next time you get a chance show up to a pro 2a rally. Make a difference before it even gets to that point, that way at least u came peacefully.

Don't commit crimes, and you will never hardly see a Police Officer.

I’m not in the military anymore so I’m no longer a state slave. I can’t imagine how infuriating it is for you to see police in public. Do you just ask if your being detained the whole time?

>I expect the police to rough up degenerates.
And when you're expectations aren't met? You carry on because you weren't the "non-degenerate" getting shot for no reason?

newsweek.com/who-are-dennis-tuttle-rhogena-nicholas-easygoing-couple-identified-suspects-1311631

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/30567-law-abiding-gun-owner-killed-during-red-flag-confiscation-raid

>Milfag
Have you ever gone door to door after a hurricane to disarm American citizens of their guns? And beat up the ones that refused even if they're an old lady?

Attached: c9ae90e72405c11302d61283568220f1.jpg (550x313, 21K)

>STOP
>IGNORE THE FACTS GOYIM

You fags deserve to be killed.

Once a state slave always a state slave.

Attached: Zionism_AIPAC_Donald_Trump_Barack_Obama_Nancy_Pelosi_Joe_Biden_George_Bush_Ted_Cruz_John_McCain_Hill (2000x4972, 1.62M)

I still don’t care. That shit won’t happen to me or anyone I know so it doesn’t matter. You’re fearmongering over a handful of cases in a nation of 300 million. Give it up bubble boy

Why can't Jow Forums just leave us alone?

>dunt happen to me durrr

First they came for the bumpstocks...

>fuck you, got mine

You don't know much about police SOP. All it takes is a security camera and a couple mags before you can break a siege. They're not trained to be soldiers, if they hit contact they're supposed to retreat and cordon off the area if possible. Your job is to make sure that doesn't happen and then fuck off because your life was over the second they decided in a secret trial that you're too American to own guns

No
Nope. I don’t have any obligations to the marines anymore. But I do have
>free college
>free heat

I mean, there are always ones like you. The first to bend over. I even met a couple in the infantry. Most were not though, thank God.

>"free"

Paid for by your service to Israel. Thank you goyim crayon eater. They are right to call you all jarheads.

>That shit won’t happen to me
Fool It already has pigs are the reason you have to follow unjust laws under the threat of state violence.

You don’t belong here.

I was here when boof was chucking cheap mosins into his bandsaw and johnnylabs was still alive and I say gas the bikes, race car now

do you know where you are?

Attached: ra-photos-look-here-smile-wait-for-flash-37888795.png (500x401, 119K)

Holy shit.

Attached: clapping-dwayne.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

Attached: bearded man nodding in approval.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Hahaha uhhhh

Hahahahaha this shit really won’t happen to me or anyone I know and it’s making you all upset.

Dude, leave.

It’s probably all the same guy you fucking retard.

I can’t, there’s a roving gang of law enforcement officers outside. I think they mean to trample my rights

Most are cunts, however I have met an officer that says that gun laws are unconstitutional and has hinted at not wanting to enforce them. He also told me about how angry he was that his department fell for the M1A meme, based and red pilled cop.