Seabees thread

Post capabilities/past accomplishments of seabees. I have no connection to Seabees but I think they are neat.

Attached: A62B226F-ED73-4E70-93DA-268122574E69.png (1200x1200, 370K)

They wear what look like woodlands only pre-saltified. They drove us around. They had better gear than we did. Overweight brown woman.

>be onna small company fob that the NG had manned for a few years
>Big Army had decided to turn it into a major operation
>Whole battalion there, with no life support whatsoever
>DoD decides this is an ideal place to send the seabees
>they build a couple of bathroom/shower structures for the enlisted, then are tasked with B-Huts for o3 and up.
>exactly two females in the detachment, one of whom is a 7/10 stateside, real cardio bunny though
>devolves exactly like you think it would.
>she goes home 4 months into her hitch pregnant with a question mark as a father
>still sometimes dream about standing behind her in the chow line.
Navy PT uniforms are a-ok in my book.

I met a claimed Seabee. He lived down the street from me. Had a degree from MIT. He worked on computers and did home radio.
He told me he was wintered over in alaska 3 years in a row. Had some cool stories too.
Like for example someone spotted a tree on top of a mountain top. So they sent an entire dogsled team with some scienceguys, he said pencil necks, and spent days trekking up that mountain. Only to find out it was an inflated palm tree.

Oh fuck, 1-87, 10th mtn?
I know exactly who you're talking about. Those thigh tattoos man.

who what
give me a QRD

Attached: qrd.jpg (495x528, 23K)

My next door neighbor and friend’s dad was a seabee during the first Gulf War. Now he’s a boom who posts cringe shit on fb and works on the base

>be on the family housing side of the base because i have to do x to for snco
>basically empty
>8 seabees in various states of faded white woodlands with various color hard hats watching one younger guy with a pick axe dig a hole
>watch for for 2 hours
>they leave in trucks to go to chow
>next weeks, months, no one went back to finish whatever the fuck the seebees were doing but all their work stuff is still there.

must be a nice skate job.

>"wintering over" in the military
>hard
pick one. especially navy units, they were on the Aleutians for years. AKA not really Alaska.

>alaska
Woops. Im a fucking retard. I meant antarctica. Let me find the ship he said he was on. Something uss green. Hes dead now. It was in the 50s.

>when anons from across the country bond over fap fuel from across the globe
truly a magical place

my brothers a CM1 seabee
all he talks about everyday is tracking down skaters like its his actual job instead of being a mechanic

i wanna be the one e-2 in some bumfuck part of the base full of contractors on his own fuckign program like the cac card navy chick i saw to get a new card.

SEA BEES
FREE BEES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

as a 1 whatever his job is overseeing the little guys so yea hes catching skaters.

seabees are like the marines if they accepted what they actually are.
naval infantry
but the seabees will contribute to everyone else instead of just bitching all the time
much more respectable DESU

>seabees=Marines
POG faggot. Take your meds.

Attached: F9AA95B2-4E14-4971-9168-7288B4230BFC.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

is this a cringe thread?

I didn’t mean for it to become one. I am more interested in major projects or cool things they’ve built.

If you think Seabees don't bitch, you were never a Seabee.

Attached: Resized_20190424_190656.jpg (1600x1200, 1.17M)

My home county has a stretch of road dedicated to MOH recipient Marvin shields of the seabees. So is my sea scout ship

Navy construction guys

I'm the same fag that wrote this on /diy/. Pardon the phone posting, but I admitted to being in the Navy, so you all already knew I was a faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-190931_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1551, 969K)

My dad was a seabee, never really talked about it much, but he told me a story of when they were all fishing off the side of a ship and one guy caught a jet black fish with eyes on top of it's head.

>gfs dad is a seebee
>find a bunch of gore pics he had personally taken over 12 years in iraq
>gf asks her dad about it
>dad says he was a assassin who needed to take pictures of his kills to prove it, and not to mention it to anyone as its top secret
>gf is dumb enough to believe this
>mfw im the only one who realizes hes a sick fuck who probably jerks it to his kills.

He also diddled children, abused his wife and constantly cheats on girlfriends. He’s basically human garbage, but is rich because he became a private contractor later in the war and made lots of goberment gibs

Attached: 54F602F7-D8E0-46F0-A014-D528D23B9033.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

So Karma will catch up to him.
Could wind up a missing person, that nobody is going to miss.

Karma doesn't exist. You call yourself "Beer Gut Boomer," and look old enough to know better. But maybe you've never actually experienced the downs of life, and just lucked into being an overweight faggot. Believing cosmic balances will avenge the wronged is the most cowardly outlook on life I've ever seen.

To the guy you responded to, I'm going to assume you're not including your actions to preserve anonymity, rather than being as pathetic as Beer Gut Boomer.