Jow Forums, what's your opinion on this gun?

Jow Forums, what's your opinion on this gun?
I've been considering buying it but I wanted to get some advice before I do

Attached: min14.jpg (500x312, 45K)

reminds me of my l4dl4d2 days, anyway its your money do what you want

Pretty alright if you can nab one under $600.

Don't be gay, get stainless.

These are awesome and have the most awesome actions, the plastic guard thing on the end of the stock is fairly uncool though.

>Jow Forums, what's your opinion on this gun?
overpriced
>I've been considering buying it but I wanted to get some advice before I do
Do what you want. It's your money to spend. If you need someone to hold your hand and make your decision for you, have you considered letting your mom decide? If being a waste of money doesn't deter you (or if you're already piling layers of bullshit into an argument about how this is an investment or somehow worth the price) than you are set on buying this gun. So do it. You won't win any participation awards for making a decision. You will have a gun.

What the fuck are you looking for here, validation?

Three times a week, every single week for literally four or five years running, and it keeps getting 100+ replies every single damn time. Jow Forums truly is the easiest board to troll.

>listening to reddi- I mean 4channel
get what you want.

This

Attached: 369fb8f1242be8e3d167777af57d7840.jpg (800x581, 30K)

It's a fun gun for sure. We've become spoiled bt AR's, which is why we think Minis are overpriced when really AR's are just under-priced. Don't expect phenomenal accuracy and don't expect it to be some great tactical weapon. It's reliable, smooth shooting, lightweight, and fun. If you want a 5.56 rifle that doesn't fall in line with the whole tactical crowd the Mini is the way to go.

They look sexy with straight mags. Get one.

Attached: yzwJeN5.jpg (2587x1714, 917K)

I kinda want to get a stainless mini30 because 7.62x39 is much cheaper and works better suppressed

Overpriced but kind of neat.
The accuracy meme is true tho. Just don't finish a Bill approved magazine in one in under 15 minutes and it's fine.

>anecdotal evidence
Dude at the next lane at the range bought one and it was a jammomatic first time he had it out. Is this common to mini-14s?

I'm still not sure when they started using the correct bore size for them so I just never bothered getting one

Ive never heard anything about that, please elaborate

Could be a variety of different issues, usually magazine related.

.308 instead of .311 for commie shit

>what's your opinion on this gun?
Overpriced for what they are, but decent rifles backed by a very good warranty. I'd pay $500-600 for a new one or a lightly used with a couple of extra mags and some accessories, but the in store price is fucking stupid.

I'd buy one if they were 500$ and I already own 3 ARs.

perfectly adequate gun as long as you arent buying it cause you want an m4 and cant have one for legal reasons.
everyone bitches about the price but really what other semiauto guns in 5.56 that arent ars or aks are under 1000 bucks.
yeah minis could be cheaper which would be great but you can say that about anything.