Did you ever feel bad for some one durring the time you served?

did you ever feel bad for some one durring the time you served?

Attached: 23e8bo.jpg (800x434, 124K)

What does that even mean?

Great thread

pls make it great

/thread

Only marines but not really because they're mean to me for being air force

>when my dad saw new navy guys who weren’t taught the swimming survival shit he was taught. So if the ship would sink you’re fucked
>he was a sub guy as well, so he would already have been fucked

just ask if their wife gets lonely on deployments, user.

>did you ever feel bad for some one durring the time you served?
fellow Sgt in my unit. The day we got back to Germany he ran to the ATM and pulled out $500. Why $500? Because after a year in Iraq making E5 pay, combat pay, and COLA with 5 dependents, that's all the money he had left. The fucking day we left for Iraq, his wife took her general power of attorney, the check book, the ATM card, and all the credit cards, packed up her bags and HER 4 kids and flew back to America and proceeded to piss away every bit of his pay check.
stay single while you're in kids, especially if you are combat arms.

> HER 4 kids
wait what do you mean?

also did he get his money and why did he sign power of attorney?

Attached: Gau_rakshak_cow_protection PTI.jpg (640x362, 63K)

airmen "deploy" too and their wives dont get to go.

I believe in you, drunk boot OP.
you did the things you thought you needed to do.
No, it didn't turn out perfect, but you wanted to be perfect.
You tried hard and learned a lot.

You would have saved everybody, if you could have.
It's not your fault.

he's saying she took the kids and all the fucking everything else
and there's nothing that sgt could do. it's not even that unusual in the military, even for guys who don't deploy. go to training somewhere for a month or two? come back to your life being changed forever.

>why did he sign power of attorney?
probably because he trusted his fucking wife and wanted to make it easy for her to manage things while he was unable to help easily?
dont fucking marry or have kids while enlisted should be a law at this point.

>her kids

that the part that puzzels me it wasn't his?

it'll go better if you date a long time, including through a long training or deployment.
If you pick a good one carefully and maintain the relationship, it can work out.
but boots have terrible taste in women, so literally nobody does this

I saw a guy go nuclear at the smoke pit one time. He started yelling who is that? Who the fuck is that??then proceded to trash his laptop, some sgts managed to calm him a bit explain. He was on his laptop skyping his wife and a shirtless dude walked into frame in the background.

First time I saw someone literally break

I posted the story, and no, the 4 crumb snatchers were not his. That's right, before he had PCSed to Germany he had been stationed state side and married a woman that already had 4 kids. Depending on who I talked to, the kids all had the same dad and others told me it was 4 different dads. Just because a man has stripes on is collar, doesn't make him smart.

I never served,but there's one guy who made me feel sorry while i was enlisting.

In my country(Brazil) there are 2 conscript systems,regular army (which pays) and "tiro de guerra" (do boot camp and all other non-combat bullshit for free)

The poor fucker got "tiro de guerra" in my city,which was tens of kilometers away from his home.So he had to pay to do boot camp for 6-10 months.

>but boots have terrible taste in women, so literally nobody does this

A marriage is instant BAS (which they wouldn't normally get until 6-7 years later at e6), so it's hard to blame them. If enlisted got free BAS like officers, you'd see the rate of stupid marriages plummet.

but even so, you don't PFC Seghausen going up to a reasonable girl who will understand the concept of a marriage for convenience.
They put themselves in thot-landia and wait for somebody spechal to say "ur cute"
and then they go with it.

there are plenty of courthouse, annulment, repeat E4s, but that's not what snuffy is doing

>repeat E4s
what's worse are the repeat dependas, I knew someone that worked at the DEERS office and she laughed when she told me how often some Joe would come in with his new wife and she would already be listed in the system, once, twice, even three times.

Me and a guy i hated competed for combat loss replacement and he got the part. He stepped on a ied like two weeks later and died.

I felt bad for this one guy. Pretty much his entire family died in a car crash (fully packed van) 1 month into a 12 contract. Your parents. All your fuck bros and dis and grand parents die in a single crash.

i felt bad for a lot ppl while i was serving in the great meme war....never forget

Yeah I saw a camel get hit in the nuts with a knotted rope by a 6 year old girl. Little bitch got a running start and tomahawked that thing into this camel’s scrotum. Agony. Pure agony. Camel threw its head back and let out a haunting moan.

>being american
>being us soldier

How low can you get in this world?

Attached: ruslan stronk.jpg (604x453, 56K)

impact font needs to die and the internet was a mistake

This just happened to my Soldier

I had a friend i served with in the Air Force. He was a PJ (I was an. Air traffic controller but we lived next to each other and our families hung out a lot). Well one day I noticed his wife’s car was gone and his had been parked in the driveway for like 2-3 days straight which was odd for someone who has to work. Well I came home from my shift one day and his house was shut off. Essentially from what I gathered his wife had left him due to his constant deployments, she took his kids and went back to her mothers till the divorce was settled out. He ended up killing himself and the only reason people found out was because they thought he went AWOL and MP’s went to inspect his house. I can’t say I cried but I genuinely felt bad for the guy.

Reading that I know what's fucked is she got everything, even his SGLI, which, contrary to myth does still pay out if you off yourself.

Why are women like this?
>baka

We made the mistake of teaching them to read.

Boohoo in that corner Igor

cuz bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

myself

I was never a government-employed welfare queen, so no.

I want you to know I rocked back and forth chuckling at this.

Yeah, my friend who I enlisted with.
Raw dogged some woman on Okinawa, got her pregnant, and also contracted HIV.
Felt terrible for him at the time, but he was also a dumbass.
We stopped speaking after a bunch of other shit went down and I don't know how he's doing these days.

What's the other stuff that went down pls do tell

In ww1 women feminists would go around giving men the white feather to call them cowards for not signing up. They also would go to random soilders and get married just for the money. Men get treated like shit

>marry someone when you will be out of the country for years at a time
>expecting commitment

There's a guy at my unit who I feel bad for because we all think he's literally retarded, and has now made just about everyone in the unit hate him.

He gave me HIV too

Theres always one.
In my last 4 months before I etsd I made it my sole mission to make sure one of my subordinate buck sergeants got RCPd. Pretty sure the dude had fetal alcohol syndrome. Had a horrible dislingua, couldn't pronounce his own name (Lanear. Came out as wa-nee-uh) absolutely garbage as an infantryman, could even qualify on an m4, let alone lead a team to do anything other than mop floors. Had a dumb survival intelligence though, he picked up e5 on automatic simply because he pointed out to hrc that his previous leadership hadn't prevented him from doing so via paperwork.
My change of rate ncoer for him was so scathing that my CSM caught wind of it and had me justify it to him in person. I convinced him, and it was supremely satisfying watching lanear exercise open door policies all the way up to BDE level only to get utterly btfo by increasingly saltier sncos.
Last I heard his wife left him, and took her child.
his biological one died as an infant. That's legitimately the only reason I feel kinda bad for him.

No i was a 31B. I hunger for your suffering.

Attached: 1507141786637.jpg (720x480, 39K)

This is why the Emperor made Space Marines celibate and serve for life with no pay/retirement.

He probably saw this shit first hand back in the day.

Attached: 1535083653843.jpg (749x1024, 138K)

>imagine dying for Israel

>Emperor made Space Marines celibate
No he didn't.

Emperors Children and per-initiate space wolves don't count

my only feeling is why am I in prison for 2years for doing literally nothing or than being a gook

prison I mean the military

Salamanders lad

Sadly mine has two kids both with autism.

really why did you marry a woman with two kids are you really old and you had no choice, so you took what you got

. . .context is important. We we're talking about retarded Sgts so it goes without saying I'm referring to my Sgt and not myself. . .

Thanks for the laugh user

Attached: 9EC275D4-6257-49E6-946C-28EEA646230B.jpg (750x930, 264K)

only for my buddy in the 82nd that got fucked up on his last jump