Do people know about B&T?

do people know about B&T?

Attached: AC9A3B1A-5E33-4958-9C4E-441948203C0C.jpg (1007x497, 32K)

We know they want like $2k for something chambered in 9mm.

B-but it’s hk clones!!!1

actually, they kind of arent.

Im thinking about buying a GHM9, but the collapsible stock is $600

Only the deepest pockets can afford one, i.e. the American taxpayers, because B&T just won a US government contract.

"Veterinary pistol"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x341, 15K)

Something straight blowback in 9mm too
Why would you ever pay MP5 money for a straight blowback gun is beyond me

B&T is for bodyguards, feds and retards who want to flex in pcc general with their overpriced scorpion evo.

Swiss Kel-Tec that Amerisharts seem to obsess over because they have a nigger-tier culture where more money = good. They're above average products that have QC issues with the finishes, they aren't fully fleshed-out designs but are neat nonetheless. People think they're the second coming of Jesus for some reason.
The triggers on every single one of their guns fucking sucks and people seem to gloss over that for some reason.

Attached: 1524449558013.jpg (3008x3004, 1.25M)

Bad triggers really ruin guns for me

Trigger on my APC223 isn't bad at all, it's lighter than a typical AR trigger and has a short reset. Haven't shot their TMP clone or any of there pistol cal stuff. As far as 'not being fully fleshed out', it's an AR-18 clone that resembles a Bren or a SCAR, seems pretty realized for what they intended to make.

>Superior Swiss Engineering
>5,000 rounds of 124GR NATO without a single hiccup

I'm enthralled with the pro model. Still waiting on my telescoping stock but that'll be the finishing touch. Got the SD version on order b/c why the fuck not?

Attached: 20190424_203553.jpg (4032x1960, 2.74M)

What's the total cost of your set up?

B&Tbro

Attached: dos.jpg (3024x4032, 3.05M)

As it is right now: 2,450
After I get the my two tax stamps back and have my suppressor / stock: 4,100
Still trying to decide if I want to order the glock mag lower & Geissele. I love the current trigger but the reset is a tad too long for me to consider it perfect.

Those are gorgeous bro. Thinking about fucking around with the .308 but I want to get the SD in before I put in another "special order".

Picking up my APC45 soon,

Attached: 96B624B1-DBC5-45F8-B036-97849A723339.jpg (1080x1441, 468K)

Where did you find it?

owner of gun shop i worked at was willing to let go from personal collection.

Yeah, I'd *really* love to have a full sized rifle variant, but I imagine swiss export BS gets in the way there.

Lucky Duck! They're pretty tough to get a hold of right now.

I'd also love the full sized variant but I'd be happy to settle for the SBR.

Should I get an APC45 as a UMP stand-in, convert a USC, or get one of the Omega clones?

One of my favorite companies, all there stuff is top notch.

My MP9 eats anything and the accuracy is out of this world for something with such a short barrel.

why would I get this when a scorpion does it for half the cost with three times the amount of options?

because owning a B&T lets you establish dominance over other 9mm carbine owners.

sounds like a small pee pee thing

on a site where looks and social status mean nothing, it all boils down to how much you can flex.

because Scorp Evos are gay. GAY.

greetings, neophytes.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

>B&T USW
>Not the gay-ass P320 conversion
A man of taste and culture, I see. How is it treating you?

What have you bought since you lost your old dealer?

>ImpressedBateman.gif

USW A1 is P. I. M. P.
It's actually very accurate with the stock.

I’ve always envisioned this thing being in one of the Hitman games

The SCAR17, the SG751, the APC223, the LMT NZ16, and the USW
I lost my dealer 2 years ago.

Should I get an AUG?

are you a heterosexual? Same answer.

Sure, just get one with the extended rail or the Corvus Defensio rail, short rail is pretty useless except for red dots.

imagine feeling the need to post this image in every thread every single day
seek mental health assistance

Worse. They're straight blowback.

dont mention b&t people get really upset for no reason.

Attached: ghm9 FUUUTUUUURRRREEEE.jpg (565x473, 76K)

imagine living in such abject poverty that a display of modest wealthy drives you into a SEETHING RAGE

Attached: 2019 M2 Comp OPSEC.jpg (2016x1240, 318K)

>flexing a 3 series
Come on now

Not even a 3-Series, it's a M2 coupe.

How many B&T people are there on Jow Forums? What sample size you working with willis?

USW is such an odd gun, but that does seem to fit for your collection. Just got a regular sphinx SDP compact here.

are you illiterate?

are the sphinxs still made in Switzerland?

M2 COMPETITION, this was the 3rd or 4th to be delivered in my state.

Most likely.

Attached: butimportedbykriss.png (1312x654, 1018K)

I don't get why the pre bankruptcy sphinxs go for so much more if they're still made there. How much did you pay?

$1k thereabouts. It's not the $3k titanium and steel one.

do they still make the titanium one?

I want a TP9 because of Counter Strike and because Steyr doesn't make the SPP anymore.

If they do, Kriss doesn't import them. The SDP is like a neapolitan ice cream gun made of steel/aluminum/plastic layered one atop the other, probably much cheaper to manufacture than the earlier Sphinx 3000. Haven't shot it too many times since I've only recently purchased it, but I like it so far.

magwell on that thing looks like dookie wraps

Attached: 1252785242772.jpg (550x413, 111K)

U MAD BILL, U MAD

Attached: 1271942396569.jpg (470x570, 51K)

the .380 pcc needs to make a comeback

Attached: TP380-Compare.jpg (2600x1768, 335K)

>Triggered: The Post
Poverty, it's a hella condition.

I shot one once, was very cool and I want one. But then again I don't have a reference point to any other subguns

If had guns like this I'd be posting every day too

The only possible reason for criticism or mockery is jealousy? Hardly. For someone who has it all and is so incredibly successful, you sure care a lot about making sure faceless nobodies on a Chinese cartoon forum notice you.

Attached: 1556013323987.gif (247x318, 154K)