Patch Thread: Boomed and zoomed edition

Trade, create, and sell your patches here.
>Previous thread

>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Attached: 1555540478295.png (289x175, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/MysticAxolotl
kommandostore.com/collections/patches/products/magical-place-mk2-patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Besh, knowing the story I'd buy this patch in either iteration, but I think the fish could stay
why not have them on there

Attached: 1556141178230.png (1414x655, 205K)

Looks like shit

I have them at komfykrafts.com
I'm glad you like it! :3

Who is doing the Gundam patches and do they have a site

>can't discern a genuine post from a shitpost
Damn, dude. Are you pretending to be thick or are you really that stupid?

Finally getting art done for next patch.

Still a bit out last I heard, and no site yet

Good theme OP

I like the fish too makes more sense with the bait/fishing pole, but I kinda feel both of them are a bit empty. I also changed the bottom text to be easier to read

Attached: atf-wish.v3.png (1400x691, 166K)

I like to be polite no matter what, just in case. :3

Operator chan patcges in stock?

When is Crimson Caravan restocking? Once Psyops and Space Cowboy patches are back I'll order a bunch

thanks 2hu

Attached: IMG_20190424_2246211~3.jpg (4160x3120, 1.77M)

Copy, papi. Thank you.

Question for the sellers.

How many do you normally order from your suppliers? If the standard minimum order from China is at least 100 that seems like a lot. I wouldn't mind having a go at selling new designs to break even, I just have no interest in making a loss.

If you aren't ordering multiple designs in quantities of 100+ each don't bother

how would you ever know you're gonna sell 100+ patches of some obscure reference only autists on this board would potentially understand

You don't? You're retarded if you think you're gonna make any money.

So why not order less, say 30-50

You don't. It's a risk.

cause then they cost much more per patch, making it even more unlikely to make your money back

>You don't. It's a risk.
Yeah fair enough

>Printed

I got three of the Gumballs from Kommando Store and a Patch and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet. It's almost been a week, what gives, Ivan?

I got mine a few days ago I paid for one 5 dollar one

Same

then ask the established sellers to make it

Were you the one that made the "Jow Forums a medical place" patches?

Holy shit propanepatches you are a top guy, super fast and an excellent seller even after a tiny hiccup. Make more patches I can buy from you. I plan to get more hands somewhere so I can give you four thumbs up my good man.

hi propane patches

I don't want to be one of those anons posting a random picture bleating "X patch when".

Especially as the designs I'm interested in aren't anime or right wing so most of the guys here wouldn't prioritize it for themselves to make.

So I would like to know if the sellers subsidize their interest with a separate income or if the patches effectively pay for themselves.

>anime or right wing so most of the guys here wouldn't prioritize it for themselves to make.

What do you have in mind in general? There's a few sellers on here that don't do animu and nayzee shit

>I don't want to be one of those anons posting a random picture bleating "X patch when".
then email sellers

email me the design idea, info @ my website and I'll see if it's something doable.

always first in line

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x633, 39K)

someone redpill me on WGW?
met the guy before and already have my own opinion but want to know what the whole beef with Jow Forums shit is

Don't be a faggot, post it.

arrogant

don't forget doxxed an artist and then has gone on an absolute campaign against their lead artist for their joke of a VN
Not only has it driven off every single artist they have, but they've completely trashed their fanbase as well since half of them think they're being complete shitheads

VN?

ya thats part of my feelings as well
what was the artist thing?
i read about the VN stuff lmao
horrible optics.
i dont shit about the VN market, but my first thoughts were that its going to be a horrible waste of capital
they're making a girl game. or trying to, at least. i suspect they're learning the hard way theres a lot more that goes into producing an actual cohesive product then what it takes to have some chinese manufacturer pump out some copyright infringing pokemon patch or whtver

>what was the artist thing?
guy here gave them a design
they sent him a shitload of patches
he sold them here for a discount and said WGW was charging too much
WGW proceeds to doxx him for that comment alone

>i dont shit about the VN market,
That's not the issue. The issue is that they're making themselves look absolutely retarded by constantly shitting on NDTwoFives

ya not disagreeing bout that like i said horrible optics.
the artist that violated the contract? fine wtver. break contract do whats gotta be done
but airing the dirty laundry with screens and shit of a private conversation?
lol nonono. if you gotta respond to shit the other guy said do so professionally

also i know 4ch is reddit tier but its dox, btw

exactly
you put breach of contract rules in contracts so you have a way to work it out in exactly this situation
you don't act like a cunt

dox and doxx have been used interchangeably since as early as 2004

problem?

Attached: LEXX.jpg (736x1241, 126K)

p. funny but i know he browses Jow Forums and related sites
wonder if this will warrant a passive aggressive social media post from their account

n-no

bullying others about how to post is a time honored anonymous tradition

No, that's me. What's up?

So is giving incorrect information to basic questions that can be easily Googled and asking for pictures of delicious mammaries whenever a female rears their head.

Attached: 1422430120960.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

nah propane is pretty based

>OMG.. where did you get that? Nyaaaaa~~!! >Going to see if my fiance can get that for me >before my baby is due in a month or two time.

Thankies. I know you are the one selling the Nanachi patch but who sells the Nanachi stuffie? Was looking to get both.

^_^;; Well I'm almost 9 months in,. :/ It was a friend that turned me onto Made in Abyss and Girls Last Tour and while looking up the mangas for me he stumbled on that patch which I liked. Nanachi =

Looking for opinions on this.

Attached: opinions.jpg (1856x819, 486K)

any good non Jow Forums or military patches? I want something like a wojak or groyper that normies won't recognize me as an instant autist for? anything meme related, npc, apu, goblino etc.

Text is pretty awful, but the rest is okay what is it supposed to be?

what the fuck is this please stop

A friend of mine has a shop, she does weeb shit, but she'll do custom buttons out of images, or even draw shit, please keep it friendly Jow Forumsommanmdos, she's a minor

etsy.com/shop/MysticAxolotl

then don't post it here, idiot

the text is a little iffy, might be wise to hit up raketenmann for a replacement font

wanna give these degenerates her name and phone number too? lmao

would call anyone I see wearing it a furry/10

Someone make this again please!

Attached: guns pieces of flair morale patch.jpg (650x435, 88K)

I remember this. Would buy 10 just because.

out of anyone he has the highest chance of actually making it, so why wouldn't he be

Finally came in the mail! Is is crimson caravan slow to ship things? Order it the same time as this one and this one shipped out first. Haven't received a shipped email from him

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-184939_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 2.01M)

Ive been lazily piling up patches for a while instead of putting them up.

Attached: IMG_20190425_2024263~3.jpg (4160x3120, 2.13M)

w2c polizei patch

niceu

that's dutchko i believe

What was it?

>Panzer of the lake is still sold out

Attached: Casey Screaming.jpg (960x720, 96K)

unironically encourage you stupid kikes to wear this for easier identification

where can i buy the Jow Forums a magical place patch

threadly reminder that PK is a massive faggot with zero friends

queue for the PKIDF starts here

Samples finally came back for the Guild of Calamitous Intent patches. They turned out better than I expected.

Attached: 1066833955.png (960x915, 1.04M)

Attached: ok.jpg (425x420, 22K)

looks really good desu

I love PK

w2c Good Night Sleep Tight?

Got mine from nuggetstore, I think they had the cheapest

You sound like a man of all-around shit taste.

Me too

Neat. Would buy and lazily add to the pile.

Attached: 20190425_234559.jpg (4032x1960, 2.38M)

shut the fuck up

link to the store?

kommandostore.com/collections/patches/products/magical-place-mk2-patch

At first I thought it was huge, but then I realized it was metric. I feel like there's a joke in there. Anyways the patch looks good

thanks m8 will do

Maybe it's just me but I don't get what all the hate is for that person. They're into patches like the rest of us.

It's already mostly all guys at most of the ranges and gun shows I go to so why drive the ladies away more with that unwelcoming attitude?

Attached: prophecy.jpg (600x234, 130K)

Good day boys and ladyboys. How are yall doing today?

I like this! How big is it gonna be? If the text is too small it might not look so nice or be legible irl

Fuck off

You know you can't post here if you're underage

>everyone who doesn't like me in underage
Man, just stop replying to people like you said you would already

Im doing great for now, gonna regret that i didnt clean my bike from the beach sooner.

Attached: 1556141231407.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I can't help myself

Nice! You got nice weather wherever you are?

Nice summer sky all year round in this tiny island that we call the little red dot.

Sick man, I actually have a friend living there with her fiancee. I've never visited but they really love living there. I imagine the gun laws there are horrible?

>patch thread has become blog general
Please stop this

OK Mohammed

>talks about how shit the thread is
>does nothing to lower the shittyness of said thread
You might be a part of the problem

Attached: 19250AEE-4D23-4C75-95AA-530D7C29C144.jpg (1242x1244, 797K)

That won't happen, do you have anything rare to trade for one?