> 327 ACP. Literally just cut off 57 brass and drop 100grain bullets on it
> a human femur cast in aluminum for breaking melons
> bike infantry to be a thing again

Attached: kairoh.jpg (960x675, 144K)

First off, checked
Also I want a Jericho because Cowboy Bebop
SKS because of memes
And a nagant so I can make this

Attached: 1118full-metal-gear-solid-4_-guns-of-the-patriots-screenshot.jpg (1118x597, 48K)

> like pic related but for acogs

A hateful war between the Philippines and Canada.

Attached: 1556093286574.png (673x668, 753K)

> forgot pic
> like pic related for ACOGS

Attached: DankNODS.jpg (640x320, 37K)

Modern handguns chambered in 7.62x25.
CZ's, glocks, Berettas, I just want more 7.62x25 love.

Taking centerfire guns over .50 cal off the registry.

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

inside a city, i think it would be the opposite of a handycap, at least in the early war.
As the grind rolls on, the streets get too shit
> quiet as balls
> no effort to move
> more more weight easily
> out mobilize dismounted
> out mobility mounted
> outpace footfags and never get out of breath
with new airless tires and good tech, it should be so easy

Attached: 25th-bicycle-infantry-700x486.jpg (700x486, 91K)

Nice trips. 327 ACP it is.

SRM arms model 1216 because it's just interesting.

Here's the image.

Attached: SRM-1216-2.jpg (1200x800, 908K)

that is indeed interesting

.220 WHY

Basically a 55 grain .223 projectile stuffed into a .22 WMR case. Fun subsonic hunting!

i don't know why you'd want that, but it reminds me of something retarded i want

.27 LR (6.5 rimfire)
85 grains on a straight walled rimfire case. 1800fps
> accurate like der swedes
> cheap like 22, maybe 8-15 cpr
> enough energy for light use and hunting

what's wrong with 30 carbine?
>sips

A friend to help with the social isolation.

>55 grain
y so light tho?

Attached: 70gr_subsonic.jpg (4128x3096, 1.1M)

>327 ACP. Literally just cut off 57 brass and drop 100grain bullets on it
Fuck yeah

You gunna CC an AMT Automag?

> 57 OAL: 1.594inch
> 30 carbine: 1.650 in
i was gonna say this.
However, it appears that the primary difficulty with the 30carbine is that it doesn't exist,
at least as a cartridge that's in use for handgun autoloaders

> Stupid shit
missed the purpose of the thread.
that's a real thing. But, it's something you can work on.
I believe in you, lonelyAnon

Oddly enough, that's also the primary difficulty with .327 user's Crazy Pistol

you're making me sad, here.

but i know how foolish it is
> 30 carbine exists
> nobody give a shit
> invent 327
> best carry round of all time
> people give less a shit
< now lets take a round that nobody gives a shit about (5.7)
< and use it make a new cartridge that people give less a shit about (327 ACP)
< that mimics the performance of another cartridge that nobody has given a shit about since the early 50's (30 carbine)

it's so crazy, it just might work

A woman who isn't or hasn't been a whore, hasn't fucked 800 niggers, and isn't a liberal. It's stupid because it doesn't exist.

I wish handguns never progressed passed the SAA.

I want a cartridge that consists of a 35mm case necked down to .50 bmg and a single shot rifle with which to fire it. It shall be called .50 Super Action Freight Train Magnum Nitro Express (aka .50 SAFTMNE).

A Smith and Wesson N frame similar to the 627 or TRR8 except chambered in .327 magnum. If they can manage to squeeze 8 rounds of .357 in an N frame size cylinder they should be able to get at least 9 rounds of .327 in the same sized cylinder. Practical for just about anything? Perhaps not but goddammit I want one.

It's a 4 shot 4 chamber revolving chamber shotgun, it only weighs a little over 7 pounds unloaded, I honestly want it just because it's an interesting way to attack the capacity problem for shotguns. I find it ugly d e s u and I feel like operating that front mechanism to swap chambers takes getting used to, yet I still want one for some reason.

I mean I found it pretty easy to find one, my wife is definitely slightly liberal, we both vote independent though. Maybe look elsewhere or swap up your strategy user, you're attracting the wrong kind of women.

Fuck it. I want a straight pull 22LR that feeds from en block clips and has a variety of stock options, including full wood + bayonet. Basically, a 22 steyr M95 with better sights.

>VZ-58 in 5.45x39
>MG-42 in .45-70
>Glock 19-sized select fire .25ACP pistol
>Pump-action .38/.357 rifle, basically a modernized Colt Lightning
>.30 Luger to make a resurgence. PCC's, Glocks, etc in glorious 7.65 Parabellum

Attached: 1548892009175m.jpg (745x1024, 81K)

>.22lr to be replaced in cost-effectiveness by literally anything straight-walled & centerfire
>more 10mm compacts
>more bottle-necked pistol cartridges with gats to match
>to not be homosex
>MORE QUADSTACKS, DRUMS ARE POO POO
>"pistol" MP7 clone
>progun clothes industry that isn't cringy T-shirts and sheepdawg gear
>pigmented muzzleflash ammo
>wooden/wood look pistol brace

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x585, 64K)

>sub compact PMR-30
>aka the PMR-15, a mouse gun with 15rd on tap

>steyr M95
Yummy
Go you have a gew 88 too, Belgian mauser?
Assume you have k31 already

A wife. Yeah, I know

>Pigmented muzzleflash
This is probably doable with the same stuff that causes colored flames in a fire.

>JUST AS GOOD priced NV
>helical mag fed .410 bullpup shotgun
>slow deaths to everyone posting in the noguns fanfic fantasyfag generals

why is that stupid? deep down it is every man's only true desire and every action we take is subconsciously working towards that goal whether we know it or not

No Gew 88. Pretty far down on the list. Argentine 1891 but no Belgian. And I do have a k31

Attached: 20180922_163455-3265x1587.jpg (3265x1587, 1.2M)

A nuclear war between America and Russia.

>why is that stupid?
Because it's stupidly unrealistic

>top break revolver rifle chambered in .45-70 + reloading equipment so I can make wrist exploder loads
Schofields make my pp become PP, but I cannot imagine the penile annihilation a revolver rifle would cause.

>No Gew 88. Pretty far down on the list.
Well its pretty important as mannlicher clip system To settle a patent infringement claim by Steyr-Mannlicher, Germany contracted the Austro-Hungarian company to be one of the manufacturers of Gewehr 88s. There is the floating barrel sleeve, the mauser inspired bolt and the fact it was Germanys first smokeless rifle. It sits well beside an M95, like a swiss vetterli sits beside an Italian vetterli, or an Enfield 53 sits beside a snider.

>a revolver rifle would cause.
Finger removing fun for all the family. Which is why they were never commercial successes, you have to hold the palm of the supporting army under the grip and you can't holt the arm forward as you will get burn from the cylinder gap which on 45-70 would be substantial

whitworth rifle and a baker rifle and a Brunswick rifle, John Rigby Dublin Built Percussion Target Rifle, and a good continental preferably german hunting wheellock...and many other things

>why is that stupid?
Wives often become ex wives one of the biggest plagues in a mans life and kids become teenagers. The lows balance the highs and the risk balances the rewards,.Women are erratic and hormonal and changeable. Its a coin toss. You want a wife because it is something you think will complete you and make sense of life. It may well be the opposite. However you are most definitely operating from a position of idealisation, not reality and undoubtedly will feel put apon by having your fantasy challenged. You are meat coasting towards a chopping board you don't understand and whether you are the most ideal husband in the world or not, matters not a fuck due to the arbitrary hormonal swings and erratic values of women irrespective of background, education, your looks, income or intellect.

r/braincels

Fair enough, historically they're pretty neat. There's just so much on top of them as far as my budget goes. Nagant revolver, steyr Hahn, a French rifle, and hopefully a type 46 are my current priorities.

A revolver brace for big bore. I don't know why it doesn't exist, I imagine it would make shooting stuff like 460 a lot more pleasant. Even just a grip that would allow attaching a buffer tube for an sba3 would be good enough.

Pkm pattern shotgun in 8 gauge.

9mm P90

>Wives often become ex wives one of the biggest plagues in a mans
Most of the men I've seen divorced had it coming. They either didn't choose wisely or missed/ignored obvious signs that had an easy solution
>Kids become teenagers
Good observation. This was been the case since the beginning of humanity. Does that mean we should stop having kids because it's hard to raise them?
>The lows balance the highs and the risk balances the rewards
There are no highs without lows, and you expect to find a flawless person. Even if you did, youd have to he flawless yourself. Also, there are no rewards without risks. Life won't just hand you things
>Women are erratic and hormonal and changeable. It's a coin toss
This is just people in general, and generally a man can keep his woman in check if he is on top of her. Also, you'll regret not taking the coin toss and wondering what could've been more than if you took it and lost
>You want a wife because it is something you think will complete you and make sense of life. It may well be the opposite. However you are most definitely operating from a position of idealisation, not reality and undoubtedly will feel put apon by having your fantasy challenged
We're biologically hard wired to seek mates. And yes, people seek to realize a romantic fantasy with their partner that doesn't always line up with reality, but that wears off when you actually learn about the person and come to like them for who they are. And if you both are comfortable with each other you can discuss the fantasies and play around with them
>Whether you are the most ideal husband in the world or not, matters not a fuck due to the arbitrary hormonal swings and erratic values of women irrespective of background, education, your looks, income or intellect.
Once again a man can control his women if he isn't a complete dunce, and they can think semi-rational if you know how to talk to them right.

Aside from the worthwhile French historics like the 1777,1822, 1842 chausspot and gras, possibly a lebel the only actually good French rifle is the FR2 (which is very nice), I'd skip to there if you are primarily interested in a shooter. I only really collect flintlock and percussion pistols up to percussion revolvers and prefer modern CZs & S&Ws 44s, colt python 357, hammerli as shooters. I can see why the Hahn would fit in a evolution of the pistol collection though and the nagant is like a webbly, just a key piece. Here's a thought for you, werndl 1873-77. Why do you want a type 46 though?

Also, id like for you to share your experiences and the sources of your vast wealth of knowledge on this subject, since obviously you are so enlightened

>Most of the men I've seen divorced had it coming

Stop reading there. You're just stupid or self deceiving. Like I say

.>However you are most definitely operating from a position of idealisation, not reality and undoubtedly will feel put apon by having your fantasy challenged

That being said why the fuck would you listen to someone who is or was married. You know it all and fuck all.

I don't care enough about you user. Some people deserve their life learning experiences and someone who's as narcissistic as you, thinks marriage fails because of husbands, does not understand women are hormone bags who can change like the wind any given year and think a wife is going to make their circle square is in for a real grinder. Someone like you is simply to arrogant and stupid to even begin to understand you opinion is founded on nothing and you know less.

>You're just stupid or self deceiving
Ironic
>That being said why the fuck would you listen to someone who is or was married. And I assume you get all your first hand info from Jow Forums?
>You know it all
Irony again. There is no way you're out of highschool

>Wants to act like a pretentious smart ass
>Doesn't even cite his experience
You sound really bitter dude. I feel sorry for you honestly. Living like that isn't enjoyable. Maybe some day you'll accept your responsibility as a man and grow up.

A 6.5 Grendel AR setup as a primary BR instead of a precision rifle.

Too late, Canada already cucked out.

My kids are out of school you dumb fuck. I could also get any woman you fall in love with to lick my balls within 24 hours because your a spineless fairy who puts women on a pedestal and dances around them like a naive arsehole thinking they will magic your life to something. Married twice, first wife killed in a car crash. I also have female and male offspring and know women better than a stupid little cunt like you could ever imagine. You may as well bet your life on which way the wind blows. Try being a fucking man instead of a whining little white knight victim in the making.

>You want a wife because it is something you think will complete you and make sense of life. It may well be the opposite. However you are most definitely operating from a position of idealisation, not reality and undoubtedly will feel put apon by having your fantasy challenged

This might be one of the most bullshit and hilarious posts I've seen on this site. You're trying too hard now dude

>gets caught as a kicked puppy underaged
>does a 180 and acts like a alpha hardened chad
not even that guy, but made me kek

Frankly, I'm not interested in anything non smokeless, and even then the only single shot I want is a Remington rolling block in 7mm. My collection is primarily smokeless military bolt actions, so I guess Lebel through Madsen. For pistols, I just nab whatever looks neat. Military revolver and stripper fed top loaders are my current itch. Semi autos don't interest me all that much either. And I'd like a type 46 as I have family ties to Thailand.

Attached: 20190416_164059_crop_903x608.jpg (903x608, 551K)

Braces are for faggots.
Big boi revolvers are patrician tier

Thats why you never see braces on revolvers.

Stupid shit i desire
A cheapish wood stocked 9mm bolt action with a c96 internal "mag"
A quality custom 1911 in 5.7
358 winchester to get the credibility and popularity it deserves
A 30-06 necked down to .224 with 55gr-90gr bullets, fuck barrel life.
More companies to actually try new ideas besides kel-tec.
357 max combat revolvers.

>.50 Beowulf becomes the standard round for the military infantry, Marksmen/snipers are allowed 45-70 or .308
>Select fire pistols to be a standard
>Simultaneous multi caliber guns. I.e. Fat fucking rifle rounds out of a 20" Barrel and 10mm or handgun round of choice out of a smaller barrel

The rifle barrel would be in bullpup configuration while the pistol caliber would be normal magazine placement and like 14" barrel.

Attached: _g11_hk416_m16a1_and_ro635_girls_frontline_drawn_by_maiqtells_aa0dcd4f58c31bd1ea6c4c04deb83d4d.jpg (968x1200, 133K)

A single stack aluminum frame short recoil pistol with a tubular receiver and a reciprocating ball bearing locked bolt in .327 Fed Mag.
Imagine Vorgrimler and Nambu got drunk and made a gun.

M16 Chan is cute as fuck desu

Solved problem at this point.

The real reason they failed commercially is because once you have metallic cartridges, magazine-fed repeating rifles are better in just about every individual way, and definitely better overall.
If there had somehow been a significantly longer period between the percussion cap (which made revolvers practical) and the metallic cartridge (which made repeating rifles practical), someone would certainly have worked out the combination of a blast shield for the cylinder gap and a lowered fore-end for safety against chainfires, and overcome the stigma the early Colt models earned, but as it was there was only one decade and one war from the expiration of Colt's revolver patent, which allowed others to make sane revolver actions (rather than screwy workarounds), until the introduction of the rimfire cartridge.

Underage, incels, desperate virgins and white knights

Has it gotten this bad that people openly refer to reddit boards now? What the fuck?

Check out Endo Apparel, their shirts are pro 2A but mostly subtle enough that most normies don't know they even mean anything

t. living on college campus

that doesn't help things, Satan.
the friends always leave you and you end up back alone. ask me how I know

Man and you sure an Alpha dominator, aren't you?

I also like the Metro series

Try reacting to contact on a bicycle in full kit dumbass.

You never learn how to ride a bike with no hands?

I guess anything with heavier recoil than an AR would fuck you up though

5.7 Spitfire; a .30 US Carbine case necked down to .22.

Attached: 57_Spitfire.jpg (741x1024, 167K)

you can't shoot or do anything useful with a ruck on anyway.
what is quicker:
> be rested
> hop off bike and innaditch
> kit in panniers that convert to ruck anyway
> shoot back
or
> be dogged out and blistered
> struggle with """quick release""" ruck straps
> did i sling my rifle before i put on my pack or after
> die
bike infantry is the future

>9x18mm derringer
>9mm draco carbine (16 in barrel)
>cheap steel cased 7.62 tokarev bullets

the will to live.

saw a 1911ish one on FB the other day

A 3 shot .50 AE pocket snub revolver.

9x25 Dillon glock 43 long slide.

That's not how you spell 500 mag

For more people to follow what the Alaskan survival derringer did - rifle cartridge derringer.
Imagine.

338 Lapua derringer
458 WinMag derringer
Possibly even a .50BMG derringer

7.62 tok is around 25cpr

Stop being a degenerate and go to church. (A real church, not Pastor Bob’s Jesus Drive-Thru). Good women are there.

.950 JDJ got a sporting exemption

A drum-fed, 12 gauge, PPSH pattern shotgun.

Attached: E61CBB28-9C5B-46B9-A696-9E767D0D1DF8.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

>CZ75 in 7.62 tok
M U H F U G G I N D I K K

>not Pastor Bob’s Jesus Drive-Thru
Look pal, if you've got a church recommendation that serves a better Eucharist and fried catfish combo platter I'm fucking all ears, but don't go trashing Pastor Bob's just because you don't care for seafood.

A Sig P210 Legion in .357sig

My desire is similar, 8x25mm. A 10mm casing necked down to take .32 bullets.

Forgot pic of next best thing already existing.

Attached: CTgdojw.jpg (1500x1000, 631K)

Unintentional refference. I don't think I ever used that shotgun come to think of it.
But honestly, I just want a beltfed shotgun in a big fuck-off gauge mostly for shots and giggles.

>pcc in 7.62x25

You can fit a max of 7.27mm in there, give or take a few hundreths. You could fit .277 bullets. There’s a 100gr hornaday gmx. I don’t know how much room you’ll have for powder, though.

10mm P90. 9mm luger isn’t straight, so it won’t work.

> bike infantry to be a thing again

Bike messengers / recon is the next best thing.

Attached: 9d673cdacef968791.jpg (1920x1280, 564K)

I just think they're neat!

Attached: Six12 Suppressed.jpg (670x447, 28K)