S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Innawoods General /SIG/ Thread

Stalker Challenge Thread
Post and talk about Stalker/Innwoods things.

There are lot's of newfags who are interested in the Stalker challenge. The following links are for you.

zeemaps.com/map?group=772301 - Contact kommandos and find places to stalk (Slightly outdated)

shothotspot.com/abandoned-places/ - Find places

uer.ca/locations/gmaps/ - Find places

Attached: 1520384584222.jpg (1280x3351, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQvwxmsRM64
youtube.com/watch?v=aIC73xZPLgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=qQvwxmsRM64

Attached: 1520384647118.png (1280x1670, 2.42M)

Attached: vodka.png (392x544, 191K)

Print these out and use them of extra "immersion"

Attached: drink.jpg (1100x1100, 998K)

Anyone still use this website? ik its a bit outdated.

Attached: innawoods.png (660x631, 688K)

I wish these threads yielded more interesting posts, but nobody here actually goes outside, let alone guns.

I goof off on it from time to time.

Don't lump us all in together. There aren't really interesting places to go where i live. That I'm aware of anyway.

i guess there is a Jow Forumsuck nearby but there is really nothing to do here except troll the west side industrial area, franklin terrace and some spots by the sailors home. its a spooky city by itself, especially in the fall.

>life in europoor no gun country
>oh shid Stalker challenge looks pretty fun
>build my own Geiger counter to larp
>go inawoods to a empty rotting factory
>use the /diy/ Geiger counter
>nearly no radiation as expected
>wander around the site but nothing special
>only cool thing I saw, was a fox
>time to set up camp and gather firewood
>set up my camp outside the factory
>it's going dark, start up the fire
>baking some beans and bacon
>drinking some cheap vodka for total immersion
>comfy.jpg
>hear footsteps in the distance
>oh shit who dis
>grab my hatchet and shine my flashlight in the direction
>"Ey there boy I don't mean harm."
>a fucking hobo
>use my diplomatic skill and give him a cigarette and some vodka
>talk a little bit and then he goes back to his place
>didn't sleep that night
>he seemed nice but I don't even trust my own farts.
>go home next morning
>wasn't really adventurous, but fun.

Sounds pretty comfy, might myself go stalking w/hunting shotgun for this kind of experience

A very fun and developed version.

Attached: StrifesStalkerChallenge_3.2.png (1905x1163, 2.81M)

Link?

I gotta ask you lads, what are some cheap but aesthetic gas masks I can get to go stalking?

The Russian GP-5 is like, 20 bucks. Little uncomfortable, but it certainly makes you feel like a STALKER

It's in the filename, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIC73xZPLgU

the real stalker

Attached: 1551799137304.jpg (1024x724, 156K)

>takes knife only
>doesn’t hit up nearby gangs or mafia for guns

I was thinking about doing this next time I go camping/shooting on BLM land but I live in cali and am a bit worried that if I'm out there in full STALKAN gear I'm going to have the cops or park rangers called out on me by hikers. Not a big deal but I hate being hassled by them, already had a few times where park rangers came out and harassed me for shooting there even though I was in a designated shooting area, it says on the website I could do it, everything was legal, and they made a HUGE show of looking over all my guns and inspecting my shit to make sure I wasn't breaking any CA gun laws. I have the feeling that if I hiked out there in combloc stalkan gear with my rifle in open carry and not in a case, and then proceeded to set up camp like usual I'd probably get a few rangers up in my ass stalking me out there. Fucking commie state, hate it here.
BLM land I go to though is perfect otherwise, there's no car access so you have to drive up and then hike 2-3 miles to the shooting area in full gear. Could make for a fun STALKER challenge, shame there's no abandoned buildings but I could do everything else and just pretend I was out in the pripyat forests.

I just got shadow of Chernobyl. did I get the best game?

call of pripyat has a mod that expands the map to cover the previous games and is generally considered the most refined

I too live in cali and have been looking for BLM land, do you have a map of the area you shoot at? I've looked for maps online but I have not found an area where I can "legally" shoot guns.

Also, one of the main objectives for the stalker challenge is to not be spotted ;)

Attached: cheeki.jpg (3024x4032, 3.28M)

Each game has it's charms. However, CoP is probably the best of the three

I grinded the living fuck out of CoC. Should I download Call of Misery, Dead Air, or Anomaly?

Attached: image (1).jpg (454x324, 21K)