Washingtonians Cucked In Three Dimensions

Say goodbye to freedom.

Attached: 9D1631C5-C97A-466E-8ED0-5B746A68D652.jpg (1613x1492, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7d0e/dfffdbc8cfa33c15df9ef1a1082fa61df9c8.pdf
codeisfreespeech.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm out of this state in four months, fuck the politicians here

Daily reminder that Cody Wilson was framed

>regulating a hunk of plastic and a nail
lmao

nobody needs military grade assault plastic

we don't need plastics of war on our streets

Good, theyre fuckin stupid anyways.

Lmao ok, that'll stop them

nah, he's just a spaz that likes young girls(18-25) and he got lied to

Easy as fuck to ignore.
>prove this is 3d printed and not molded

>most will be printing in PLA or some shit
Don't do anything about it and the problem will sort itself out anyway.

NJfag (for now) here. They're already illegal here.
Having the file to print one is illegal here
Fudd logic

Thats what you get when soccer mom women get to change politics for things like cp criminalization and muh chilluns legislation in place of first amendment rights.

Too easy to blackmail and ruin someone. Or just plant.

Everything is already illegal in New Jersey. That case is guaranteed to BTFO NJ though, on first amendment grounds.

>3D print an AR lower
>camo paint it
How would they even tell?

Attached: 1502598275445.png (247x204, 3K)

It'd almost be different if you could buy a 3d printer for 50 bucks and have it shit out a bunch of ARs, I still wouldn't agree with criminalizing it, but I could at least see where the grabbers are coming from. But literally, how could anyone with a straight face freak out over these little shitty liberators and call for them to be totally banned? You could make a more lethal gun with a pipe, nail, and rubber band.

Attached: 1552914292141.jpg (625x790, 116K)

it's really gay that there's no good faith defense in texas. theoretically, the chick could've shown him a fake ID, told him that she was 18 (or 17 in texas or whatever it is), and he could still go to prison for schlonging her.

Attached: cody wilson theory.png (614x318, 10K)

aren't the files already out there though? not to glow in the dark but i heard something a while ago that there were pictures you could download, unzip them somehow and get the files

Easy as fuck to prove that it was printed and not molded. Any prosecutor could look it up in a few minutes and prove that it's printed just by touching it. If they actually needed more proof, he could take a razor blade to it and point out the evenly distributed bond lines which would be impossible to injection mold.

These are the same people who want to keep suppressors illegal because they think that the majority of gun crime is committed by super stealthy intelligent assassins rather than niggers with glawk fawtys. They have no common sense.

It's waay too easy to frame that though

Wrong. They know exactly what is up. They just want to punish their ideological enemies, white male gun owners who voted for blompf.

More importantly don't you think its suspicious that a literal noguns leftist woman took over defcad?

Attached: 1556022902480-0.jpg (657x527, 52K)

Attached: assultstraw4.jpg (828x499, 333K)

>live in cuck state
>dude fudds lmao
nice glass house

how does this stop anyone from making a gun with a 3d printer though

>gun created with a file on the internet and plastic juice
>traceable
>enforcing a ban

Lmao suck a dick

If you're going to do something illegal why not go the whole nine yards. This will just drive up cases of banned guns and modifications.

>implying they don't trace all your purchases with your banking information
>implying they don't trace your private internet data
>implying they don't trace your movements with geodata
Imagine being this retarded!

This. Literally no one is talking about it.

Also this.

Statutory rape is generally considered a "strict liability" crime, the criminals state of mind does not matter at all during the commission, only whether or not it happened.

By sawing every AR lower receiver they seize in half of course.

>This. Literally no one is talking about it.
Cus Cody was a dick to the 3d printer community and the community branched off into FossCAD. Meanwhile DefCAD is getting sued and hardly releases anything. Basically nobody cares about them right now

A 3d printed AR lower has to deviate somewhat from a normal lower to reinforce a few points, mostly around the buffer tube.

I guess you could print a 1:1 copy but it probably wouldn't last very long or might snap from a weird hit.

Literally worse than feinstein. Sell your guns and fuck off, you are a disgrace.

>say goodbye to freedom
Wanna know how I can tell you're a shitposter

>implying they will even consider wasting these resources on making the arrest of one male for possessing one 3D printed pistol all based off the arbitrary notion that you MAY possibly be in possession when federal government cant barely be bothered to follow through on anonymous tips
Lmao yeah you're right I truly cant imagine being this retarded
Please keep fearmongering, it's so fucking funny to watch

I didnt give a shit about them before. Now I'm going out of my way to buy a 3d printer and printing out a few different kinds of guns.

>following unconstitutional laws

3d glock frames are easy though

Attached: 20190405_132713.jpg (4032x1960, 3.82M)

Have you made the rails yet? That that hard part.

Have you made the rails yet? That's the hard part.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I would guess they would actually track down maybe 5-15 people yearly to scare us into submission

And that is legitimately retarded.

if you really cared to get around the law you could 3d print a mold and cast the lower. Like the AR15Mold. It would probably be stronger and it would be repeatable.

Well technically printing the 3D mold would a gun in it's self.

I fucking hate this state, gonna move to alaska

Aren't those polyurethane liquid cast plastics somewhat low-strength?
Could you cast with epoxy, potentially glass-filled?

>implying they have the manpower to check every transaction
>implying they have the resources to run every trace
>implying they can follow every phone in real time
Imagine being this retarded!

Your tells give you away, Shareblue. Or, we can’t rule out the possibility that you simply watch too much NCIS.

... wait what's illegal about liking people of legal age?? Isn't the dude like 30?..

Have you got any tips

Women hate the very concept of a satisfied boner, so sex with anyone younger than you is automatically criminalized via a complicated set of additional laws even if you technically are in compliance with the age of consent. Example: PA is 16, but we have something called "corruption of minors" which is basically defined as anything you do with someone under 18 that the State doesn't like. Go ahead, TRY and fuck that young ass milk farmer broad on tinder. We dare you.

a mold or negative is definitely not a legal firearm

Not sure about glass filled but it sounds possible. I think many resins will be stronger than FDM printed, most prints are substantially weaker than the raw/cast material.

On page 2 of this study look at the strength of materials - that's before printing. Polycarb and urethane IE-3076 look pretty good compared to bulk ABS or PLA.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7d0e/dfffdbc8cfa33c15df9ef1a1082fa61df9c8.pdf

Well there go my dreams of a 3d printed klobb. And I was getting so close to making one that works too. I guess I'll just go buy a proper metal receiver.

Attached: 20190319_184223.jpg (4032x1960, 2.28M)

It doesn't. What it does do however is add to the number of charges that can be filled against you when your caught. Which in turn "legitimizes" additional fines and extended prison sentences.

Well, obviously they just won’t do it. The mere existence of the law is sufficient, along with the knowledge that to do so in violation of the law would be a transgression against the sacred mores and morals of our civilized society.

Just as “no gun zones” are utterly perfect at preventing anyone from bringing a firearm, so too shall this perfectly prevent citizens from printing plastic death machines.

What? It won’t do a damn thing? Well shit.

That was solved a few months ago, it's similar to the P80.

>3d print a mold and cast the lower. Like the AR15Mold

Wait, why hasen't anyone done this yet?

woah sick, I was thinking about doing this as well. My printer has been busted for a while but I just ordered the parts to fix it

>The mere existence of the law is sufficient, along with the knowledge that to do so in violation of the law would be a transgression against the sacred mores and morals of our civilized society.

You forget how obedient normies are.

Attached: 1534977505842.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

Because if carving one out of wood or 3D printing it is good enough why bother with the absolute nigger of a process that is casting literally any material

Just... do it anyway user

Who is this bitch? Was this announced somewhere?

Find a milling machine

Attached: IMG_20190425_100003118~2.jpg (1225x2430, 473K)

Am I SOL if I dont have one?

Has anyone noticed that the liberator pistol plans are no longer available at code is free speech anymore? Apparently someone was finally able to threaten them into submission as well.

codeisfreespeech.com/

Do you like using fileing? You can do with a drill, hack saw and lots of fileing. Oh and calipers.

it's more work than printing it directly. Most people just want to do it for the novelty so it's not worth the extra effort

Also here is the finished product. I can put the slide on my regular Glock too.

Attached: IMG_20190425_103312628~2.jpg (2513x2076, 885K)

he can't sell his gun. nobody on Jow Forums has any.

What the fuck, stop being poor

Hookers are never a good idea, especially when you're a high profile activist who's been embarrassing the govt. He made it way too easy for them.

>implying it's about being poor
PROLIFERATION
IS
VICTORY

Honestly I really think if you're caught in that compromising of a situation you just go down shooting. If you're facing felony charges, jail time, and the loss of your 2A rights, why not shoot it out with whoever is coming for you? What do you really lose at that point?

Aren't they like double super secret illegal here. Didn't Master Murphy sign a second law saying that they were illegal on top of the law stating only licensed manufacturers could make firearms in NJ?

Imagine not understanding the purpose of proliferating 3d-printed guns.

Attached: 1451868177530.jpg (250x250, 52K)

He was definitely honeypotted.

>the skorpion
>when you absolutely, positively need a straight blowback .32acp pistol that somehow has more man-hours poured into it's construction than an AK.

god bless the czechs

there are pics of someone doing that with a 10/22 but it looked like a huge pain in the ass

Attached: Freedom_15_Mold_samples_7__47977.1451191623.1280.1280.jpg (1280x996, 1.16M)

>Say goodbye to freedom.
Why can't you post them on a Russian website outside US jurisdiction?

>BATFags can't stop people from buying "airsoft" glock autosears and "solvent traps" from the chinese
>Somehow a state gov't is going to magically bypass the 1st amendment
Yeah, it's going to be pretty much unenforceable.
Pic related

Attached: Lost_PLA_1022.png (1194x1440, 3.2M)

>18-25
Granny alert

>Claim that you're making 3D guns to fight gun control.
>Only make lowers and receivers ignoring the fact that every single country outside of the US considers the barrel and the bolt the controlled part.

Why not drop the pretense and just admit this is just for fun and for people to make what is actually one of the cheaper parts for firearms themselves?

>Hi I'm going to deliberately ignore the AP9 and the fact you can just make a barrel for one out of a hardened bolt and the entire rest of the gun is printed

I'm 99% sure that the ATF was responsible, at least in part, for the "airsoft" autosears.

>Having the file to print one is illegal here
How the fuck does that actually work? As in how does it not stomp all over the 1st Amendment, and how do you enforce it? And why hasn't it been thrown out yet?

a lot of people just make them for fun but there are quite a few full firearms made by the FossCAD community. An improved liberator, several revolvers some of which use pipe (stuff available at a hardware store) to improve lifespan, and people working on autos.

>As in how does it not stomp all over the 1st Amendment
It does
>how do you enforce it?
It can't be enforced, it'll be one of those tack-on laws when somebody gets arrested for something else.
>And why hasn't it been thrown out yet?
It'll have to be brought to a judge first. Meaning somebody will have to be charged (unlikely that anyone will ever be caught) or someone will have to sue the state.

You can just buy a 80% for cheap

And again the AP9 can be modified to take any improvised barrel you come up with. I'm thinking about a .32 for barrel experiments, and I just got an idea for improvised semicombustable cases to solve the whole "but what about ammo" problem.
I also saw a video yesterday about a method for embedding steel cable into prints between layers and I'm thinking of applications for the technique.

Fighting the future is just gonna leave you worn out with broken hands.

making your own gun has always been legal in the US-- indeed, even before the US was created.
plastic or metal, paper plans or digital, no differences in terms the law will recognize.
these laws will not survive a court challenge

I guess we should get rid of you then.

>I could at least see where the grabbers are coming from.
If there's one thing I want king nig to be right about, it's for guns to be more common than books.

Makes me think of the incest law in here in Florida.
Incest is only defined as penile to vaginal penetration.
You can fuck your brother in the ass, but an act of procreation is a nono

If you go to their webarchive page and go back a ways you can download it there.

Thinking of moving to Pennsylvania to help out my brother with shit. Bros should stick together. Is Pennsylvania any less cucked than Washington?

Attached: penn_photo_edit.jpg (900x600, 131K)

born into a non free state vs choosing to be cucked because it ain't yer durr rifle and only the guberment needs them salt rifles. but hey call it a glass house because you a cucked Fudd.

Shitloads less. Just remember to vote so it stays that way. No AWB, no mag limits, buy what you want. Stupidest law here is "no hunting with semi-autos". That's it.

>implying the federal government doesnt restrict the 1st amendment freely
For fucks sake they propped up signs in front of WWII in goddamn Washington DC saying the first amendment was prohibited in the area.

3D printing is dumb. Tabletop cnc is where it’s at.

Almost every state is less cucked since 1639