JUST

>JUST

Attached: JUST.png (1119x658, 587K)

And nothing of value was lost.

Russia will never change.

Oh it'll change. Just for the worse.

It might stop the Russians from wasting more money on that piece of shit. That's a bad thing.

Weve joked about it for years, time to set the Jow Forumsarrier plans into motion

CUT MY CARRIER DECK TO PIECES

They obviously aren't spending much on it as it is.

Chinese craigslist:

One vintage aircraft carrier with all the latest mods
Ran when parked
Serious offers only I know what I have

THIS IS MY ARCTIC PORT

DEGRADATION, NO HEALING, NO CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI RE-FIELDING

I'd totally donate some dosh to buy a Jow Forumsarrier but the problem is, who gets the money, can we trust them, and can I have my animes on board?

THIS IS MY ARCTIC PORT

NO LOW BALLERS

>Eastern Europe when Russia declares that it needs some more warm water ports for repair yards

Attached: 1517536065202.png (600x431, 331K)

You mistaken of picture, faggot.

Attached: 1551725503445.png (960x732, 849K)

Attached: 1519869329567.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Hahaha

Attached: churchill-v-sign.jpg (300x284, 14K)

Attached: 183291A3-27EA-4B78-A51C-8BC41C98702B.png (522x522, 226K)

are they going to put it up on armslist?

No lowballs, I know what I got.

Big Boat - $250 000

They ams not of makings like this anymore! Real steel classic designs turns many head! Needing minor maintenance but runs dream like. Can get from Vladivostok to Osaka on 20 000t of feul also having nice exhuats note your friend be very jealous. Buy this weekend's and I throw in support baot for free!

I known what I get, no ramp kickers.

*Am maybes of listenings to other services and interests

>Am maybes of listenings to other services and interests
mysides.jpg

Any chance this is a commie psyop, justifying a missing aircraft carrier because "we had to scrap it because it was old and damaged, you all saw it, right??" and a year or two later, what's this, north korea has a new ship?! They upheld agreements on long range missiles, but now they can drive up next to countries for shorter range attacks.

>north korea has a new ship?!
And then a week after that, it sinks because Norks

Of the Russians can’t sink it, what makes you think best Korea can end this poor ship’s suffering?

Should give it to the Indians.

Once there was a great blubbery whale. It sailed the sea but was mean to every other sea creature that lived near it. One day the whale started swimming straight towards the beech. The other sea creatures wondered if they should warn it but as the whale had been so spiteful and violent its entire life they let it go ahead. The whale crashed onto the beach, became stuck and the tide began to go out. It died. It began to rot emitting a foul stench that was repugnant to all who smelt it. That whale is Russia.

That might've worked if they hadn't traumatized the poos with the previous carrier sale.

best korea with an aircraft carrier especially this pile of shit would be fucking hilarious. In fact that's an award winning sitcom right there.

Pretty apt description. And yet Russians will still cry "Russophobia" anytime a country that they formerly occupied moves out of its collapsing sphere of influence.

BILL HERE GOT A ONE OF A KIND KUZNETSOV CLASS CARRIER. THIS BABY IS IN GREAT SHAPE FOR A 34 YEAR OLD CLASSIC. IT HAS ALL ORIGINAL FLIGHT DECK, STEAM TURBINES, AND FACTORY PAINT. DON'T WANT TO SELL BUT MY OLD LADY WANTS IT GONE, YOU KNOW HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE HAHA. THIS BABY MAKES SOME SERIOUS POWER SO I'LL HAVE TO TAKE YOU ON A TEST CRUISE YOU''LL HAVE BUY BEFORE YOU GET TO DRIVE. THIS CARRIER IS A REAL HEAD TURNER, PEOPLE WILL NOTICE COMING FOR MILES. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIP COME TO STEVE'S BAIT SHOP OFF HIGHWAY 18 AND BRING CASH. ANY LOW BALLERS AND THE PRICE GOES UP. WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR CLASSIC MOPAR,

maor!

Might have a ramp, but otherways is OK.

>"Hi, thank you for tuning into another episode of Forgotten Weapons, Im Ian McCollum and today we're going to be looking at one of the, ahem, AIRCRAFT CARRIERS that will be going up for auction here at the Morphy Auction House for their July of 2019 auction..."

Put a B18 in there it'll be fine

IMA

I want to see Ian dissemble and put it back together

Does a sinking drydock count as a disassembly tool?

It has a personal tugboat user. There was no money being spent on it to begin with past them saying “hey look at us! we have a carrier too!”