Why are these pretty much the same price? seems autistic

why are these pretty much the same price? seems autistic

Attached: FN .jpg (400x291, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejkHVAgzQ7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

correction* should be ps90

What's even the point of the five-seven? Why bother with 5.7 in a handgun?

why is a laptop "pretty much" the same price as a new cell phone or tablet? why is a computer pretty much the same price as a laptop? it may be smaller but the materials aren't necessarily what determines the cost, even a glock costs as much as an AR

im glad someone asked this for once
tired of people asking "why have a pistol round in anything else beside a pistol"

>inb4 muh fort hood

i dunno why is 22 tcm a thing

i don't see the relevance

Why is a Glock pretty much the same price as an AR?

>At least one gun used by Nidal Malik Hasan at Fort Hood was an FN Herstal 5.7 semiautomatic—which also happens to be a weapon of choice for Mexican cartels who battle the military and police.

i am aware but don't see the relevance when discussion its price in relation to the ps90

They go they stop signs really well

Attached: niccce.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

I wish they'd kept that round trigger on the Five-Seven. It gives it a badly needed character.

Sadly if they sold for $750 or under it would be on even ground with the AR. The PS90 I will never touch. Also sell the proper fucking ammo at the price asking.
1 ammo type for both rifle and pistol is the ideal dream. 1 gun jams or other issues you have a backup, low on ammo you can take from pistol.

But they don’t even share mags

a p90 mag on a pistol. image it in your mind.

lol

If you pay roughly the same amount for your cellphone as for your laptop, then you are doing something terribly fucking wrong.

I'd wager most people spend more on phones than laptops, especially since people upgrade phones more frequently.

Telescoping 5,56 in a P90 mag, imagine that.

>why is a computer pretty much the same price as a laptop?
Bullshit
>why is a laptop "pretty much" the same price as a new cell phone or tablet?
Because phones and tablets are vogue items that represent status as well due to years of effective marketing towards people susceptible to group pressure.

oh god... ooooh

Attached: stop it can only get so big.gif (500x281, 901K)

Literally everything FN offered in the PDW competition was better
in pretty much every way. The P90 was more accurate, more control
lable, had a higher rate of fire, had a vastly larger magazine
in a smaller package, was much simpler, and fired a harder-
hitting round.

And the Five-Seven? Oh, well, one of the requirements was to have
a companion handgun alongside the SMG, and the stupid clueless
fucks at H&K not only didn't have one developed, but twenty years
later and... nope, still no 4.6mm handgun. So FN offered a
handgun and H&K said "here's a stick, the only limit is your
imagination! Pew pew!"

Then those miserable shits and abject failures of the defense
industry decided to sabotage every NATO member by throwing a
tantrum because they weren't going to win and vetoed the adoption
of the 5.7mm round... probably largely because they're an
irrelevant gun company these days that produces nothing anybody
wants.

Should've kicked them out of NATO for that one.

No really what is their most recent successful gun they sold
worldwide? The HK416. Guess how much of the HK416 they actually
developed? Fucking zero. Obviously it's clearly an M4 knockoff,
but they didn't even make the piston system, goddamn Armalite
did. Good job H&K, you can't even make your own guns anymore.
No wonder the German government had to give them a $30 million
grant to keep them afloat. Oh hey and good job scamming several
countries with a gun that literally fucking melts.

This would be a slam dunk. Everyone wants to use suppressors now, and it ejects downwards so there will be less watery eyes. And it's ambidextrous, left handed friendly. 50 round magazine, or the military would probably want like a 12", 14" barrel and additional rail space, so it'd likely take longer mags. Easier to go prone.

This is the internal autistic rant I've had for years. Thanks for wording it out so well, user. Fuck H&K. Worthless cunts.

It really is lol

MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY. FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE. FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Damn this is an underrated truth bomb of a post. Fuck HK

Correct

>RENT FREE

t. H & Kuk

hello Ivan, long time no see

Came for it, leaving satisfied

belgians were a mistake

You can carry 20 rounds of 5.7 in your pistol for the same weight.
Fucker is acurate too.

This spacing/formatting is super autistic, but good rant.

Don't you have a Somali bull to prep Fritz?

This vid gives a good rundown of the history of the development.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejkHVAgzQ7U

That's... that's brilliant.

>bullshit.
yeah pal go ahead and buy a laptap with the same performance as a desktop for the same price and report back with your findings

I wish they made a concealed carry variant of the pistol. Either that, or make a FNx/FNs/501 in 5.7x28.

a shorter barrel would negate the ballistic advantages of the cartridge

t. poordroid gaymen incel

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Most of the things FN does seem autistic, and it's because they are. I think their basic plastic pistols aren't overpriced but that's because not many people buy them.

Same. Full-size guns for me are just for range fun. Compact is for actual carry.

I enjoy mine very much.

Attached: 20190123_172608.jpg (4032x2268, 1.61M)

I said this for a long time at the risk of being labeled a plebian but keltec literally makes better and more innovative Firearms these days. HK has been writing an wave of arrogant German posturing for a long time. They have not made anything good for a while

4/10 bait

Post lewd pics now anons

Attached: FN five seven.png (207x244, 33K)

Attached: 1554922752504.jpg (600x489, 70K)

Attached: afdsfd.jpg (2000x1429, 791K)

Because its awesome out of a 1911

hot

Attached: 1544667991907.jpg (319x319, 10K)

It's a simplified logistics chain. 5.7mm was supposed to replace 9mm for NATO, but the Germans were butthurt that their cartridge wasn't chosen and threw the whole thing into hiatus.

the 57 is expensive but popular
the ps90 WAS expensive but unpopular because the long barrel made it look hella gay, so they sell for cheaper now.

Literally the g11, minus the burst gimmick, and with cased telescopic ammo instead of caseless telescopic ammo.