Why do people in the military always seem to think they are all high and mighty? and better then everyone else?

Why do people in the military always seem to think they are all high and mighty? and better then everyone else?

Attached: 12014336-0-image-a-23_1554740051175.jpg (1908x1146, 212K)

Because most the people who join the military aren't the football playing chads, they're the guys chad bullied and are desperately looking for any sort of authority to make themselves feel big.

because they're indoctrinated retards taught not to think for themselves so they just parrot what they're told.
if you've ever spoken to a mil person you'll quickly realize there's not much going on up in their heads.

Attached: f4b.png (1008x814, 373K)

Poor bait mate

Hows it bait, most of Jow Forums has a pretty low opinion of military and LEO's

LE sure, most mil are just normal people

they have dense personalities. just like gays its all they really have.

We need one for every branch

the op pic is police not military

otherwise that is how the soldiers are trained to consider themselves super humans capable of performing any task in any condition and if I die doing so well I did my part

seriously op you stupid fuck what do you expect from military training ?

to teach them to be little onions boy politically correct fuckups like yourself ?

>most mil are just normal people

lol

normal compared to what ? other military people ? certainly not compared to civilians

because they watched band of brothers and think thats them.

Seriously.

The military is a farce.

Because enlisting is the greatest achievement of their lives, and all they have to show. You tend to find guys who actually use their gi bill for something worth a shit dont broadcast their service openly or even really bother with veterans benefits, while the fuckups working minimum wage at 45 are the ones with bumper stickers, army tshirts and superiority complexes.

get off welfare and get a proper job, mate.

False sense of superiority because of the power they feel serving their jew masters and wearing their little jesters outfit.

Many are low IQ former meatsacks whose only accomplishments and sense of worth happened back in high school so their mentality is an extension of that.

lmao

Attached: skynewsjulianassangearrested_4635840.jpg (305x333, 16K)

JESUS CHRIST THE BAIT IS EVERYWHERE, WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO!?!?!?

Attached: 1555134490326.png (325x325, 138K)

Because they've bettered themselves through training,went through hardship and passed a selection process?

Because they are better than most. 71% of the Tide Pod generation aren't even eligible to sign up for boot camp.

“Pentagon: 7 in 10 Youths Would Fail to Qualify for Military Service
Approximately 71% of the 34 million 17-to-24-year-olds in the U.S. would not qualify for military service because of reasons related to health, physical appearance and educational background, according to the Pentagon. The ineligible typically includes those who are obese, those who lack a high school diploma or a GED, convicted felons, those taking prescription drugs for ADHD and those with certain tattoos and ear gauges”
time.com/2938158/youth-fail-to-qualify-military-service/

85% correct.

However, mil betas become chads when they step into high speed jobs. Although there are exceptions.

Attached: kristenbeck.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Honestly I think Jow Forums are just angry that they are too pussy to join the Military to live out there fantasys of being "badasses" and hold huge resentment due to that

Oh yes its soo hard to join the military.

Retard if you can tie your shoes they let you in. Not everyone wants to serve your fucking imperialist jew agenda garbage.

Buttblasted: the post

Rent free

>tattoos still disqualify people
yikes

you do realize this is a thread discussing military personnel right

What about the military makes you not a pussy?

hey, we recovered your stolen bike. It was like this when we found it. Sorry.

I think that most of it is what others have said already. They become cops/military because they are bullied in school and want to have authority. Others like the risk and violence. Some want a less mundane job. And a small few actually are decent folks that genuinely want to help. I've personally never had a negative experience with either cops or mil guys. Been pulled over 3 times and everything went fine, no tickets. Talked to some active and retired guys from the military, mostly just "fair weather" talk, sometimes about guns. But I love in a small southern town so that could be a reason why everyone is so chill.

Jow Forums is like 50% mil, 20% MEPS rejects who cope by making threads like these, 10% Euros, 10% no guns children, 10% traps and other homosexuals

A few on the military are that way but so do a lot of civilian manager/bosses. Most military is just normal decent people.

because we are taught to kill, generally, and that means we think of how to kill most people we interact with, generally. Because people suck

You breddy much nailed it.
This reeks so hard of “I failed the ASVAB even though that’s really hard to do” and “I’m a misshapen neckbeard who was laughed at by a recruiter when I told him I wanted to be a Scout Sniper”

The unbridled butt-rage in this thread is so thick you could cut it with an MRE spoon.

Most people join the military just to do shit you can’t do as a civilian. I wanted to work with sickass fighter jets and make the government pay for my education and lifestyle while setting up connections for high paying jobs on the outside. I win. I know people who joined just for the chance to cut someone in half with a machine gun. If you go to massive POG units (finance, personnel, logistics), you find the literal welfare queens who are here just for the artificial ticket to a relatively middle class life while working what is a essentially a civilian job.

Because they are taught to think that way in lieu of better pay and conditions.

So why are there so many homeless and unemployed veterans?

Most of the people that I've met that joined the military were either die hard motards or did it to escape a bad situation (life going nowhere, can't hold a job, stability, etc.).

t. dysfunctional vet

Attached: dysfunctional-veterans.jpg (960x960, 115K)

>In far better physical condition than the average American
>Home ownership is actually possible because of loan subsidies for veterans
>Free healthcare
>Free college
Veterans are basically superior to everybody else, why shouldn't they acknowledge that fact?

Only certain tattoos you can't have a swastika or Latin king emblazoned on your forehead

I joined because I was bored with college and had no direction at 21 y.o. Now I live in England.

... for better or worse...

trips of truth

I swear this board is getting invaded by discord trannies and pinko faggots

Because they have to do things for themselves after they get out of service. Most of them are not really capable of thinking or making thought-through decisions. This is then reflected in their life after work

Why is he holding a vibrator?

Pity light-haired bald guys. At least dark-haired bald guys have eyebrows to break up the shine, blondes look like cancer patients.

>better physical condition
Beter cardio, but most of them have at least one permanently recked joint.

There's a lot of motards out there, dude. I'm glad I served because it made me who I am - but not in the gay way most guys talk about. It gave me a career path and kept me out of prison. It taught me how fucked up the nation is and how far we've diverged from the path the founding fathers set out for us. I don't think I'm better than anyone for that. Hell, you can do both just by being a cynic in a trade school.

I do think I'm more committed and motivated as a patriot than most, though. I'm heavily invested in politics and actively work to be the best example of an American I can be. Take that for what you will.

Why shouldnt they?

>how come no army man rich?

Most homeless veterans are Vietnam-era or similar and usually drug addicts. GWOT vets have a high level of success in the private sector because most civilians are pussies.

You may return to licking windows.

“Dysfunctional vets” are scum and I guarantee you nobody liked them prior to their service either. They’re usually desert storm or very early GWOT bets too.

Congrats, you’re paid to travel more than the average mouthbreathing citizen ever will. The U.K. is a fun place to be stationed while young, try to get Korea next.

>Most homeless veterans are Vietnam-era or similar and usually drug addicts.
This cannot be overstated. The "homeless vet" is a myth. Those guys were gonna be bums regardless of whether or not they were drafted.

you talk of pinkos when your entire existence is a welfare check that you get for fighting Israel's wars

>bullied and are desperately looking for any sort of authority
No, that's the police. The football chads that couldn't cut it at a trade craft or get on a team out of high school joined the military.

it depends.

Attached: 1486324155808.jpg (613x600, 47K)

as they should

This guy is clearly a laper and not in the military.

>hit level cap
>move to new build