If Jow Forums had a girlfriend would you get her interested in firearms and gear?

If Jow Forums had a girlfriend would you get her interested in firearms and gear?
Also general female kit thread

Attached: cec458fb-b3f2-4915-966b-968f8a84bd2f.jpg (960x640, 43K)

Attached: fd4257feb93a3369572d660f7635565b.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Attached: 1537865753395.jpg (595x596, 58K)

That’s a man baby

Attached: IMG_20171003_014639.jpg (616x616, 96K)

Attached: 20190425_023020.png (500x370, 284K)

Women are meant for reproduction not war.
The only "kit" they need is that required to protect her children.

What a pain in the ass!

Since in my country there are never enough people interested in firearms, I would try. I'd love to have a gf that if not likes firearms, at least does not have a negative mindset towards them.

I did. My fiancee was from a real antiguns liberal family when we started dating. Now she's a great shot with her mini14 and an acceptable shot with her lcp.

If shtf (it won't) then I couldn't be happier to have her by my side. Seriously she is 10/10 postapoc waifu in every way possible.

I tried to take my ex shooting but her dad took her with his friends when she was little and didn't do it properly and gave her shit to shoot that was way too much for her and she was heavily soured on it. The one before her I wasn't really with long and the one before that was thoroughly anti-gun because "they're dangerous and scary and I don't want you owning one". Moving to a red state soon so hopefully this shit fucking ends.

Whats the point of the rope/cloth on the supressor if its gonna burn the second you start shooting more than 1 or 2 shots a second

>he doesn't know

Is it summerfag time?

Nah. Gun girls are like gamer gurls, just a meme, they do it purely for attention.

stupid nigger women dont even know how to use a gun and will just fuck the niggers trying to rob and rape your family anyways all women are stupid niggers and need to hang

>Thinking girls actually enjoy guns

Find women that actually enjoy guns, care about the 2nd amendment, and are not gun-bunnies (Attention whores).

good
>introducing firearms
>being well educated and mature about firearms
>offering to take gf shooting but not demanding or forcing it
>being understanding if they don't have the same autism about guns as you

bad
>whatever nogun nogf ITT will come up with

t. dated a few girls who were anti gun but i didnt make it an issue in the relationship
t. wife was anti/afraid of guns but after she became comfortable she learned that she appreciates 2a but just doesn't like doing it herself and prefers to "support [me] being a better shooter instead of two of us being not as good"

Yeah my ex would usually go shooting with me. I was in the military so it wasnt all that hard to tell her I liked guns.

Attached: spic.jpg (636x953, 150K)

have sex

I didn't know anything about guns until I got my CCW then I bought a gun and took my gf shooting with me. She had never shot before either but now we're both pretty decent. I bought her a Ruger Security 9 to keep at home and we also have an AR15 that's always loaded for us. She really enjoys shooting WITH ME, I don't think she's interested enough to venture out into the gun world on her own.

>stock fully collapsed

I fucking love short women

I need a gf first
Would cuddle

Yes, she wants to be a hunter actually.

Any partner worth your while should at least be aware. They should be able to see and live with both firearms and plate carriers/ifaks/etc and especially accept them the same they would a nice car or expensive screwdriver set. But they should not prioritize it as an interest. They should focus on activities that embolden their femininity. Leave the psychopathic weapons spazzing to the one nature and physiology deemed worthy.

Attached: 41sep.jpg (960x540, 125K)

took current GF out on our first date to shoot my WASR and CZ75.

It was a provocative first date because she went to an extremely liberal college in the same city where I was going to a larger state school... but that's a good thing. Women like being provoked and having their boundaries/buttons pushed. Before the date we talked at length about her discomfort around guns and her ideological opposition to owning and using them.

That was almost five years ago. In the time since then, I've taken lots of her friends out shooting and have even helped a couple buy guns for themselves. We have multiple guns in the house, and I have continued to expand my collection without complaint from her.

Work out, educate yourself, treat people with dignity, but never ever compromise on who you are, and you can get away with things you might think peoples' biases would preclude.

Attached: 1545166137752.jpg (960x720, 57K)

gf's are for cuddles, not LARPing with guns

Attached: womenandguns.jpg (720x480, 85K)

Letting your woman wear underwear.

post feet

airshit but noted.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Ed Approves.jpg (532x582, 191K)

Why not both?

I'm trying, but not only does she hate guns, her mother is a moderately important official of my country's (where even the right is anti gun] largest leftist [super anti-gun] party.

>not wearing your GFs undies
you would be surprised how comfy it feels, not the g-strings mind you, fuck that, but some of those cotton panties from Haynes, the way they hug my balls, and she gets this stupid grin when she knows I'm wearing hers and she has the same pair on, oh man the sex when we get home.

No, females ruin everything they touch. I take her out shooting every now and then, but I don't want her near my comfy reloading bench.

>Grooming to be a sissy
>It gets her off
>"I-It's my c-choice!"
Those cute panties feel good on your boipussy, user?

Attached: 1549861747413.jpg (2048x1536, 454K)

Then she rapes you with the strap-on

who touched you as a child user

Attached: 1544848511438.jpg (438x332, 30K)

I'm currently sitting in my home office and wrapping up my work so I can leave a few hours earlier and go put a few dozen mags through my new M11/9 upper with my girlfriend.

She encourages me to burn money on more guns when I'm on the fence and splits the reloading and cleaning duty with me.

Neither of us are gear queers though.

Casuals

Attached: 1553042174380.jpg (1448x1236, 267K)

Would hold hands and cuddle, maybe load some cartridges

Attached: 56730550_858267257857881_4047378778031128576_n.jpg (960x960, 102K)