How would you do it?

How would you do it?

Attached: Winterfell-plans.jpg (1200x663, 149K)

god i hope daenerys dies

>Feint towards Winterfell
>Bypass and head south
>Take unsuspecting, unprepared Riverlands/Kings Landing/etc
>now have an even bigger, insurmountable army to wreck them all
>focus on getting air supremacy by baiting the dragons (with feint attacks on Bran the Robotree or with a fake Night King or something) and hit them with the Surface-to-Air Icicle Javelins
>with dragons out of play you can encircle, starve, overwhelm them at your leisure
I'm rooting for the Night King btw.

Didnt Theon say 500 men inside Winterfell could hold off 10,000? Why would anyone ever engage against those odds in the field?

if thats true then why did ramsay lose winterfell againt an inferior force? because jon snow is a mary sue? also whitewalkers dont give a fuck about dying.

Use the fortification like the romans did, using the space between the fortification and wall to place the heavy infantry supported by archer on the wall.
Idk why hollywood never ask a historian about battle plans, they always are so fucking retarded.

Attached: Roman Forts Alesia.jpg (742x425, 120K)

thats what i was thinking!

I'd turn all of them around, and win.

they really dont have anything to lose do they? (the white walkers)

Make a spiky suit of armor out of dragon glass and just walk towards the knight king slap him across the face. Any wight that touches me dies.

Attached: Beware+of+kirk+kht+of+thorns+_580da78c3103208ecba7bdf12848272e.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

Because the actual historical way things would have gone down is kind of boring to an average person. 300 wouldn't have been nearly as well-liked had the Spartans actually stayed in their formations or gotten the help the real Spartans did at the real battle 300 claims to be about. Everyone loves an underdog story, and everyone loves cool action sequences (unless they actually have the training to realize those action sequences are stupid and the inability to shut the brain off long enough to enjoy it anyway).

because they faced them in the field thinking they'd crush an inferior force then got btfo'd by the teleporting Vale army and failed to retreat, and apparently a giant can just kick down a castle gate in seconds
this is also ignoring the fact that castles are compartmentalized in case of a breach

>teleporting
oh yeah i keep forgetting they can do that. the show is pretty much at this point.

You arent tricking Bran or any of his allies.
You just can't.
Feints wont work

>tries to feint the 3 eyed raven
>whatdoyaknow it doesnt work because he literally knows everything
>you lose

Better luck next time.

Because Ramsay fought in the open field.
Fucking watch the show mongoloid.

i was watching this show when you were still in middle school. i have more important things to remember than what happens on an hbo comedy years ago.

>hurr I'm older than you and I cant remember things

What a great insult faggot.
I'm truly hurt.

you're mad so obviously i did hurt your feelings

Absolutely seething, homo

>fall down
>cant get up

i feel like thats way too easy tho

Also that cuck Snow.

its a show made for women and its terribly written. of course its that easy. i wouldnt be surprised if they retconned the entire show with brans powers.

I'm going to be THAT GUY. The books are fucking better.

Are they even caught up to the show?
Isnt bran still the all knowing 3 eyed raven in the books anyways?

They were good until a feast for crows. Then he decided to remove all the good characters and make the whole book a Cersi + Sansa and Brienne fuck fest.

pretty sure they went past the books

Night King wont even be there, he's going south to kings landing to destroy Cersei and take her army.

There's a containment general in /tv/ for you fags

that sounds really fucking gay

idk prob go inside the gigantic fortification right next to me and my army or something

Noticing this just now but the flanks are 100% fucked

But to win, i'd probably have set up the defenses in collapsing concentric lines oriented towards the gate. That way I could hopefully conserve as much of my troops as possible while already inflicting some form of attrition on them. Although attrition is ineffective, it might just be enough to lure our the night king, since he might get impatient and tries to break the defence himself. It's basically meh from there since then it comes down to if danny and jon are actually able to kill him.

>flies to kings landing and burns it to the ground
>flies back dies
>end credits

i can honestly see that happening

>How would you do it?
I'd kick the table.

An open field, you say?

Dragon armour.
Strafe ice zombies.
Shrug off ice missiles because armour.
NEXT.

LIGHTNINGBOLT
LIGHTNINGBOLT

Idk, their icicle sword/spears were able to break regular steel quite easily. Maybe dragon glass? Irl obsidian does not behaving like it does in the show at all, it doesn't cast and is super brittle.

>sallying out to meet a superior force
Why?

This
Holy fuck I hate her so much, every single scene she's in she has this absolutely insufferably smug look on her face that makes you want to punch her, the fact that she's obviously the writers favourite character doesn't help either.

she is suuuch an entitled fucking cunt in this season, I pray she fucking dies horribly. I hate her more than any other character now

they would immediately overwhelm the castle easily, their defences are really strong but not strong enough to withstand a full on frontal assault from the brunt of their forces. The troops in the field will hold them at bay

Have I stumbled back in time to an April Fool’s reddit larp?

I can't tell if the writers are intentionally trying to show her being corrupted or are just crazy SJWs.

Walk out by myself, kill all the enemies. Walk back in.

Attached: c832f00481d3bfe8a662ef13fdebe91e.jpg (600x602, 91K)

this
just dig the fucking trunches,
put the damn palings innit,
cover them
profit

also put dudes on towers with ranged weapons
the damn walkers don't even have any siege engines

Attached: 1334674756337.gif (320x238, 2.92M)

Sarissa pike formation at the gates, glitch the AI to immediately drop their siege equipment and rush inside letting the gate's oil defences to most of the work as the pikes do the rest. The commander will probably run in with the rest of them and fall against the pikes.

Easy, like all siege battles.

lma0

White walkers can't swim.
Dig moat, fill with water or oil.
Use dragonglass to make millions of arrows.
Use arrows from behind moat to kill white walkers.
Once bodies are high enough in moat to allow crossing, set fire to moat.
Continue to use arrows from behind burning moat.
All else fails, do danereys one last time while singing reigns of castermere.
Throw ayrea off the wall into the moat.
Call hound a bitch.
Chop off Jamie's other hand.
Wheel bran into top tower.
Can_you_fly_branny.jpeg
Drink wildfire.
Tell jorah that danereys is shit in bed, and that he hasn't missed much.
Fly off into the sunset on dragon.

Nobody who watches the show would ever see that ending coming.

How many yards do you reckon that is?

The only way to win is kill their king. Anyone who says "use the walls" doesn't get the fact that it won't work against an enemy that doesn't eat, sleep, or require supplies of any kind. Killing the enemy leader is the only way to beat them.

I can't wait for this show to be over so I can stop hearing about the least interesting fantasy setting ever. Harry Potter for grown ups

Water-cooled M2s, belt-fed 20mm Oerlikons, howitzers shooting WP and HE, and 40mm Bofors for the dead ice dragon.

>game of normies thread
>on Jow Forums

Attached: we done fell.jpg (1134x756, 104K)

>oil the fields
>light them as the zerg starts
>???
>profit

Shes always been an unstable/entitled little bitch. Literally every episode, thats how targaryens are though

Ever heard of how Alexander split the Persian army into two. The objective is to get to the Night king, and like other posters said, they wont stop until everyone is dead, so we must break through the horde and get to him.

As far as i can see the 'Northern armies' are positioned at the flanks they will protect the flanks while faster light infantry and cavalry penetrates the core of the undead army and effectively splits it into two. Considering that the core group consisting of dothraki riders and unsullied can push through to where the night king is located the dragons can support them by creating a pathway . While both dragons create said pathway pf burned bodies the heavier units must hold as defensive units. They can use the ideas of a moat filled with oil as another dude said and light it on fire whenever the undead try to flank them.
This is considering that the night king is exactly in the middle of his army. Onve jon and others reach him the dragons can encircle the night king in a ring of fire and then leave to help the heavy units keep the horde at bay while jon and others can finish him off.
Thats what alexander did with a couple of thousand men against an army of 1 million persians. He rode through them and cut them off. While his flanks held on until he could take out the leadership.

200 meters for 32 seconds

Slow them down with huge trenches they can't climb out of and have the dragons light the trenches on fire every few minutes

Give me a run down of MET-TC.

If you can't run down the C, just get me what you got for chemical warfare.

Did you remember to get the MP5 option for your Mercedes?

Attached: 82949498.png (640x475, 598K)

I don't know, keep everyone indoors, for the time being. Douse the entire field in oil, whatever flammable liquid they use. When the zombies are in view, light up the field and have archers pick-off the ones that get through. Also, have some of that explosive green stuff prepped to really fuck them up. What I do know is the last thing you want is to be in a melee fight with a horde of undead.

it can only hold off the larger number because they are people who arent afraid to die these are zombies that can be coordinated and dont give a shit about dying

>retreat all infantry to the entrances
>line the walls with dragonglass and dragonfyre oil
>funnel the wights into the infantry and have the battlements decimate the wights
>have the cavalry, after corralling up the wights, ride the entire perimeter of the wall. 3 or 4 groups.
>use fire signals to not run head on into each other
>these groups will shock-and-awe the rear of the wights
>have the two dragons camp entryways that are about to be lost
>if not losing entryways, have dragons hit and run the white walkers that appear

Attached: defense plan.png (800x600, 66K)

I dont understand the zombie danger if they had proper fucking plate armor.

Just poleaxe the fuckers with dragon glass.Throw sharp shards in huge bags from high altitudes, with catapults and the dragon.

Attached: 1546938427298.gif (320x180, 2.29M)

Here's some spoilers, if anyone's interested.
Episode 3:
> Grey Worm, Gendry, Jorah, Beric, Podrick, Varys, Theon, and Jaime die.
>Gendry is going to be stabbed by a weight, and will chase Arya through Winterfell.
>Jorah will die defending the crypts after a short conversation with Lyanna Mormont.
>Jaime is going to be one of the final deaths, while protecting Jon, and Jon will have to re-kill him.
>Tyrion is going to see Jon re-kill Jaime from a distance, but will not see Jaime being turned, and only see Jon kill his brother, planting the seeds of Tyrion’s doubt in Jon.
>A turned Hodor will lead a group of wights into the godswood after Bran, where Theon and his ironborn will die trying to hold them off.
>Before they can reach Bran, Bran will warg into zombie-Hodor and destroy the remaining wights.
>The final shot in Ep 3 is going to be the Nights King (who is absent from the battle of Winterfell) flying towards King’s Landing.
Episode 4:
>Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Arya, and the Hound travel to Kings Landing.
>At Kings Landing the Night King raises his arms and reanimates the bodies of all the soldiers who died in the Battle of the Blackwater. We see them climbing from the harbor and into the streets of Kings Landing.
>Along the way Jon and Dany will have an argument, splitting their party in two. Tyrion goes with Dany while Rhaegal, the Hound, and Arya stay with Jon.
>The Hound asks Arya how she expects to break into the Red Keep, she hides her face before revealing Jaime’s.
>Dany and Tyrion beat the others to Kings Landing, only to find it overrun by millions of wights that have been turned by the Nights King after the reanimated navies kill the local peasants and convert them to wights.
>Cersei and her court take refuge in the Red Keep, safe from the wights but effectively trapped. The Golden Company take to the streets to battle the wights.

Episode 5:

>Arya and the Hound will infiltrate the Red Keep, letting themselves be captured by the outer guards, Arya wears Jaime’s face. Taken before Cersei, and the Hound holds off Robert Strong (GET HYPE) while Arya reveals her true face and kills Cersei.
>The Hound is killed in the duel with his former brother, but distracts Robert Strong long enough for Arya to kill him from behind.
>Tyrion will devise a plan to save the city by blowing up the rest of the Wildfyre hidden beneath it in the catacombs, but when he does it kills not only wights but most of the human survivors and members of the Golden Company as well.
>Jon, Dany, and the Nights King are having a threeway dogfight on dragons above the city when the explosion happens.
>Dany’s main target is Jon, not the Night King. Her last quote is “You stole my birthright. You stole my dragon. But you will not steal this victory.” Jon, seeing no other option, kills Dany, causing Longclaw to become Lightbringer and revealing Jon as Azor Ahai.
>Jon then kills the Nights King and the remaining wights die with him.

Episode 6:
>Davos and a contingent of soldiers from Winterfell arrive in Kings Landing and meet with Jon as the final survivor and the only remaining claimant to the Iron Throne. Davos and Jon walk through the streets, observing the wounded and dead.
>Tyrion faces trial for high treason for betraying Jon and destroying the city, and he will be sentenced to death. While Jon doesn’t agree with his sentence, he does his duty and executes Tyrion himself. Before his execution, Tyrion and Jon speak and Tyrion tells Jon to never forget who he is, despite his newfound heritage.
>Arya discovers she is pregnant from her encounter with Gendry.
>Sansa is named Warden of the North.
>Samwell becomes Jon’s Grand Maester.
>Older Jon stepping onto a balcony above Kings Landing, and noticing a flower blooming in a planter beside him.

she may be the show writers' favorite, and i think she is. mostly because she's a STRONK WOMIN but tyrion is admittedly GRRM's favorite. He has said so in a panel before.
in the books she is a thot and fucks up managing 3 cities as well as getting captured in qarth because she trusted obviously evil wizards only be to be LUCKILY saved by her dragons who she still cant fucking tame regardless of what the show would have you think

the show is so shit now as a major fan ive still not started the current season.

This sounds stupid enough to be true. And I was holding out for the golden company to put blackfyre on the throne.

zombies aint the real danger. it's the others.
the show makes them a bit dweebish but in the books they are frightening as fuck and only sam has managed to kill one, and only with the help of the three eyed raven.

Can't lock them away in mud or clay?

Dragon can cook muddy terrain into ceramic and glass once the fuckers are in the muddy field

>doesnt have a "this game of thrones must end" speech by jon snow
Fake. GRRM must get his politics in

grrm isnt involved with the show and hasnt been for fucking ages. literally years. i think it was starting with season 4 he was completely off the show and now considers it its own story independent of his books.
im admittedly a fanboy but i dont see any of his books as political statements on even remotely current events.

they're a lot more powerful than the show has bothered to show for some reason.
for a start they're fast as fuck. second they exist in sub-zero temps and anything they touch freezes instantly like a pengu egg in antarctica.

their weapons are valyrian tier as far as anyone can tell.
they also have predator-like invisibility when they so choose and can hop through the trees like the man in the trees did when you were a kid on long road trips.

jon snow offing one like he did in the show as a fuckin joke and the night king being some javelin throwin hokey is retarded. they are fucking terrifying forces of nature and i don't think you can zelda-style trap them in a crystal or mound of clay because it'd just freeze immediately and rapidly, breaking eventually.

the show doesn't ever illustrate it but the guys who've lived near their presence and survived have reported it getting so cold that no amount of layers could warm you up and you struggled to breathe. the only reason the oen dude got away in ep1/book 1 is because they let him.

Attached: John_Picacio_the_Others.jpg (428x570, 49K)

im so stuck on this post and gots more to say, bud. im a fag i know
a big difference between show and books is grrm knows how to right female characters that are strong and not cringe inducing or mary sue.

a great example is the entire dorne storyline and the women in power over there. catelyn stark. brienne of tarth. asha/yara greyjoy. both margaery and olenna tyrell.
you even got the dyke characters and the girly girls but none of those listed are insufferable cunts who can do no wrong. dany does literally everything wrong and her advisors tell her as much all the fucking time and she just yells at them for it, then tries to get dicked down by whoever she's lusting for during that book. but that's her character and it's not as bad as the show which tries to paint her as good for being the way she is.

Attached: ashagreyjoy.jpg (744x1074, 103K)

Yeah but do they have the bad pussy?
>t. HBO

matchlocks on the walls with dragonglass bullets waiting for the walkers.fire trenches for the initial charge of the dead, oil barrels on the walls for a later retreat.

kill myself for thinking about got

send my army of castrated brown men

No Bronn?

Gets mauled to death by a bunch of zombies as he's trying to escape Kings Landing.