Fucking with gun grabbing kikes

In the US would it be legal to have a store that sells 80% AR receivers and AK flats and give free access to a bending jig and drill press? You wouldn't be selling guns without a licence and as far as I know it isn't illegal to give access to tools in your store.

Attached: Magician.png (487x394, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2015-1-manufacturing-and-gunsmithing/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

again with this left "wing=jews".
left wing hates judaism (and all religion) and israel. unless you're a stormfag have the fucking decency to not promote the "jews rule the world" BS.

>only stormfags hate kikes
>kikes dont hate other kikes
>jews dont pull the strings for at least half the world

Unless you're ready for monkey marks on their products and tons of tool breakages. You can let them "use" your tools, but they would have to pay a rental fee and you can not help physically in any way. So you can't help them hold it or physically show them how to do it. However an operation like that might get the ATF called and one Fudd coming back and attempting to do a return/sale is all it takes to rain shit on the entire thing.

You're right. They're a lovely and generous people who love that free Americans have the right to arm themselves.
It's absurd to think otherwise.

look up how many nations jews were kicked out of and how far back it goes. You don't just get hated on by almost every country you reside in for thousands of years from "anti-semitism" out of thin air, that shit takes effort.

Could you offset the cost of tool maintenance by volumes of sales? It seems like it would be a good hook to offer $40 receiver flats and the use of tools to make them.

Fuck off, Bloomberg. Come back when 99% of Jewish Democrats aren't fighting to take my guns.

>*mutilates baby boy*
>WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO

tick tock jew boy. Tick tock.

Attached: ff.jpg (1200x900, 223K)

Well, depends on how large of a scale the operation is. Also the tools needed shouldn't be too expensive. In all honesty if this is an actual business endeavor you'd be investing enough for a decent CNC machine. With proper programming for that and letting people use the cheap Chinese dremel from Horror Fright to clean up the area, you could get a good hook with offering a deal to "rent" your tools. Also with a decent CNC machine you can front it by actually doing real fabrications for people, so that's a win-win.

WTF, I now love the Axis powers..

Attached: lies-1.jpg (630x413, 49K)

My extended family is jewish and yes they are pro 2A. Fuck your collective guilt bullshit. By all means call out the fags pushing for disarmament, but you don't get to write off everyone else for their bullshit.

lol

>My extended family is jewish
real shocker, Moshe

Attached: 1509342778556.jpg (773x500, 127K)

Totally makes up for the vast majority of your hooknose people doing their best to destroy the 2A

Hey leftypol

>leftypol
>regularpol
>both hate jews

It's like a cause that transcends division and unifies all walks of life.

There's a reason all manner of people have been fed up with jews throughout history. There a disgusting subversive and morally bankrupt people.

Jews should be forced to give up their religion and disgusting practices. They are nothing but nation wreckers. Let their disgusting culture and systems fall into the annals of history and be buried where it belongs.

leftypol loves kike ideology though

Fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled out. Why do you fucks always have to propagate your political bullshit?

Attached: c52182268a2aa80630cf591be5497331e56893beae9822e5fb4c2a1254209783.png (496x509, 68K)

Op, consider starting a charitable foundation that donates tabletop cnc machines to needy families

Because you people are the most repulsive pieces of slimy filth in the world. And everything from the middle east and everything that spawned from your stupid sandnigger religion would be better off forgotten and swept under the worlds rug.

Attached: ff.jpg (4160x3120, 2.86M)

>"jews rule the world" BS
I know right!?
I mean they control the media, academia, the government, the banks and the entertainment industry, but not the whole world.

Quality meme my dude

>Fuck your collective guilt bullshit.
Name me an Ashkenazi American politician the supports the second amendment.

>Why do you fucks always have to propagate your political bullshit?
Why do you always have to propagate yours?

Attached: 1540665696714.png (642x751, 362K)

Why do you think i'm a jew?

>My extended family is jewish and yes they are pro 2A
Are they really? Or did they just say all that to non-jews in order to put them at ease?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (769x1100, 225K)

so you just hate anyone that reaches an influential position? jews are overrepresented in these positions thats true, but they arent the majority and they dont run a jewish agenda. academia and press fucking hate israel and religion.
lynch mobs like you are almost the same as the left. you care about race, you hate religion and you mask it by saying you like guns. and wat is your solution? do you wanna enact a law? change a policy? nope, your solution is to exterminate jews, yeah please die soon.

>they dont run a jewish agenda

Attached: IKEpFDC.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>they dont run a Jewish agenda

Stop posting Moishe.

Attached: Zionism_AIPAC_Donald_Trump_Barack_Obama_Nancy_Pelosi_Joe_Biden_George_Bush_Ted_Cruz_John_McCain_Hill (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Faggot you started derailing the thread to defend your precious precious jews.

>academia and press fucking hate israel and religion
That's because the Ashkenazim aren't real Jews.
They are a truly nationless people that have no care for the lands they inhabit.

All jews are bad. Dont fall for the Jewish mitosis bullshit.

I don't think you can even loan tools anymore desu. Maybe somebody more versed can help you.

>lynch mobs like you are almost the same as the left. you care about race
I care about behaviors and patterns.
You have repeatedly shown that your people (largely) aren't friendly to the idea of personal liberty and national sovereignty.
I never said anything about extermination, it's not normal your mind is lead there so easily.
I personally advocate for deportation, but your comments and history make me rethink that.

>literally replying to pol bullshit
Yeah nah, thread was long gone before that. You have to go back.

I haven't encountered a bad Mizrahim, they seem to keep to themselves in Israel and Palestine.

i heard that build parties get shut down and fucked over by feds, so probably this wouldn't be allowed.

>kicked out of numerous nations all throughout history
>mutilates little kids and pushed their sickness elsewhere
>still thinks anyone who hates him is the evil Jow Forums boogyman

Everyone with a brain and basic sense of morality hates you dirty jew.

There still kid mutilating semitic fanatic freaks. Only decent jew or muslim would be one that totally disavows his people and their practices.

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x853, 347K)

>any anti-gun idea/bill/law
>80% of the time it's introduced/thought up by a -burg,-stein,etc.
And it's weird for any jew that goes "muh holocaust" to be against the idea of owning to best means of self defense from people and possible tyrannical government.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555083848026.jpg (720x861, 63K)

Attached: 1542116359664.jpg (1100x619, 69K)

>There still kid mutilating semitic fanatic freaks.
It is appalling that, as a people, they reject Christ.
They are a misguided people that require prayer and spiritual outreach.

Again, why do you think i'm a jew? In all honesty i don't give half a fuck about them, what they do or where the evil rabbi touched you, i'm just saying you should go circlejerk somewhere else.

Oh youre a christian. Thats why youre so eager to accept them and insist there are "good" jews.

No jew who "practices" any parts of being a jew is good. And I'd seriously be questioning myself if I were you believing in the self proclaimed son of a Jewish deity, Yahweh, who hailed literal human filth like Abraham as the example of a good man of faith.

Here. a picture of "gods son" also god, being cut up as per his holy father gods decree to abraham. What a based and moral religion and people.

Fuck all jews

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

>I-i-i dont care goyim, stop talking!

I think youre a jew because only someone who is one or who is equally as morally vile would bother defending people as evil as the jews. Fuck off kike.

Not him, but the notion that the dislike or distrust of the Ashkenazim is strictly a Jow Forums position is generally a false dichotomy seeded by shills.

I wonder how this thread got derailed...

The jew in the first fucking reply?

I do not accept them and their ways.
I recognize the fact that there are distinctly different peoples that proclaim themselves to be the sons of Israel.
Only a fool would try to conflate them.
A person is not "good" or "bad" as result of their lineage, but of their actions.

There hasn't been a man that has denounced the manifestation of Satan and the actions of his followers more than Christ.

>no u
Go have a victory wank, i got better things to do than reply to your meme bullshit.
>politics belong on Jow Forums
Honestly, you're missing the point here. I'm not interested in political debate.

The problem is youre worshipping someone who claimed his god literally decreed another person to mutilate kids.

Abraham is shown as a man of faith and jesus never invalidated the disgusting history of the god he claims to be the son of.

I realize this posting is pointless ive posted this same thing to countless Christians during the Jow Forums invasions of post 2014 and I'll never change your minds no matter what I say.

t. Varg

>I'm not interested in political debate.
I don't like it either, but due to the current state of affairs, politics and firearms are inseparably linked for the time being.

This is why its pointless to argue against Christians.

You'd think I'd learn after years.

Attached: ff.jpg (740x492, 253K)

>never invalidated the disgusting history of the god he claims to be the son of
He specifically says one doesn't have to be circumcised to be His follower.
He denounces the Satanic corruption of the faith multiple times in the Gospel.

>saying the same exact thing over and over is an argument
lmaoing @ ur life

Again. Didnt invalidate that it had been told. Just said it wasnt necessary. Still holds abraham up as an example of a man of faith. That doesnt cut it bucko

You've said literally nothing this entire time. Its not like theres a retort for me just pointing out what is literally a part of your religion. None of this is hotly debated. I'm just posting the facts.

You haven't done much study if you think the affliction pro-Judeo sentiment amongst the church is a natural occurrence.

Attached: Madison.png (1153x551, 38K)

Attached: 1542601060361.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Its been plenty common all throughout history. From preferential treatment in regards to usury and more.

Even when they got kicked out it never resulted in permanent consequence or a reduction in influence. Merely a shifting around of their population

That isnt even relevant to my other points, that the basis for Christianity is the same as with Islam and judaism. That isnt even debatable, and as mentioned abraham is regarded as an example of a man of faith. Youre literally worshipping a god that decreed the mutilation of children.

There is no getting around that. I'm not sure why you all even bother arguing it. Just accept it and acknowledge it. We all know youre incapable of changing your mind anyway, its too far gone and too long for you.

Attached: 0cf2dce07b07bb8422eaf8c36b54f1f91fb8ffeac37ba96de83c495723b97c75.png (1586x1696, 1.08M)

Wrong image

Still relevant though. Have another before bed

Attached: 1542693410649.png (1196x1964, 614K)

I do admit that I haven't read as much on Abraham as I need to, so I can not continue on this line of conversation.
However, what do you propose is the origin of man if not God?
Did we arise from the rock without purpose only on the auspice of random chance?

I make no claim about god or no god. Only claims against mans derived religion to try and fill in what we dont know with baseless conjecture. We dont know the nature of mans origin or the universe, which means stating that a few desert dwellers thousands of years ago knew the exact nature of god and that jesus was the son of the absolute creator of the universe is absurd.

For real now last post I have to sleep.

Another successful derailment, good job Shlomo

shut the fuck up jew

It's not clear exactly what the boundaries are. You can read the ATF letter that shut down build parties yourself, but if you were actually serious about this you'd need a lawyer to look at it.
atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2015-1-manufacturing-and-gunsmithing/download

In my understanding the only way you could make ATF tolerate it is if you allow anyone who walks into the store to do any project they want on the drill press.

t. desert Gypsy
t. shekel with a cross

109 countries, Chaim.

110 soon.

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW