How do Americans cope with the fact that within their lifetime, they will no longer be the dominant world power?

How do Americans cope with the fact that within their lifetime, they will no longer be the dominant world power?

Attached: 1555760514287.jpg (600x452, 52K)

How do you cope with the fact that your country is not a world power now and never will be?

At least I'm not a worthless euro. So I sleep pretty well, thanks.

I welcome it. Will hopefully save money on taxes.

>Military bases in over 240 countries

Attached: 1553662269232.jpg (1600x1064, 1.15M)

>with the fact that within their lifetime, they will no longer be the dominant world power
[citation needed]

I'm glad. America doesnt deserve it. Too corrupted by jews.

Give it to someone else. Or better yet have multitudes of independent nations that effort to MAINTAIN their homogeneity, culture and peoples.

I never understand people that care about their nations power. It gives nothing to the individual living in the nation and often just leads to the nations ruin and global influence.

I cope by the fact that almost all of the citizens of my country live a far better life than yours. And your tax dollars pay for our defence :^)

Not even Euro lad

>I cope by the fact that almost all of the citizens of my country live a far better life than yours
Where are you from? Because that more than likely is inaccurate.
>And your tax dollars pay for our defence :^)
Then why do you want us to stop being a superpower?

Mostly by buying guns you can't own, and laughing at your butthurt as you post on our American culture discussion board rent free

Attached: Blank+_625d580e917db279de45078641759d25.jpg (1000x933, 174K)

Fairly relieved desu. Being the biggest fukken winner the world has ever seen creates a lot of haters. Looking forward to the US being more isolationist and not doing dumb interventions just because shit holes beg us to.
Hell, I’d almost welcome an economic setback to reset our priorities.

So you're less than nothing?

there is no such thing as a world power in 2019. you cant prove me wrong.

How do euros cope with never owning guns?

>Looking forward to the US being more isolationist and not doing dumb interventions just because shit holes beg us to.
This. The only thing we got from GWOT were jacked up gas prices, even though we have our own fucking gulf and Alaska.

Attached: middle-east-wars-comic.png (625x605, 47K)

Who's gonna overthrow us? China? We'll see a bipolar world at worst.

I dont think Americans would give a shit, even if they went the way of Rome they would still have the metal and bodies to defend their home turf. Its all their vassals like Europe, Scandinavia and Israel that should be concerned, because have become complacent and dont seem to grasp that without the threat of burger intervention, Russia and China aren't going to be afraid of their shitty underfunded conscript army and will take what they want. At least Estonians, Japs and a couple of other countries seem to get it, and upped their spending when we asked.

lmao those manlets wont make it across the ocean before their vehicles break down.

Israel

The mutt meme is fair, now that America is 56% white.
They mostly didn't need to because their countries weren't overrun with violent brown people. They're going to learn to appreciate the 2A though...

Which is why they'll never usurp the US as the top global power. They may challenge our dominance of East Asia, but that's not gonna change America's overall military supremacy.