DESIGNATED META THREAD

THIS THREAD IS APPROVED BY HIRO AS EVERY BOARD IS ALLOWED ONE META THREAD

Discuss your grievances wth this board and things we need to change.
>jannies delete anything that even remotely comes close to the topic of gun control
>deleted my thread about Alabama constitutional carry getting struck down even though that clearly pertains to guns

I think the “hiring” process for nannies should be far stricter and they should have to prove they own guns.

Attached: E03C75FF-E02A-4BD8-90CD-0F335D39D6E5.jpg (768x768, 104K)

>nannies
Same thing basically but you get it

*TINK* *TINK* *TINK*
AHEM

SLAVS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE ON EARTH

BEST EUROPE

Attached: Map-Germany1942.gif (360x260, 8K)

Feel that man, I got rangeb& on Waco day because the janny is a cunt

On a serious note how has board traffic been over the years? I feel like there’s been a slight decline but I don’t browse as often as I used to.

That shit fucking pissed me off. Where the hell did these newfag jannies come from? We’ve had Waco anniversary threads for fucking YEARS and they never got taken down. They have no respect for board culture

FOR FREE

>gun law thread
404'd
>some really shit Jow Forumsbait thread
200+ replies

I'm even starting to think they're doing it on purpose. Maybe the mods they put on this place really are that out-of-touch from what Jow Forums is, or was

Jow Forums janitors are all grabbers so they hide those threads so grabber legislation has more chance of slipping by.

more like cringe europe
the whole site is dying. mods are legit reddit users and the rule cuckery is out of control.

It's shit. I'm probably speaking from nostalgia here but no one remembers anything from 2012 back when I first started and all the newer "memes" are annoying and grating. I wish I could quit this place but my willpower is too weak.

Attached: rip.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Had that fucker furiously f5ing so he could delete my threads every 30 seconds

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-190202.png (720x1280, 101K)

it all went to hell when trap posters become normal here

>he didn't shitpost with bowtie in chatroulette threads
Sad!

Dear, kindly mister janny
You gotta understand
It's just out bringing up-ny
That gets us out of hand!

Our mothers all are trannies
Our fathers all are cucks
Golly Moses, naturally we're punks!

Attached: e.png (844x387, 745K)

Gee officer janny, we're very upset
We never had the love every user 'oughta get
We ain't not shitposters, we're misunderstood
Deep down inside our posts there is good!

Attached: f.png (850x390, 767K)

Way too much chink/vantik shilling derailing good threads. I dunno how to fix it but it's ruining Jow Forums and I hate it.

AR general has to go.

What do you expect when a gun forum is moderated by literal trannies?

Noooo keep them contained

Can we please get rid of that 'Friendly Reminder'? How can we not be allowed to discuss laws related to weapons? It is something very important for every weapons owner, it regulates what we own.
Or current events involving weapons? How can we not be allowed to talk about something that every one is talking about and where items of our interest are the main heros?

Thinly veiled noguns threads (trapposting, liberal soccermom story threads) are a problem.

>greentexts are a problem
No user you're the problem. The traps need to go back in the closet though

Can we please just stop replying to Burt? Stop giving him the attention and he’ll hopefully just fuck off to another site. Or kill himself.

Its just the avrage autism that military equipment brings with it. Doesnt matter how you start a thread, or how much of a good discussion you want to have, the autists are going to be there and we will have to live with it, because their autism prevents them from realizing that they are the problem.

no you're the problem

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 36K)

Jannies literally = discord trannies. They flooded the boards with applications to try and stifle wrongthink.

This board has had spikes, users are going up. The last one was the influx of NZ shitposting cunts crying about the gun ban.

There's so little rule enforcement that this place is basically little Jow Forums now, you cannot have a normal discussion about guns anymore without the neo-nazis, russians, or chink shills showing up. It was bad in 2016 but now there's no fucking point in making threads. It went from occasional trolling to non-stop shitposting because everyone has given up any semblance of having a conversation about the hobby. This board is dead.

This, anti-gun interest group raids go unchecked.

Something needs to be done about the rampant Jow Forums bait and even legitimate Jow Forums posters. It’s nearly impossible to have a thread about WW2 or the Middle East without them screaming about Jews. Also like everyone else has said gun control threads need to be allowed, perhaps that would reduce the crossover between Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

Story threads are a part of this board and we've had fags that dress up as girls for a good portion of the boards history.

Gun building threads.

I don't know about you guys but it's legal in my state provided you follow nfa standards.

So stop with the "hurr durr atf"

It's be cool to see more user get into gun building.

>wants gun control threads
>doesn't want to talk about jews
Oof

Jow Forums is part of the triforce of Jow Forums your going to have to learn to live with it..

Trap threads and SRA threads go unchecked while civil discussions about gun control are deleted within minutes.

Theres no reason for it go to pol for that shit it just devolves the treads into political shitposting

>im new; the post
you faggots would have flipped out during the reign of /b/

the greentexts have been decreasing in quality every day and traps need to be incinerated.

It wasnt in the early days you pol refugee