Knife vs Bat // Part II

You are still in a fight to the death with another man equal to your size, skill and strength. You're still offered either an aluminum baseball bat or a six inch non-serrated knife. Still knowing the other weapon you don't choose goes to your opponent, which would you choose?

Attached: the chad bat-tard.jpg (1600x1067, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2012/06/08/man-kicks-knife-out-of-hand.wftv
youtube.com/watch?v=dZqmCcZshfY
youtube.com/watch?v=1NUOeXV5Kyg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ByRUkr6MuY
youtu.be/Eblgf82Zin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>six inch non-serrated knife

Total or just the blade?
I'd pick the knife either way because I'm terrified of being stabbed, while I've had my fair share of broken bones.

I'm literally to weak and afraid of trauma to use anything but the bat. I need the reach to make up for my lack of skills and dexterity

knaifu is best option I can dodge the guy and stab his guts out and then say nothing personel kid in the end.

If I protect my head, I'll be able to take atleast 1 swing, then I'll be able grapple and stab 20 times a second

What’s the weight of the bat?

>try to stab
>bat your hand
>hold knife back
>bat your kneecap
>try to lunge and grapple
>bat your brain box
>try to cover head with offhand while closing distance with knife held in main hand
>bat your ribcage
Knife fags on suicide watch because that's all their knife is useful for against the almighty bat

>>try to stab
>>bat your hand
Really nigga?

Only a retard would choose knife. Reach is king. You can keep a knife fag within tip-of bat distance. Shatter his fucking hand. Break their knees. If they try to charge you, just fucking walk back a few steps while they are charging and crank their head. This is the reason why a spear was the most dangerous melee weapon in battle. Simple but it had reach which btfo swordfags

People severely underestimate what a single blow from a bat can do. Anywhere you get hit where there is bone it will most likely break it. Trying to do will get you repeatedly hit, and if the bat guy keeps distance you can't get close. If you protect your head you won't be able to protect your hand/arm/legs. Try to stab someone when your arm is shattered and get back to me.

Gun

All of these bat people would die a horrible death while knife guy gets out of there on their own feet.
Distilling the reasoning seems to lead to "im affraid to be beaten so the other guy will be just as scared to be hit and the pain of a hit will open you up to a kill shot"
Any experience fighter will yell you that pain is not a factor in a fight, damage is. In b4 submissions, faggot missing the point.
Go look at videos of people getting stabbed then of people getting hit with aluminium bats. See what scares you more.

based knife user wins the discussion

>mom I made the thread again
Go outside.

It's not about pain. You can't stab someone with a shattered hand or arm. One hit to the head and you're fucked. Also I've seen hundreds of stabbings on bestgore. I've seen motherfuckers get stabbed for 2 minutes straight while unarmed and still try to fight back even though there is a gallon of blood on the floor.

Who else here / / / K I C K _ N I G G E R / / / death squad?
cnn.com/videos/us/2012/06/08/man-kicks-knife-out-of-hand.wftv

Attached: 120608122438-man-kicks-knife-out-of-hand-00003909-story-top.jpg (640x360, 58K)

Sure, I will.
But do I take a bat or a knife with me?

>he forgot what board hes on

Here's your bat bro

Attached: 1544415194105.png (550x413, 336K)

Anyone picking knife is mentally ill. Delete this thread.

20 times /10 bat. Reach and ease of use and plenty of damage potential.

Attached: C969EBA7-16A6-4397-84C1-4EEFDC94556A.jpg (500x667, 71K)

Just big hands bro

>have bat
>bad guy stabs at me with knife
>block it with bat
>knife goes through bat
>gets stuck
>pull knife out of his hand
>now have a bat with a knife sticking out of it

Knife 1d4
Bat 1d6

Depends on setting

>bat hand
Really.

Attached: 170px-Batman's_glove.jpg (170x243, 11K)

Well the bat would afford me a greater distance between me and my target, with the added bonus of being able to break bones and disorient him. A few good blows with the bat while I keep my distance will win me the fight, so I'll take the knife. Bats are for pussies.

You forget that a bat to the head is almost a guaranteed KO'D. Moreover, to say that pain isn't as important as damage is true, but to say it doesn't matter at all is asinine. I guarantee you 3 broken ribs or a broken forearm is going to at least slow you down or possibly take the fight out of you entirely.

I'd take the knife personally, but your argument is retarded.

knife, once you get close the bat is useless

Thr bat is objectively superior. Why do knife fags keep making this thread?

>she's never grabbed a bat at both ends and smashed someone's teeth in with the bat's mid-section
A bat is completely fine at close range

The only thing a bat is good for is swinging. If you want to stop an attack, you need to swing hard. If you miss, it's going to take a moment to re-swing. At that point you're exposing your guts and if the dude with the knife closes, Batman is fucked.

>The only thing a bat is good for is swinging
You're right. Stand still while I poke you in the nose with an Aluminum bat and let me know if you can still see straight.

As someone’s who has extensive knife training, take the fucking bat what the fuck, anyone who has done a martial art will tell you that knife fights fucking suck and never do them, but if you have training the bat will win every time, because reach and versatility (try blocking a knife attach with a bat, now try the reverse) and if you don’t have training it will come down to who wants to live the most, so swing hard and keep moving to the side, good luck if you let them tackle you. But also the setting is important, this assumes a parking lot or open field, where you know the attack is coming. If we are in a space hallways and corners, maybe the knife, maybe.

Baseball bat has more reach. I can swing at the guys arms and hands. Maybe break his shins/knees too. I'll take the bat.

>another man equal to your size, skill and strength

>Anywhere you get hit where there is bone it will most likely break it.
So what?
It doesn't matter if he breaks my left arm if I'm holding the knife with my right, and he's not going to be able to hit me multiple times if I charge him and just start stabbing.

>You can't stab someone with a shattered hand or arm
Why would you lead with your knife arm?
>One hit to the head and you're fucked.
Why wouldn't you protect your head with your non-dominant hand?

>You are still in a fight to the death with another man equal to your size, skill and strength.
Still choosing knife. Close the distance as fast as possible when there is an opening, stab repeatedly or get him to the ground and stab repeatedly.

People are seriously underestimating how hard it is to keep distance while swinging at an opponent who is trying to close distance. Yes, it's not impossible and you can break the other dudes arm but a dude with a broken arm is sill in the fight and you're both hopped up on adrenaline so he'll barely feel it. If you do swing and it glances off you have to strike again while he's still closing the distance. The advantage you had is now gone and now your main goal is to recover and maintain distance. If you've grappled you should how much of a pain in the ass this can be.

This is not nearly as clear cut as the retards in this thread and the last are making it out to be.

>Stand still while I poke you in the nose with an Aluminum bat and let me know if you can still see straight.
The only way that is going to happen is if he is standing still and in distance. Have any of you faggots ever been in a fight before? Seriously.

Attached: ye old grappling4.jpg (2000x1349, 524K)

>"What do you do when he dodges the bat?"
>The way to use a baseball bat in self defense is to do video game broadsword slashes with it

The fact that this thread existed at all let alone twice is really a testament to the average IQ on this board

>let me take away my mechanical and distance advantages I have when the other guy has a knife
>me smart

Attached: 1540738790998.gif (500x281, 815K)

if you manage to get close to the bat user it's a win

>another man
>man

What....what if. you know craaaazy question. What if you're not like...a man? Haha you know. Just what if?

Looks at this tuff fucking guy right here. Broken Arms ain't shit. Fractured skull, ain't got nothing in there to leak out. And his favorite movie is Road House because Pain Don't Hurt.

Get on my level plebs!

Attached: 8192EB65-9EAE-4503-9FFF-50B2C82B4982.jpg (576x384, 69K)

>swing bat and then just go for riposte/disarm

Momentum > Broken arm
It doesn't matter how much the broken arm hurts, a fully committed charge by a full grown man doesn't stop on a dime, and if he's close enough for you to hit him with the bat he's close enough to close the remaining distance using pure momentum even if he's actively trying to stop.

Knife, i can use my other arm to either grab the bat or block. Even if my arm is broken, all i need to do is get in close. either way with someone completely equal, it'll be tough. heh... nothing personal kid.

three videos of knifecucks getting blown out

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqmCcZshfY
youtube.com/watch?v=1NUOeXV5Kyg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ByRUkr6MuY

People are also not taking into account the fact the batfag HAS to be stationary to deploy the full force of his weapon. If you're backing away while swinging with the bat 'and not swinging with your feet planted it's very unlikely that you're swinging with enough force to do any serious damage.

Based

Aluminum bats inst as dangerous as a piece of rebar or equal length. I rather take my odds with a big knife. bats are for nogun plebs anyways.

What takes longer, getting beat to desth or stabbed to death?

None of those faggots were actually trying to kill each other.

getting hit in the head can perma ko instantly. bleeding out from the heart takes a few seconds

I would say getting stabbed to death but that`s part of the fun right

knifecuck cope

I would suggest some reinforcement around the end of that bat. some metal packing straps or welded loops couldn't hurt.

This. GG No Re Knifeniggers

>gun posters

>"You can take the knife or the bat."
>"Gun."
>"You have to take one or the other."
>"I want a gun."
>"I'm sorry sweetie, we don't have a gun right now. You gotta choose the bat or the knife for now."
>"GUN! GUN! GUN! GUN IS BETTER! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE"

This is, in fact, an exclusively american thing.

Attached: 1424881148112.jpg (249x241, 11K)

I posted in the previous thread.

I was in a fight, unarmed vs assailant with bat, similar to my size.

I held my arms up to protect my head like a boxer, I immediately close distance. He gets one swing on me. It's a glancing blow because of the angle of my arm. It left a small bruise. Because he was holding the handle, I twist the bat out of his hands. The confrontation ended after I disarmed him.

If he had a knife, that small bruise on my arm would have probably been 5-10 stab wounds in my torso.

I'm glad theres so many idiots with no life experience. You're mostly mouth breathing troglodytes. If you're close enough to hit someone with a bat, you're close enough to take 1 step forward and stab them.

Seriously, you have never been in a fight if you chose bat. To kill someone with a bat, you need to knock them down and repeatedly use all your strength to smash their head open. To kill someone with a knife takes almost no strength. You can literally slide I knife into someones throat as easily as you move your mouse forward.

If you dont have a gun and someone with a knife wants to kill you. YOU HAVE 1 OPTION. RUN. There are other cases where the knife attacker is a dumbass and cant even stab an unarmed opponent, those are few and far inbetween.

In any case, if an opponent isnt aware you want to kill them. Both a nat and knife will work. Except with a knife, you can do it in 1 stab or slice, silently. If you use a bat it will sound like this "hey, what are-" *SMASH* "AHH GOD STOP HELP M-" *SMASH* "why" *CRACK* *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH*

Still me. Some more anti bat arguments, the main thing is distance right? So you're going to backpedal while throwing half assed swings. Ok, you want to keep distance while standing still. So you thrust your wood club into your opponents face, guess what? They grab it and pull, pulling you off balance and they easily get another hand on it. Now both of you are in the same position.

Try grabbing a knife, while the knife is trying to kill you. You can stab while backpedaling unlike swinging with a baseball bat.

To disarm an opponent with a bat, you need to do 1 thing. Grab the bat.
To disarm an opponent with a knife, you need to perform martial arts and break an elbow.

knife again because I can throw that properly and then he's ded

this. bringing a knife to a gun fight you'll win as long as you're within a couple yards

If you stab a human heart, they have 1 or 2 seconds left of life.

If you hit someone in the head as hard as you can with a baseball bat, 90% chance for instant KO. It would take a swing or two more to crack the skull and allow death.

That being said, it's easier to slit a throat or repeatedly stab the torso, than it is to land a good hit on someones head.

>implying bat isn't the most chad thing to swing.

Attached: 012.jpg (1456x1011, 440K)

A sword is better alternative than bat.

>such a bitch he can't smash a skull open without using an "edge"
lol laugh at this weak faggot

Attached: 1513297426519.png (1133x1600, 1.73M)

Have you tried to stab someone with a bat?

Stabbing is obviously the most Chad way to kill. After you're done penetrating women with your penis, you can penetrate men with your sword. Unless you think penetrating things is unmanly. I recommend armor penetrating bullets also.

>penetrating women with your penis
Hell no, I'd rather have a badass bat fight.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=1NUOeXV5Kyg
>hits a guy over the head six times
>he runs out of the store
I don't think bats work, you guys.

Found a pic of you.

Attached: 4287423-0442141830-68491.jpg (550x971, 110K)

noguns detected

Come say that to my squad and I. We'll fuck you up and then go back to practicing our bat swings.

Attached: laughing homos.gif (448x252, 1.14M)

Idiot, think about it, do apds darts concentrate their force on the tip or try to frisbee swing? Quick overhand/underhand thrusts will cause far more harm witty less chance of being parried

>lol distance and range
batfags have literally no combat experience and all their knowledge is from videogames

Guy gets in one fight with an inexperienced opponent, thinks he’s a fuckin expert.

Knife.
A bat will work if you avoid the charge and grapple of the attacker with the knife.
But all a bat will do is break ribs, arms and a knee cap.
A knife will dice a liver so you may both die, but the one with the knife will kill you faster.

knife, every time, no question

Its just detailed analysis of a personal experience relating to the thread. Also, fuck logic right. No more logic for anyone.

Also, how many people are swinging bats at you?

Experience
Expert

These two words go hand in hand. The 1 fight isnt the only fight. I've had several. I've trained in fighting since childhood. Maybe I'm an expert.

Depends on the weight of the bat. If it’s light enough bat dude can swing that shit like it’s short sword and still hop around.

Then he’d probably pick the bat too

Bat, every time, no question

Do the old wagon wheel fit. Make metal ring that doesn’t quite fit. Heat it up till it does that quench it so it shrinks around the bat head.

Bat any day. Go to a hema class and you will quickly find out why.

A wooden bat is always better right? Even better than those cold steel ones made of polymer?

reading some comments in the second video it seems like bat vs knife is an ongoing popularity contest

you can swing a sword while back pedaling, you can do the dame with a bat, the balance is not that different believe me or not

>Idiot, think about it,
>darts
You clearly have not. You're using a bat, not throwing a fucking dart. You're using said bat to fight a guy to death who is armed with a knife. The advantage of the bat is distance. Overhand/underhand thrusts take away this advantage. How are you going to hold the bat to thrust effectively? With both hands, and with one had probably midway up the bat to keep control. You have now made yourself closer to the guy trying to kill you. This opponent also has one free hand and is looking to close distance. Good job genius.

>Quick overhand/underhand thrusts will cause far more harm witty less chance of being parried
You generate more power with the bat by swinging it, not by using thrusts. The mechanics of swinging a bat vs. thrusting it dictate this advantage. By thrusting you lose this mechanical advantage and also open yourself up the the chance of parried. I don't care how badass you think you are, you're not thrusting a bat faster than you could swing it. If your opponent is lower than you then you're double fucked. Try doing an overhand thrust with a bat while some dude in a low stance closes distance.

Bat fags are pic related

Attached: neanderthal-1-e1461002488514.jpg (620x465, 40K)

Why do police use batons, which work just like a bat?

For less lethality.

If they wanted to kill, they would use swords and knives before it escalates to guns.

>comparing a baton to a bat
Baseball bats and pickaxe handles are underrated as fuck, even in medieval times using wooden clubs was viable, there were some fancier version with some steel spikes to stab

Attached: 1555823673414.jpg (850x781, 133K)

>how knifefags see themselves

Attached: long_sword_is_looooooooooooong_by_chioky.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

Its viable because it's better than fists.
Its viable if spikes are added against armored opponents.
Its viable against the untrained, defenseless, weak, and cowards.
With a knife, everybody can potentially kill, even on accident.
Try dying accidentally on a baseball bat.

In a fight, I can hold up my arm to take the blow and stab you.
I can grab your stick and now we're fighting for the same weapon.
Try taking a blow in a knife fight, compared to a baseball bat fight.

Bats cause bruises and fractures.
Knives cause lacerations.
Which one of these things is more fatal?

This is what Bat Master Race see when someone picks knife

Attached: 1200px-Piñata_in_San_Diego.jpg (1200x880, 220K)

Well if he's of absolutely equal skill to me I know I'd win with the knife for sure.

so what if the first hit shatters my collarbone im a tough lad and will be able to compete with myself in a fight after that

This is what Knife Master Race see when someone picks bat

Attached: kabloom_pincushion_la_todera_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

why would the first hit from the bat be directed at something non vital like an arm you could end the fight in one hit from the bat to the head,shoulder or knee

youtu.be/Eblgf82Zin
Knife queers BTFO

Actually, despite your assumptions, range has little to do with the winner of this fight. Everyone assumes that if you have a longer range, your opponent will stay away, but that's never true in a real fight where both opponents choose to stay in the fight till the end. I did kung-fu earlier in my life and the most beginner martial arts practitioners can put their hands or shoulders in front of the baseball bat, while attacking you with the knife. The more advanced might be able to block the bat with their legs. Not to mention that after a very strong baseball hit your bat can't be reused right away, because it's a bit heavy and no matter how strong you are it's still much, much slower than a knife. This means that the baseball bat gets maybe one good hit before becoming useless. That one good hit is never enough to knock someone out unless the opponent is extremely slow and not at all experienced.