Theyre back baybee

This ones already been chucked down the stairs. Looks like blued slides instead of matte this time. I recall an user complaining about missing these a few days ago.

Attached: 56248047_1002108759987622_269412122973175808_n - Copy.jpg (525x435, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn you sweaty Ben!!!! I just bought 2 more Romainan Tokarevs yesterday to add to my collection of 14. Boom Em!

>inb4 boomer hoarded to shit and out of stock

Do boomers really buy a bunch of surplus duplicates like mosins?

The time is now

is this the 92s or 92fs? what am i looking for

Yes.

In Canada, where SKS still go on sale for $200, you’ll see boomers walking out with 8 of them and one crate of ammo. Or more likely I’m exaggerating and it’s 4sks and a n overpriced “battle pack” of 100 rounds, but holy fuck I hate boomers.

whats the fucking link

Try google you autistic fuck

Fucking boomers. They probably justify it by saying "ima use these as muh currency after shit hits the fan!"

Attached: fe2b5787bb43d58b9f5fc0c020ccd7c1.png (420x420, 389K)

Classic firearms bro. If you get the non hand select order early then you wont get one thats really fucked up. The one in the pic is what people get when theyre late or dont pay for hand select.

Attached: 58442241_943846239290431_1118040043676499968_n.jpg (229x219, 7K)

classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/

actual baby boomers have a disease of materialism- everthing, gun, house, car, used toilet seat, is an investment, they don't care that depreciation is real. Then silent generation were some of the most narcissistic, fucked-up parents history has ever mustered, literally the generation that committed WW2 for reasons like national pride, and we shouldn't be surprised that their offspring are uncaring, stupid adult toddlers who are willing to ignore their shared reality.

this is the 92s, main difference I can see is that it has a latch mag release, maybe uses different magazines too idk

Is this worth buying or should I just wait for another $400 92fs deal to come up on armslist?

Wait for the fs if you're strapped for cash. These are neat knock around guns, but that's about it. The fs is better in every way.

92FS, the 92S is only for if you have a massive boner for older Italian guns. They are inferior as shooters in numerous ways.

I work for a heavy manufacturing company founded by a silent generation preboomer and this is still na systemic disease in the company. I can't wait till the boomers all die and I can buy up their nib guns

thanks, guess I'll keep mashing refresh. I already had 2 of these things pulled out from under me by fucking boomers and their art of the deal bullshit.

Should I get this as a first gun or nah?

dont see why not, the sights look kinda ass though

>They are inferior as shooters in numerous ways.
How so?

Depends on if you ever want to carry and how strapped for cash you are. You can buy one of these or say a shield and a holster and more magazines plus some ammo for the same price now you have a CC piece.

Unironically this, my dad was born in 1952 and for him everything HAS to be for profits/investements, its all about the fucking money, I swear my entire childhood till now I had Mr. Krabs as a fucking father

yes

Its what happens when you the economy of the generation that raised your parents collapsed. I'll also bet its why millennials are more conservative and vote that way too.

>I'll also bet its why millennials are more conservative and vote that way too.
Get used to disappointment.

Attached: the millenial vote.jpg (576x288, 57K)

those are niggers and spics not actual people

Heel mag release and nearly nonexistent fixed sights. The heel release requires you to buy certain mags with a cut for it.

theyre going to be the majority electing the people who write laws soon.

are the parts compatible with a fs or will I be restricted to s parts only?

>the guy with 16 tokakeks
seriously, pictures or you gay

Wait for the FS
>spend an extra 100
>get a brand new gun with a nice finish AND ACCESS TO USGI MILSURP M9 MAGAZINES
>better sights
>better aftermarket

>S
>save 100 bucks
>cool old Italian gun
Just spend the extra 100 user.

Confirm both of these statements. Didnt realize the magazine was different until I bought a regular 92fs one and it wouldnt latch and the sights are part of the slide itself so no changing them out.
Still fucking love it though

whats funny is that most of these guys probably don't realize buying guns with the intent to flip them is actually illegal. pretty sure obama made it so that if you make X amount of money a year via private sale you can be dinged for not having an FFL license.