What are some patrician guns that can be bought for under $1000 new?

What are some patrician guns that can be bought for under $1000 new?

Attached: AF1B35C7-BC4E-480F-AC4E-CE1CDBEE5C51.png (597x559, 168K)

That pic is everything you need. Utilitarian, practical, aesthetic, and light. Wtf is your problem? Not being costly is just another perk

Why is flecktarm considered poorfag? And unironically a Colt 6920.

Whatever's on sale at Palmetto State Armory this week.

>$1000.00
Almost any decent firearm. $1000+, and your just buying glitter from France, or memegeneering from Germany.

This. There's some niche shit out there, but for your every day firearm needs, 1000 bucks will get you where you need to go and a thousand rounds to go with it

whats funny is that AKs aren't even poorfag tier anymore. my troy AR costs 300 bucks less than a decent AK and it came with a free floating barrel.

Because it used to cost 1 euro for field shirt and trousers.

remember when ivan tried to scare people into panic buying overpriced flek parkas because he linked so clickbait about germany destroying them?

Makarovs, surplus LEO glocks, surplus CZ 75, SW mp sport AR, tokarevs

whatever the fuck gun you like
the true patrician's choice isn't the gun you buy for approval

>poorfag
don't be fooled, that kit will outperform and outlast almost all others and definitely all that tacticool arshit.

I remember. Iirc the reason was something about terrorfags wearing them, or something.

Is there any cheap military surplus clothes from any country anymore?

The United States of course, I bought two woodland BDU shirts for 3 bucks a piece. Nam stuff ain’t too pricey, and used m65s run like 20-40. Plus all the UCP shit is so undervalued, it’s insane

lol condor IS airshit tier.

Nice poorfag starter pack from 2004.

Spoiler: Marvel is going to get sold to Disney. Buy stock now.

Unironically this.

The only downside is the stitching, it you have some basic skills you can fix it and have a perfectly fine piece of gear.

Literally anything. An AR, an AK, a Glock, an HK, a Remington 700, a lever action, a shotgun, a Mini 14. You just can't get brand names is all.

Attached: columbarbine.jpg (778x213, 100K)

>the only downside is the very thing holding it together
That's literally the problem with airshit as well. It isn't aids tier, I've got one, but it isn't amazing.

>Plus all the UCP shit is so undervalued, it’s insane
>undervalued

hmmm

>AK
>poorfag
In 2010 maybe

>WASR is a poorfag gun
lol maybe 5 years ago.
Literally twice as expensive as a mil-spec AR15.

Spend 500 on an AR.

inb4 gun consumerists when this is all you need and if you need more the only thing you need is to get good at shooting

>budget patrician
>everyone posts bland poorfag shit

Attached: IMG_9121.jpg (1183x789, 599K)

Pretty sure it was because neos in Azov and other Ukranian units were wearing it after they were banned from wearing overt Nazi shit.

10 Hi points

Solgw has some of their basic bitch ARs for $7-800. They're actually really well made, very strict qc, great warranty. You can even send your bolt back when the gas rings wear out and they'll just replace them for free and inspect the wear to make sure it's still in its service life. Oh and you can call the owner directly.

>only downside is the stitching
pretty big downside when your chestrig falls apart during use

This guy gets kit; while milsurp rifles are really drying up, milsurp pistols are still flowing in from foreign police forces offloading old gear.

I would also add the CZ-82, Star Model BM (although they can be a little janky), and Beretta 92S pistols to the list.

Dude you need to look harder. You can find brit multicam stuff for $20-60

I feel attacked

Attached: Capture.png (337x497, 320K)

The most poorfag of poorfag ive ever seen. And yet sorta endearing because I totally had a kit almost identical when i was but a wee lad larping innawoods.

Digging the GD sticker

This picture is so 2012. Nowadays the AK should be replaced by a cheap AR.

H&K USP and most H&K pistols that aren't match/elite series USPs or a mk. 23.

Expert/Elite USPs and MK.23 are the only good HK pistols. Don't be a poorfag.

Even the experts can be had for around 1K new. The .45’s don’t have the jet funnel.

Accuracy International

It'll still last a decent amount of time as long as you don't abuse it.

Got me with the WASR and the condor backpack

Shh you'll summon the angry PSA shitposter

I am poor; I only make like $25K, so I am very happy with my regular 9mm USP.

only in USA is AR cheaper than AK. Everywhere else in the world the AK is the bottom feeder crustacean tier of the rifle world.

Attached: Legends-Posters24.jpg (380x583, 52K)

Who is buttfucking you for WASRs? I got mine for 650 ten or fifteen years ago and can still get one for 650 today.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549091865121.jpg (720x415, 21K)

>Helikon
>Poorfag

Nigga what? Actual issued/unissued fleck parkas and shirts are half the price of those.

Attached: j7sLk.jpg (1600x954, 192K)

>when hippies loved guns too

Attached: baron wolman_the grateful dead.jpg (1000x1406, 224K)

T I K K A
I
K
K
A

yes and now you can get an entry level AR for like $350

thats a pretty high bar for patrician guns

You can re-dye it on the cheap to make a really effective pattern