Panic Buy 2020: Sleepy Joe Edition

Start buying now boys, the panick buying will begin soon now that the dems have a solid candidate to take on Trump.

Attached: CDF810CB-6AAD-4387-ABB4-001C00BBB2BC.jpg (750x858, 402K)

ignore this bait
for real though guys, Donnie's in trouble. what are we going to do without the NRA? our guns are as good as gone. don't give me that boat meme bullshit either and non-compliance isnt resistance

I’m good. Sitting on 16 Romanian tokarevs, 3 Vepr ak’s and 25 makarovs. Not to mention a few dozen cans of surplus ammo

Politics related to weapons are definitely weapons related, fuck the mods. Would you rather discuss the future of firearms ownership with other firearms owners or discuss it with underaged European teenagers? The hobby of gun ownership is married with the politics of legal firearms ownership, whether the mods like it or not. Threads about gun control 100% belong on Jow Forums

Obama was anti-gun and still managed to be the best firearms salesman in US history. Joe won’t do anything but sell millions of firearms

>Politics aren't weapon related
Heller vs Chicago had its own sticky, asshole. Gun control is very much Jow Forums. Maybe when we get a national marriage amendment you can go to /lgbt/ and remind the faggots they can only talk about it on Jow Forums. For now, fuck off.

Assuming that the Dem majority in Congress doesn't hold. If the dems are allowed to push whatever they want without fear of veto, they'll make the '94 assault weapons ban seem like a joke

what are any of you even going to talk about in this thread, how much we all agree that gun control is bad?

And in the event that does happen, what will you do?

Fuck off

We aren’t discussing the outcome of the election or anything else but how the election will affect the purchasing of firearms. Jow Forums is noguns and conversation involving guns is meh at best on that board

Attached: F2D5780B-1D12-40D0-ADE8-F8F17F3A7A65.gif (478x360, 674K)

I'd rather post in an echo chamber than with idiots on Jow Forums that know absolutely nothing about the topic of interest

I'll keep fucking your mom either way

We are going to talk about how this board is full of apathetic pussies that will hide their guns in the event of mass ban

>I'll hand them in and accept my new life as a neutered subject
Oh okay, I thought you say so.

Fingers crossed for a spike even higher than the Obama era.

Attached: 1545360505790.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>implying Trump has l i t e r a l l y anything to fear at this point
Anyone else catch the part where he hinted he might be president for another 14 years just last week

does Biden stand a chance? all his opponent has to do is play videos of him fondling kids.

Attached: 1542092105446.jpg (780x440, 108K)

imagine ARs costing less than 200 bucks.

Fuck the NRA and the industry and all their fear mongering shills on jewtube. Wake up and realize that actually moving gun rights forward doesn't make anyone any money.

Attached: 1528650669803.jpg (500x528, 46K)

Oh, and you're going to go rambo on the Capitol? Yeah, fuck right off faggot.

Attached: 1b1.gif (2000x1500, 638K)

I was just thinking about how a show of force would look.

wasn't there a gun owner's march back during Obama?

i think in a sea of literally who dem candidates, people will recognize joe and be like "hey hey was obama's guy, obama was cool, im gonna vote for this off-brand bill clinton"

>what are we going to do without the NRA?

Maybe make some actual progress without those fucking traitors selling false hope and sapping vital resources that could actually be used to win some shit in my lifetime?

Fucking this. Day of the pillow finally, if GOA had half their funding suppressors would be on the shelf at home depot by now

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y

I don't know how another AWB would work today when every gun store in America is flooded with affordable AR 15s. People love them. How do you logistically grandfather millions of the fuckers?

Not weapon related.

Eat shit.

It would work the same way they work in the states that have various fun bans: by making your ideological enemies live in a state of constant low-level anxiety, and every now and then you get to kill or imprison one. That is the object of all gun control. None of this is an honest misunderstanding.

>Cali fag can't read
Big surprise you have the big gay fag boy

the issue with pro-gun marches is that they have a hard time being taken seriously, specifically because everyone feels the need to come dressed up in their most retarded looking 'freedom fighter' costume.

you don't need to carry guns to a pro gun march.

>he thinks there will be grandfathering
L O L
So on the topic of panic buying, which will happen no matter what this election, what's worth stocking up on the most? I do not give a fuck about 22fagrifle.

>Solid candidate

An old white male gaffe machine who has to run on Obama's record. Trump will eat him alive.

but the Dems don't have a Congressional majority ::big_think::

The sticky I left on your mom isn't exactly legible, champ.

i think trump is going to have trouble getting votes outside of his core cult demographic. I think a lot of people want a return to normalcy, IE a president who doesn't tweet like hes a retired boomer with no shame.

>what's worth stocking up on the most?

Training. Especially medical. We won't be voting our way out of what's coming. Harden your heart.

>more ar 15s in the USA than atoms in the universe
>no grandfathering

So when the surrender date is up and they net less than 10k guns nationwide are we just cold civil war with the federal government?

You arming your gang of Forest Brother partisans with all that comblock surp?

I'll fight back, that's all I'll say.

>D-don't be a scary open carrier guys!

Lol cuck.

Wait, didn't the Brady background check bill have the support of the NRA?

And wasn't the NRA silent on the 94 AWB?

>we just cold civil war with the government?
Ask people in cuck states what it's like.

oh please. the only people who think a revolution is going to happen are the people who WANT it to happen but are too afraid of starting it themselves.

The same things that went through the roof after Sandy Vagoo -- AR lowers, milspec AR mags, and ammo. Also gunpowder; the shit was selling for $100 a pound.

Lowers and mags will keep forever under almost any conditions and will get you the biggest markup, so probably those are your best bet.

I’m dabbin on them jannies

Attached: 7FA6C1EE-1465-43EF-A990-0EB6BEA20843.png (332x332, 148K)

the problem is that panic buying is very mainstream now and usually leads to a net loss in money. just look at all the retards who stocked up on ARs during the last election.

S doesn't have to HTF for medical training to be useful. And they can't ban skills/knowledge you already possess.

Yes, are you absolutely joking? People are still obsessed with Obama and will vote for Biden just for the relation, if not solely for the memes

I'm not trying to profit off retards, I just want to be able to shoot through the drought/boogaloo. What happened to primer prices after Sandy vag? I was noguns/no reloading then.

Anyone not fully stocked by now is either a newfag or a moron. Shame about the newfags but I have no shits to give for morons.

If you buy while the panic is on, yes.

Look. We have another six years where the economy is relatively healthy and everything to do with the shooting sports, especially AR-15's, is el cheapo. After that the Dems pick up where Obama left off and never stop. You have six years to salt away a lifetime supply of everything you need. EVERYTHING.

Start now.

This

Biden has that same blue collar appeal of Sanders, but without the retarded extremism. He also doesn't appear as old even though he is older than sanders if I remember correctly. Liberals and retard Americans in general love the Obama years. Biden poses a real threat and people who deny this are fooling themselves.

Attached: 1544255791424.png (662x637, 620K)

sounds like something a hoarder tells themself to justify hoarding.

Check the Supreme Court’s roster, we good for awhile. Hope Trump gets to replace Ginsburg.

They were expensive, as primers go, but still cheap in absolute terms. Ditto on brass and bullets. They doubled and trebled in price but were still affordable.

It was smokeless powder you couldn't find for love or fucking money, and it was $100+ per pound plus hazmat and shipping fees, and each transaction had all the cautious feel of a drug deal. That was the big bottleneck.

Hahaha they need to fire who ever designed that shit

i would legitimately take bernie over biden. I'm still pretty burnt by what he did last election but you could always chalk that up to 'either he bowed out and took a free house or got accidented on the way home'

>Taking on the NRA
I love it when they show their true colors like this. It's not about reducing gun violence or "keeping our communities safe". If it were, they'd be going after the Bloods and Crips.
Instead, it's about disarming their political opponents. These people hate you and want you ostracized, imprisoned, or killed.
I prefer that they come after us directly. None of this perfidious, disingenuous "think of the wamyn and chillins" horseshit.

Attached: 1555790488906.jpg (500x522, 29K)

>These people hate you and want you ostracized, imprisoned, or killed.

im not the NRA tho

I've boomer hoarded so bad Imma be rich if he gets in.

Reported as off-topic. Gun control threads belong on Jow Forums.

Ok, but what can we do about it? There will never be a electric boogaloo, violence isn't an option, and our type is quickly becoming a minority. We're fucked either way. May as well go live innawoods

>muh gun toys
>restoring american honor and leadership
pick one MIGAfags