Jow Forumsolorado 3: A Fistfull of Leshers

The ride never ends! My continuing attempts to bring Colorado Jow Forumsommandos together.

Attached: ezgif-2-a8e61bfcbc80.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MyvSb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green is valid; everyone else can suck it.

Attached: 5826082_orig.png (946x550, 128K)

The k isn't capitalized.

Artistic choice.

Attached: 20110715-Uncompahgre-Sunset-Panorama.jpg (1600x679, 363K)

Attached: zzdata-20020_686x480.png (640x480, 533K)

Bump.

Discord link my ninja

discord.gg/MyvSb4

I don't like the training requirement, but it does open some doors for more restrictive states to recognize. Also fuck the states that won't recognize unless their permit is also recognized. What if they pulled that shit with driver's licenses? "Oh sorry sir, we're going to have to tow your car not because you were driving poorly, but because our legislators are caught in a pissing contest with your legislators so we're going to fuck you over to send a message".

We don't have a training requirement other than just attending a class where they go over legalese of defensive use of a handgun.

A class which you have to pay for. And which is only accepted if the curriculum covers live fire drills. AKA a training requirement.

My class never required live fire drills, but yes you need to pay for it which is annoying. I do think there's a bunch of free classes though. Btw I did my class a year and a half ago, but every class is different

Posting this again, because we apparently have top-tier taste.

Attached: Handgun History.jpg (900x300, 57K)

Must be a sheriff's discretion thing. My sheriff required live fire training as a component but they accepted paper certificates without any kind of certification as long as it was from an "established instructor".

Attached: 1900 Lesher Referendum Dollar, A.B. Bumstead.jpg (500x250, 49K)

Yeah that's what I did. I just took a course from an instructor that was 90% a waste of time

Eh, I'll probably take a course just for the hell of it.

Attached: IMG_4508.jpg (5184x2511, 3.38M)

bump

Look up Guns For Everyone.

It's "free."
The guy who runs it requests donations at the end, but if you don't have money to give him it's fine. I gave him 50 bucks.
Way cheaper than these fuckin' 300 dollar 2 day courses.

yo thats Washington my man.

Nah, it's a pic of Tanner Gun Show.