Rich as fuck

How did this guy just casually afford out of production SMG's and fully automatic 20mm anti aircraft batteries.

Attached: FPSRussia.jpg (660x371, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fauH_O6eA1g&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a friend with an FFL, retard

Drug sales

What year is it?!

>had
Until someone murdered said FFL

he's part of the post soviet russian 1%, the ones that can read & write and got rich with their mafia connections in the 90s, when all the government owned shit was sold out

Is still unresolved?

he murdered his friend and took all the profits from 12 year olds watching countless hours of things cod-tier youtoobpoops
pic unrelated

Attached: IMAG0527.jpg (1840x3264, 1.59M)

>he's part of the post soviet russian 1%
Was he even Russian? Accent was just for fun, no?

100% wasp. it was all an act.

youtube.com/watch?v=fauH_O6eA1g&t=

The ATF assassinated him and planted drugs in FPSRussia's mailbox, so yes, it'll always be "unresolved."

You really think it was the ATF?

>Gets arrested for having drugs in the mailbox
>Not for accepting them, he didn't even touch them, just because they happened to be there
>Immediately raided

Yes.

the atf does do a lot of shady shit

Well what fucking reason would the DHS, NSA or FCC want him for

Russian Collusion

They do not want normies being shown how to use military grade equipment or use explosives.

it was probably some shitty fan that wanted to fuck with him

He had millions of subscribers and was getting kids of the time into firearms. Why would the most anti-gun organization with the power to do any fucking thing they want not set him up?

You're retarded. Never post here again.

Nothing, but the atf has to make quota in order to continue getting a good budget.
People who make videos with guns would easily catch an agent's eye.

No we don't

>t. glownigger

That's the ATFs beef tho

They* sorry, phone poster.

>but the atf has to make quota in order to continue getting a good budget.
All I'm saying is they have to compete with the FBI, dea, and other Leo for funding especially since their roles overlap, or could just be handled by the FBI.

nice digits satan

multidepartmental investigations are a thing
>fcc
because of youtube
>dhs
explosives and muh terrorists
>nsa
same thing

I'd argue he's at least partially responsible for the boom in firearm interest in the last few years.

You really think it wasnt?
Honk honk

The thing is, he's alive and did not dispute the possession. So what might've went down is the ATF knew he possessed in the past, planted weed in his mailbox, and blackmailed him into accepting a plea bargain to mitigate all his other possession charges.

100%, used to watch him when I was younger and it's not uncommon to see others who have as well

This is correct, so you can stop your BS.

Nice try doggokiller.

He still does a stream/podcast from time to time but he never really addresses how he went from having a top youtube channel to nothing. He should do an FPS Russia channel video explaining things once the case is resolved.

Guy's, you are really making me fucking paranoid

Then you dont know enough

Fuck, I wanna be on his place
> reads thread
Fuck, I don't wanna be on his place

Attached: glow in the dark.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

good

You seem new. Look into the Waco siege and Ruby Ridge. Have fun.

idgaf if he was a gang weeder or murdered some faggot this guy is honestly what got me into guns

wish he was still around making vids for the cause

IIRC his mildly handicapped roommate/manager had purchased some kind of Marijuana edibles/oils and had them shipped in the mail to his house and he was held responsible. supposedly the DEA/ATF/Postal Inspector wanted to railroad him with every charge imaginable but his plea deal let him off for everything in exchange for revoking every firearms related license he had (Class III, Class VII Manufacturer, Explosives, etc) and confiscating all of his guns.

he does the Painkiller Already podcast every week, its not like he dropped off the face of the earth. as far as i know they never went into the details of the charges but he knew is Youtube career was over and just let it all die. PKA still makes loads of money every week off of ads and sponsors so he is hardly hurting when it comes to revenue.

Why not move state and start again?

>as far as i know they never went into the details of the charges
I'm guessing its because the case is still active. Last I heard he had court in February. Haven't heard more since then

How is it FPS Russia gets caught with weed and goes to jail, but Dan Bilzerian literally owns a weed company and a bunch of machine guns and gets away with it?

>move states

because those were all federal charges.

because some literally who nigger isn't going to get CoD kiddies into firearms

Dan Bilzerian is bigger than FPS Russia ever was

who?

Because dan has a CBD company, no thc. It's legal in all 50 states federally now. a few states still don't like it and ban it.

CGI

Go away Dan. No amount of forcing will make you internet famous.

He was loaned pretty much every gun.
If he kept making videos, he could have been just given them by the manufacturer like every other channel these days

Remember that video where he almost killed himself from shrapnel flying off a car he blew up?

Wasnt that the video where his cameraman died?

Dan is mostly just a showmonkey though, he appeals to california tier normies who only watch him because he's playing with expensive toys. FPS Russia was actually showing and kind of teaching the nogunz community about firearms and how fun it is to own them, which is why you'll often have people say FPS Russia got them into firearms but literally no one has said that about Dan.
The main feature other than guns in a FPS video is other gun related shit like unique targets, cool rounds, ballistics gel, etc, compared to Dan who features strippers and money more than the actual guns.

Attached: 1455672704393.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

So he cucked himself by getting high

Only if you believe the 26 children at Waco were terrorists as well, and that nothing wrong went down at Ruby Ridge.

Wait, is Kyle on PKA FPS Russia?

>not being able to figure it out

Hello, Dick Masterson. Get your Visa yet?

FPS Russia and the ATFs subhuman niggery is the reason I will happily gun down retard nigger lover ATF agents given the chance. Those monkeys better hope I never encounter any cuck agents for their sake.

I thought he looked familiar. Also I wish I was Masterson.

And that's how anons doggo had an accident.

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 45K)

>fps russia conspiracy retards swoop right in

Like clockwork

That accent was fake brah

go suck a cock ATF, you're not going to take my guns away

Joride Jordan aka WingsofRedemption.
One too many fat jokes boyos.

underaged

what kind of slack jawed moron gets into guns because of some retard on youtube?
what the hell information did FPS even give out on guns? Brought to you by buds and the NRA manages to tell you more

not all of us had gun owners for parents

my parents are the biggest spooked liberal dipshits ever that think Im going to shoot someone

your shitting me, that lolcow swatted him?

Its obvious you got lucky and didn't get born into shitty liberal inner city families like many of us here.

Calm down gramps, the internet isn't just the place where you get tech support scammed, it's possible to learn new things and gain interests here. Now shoo, go ask your teenage grandson to get off the computer and play catch with him for the 4th time this week.

Attached: 1546486554124.png (1280x1688, 1.01M)

I too grew up with a loving family, and was raised properly.

Do you even know how to use email you dedushka?

He's part of the American less than 1% that faked a Russian accent to become popular on youtube

Lmao fuck off that was funny

his friend who was murdered was the one that got him all the shit. It was through connections and a lot of it was just renting. He is just an actor

reminder that according to court documents he was distributing drugs to other people

reminder that you're a just above minimum wage slave for the ATF and your life is completely worthless besides serving your glow in the dark masters and we all hope your life ends with your neck hanging from a rope

>neck hanging from a rope
You can keep the rest of yourself, though, you'll just have to live without a neck.

>someone

Attached: atf.jpg (215x215, 10K)

>what kind of slack jawed moron gets into guns because of some retard on youtube?
a whole fucking lot of people, you have no idea how much Youtubers like him popularized firearms ownership amongst the Call of Duty generation

just because I was shitposting on this site back when you were crying for your cunt of a whore mom everytime you scraped your knee doesnt make me old you post cancer faggots

see shut the fuck up you fucking rudderless cock gobbler, stop making excuses for your idiotioc moron brain

>g-guys I'm an oldfag s-so my opinion is r-right
Ok retard.
Literally anyone who's been here for more than 1 summer holiday would know that a lot of people on here got into guns from seeing cool people using them on the internet, and that using the internet as a way to find new interests isn't retarded.

Attached: 1555684168709.jpg (719x877, 130K)

Jesus, did you forget to take your Metamucil this morning?

You should've been paranoid long before now. Welcome to the club, your stay will be long and miserable

being here for a couple months doesn't make you an oldfag nigger

You're a whiny childish little bitch and you need to shut the fuck up and lurk more, "oldfag"

Once you're done with 's required reading, look up operation gun runner/fast and furious, and their string of 'sting' operations along the east coast where they set up fake pawn shops, destroyed rentals, abused the mentally deficient and lost a full retard m4.