There is nothing more cucked than the faggots who hate Open Carry and bitch about optics

There is nothing more cucked than the faggots who hate Open Carry and bitch about optics.

Attached: Change-My-Mind.jpg (880x480, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=level 3 holster
youtu.be/g2dC8MDKKTE
youtu.be/lPS_lqXswv4
youtu.be/jQe3QSEqZ0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, making a pathetic thread like this is pretty bad.

>t. redditor who thinks guns should be hidden and looked at only in the safety of the masturbation den giving the left free reign to demonize gun owners and claim that the country mostly doesn't like carrying gats anymore.

Attached: 1547220206192.gif (400x300, 885K)

>optics
Fuck that, fuck your irons too
We /AA sights/ now

Unless you're a try hard insecure faggot, you carry for defense. Open carry makes you a target and defeats the whole purpose

open carry IS fucking stupid though, the only time it makes sense is if you're legally unable to CC, but even then that's because the law itself is cucked and constitutional carry isn't federally enforced (yet)

Open carry is stupid, but should be legal. Carry conceal is were it's at and should not need a licence.

No one robbing a gas station is going to do so if they see someone inside open carrying. The chances of a mass shooting is way lower than someone wanting to steal your wallet.

whats works for your personal situation may not work for mine or someone elses
stop being a grabber

>use chimp tactics to ambush you
>now have wallet AND gun
Or do you think this the 1800s and they square off at 30 feet and yell their intentions to you? "Relinquish your coin purse good sir!"

Anyone who uses the word "cucked" cares more about individual posturing and appearances than consequences.

>he has a poor fag holster

no common holster allows anyone to come up and take your gun easily, post guns

>what is getting sucker punched
Link (1) video where nogs do NOT employ this tactic and I'll concede.

>Decide to rob store
>See fag inside open carrying
>Wait until he gets in line to check out
>Get behind him and blow his brains out
>Rob store and get free gat

post guns

Except open carry usually IS dumb. Depending on circumstances, it could make you a target, will definitely make people notice and remember you unless you're a cop or some sort of armed security, and it quite often is bad PR, depending on the where and the how. Don't misunderstand me- everyone is well within their rights to open carry and I firmly believe any law to the contrary is unconstitutional and a violation of the rights acknowledged by the second amendment. That doesn't mean I think it's smart to do so in most situations.

Hardly anyone robbing a store is going to tack on a murder. This isn't some rap song

At that point conceal carrying isn't going to help either

No, but it just might keep them from targeting you for your gun. Nogs aren't as dumb as everyone seems to think. They're not going to take a risk with no benefit.

They aren't going to risk the hassle of dealing with a gun for some Newports either

>Muggers
>Targeting a hard target over a soft target

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

If you're CCing are they just going to miss the gun in your waistband if they sucker punch you down because your situational awareness was shit? Because that's your argument.

They're a lot less likely to try it on someone they know is armed. Nogs are cowards.

>Guy OCing has an easier draw than the nog CCing
>One less Jamal

FTFY

The only time open carry is practical is when you're out in the boonies and need to look out for wildlife, or SHTF scenarios and you need to protect your shit waiting for the MPs to roll in.

Attached: 1518744889945.jpg (480x455, 131K)

a good holster isn't going to save you from being held at gunpoint from behind. they'll tell you to put your hands up, then take the gun anyway no matter how securely your holster is holding it.
your chances of getting sucker punched by jamal in the first place is a lot lower if you're CCing than if you're blatantly advertising that you have a firearm

>Let me pop the only potential resistance in the back of the head

VS

>I hope he doesn't go Die Hard on me!

HMMMM... That's a real thinker!

Enjoy the R*ddit spacing,

Bitch!

Attached: 1_nUqpMGYtGeDJ1locL3jm1g.jpg (639x359, 53K)

have sex

>t.salty 18 y/o who can’t get this CC permit yet

OC is literally pants-on-head retarded.

Open carry is legitimate. Go fuck yourself permit cuck

>thinks life is like the rap music videos
a petty robbery isn't worth all the trouble they know this.

>rob a register
>take someone's gun while you're at it
where's the downside?

I don’t have a problem with what you’re saying about the muggers, just wanted to let you know you’re a tremendous fag

>It's bad PR

Stopped right there, cucklet.

If they're gonna go that far they'll do it whether or not you're carrying. "Possible free gun" does not outweigh "we gonna get shot" to niggers. Cost/Benefit analysis, have you heard of it?

Wrong. If Jamal sees you have a weapon he's less likely to try to fuck with you. You are so blissfully naive about how criminals think that it borders on kawaii.

I carry a 629 on a chest holster when I work remotely in bear country. Open carry is ABSOLUTELY useful because I can access my weapon faster without putting extra burden on my utility belt. Bears don't care either way how you pack heat.

It's a much faster draw than CC unless you're part of the pocket carrying master race.

The part where you get a murder rap instead of just armed robbery. Unless you're saying the nigger will conspicuously move to the back of the line as part of a clever plot to trick the OCer. That's not how robberies work. Usually the robber comes in and immediately draws or approaches the register first and makes a threat, he doesn't stick around or get in line, and criminals AVOID people they think might be armed because it's not worth their life. A free gun might be worth YOUR life, but to Jamal a gun is just a tool he barely knows how to use to commit robberies.

Whoa aren't you worried you'll make yourself a target and get sucker punched by the bear? Think of all those poor cops who OC and are constantly making themselves targets for a back attack.

>depending on circumstances
Obviously more immediate and likely threats require a stronger and more immediate response. I'm speaking more about in towns and cities.

>The part where you get a murder rap instead of just armed robbery
I didn't say anything about murdering the guy carrying, that was the other guy
>Unless you're saying the nigger will conspicuously move to the back of the line as part of a clever plot to trick the OCer. That's not how robberies work. Usually the robber comes in and immediately draws or approaches the register first and makes a threat, he doesn't stick around or get in line
and if he sees someone with a gun in the store, who do you think he's going to point it /draw it on first? or do you think he's just going to turn around and run away as soon as he enters because he sees someone else has a gun?
>to Jamal a gun is just a tool he barely knows how to use to commit robberies.
a tool that he can sell to Tyrone or Jaykwon for at least a couple hundred in cold hard cash, yes.

>Implying they won't just go for the gun straight away.
Imagine getting robbed by your own weapon.

They can also just as easily draw YOUR gun too, versus CC.

Ah yes, the remote bear country. Notable for it's urban setting.

He might start trying to draw in the doorway and get shot. Thugs aren't chosen for their intellectual status. The idea of preferentially selecting armed targets goes against all available data and common sense.

underestimating criminals is what gets you killed.
we can argue hypotheticals all day, but the fact is neither one of us are probably ever going to be in a position like this. however, if and when it happens, you're going to want every advantage you can get, and discounting the element of surprise just because you want to make some bold political statement is absolutely nonsensical.

If he sees someone with a gun, running away would be a lot smarter than trying not to look suspicious and get into an advantageous position or fumbling his CC out while the OCer casually shoots him with a much faster draw.

So this hypothetical nigger is going to sneak up on the OCer who presumably has no situational awareness and grab his gun without being stopped or hindered by the holster at all, and will by preference try to rob an ARMED MAN over some soft target like a little old lady or noguns college kid? Yeah, no way in hell.

A .454 casull big iron is a lot more deadly in a gunfight than some little CC peashooter. Good luck CCing a man-sized gun.

>Nigger starts an opinion thread
>Uses the term cucked in the OP
>Calls others redditfags
Yeah, that's gonna be a big OOF from me fren. Also, open carry is only good in sparsely populated regions. OCing in high density areas is just you being a faggot letting everyone know you are armed. And optics are only a necessity on rifle past 300 meters. Everything at and within can be done just as good with irons, the only pain in the ass part is the much steeper learning curve, particularly with leading targets.

Attached: M16A2 aesthetic.jpg (2820x1810, 2.46M)

Open carry innawoods: great
Open carry innacity: big gay

Regardless of the hate, most of those people would probably support it being legal. Fudds and "I wuz in dah military so ppl shuld listen to me when I say civiliuns shouldn't have guns" are both way more cucked than open carry haters.

>going to sneak up on the OCer who presumably has no situational awareness
It's not a matter of situation awarness, people walk by you everyday. Are you gonna be prepared to go for your gun every single time that happens?

>grab his gun without being stopped or hindered by the holster at all
Holsters aren't rocket science desu. He'll have the head start as you won't be going for your gun till after he does.

>preference try to rob an ARMED MAN over some soft target like a little old lady or noguns college kid?
Yes, because 1) he may not have a gun to begin with and can acquire one this way. 2) He gets a gun he can pawn or sell on street and probably make more money than what's in the average person's wallet. Not to mention he can just hit you in the back of the head with a blunt force object before going for the gun.

Open carry as no place except for innawoods.

/thread

I don't hate open carry, I just know it's objectively inferior to CC for EDC.

Why do you guys always act like open carriers have huge red flags written on them? When I open carried I matched my clothes to my gun/holster to blend it in as best I could. So it was as aesthetic as possible.

this and also criminals who are violent offenders should either be executed or locked away for extremely long periods without chance of parole and sentences should be carried out swiftly

the problem with open carry is you have autists who will think its a good idea to slink an AK on their back everywhere they go

this is a retarded reason and i guarantee you that you can't back up this claim with anything other than your own words.
no one looks at a guy with a gun and htinks "this is a good target"
though i'll admit a lot of open carry people are cringe, however in some places you can open carry without any hoops so it makes sense there.

>Why do you guys always act like open carriers have huge red flags written on them?
I dunno, maybe because there's a clearly visible gun on them?

>When I open carried I matched my clothes to my gun/holster to blend it in as best I could.
People usually don't have troubles with recognizing shapes. You might want to visit a doctor if you do.

Attached: 065.png (612x563, 123K)

post your guns and holsters

Walk fast, avoid queues, keep your clothes matching your gun, dont stay anywhere for too long.
Was forced to open carry for 3 years because of state law, I survived.
NAKED AND AFRAID

also you, though you're probably already (you)'d a good bit.
post guns

Attached: 1505357299646.gif (245x230, 565K)

its a red flag because people who open carry in areas where it is not socially acceptable show a low social intelligence or lack of basic understanding of human psyche so i question their judgement and mental stability

its common sense that people are going to get freaked out by an autistic, introverted, anti-social weirdo with an AR15 in an urban coffee shop who cant pick up on basic body language or social cues. it makes people uncomfortable because every normal person with basic social intelligence knows someone is going to call the cops. so the fact that the autist chooses to go ahead with his action knowing this, or doesnt have the capacity to know or understand this, is what paints a bright red flag on their head

you can open carry pistols

>Walk fast, avoid queues, keep your clothes matching your gun, dont stay anywhere for too long.
Or just CC without having to act like an autist in public. An autist that draws all attention to himself with his autistic behaviour, which is the exact opposite of what you want when carrying. And again, matching clothes with your gun and holster doesn't change the fact that the shape itself is easily recognizable. Visit a doctor if it isn't for you.

>Was forced to open carry for 3 years because of state law, I survived.
Most people survive without carrying a gun at all, it's irrelevant. OC is still an objectively inferior way to EDC that puts you at more risk than CC. It's better than nothing if CC is not possible, but still objectively inferior. Stop being emotionally invested in a carry method you were forced into.

Your turn.

Attached: UUUU.png (1800x1240, 1.94M)

>or just cc
what part of "Was forced to open carry for 3 years because of state law, I survived" do you not understand.

OP couldn't provide good arguments so I will spin a story
>OC becomes more socially acceptable
>gun ownership gets normalized more
>never less than 2 people OCing at any one time in any particular place
>nobody pulls shit ever again unless literally suicidal
Hell, we wouldn't even need cops

I understand all of it, as evidenced by saying

>It's better than nothing if CC is not possible, but still objectively inferior. Stop being emotionally invested in a carry method you were forced into.
Which part of this did YOU not understand?

Didnt care to read it lol

I appreciate your honesty.

>Your turn
i actually had to go and take one because all of my old pics are buried since i moved all my files around. what i get for saying post guns.
though lemme tell ya yours doesn't prove anything. that's ok tho

Attached: problemsolver.png (1077x713, 719K)

This. Don't be an autistic, flaunt that shit.

>Someone will attack an armed person over an unarmed one

Grade-A Retard right here.

open carry is stupid. it just paints you as a target and in a robbery situation you are going to be the first person shot. only thing it has to it is that it's easier to carry and can carry full sized guns with no difficulty.

change my mind

You are correct.

The risk of getting shot. Life is not a video game, you cannot reload a save. When you're not armchair theorizing about who has the upper hand, you realize that even if you have the upperhand you still might get shot to death and you don't want that to happen.

>They can also just as easily draw YOUR gun too
duckduckgo.com/?q=level 3 holster

>change my mind
Can't fix stupid.

>Not thinking about drive-by's from black bear gangbangers in their lowrider impala's.
I've spotted the FNG.

If you hate on OC you're a bootlicking faggot.
Who are you to say what one can and can't do with their property? especially when it doesnt affect you.

Also this "making yourself a target" is pretty dumb, if anything it's a deterrent.
Stop caring what other people do.

Petty criminals are guranteed to be Grade-A Retards. It's a valid concern.

>he thinks open-carrying in the woods is what people are scoffing at

wow, i know whos house I'M going to during the zombie apocalypse!

Attached: 1545798084448s.jpg (182x250, 7K)

Max cringe.

Any carry is better than most of you no carry fags

He meant optics in the political or social sense my guy

>just as good with irons,
>just as good
C O P E
O
P
E

I don't take issue with others OCing, but I'd rather have the element of surprise in the event of an attack, also, CCing is less likely to draw attention from antifunz loons who'd cause an absolute mess.

>max cringe
What's cringy about telling you bootlickers to fuck off and stop worrying about other peoples affairs

There's literally nothing wrong with carrying around a handgun in a holster, regardless of where or who you are. I wish more people did that instead of conceal carrying.

>the more I say bootlicker the cooler I am right?
Cringe.

Here I'll mix it up for you, statist.

>Believing niggers have critical thinking skills

I just wanna walk around with a Canadian FN FAL slinged around my back.

>choosing a little cuck gun over a big iron

SAD!

That visible gun represents death for an assailant. If you have good situational awareness OC is infinitely superior to fumbling a gun out of your CC IWB holster. It's more of a deterrant and it's quicker in your hand in a gunfight and it gives you more options for your firearm of choice. The reason CC is so popular here is because many Jow Forumsommandos are autists who get sweaty if anyone stares at them so they hide their guns and fantasize about doing ninja shit.

Who gives a fuck if the cops are called when OC is legal, dumbass? It's worth it to make some soiboi like you shit his bitch britches.

I wouldn’t open carry because it’s just too much of a hassle to deal with the bullshit. Open carriers constantly get complained at, get cops called on them, etc. It’s better if nobody knows you have it.
youtu.be/g2dC8MDKKTE
youtu.be/lPS_lqXswv4
youtu.be/jQe3QSEqZ0w

Are you afraid of liberals or of cops who can't do shit to you?

Preach it brother.

Attached: colors.jpg (400x400, 22K)