Why do Americans call air strikes so much?

Why do Americans call air strikes so much?

Attached: 415961B0-2E2D-4586-BAB0-DE1218518345.jpg (955x500, 244K)

Are they too afraid of CQC?

cuz we can

because blood cost has more of an effect on first world countries now a days

You'd think it would work as an incredibly effective deterrent.

You're a retarded dirt farmer who literally fucks goat asshole and shoot at guys for a living. If you shoot at these particular guys, a giant metal bird will come out of the sky and excessively fuck your shit.

Maybe they're too retarded to even make that correlation.

Attached: 1553662269232.jpg (1600x1064, 1.15M)

Don't have to detain them if there's nothing left.

>attempt to shoot at a bunch of faggots you shouldn't even be fighting in the first place and hope they don't get lucky with a single shot
or
>sit behind a wall and wait for an airplane to explode them, keeping your guys out of danger

A soldier dying is much more expensive than a bomb, so it works for everybody.

Because they can afford to. Don't have to clear a house if you just delete it.

Because their military has the capability to do so, take advantage of every capability you have to have a successful mission or lessen casualty.

A JDAM is literally cheaper than a soldier.

this

Why do you take your car short distances away when you could walk? because its easier and you can.

Bullets dont cost as much as human lives, its that simple.

OD green m1's are the most beautiful fucking things

Because we're not niggers.

Nah, this was easily 30-40% of the training we got. Never got to use it because nobody fights us at close range and we're not closing hundreds of meters under fire when we can just nuke you from orbit.

This
Human life is way to valuable so they would rather blow shit up then go on glorious search and destroy missions. Also its guerrilla warfare so most of the time your waiting for a attack to kill people because the enemy isn’t defined.

Attached: 1555562335449.jpg (804x644, 120K)

pretty much, as an israeli that's our moto too, a tank crew is more valueble than the 4 million dollar tank it operates here. thats not to say all soldiers are of equal value but you get the drift. America values their soldiers lives a lot so it does whatever efforts (however imperfect) it can to keep them out of harms within reason.

You ever think about how Western nations value human life more and also have a better quality of life?

>have the #1 air force in the world
>also have the #2 air force in the world

why wouldn't we

Hence why we firebomb villages when little kids throw rocks at us. Everyone knows Semite lives are ten times more valuable than goy lives.

>why expose yourself to risk when you have multiple options of throwing high explosives and lead at the enemy that won't expose you to risk
>what is superior firepower
Anybody have the Kowa greentext?

Because they have the biggest air force in the world

A lot of people simply can't grasp that. With many of those middle eastern countries and most of the African ones, there is no value associated with humans and that's one of the main cultural differences that will always keep our societies incompatible. It's this fucking elephant in the room that everyone importing migrants refuses to acknowledge.

Most of these dirtfarming shithole countries literally have no value of human life whatsoever. That's why they can launch IDF from hospitals just to reap the propaganda benefits of the resulting counterfire with a clear conscious.

Other nations literally do not give a flying fuck about individuals or human life.

fucking this
I wanna stick my dick in its cannon

>not wanting to call down napalm on your enemies and watch them burn

The yids have it good

Pretty effective fighting technique, have soldiers carry intermediate rifles with a fuck ton of ammo so they can keep suppressive on the enemy long enough to call in force multipliers to fuck shit up.

Attached: 14900849887110.jpg (736x736, 123K)

Force multiplier might be my favorite combat term

Attached: A10 attacks.webm (1280x720, 650K)

Attached: AH64 30mm kill.gif (334x238, 1.99M)

apache gunners must be sociopaths

>A soldier dying is much more expensive than a bomb, so it works for everybody.
on an individual soldier basis purely financially this is actually surprisingly close if not 100% true.
even for smarter munitions it's overall cheaper to use those than lose guys in every way. both for morale and pure moneys due to how the US govt handles dead troops in combat/training on top of their already expensive training

Attached: boom2.gif (251x178, 1.95M)

unironically this

this kind of ruins the fun, doesnt it?

Attached: Bomb release.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

War isn't fun, its awful. Overwhelming firepower gets the awfulness over with faster and with fewer casualties.

Attached: F35 dropping ordinance.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

???

Attached: bunker buster.gif (315x283, 3.99M)

i love watching shit just freefall to its target without any added propulsion. idk what it is, there's just some satisfaction to it for me. i dont even need to see it hit the target to enjoy watching it
thanks

Attached: Cobra strafe.webm (352x240, 908K)

Attached: F-4 PGM.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

that's somalia isn't it?

We weren't allowed to call airstrikes in Baghdad when I was there(07), didn't even have access to CAS. Best you could get was Apaches on station.

Because we can and it's more convenient and efficient. Uncontested airspace allows for near instant on call Fire superiority.

Why throw bodies at a guy with an mg hundreds of meters out, risking and/or wasting the knowledge and experience that comes with a life when you can leverage close or far support? Ordinance is cheap; You can't put a price on experience.

In Afghan sure, but in Iraq it was common to get RPGs/SAF from

Attached: GAU8.gif (264x214, 1.43M)

Attached: JDAM.gif (485x360, 2.92M)

What's #3? It'd crack me up if it was air force > navy > USMC > Army > Foreigners.

>Google it
>Some nigger in Quora says "The commonwealth of nations has the largest air force
>Includes Pakistan and India
>It's a unified air force

That's the dumbest shit I've seen online in months.

We have shit ton of surplus missiles and bombs. Plus its great practice for pilots and naval crew.

If I had all that firepower at my disposal I would use it all the time

Freedom is easier learned with large type. It's an educational thing.

Attached: DRt2SlqUMAErr8D.jpg (544x533, 44K)

Its also great practice if we ever get in a proper fight with Russia or China.

Attached: Retarded bomb.gif (330x248, 1.96M)

I read from a that during the Pacific War. When japanese saw that americans where ready to put their submarines in danger to save pilots from water they where baffled on the fact because to them that singular pilots life wasn't seen worth it. Then factor in the fact that japanese lost most of their experienced pilots as the war progressed and now the mostly green japanese pilots where facing far superior US planes that where often piloted by those same pilots that the Navy had gone so lengths to save. And the end result was that battles like the Mariana turkey shoot happened and japanese had to resort kamikaze attacks as that's all their planes and pilots where good for.

Attached: Napalm drop.gif (241x195, 2.29M)

In terms of size it's something like:
1. US Air Force which has nearly 6k planes of all kinds
2. US Navy/Marines have a combined number of nearly 4k aircraft of all sorts
3. Russia has a number around 2k or more

Attached: Napalm.gif (499x377, 861K)

Less casualties on our side

Attached: Super Hornet airstrike.webm (299x224, 2.96M)

And apparently the US army has a total number around 4.2k

Attached: Super Hornet airstrike 2.webm (340x255, 2.65M)

YESSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THISSSSSSS
i cummed

This

Attached: Kobani.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Why does your stupid military not? You got no decent platforms or trained controllers?

coz its easy
and it does a lotta damage

Ahmed can only afford suicide bois

Made me chuckle

Since most dudes have $500K of life insurance set up, that alone constitutes the use of a bomb not even taking into account the millions of dollars spent training a single infantry unit.

17% of you are.

Because fire pretty.

Attached: 1517394574610.jpg (2000x2666, 1.32M)

And it hurts so much, user. :(

because why the hell not?

Aerial superiority is superiority

ITT seething unibrowed Hajis

S E E T H I N G

Attached: ssg robert bales - an american patriot.jpg (490x360, 21K)

"smoke em if you got em"
same premise

How dare you kill me this way, where is your honor

How dare you shoot me, why won't you use a knife you coward?

How dare you use a knife, why don't you use your fist?

How dare you use your fist, you have training and I don't. Coward.

Attached: sand person muslim jihad.jpg (480x308, 40K)

/thread

thanks ill be here all week

Attached: 1431604140390.jpg (523x480, 40K)

>too afraid of CQC?
nigger we're too afraid of x39 pot shots from 800 yards away

>be business as usual
>hajis are so far away they have to aim at a 45 degree angle just to get even close to 2/3rds of the distance they are away
>guys immediately start screaming and magdumping
>WHERE THE FUCK IS AIR SUPPORT
>claim ptsd and disabled benefits

Army?

Attached: 44617424_2331963700164851_7985599304377040896_n.jpg (636x382, 74K)

I am now fully erect, thanks

>Quora

Almost always wrong it seems, which is weird because it wasn't a bad source 2 or 3 years ago.

That stupid opening camera movement makes it look like a video game

it's literally our fucking job. retard civvies think you join the army, become a grunt, and get into very cool fedora tip honorable firefights. not the fucking case. since the advent of artillery and CAS, these have been the largest sources of casualties on the battlefield. we pin enemy retards down and direct accurate fires. it's the safest and most efficient way of killing someone.

It is our god given right.

We spent a lot of money on these planes, we might as well use them.

We get a lot of killstreaks

/thread

plus air power is awesome

death from above

fuck that ground shit

they're cowards.

No, LA Race Roits.

We are rich. We have the resources to minimize our casualties and maximize the enemy dead.

Attached: gurl.jpg (736x728, 107K)

Every military calls in every airstrike they can afford.

WHAT WAS THAT, DID YOU SAY TO FUKKEN SEND IT? HELL YEAH!

HANG IT

Kebab dying is fun

Because we have a large very capable force in the air and it is effective to use for CAS? We use a system of combined arms and aircraft payloads are part of those arms. Are Russians not good at cbq because they use artillery?

Attached: 1555061123729.jpg (1024x819, 60K)

Attached: 1558700855.jpg (634x639, 65K)