How fucked is Taiwan if the People's Republic ever lands on their shores?

How fucked is Taiwan if the People's Republic ever lands on their shores?

Attached: Panorama of Taipei Occupation At Beijing Hobbyist Convention.jpg (1440x1080, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobalist.com/hispanic-baby-bust-reshape-united-states-population-growth/
rand.org/blog/2019/02/the-little-known-security-gaps-in-chinas-belt-and-road.html
scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2189074/id-side-rich-china-over-fickle-us-malaysias-mahathir
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3006438/swiss-belt-and-road-deal-be-signed-during-president-ueli
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3007704/california-signs-chinas-belt-and-road-forum-help-fight-against
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying they would ever be able to land

Attached: 1544592777339.gif (548x401, 192K)

>implying they'll land

It would be a real bloody insurgency for the Chinese. And you know, their sea trade routes would be cut off. And every country in the region would unite against them.

PRC is patient, they'll do it slowly and 90% politically. A textbook invasion would be a disaster for them: there's a chance it will fail; it would wipe out all of their recent diplomatic gainz; and it would overtly tip their hand as to the state of their forces.
PRC will use a combination of culture, finance, political meddling, and a small dose of intimidation to annex Taiwan without firing a bullet. It will take a long time but time is on their side. They have a grand strategy (some goofy name like "strings of pearls") whereby they slowly absorb the Pacific Islands until they can start eventually competing for Hawaii. Taiwan is the pivot.

Can't they just import Mexicans? That's America was conquered

This

Good or bad, the American empire is on the decline while China's future empire is rising.

May you live in interesting times indeed.

Chang, if you ever even look at Hawaii with an eye towards annexation we'll nuke you.
There is no nation on earth we are more likely to drop hellfire on than china, because you're inhuman bugmen and you fight entirely by zerg rush.

>That's America was conquered
Yep. That little event on the border where Mexican forces disarmed American forces? It has meaning. People may brush it off and minimize it but it matters. It reflects force postures, attitudes, and concepts of sovereignty.
A projection I read about a decade ago didn't expect such an event until 2070 but the massive influx into the Southwest has shifted up the timeline. How far away, really, are we from Mexican residents in the Southwest electing representatives to the Mexican state, and Mexico accrediting them? Because that's the next step.

Yeah I'm a white guy in Northern Virginia. I dispise the Chinese but realism has meaning.

None of American adversaries can challenge Hawaii, or the continental US, but China is well on it's way to kicking to the US out of Asia, and Russia and Iran have ensured America's swift defeat in Iraq and Syria. With Chinese forces marching into Africa, America's sphere of influence wanes. I sure hope your presidents will stick true to the Monroe doctrine, but with the events in Venezuela it seems Trump is more focused on banning firearms. Sorry Cletus, but this is the century of the dragon. The eagle had a nice run.

Well, seeing how most of the high officials in Californa, and New Mexico are literally the children of illegals, and New Mexico is imprisoning militias for defending the border, id give it less than a decade

>I'm a white guy in N.Va.
So you're owned by china then? A traitor rather than a bugman.

"Realism has meaning"
I don't believe you are a white man in N.Va, because that's the sort of meaningless half translated Chinglish that Chang you type.

>Implessive.

Taiwan's sole defense is the United Sta- I mean, its air and naval forces.

If the PLA manages to land. Its game over for Taiwan.

>Taiwanese SJWs.
>Insurgency
In what fucking world? The average Taiwanese is a pussy. They're literally the only Chinks Filipinos feel confident shooting at.

Attached: Taiwan Gay Marriage.jpg (1023x575, 122K)

I responded in good faith, now you're just being an asshole. I guess I should know better than to try and have a decent convo on Jow Forums.
If you can't differentiate my phrases from ChangSpeak (clearly below my post, it's laughable) then that's on you.

They have literally trained the population to resist red China you fucking mongrel.

You're right on the political part. China can't annex Taiwan fast enough to prevent US intervention, and even if the US stays out for some reason, Taiwan would make it extremely costly. They need the population to be friendly. The idea of China ever attempting to annex Hawaii is on par with whatever the 21st century equivalent of Tom Clancy is, though. They want Taiwan so they can control a shield of islands around their coast to prevent US naval dominance in the region, and potentially shift to the Philipines and further islands, but never as far as Hawaii. It's also worth noting that this plan will proceed as about as effectively as it did for Japan.

Not Chinese, nor do I think the rise of a communist china empire is a good thing in the long term, but it seems destine to happen. Take a look at the belt and road initiative. The US has nothing to compare and all our allies are slowly pivoting away from us because all we can offer them is more war and a the military-industrial complex Eisenhower warned us about.

China does not have the navy to pull it off easily & currently they would lose 200,000+ troops even before they land 1 troop on Taiwan & that is taking into account that America or Japan dont get involved!

The Taiwan strait sucks for sailing except for two months out of the entire year. Any build up of forces along China's side of the Taiwan strait will be easily seen, buying time for Taiwanese forces to begin mobilizing their reserves, and to evacuate their leadership. There also isn't that many suitable landing points in Taiwan, and the ones that are suitable for landing troops are already heavily defended, with very few roads/bridges leading out of those beaches, funneling any invading force into choke points. Then if they manage to make it out of those choke points, the extremely dense urban environment will bog down the invaders even further. All of these defenses are made to nullify China's advantage in numbers as much as possible.

The goal of Taiwan is to simply defend and to buy time for American intervention, while at the same time make any such invasion so costly to China, that China would not make such an attempt. China's goal is to take Taiwan, not to destroy it, so they're already fighting with one arm tied behind their back, and cannot simply flatten the Western half of the Taiwanese island with their artillery and rockets.

They only have electricity for 7 days with their current fuel reserves and abolished conscription (Ironically by the Pro -Independence faction). Resistance will be limited.

That's what you get for ditching Nuclear energy.

Attached: ZTZ-99 Type 99 Tanks in Taiwan Diorama (6).jpg (1440x1080, 270K)

>The average Taiwanese is a pussy.
Beijing Chinaman projection

I could definitely see China approaching parity with the US in the coming decades, but the idea of them usurping America as the sole global super power anytime soon is unlikely. I'd argue a multipolar world would be good for innovation on both sides, though. The US has gotten too complacent at the top, and can't seem to maintain a coherent foreign policy. Worrying about China on the same level as the USSR will fix that.

And China could be brought to its knees with a single well-placed bunker buster.

America will lose its large influence around the world, but remain dominate in its domain. North America and Europe are off limits, maybe Japan too but only because of nukes. Everything else will be fair game.

Taiwan would be lost in the first 24 hours and there would be nothing the USA and their goons could do about it. It's time you learned your military power is no longer unmatched. I know you are in denial, but that is because you have no idea of the concept of your authuority being challenged and under a legimiate threat. You will learn what its like to be under a greater nation, in its shadow. You will come to be familiar with military losses and you will grow to be complacent with a firm boot on your head.

I mean if you can teleport a bunker buster to the Gorges dam which is in the heart of China defended by the countless scores of PLA assets . Totally.

If you succeed, the Taiwanese invasion will be more of a demolition job with missile spam on anything and everything. I wouldn't recommend it. Too nasty, and on par with MAD.

I'd argue that we'll continue to maintain influence in the middle east with the Saudis and Israelis. Meanwhile, the French side of Africa will continue to be in the US sphere due to French worries of losing control of their backyard to the Chinese. Australia and NZ will remain allied with the US due to cultural ties and the shared interest of avoiding Chinese naval influence near their coasts.

I do suspect that we'll see S. Korea realign with China within a century, though. Newer governments seem willing to work with the Norks, and without a Chinese-backed antagonist threatening their country, South Korea will see a good amount of economic incentive to break rank with America and join China. Plus, they really hate working with the Japanese.

The rest of this comment makes it clear that it's bait, or Jow Forumsasianmasculinity leaking, but it's worth pointing out that China has zero means of taking Taiwan within 24 hours. There's serious question as to whether they'd be able to at all with any degree of acceptable losses.

A lot of angry commies

You mom knows you’re posting on a 21+ board, jimmy?

Good.

Attached: 4F69A606-FA3B-43D5-9CF4-E293FFAA0F49.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

All America would need to do is contrive some reason to roll out their ROLFstomp navy to patrol the waters and airspace off China while they have a supply chain back to the states shipping over every munition and ammunition imaginable to turn Taiwan into an island fortress. Then all they would need to do is pull back and let the dominos fall. Most of Asia hates China's guts and will start trading with Taiwan instead, who now controls all the shipping lanes in the west pacific.

Yeah but no one over here in the states is going to do that, least of all Trump. We need a president with some balls.

The chinks are shutting up because they can’t make a real argument lmao inb4 “muh amerimutt”

[RAUGHS]

Attached: 56fa74a891058422008b93bb-750-523.png (750x523, 102K)

Oof

China will gain air supremacy over Taiwan's aging airfleet of shitty IDFs, F-5s (kek) and F-16s within hours.

And then, they will MOAB their way into every single tunnel entrance on the Island.

Taiwan has a population of just 20 million, with 1.2 million of them working on permanent basis on the mainland. China will finish them as they have finished Tibet. 20 million Taiwanese will join the Muslims in their concentration camp.

Attached: 151817ntklvfkkzvn41585.jpg (640x499, 27K)

Why does China use woodland camo?

Attached: ZSB-92B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

>the president who killed 600 russian mercs wouldn't kill a bunch of other people from another country

go to bed elliot

If memory serves the bugmen themselves have said they cant take Taiwan

They have an extremely limited number of beaches they could land at. And half of those have tremendous mountain ranges right in front of them, the other half has major population zones.
Basically, they'd get torn to shreds.
The only chance they'd have is a blockade to starve them out.
If Taiwan falls to the CCP, it will be because the Taiwanese people will have been weakened from within; spiritually, morally, and economically.

Attached: 1553840485686.jpg (1242x1231, 468K)

to be fair, the average citizen of most countries are wusses, it's not like the average guy wants to be locked into mortal combat on the modern battlefield
the question is how many of the dedicated die hards there are, and i'm fairly confident there are some

>Taiwan..

There's none such a thing. Taiwan didn't exist.

china's like the one country on the planet that probably would give no shits about killing off its own elderly though
i'm not as confident about our ability to manage our own changing demographics

>PRC will use a combination of culture, finance, political meddling, and a small dose of intimidation to annex Taiwan without firing a bullet.
Textbook Art of War. But as the others said, Hawaii is a stretch.

Attached: 1522966517261.jpg (1437x909, 155K)

If your memory could find a source, I'd find that very implessive. Because they have an initiative to be able to take it by 2020.

Attached: 1554205963365.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>i'm not as confident about our ability to manage our own changing demographics
I've recently been encouraged by incidental trends. theglobalist.com/hispanic-baby-bust-reshape-united-states-population-growth/
But our culture's inability to do something as simple as defend our borders, is a pretty big black pill.
The Democrat die off can't come soon enough. Gen Z gives me hope we can solve this without much unpleasantness

Attached: poS0pVn_d.jpg (640x408, 29K)

Actually it was 300,000. There is no way China would make it to the Island without losing just 400,000. And on top of losing 500,000 troops their entire navy will be sunk singlehandedly with one decisive stroke by Taiwans defensive force marking a decline of the PLA and offering the Chinese dominated China a diverse alternative to the depredations of Communist leadership ushering a new era of gobalism and the opportunity for a more equal and diverse multiculturalism

>Sorry Cletus, but this is the century of the dragon. The eagle had a nice run.

The main difference being, dragons are mythological creatures. Eagles are not. Go ahead and put your belief in something that doesn’t exist, see what it gets you.

Everybody knows it's the Ethiopian century anyway, Coptics rise up.

>Take a look at the belt and road initiative.

I did. It’s turning into a money sink and political quagmire that’ll hobble China for the next 50 years.
rand.org/blog/2019/02/the-little-known-security-gaps-in-chinas-belt-and-road.html

I blame the Sparrows, we should kill them all

>If you succeed, the Taiwanese invasion will be more of a demolition job with missile spam on anything and everything.
Cool story, bro. The reality is, if TGD fails, surviving PLA assets will be doing rescue and recovery operations. They’re not going to have time for foreign military adventurism.

makes it easier to shoot Chinese monks, christians, and other assorted civilians ;)

Lol amerimutts are so fucking pathetic literally in Mexico gives a fuck about some dumb mistake in the border.

>If Taiwan falls to the CCP, it will be because the Taiwanese people will have been weakened from within; spiritually, morally, and economically.
No Amerimutt and Taiwanese shill would never want to admit it and they will screech butthurt shit in denial.

But the reality is the Taiwanese population was never strong willed to begin with.

In first place these are the remainders of guys who literally lost their country, cucked out of an entire war for survival and got their ass saved by foreigners instead of fighting it out themself. The majority of the guys that fled to Taiwan are also draft dodgers, princelings and their serfs. There is little to no fighting culture or motivation to die for some mainstream ideals in the vast majority of Taiwanese.

Its the Taiwanese that had until very recently no real army and just a glorified police force that existed only to protect elites from the plebs. Dressing up doesnt make an army. China fuck yeah nationalistic servitude and respect the army honking is for the average rural retard Choe. They lost that bunch. 99.9% of their force grew up like basedboys and hate their army. They have an absurd draft dodge rate and unique draft dodge culture for a reason.

As for moral. You ever been to Taiwan? Seen how these beta males act? These guys can barely handle talking to people. They make our virgin basedboys here look like alphas. Now we all seen the niggers screeching every day that China has no combat expierence. Well remember the last time "Taiwanese" fought with anyone and how that turned out? Its easy for some mutt in California to post shit about China. Now put yourself into the mind of a Taiwanese beta manlet being drafted to war against China with a good chance of your only "ally" pulling a Philipines on you.

I'm giving you a (you) for the effort.

If they somehow fuck Taiwan it would also fuck our trade routes too. All the shipments coming out of SEA go from a feeder vessel to mainports in Taiwan, Shenzhen and Hong Kong, then onto a mother vessel direct to the states or canada. It would not be in china's best economic interests to fuck their biggest buyer.

Technically speaking, Vietnam could become a main port and do direct vessels to the states but that would require all the steamship lines to relocate their vessels, support, and logistical units to vietnam. Pretty unlikely. Also it would make the artificial space for TEUs on container vessels even worse. Everyone loses all for China to reclaim a tiny spit of land. This is compounded even more as more as manufacturers are moving their factories to Vietnam, Cambodia, etc because China is becoming more expensive to produce in.

>look mum i parotted some retarded phrases from WashingtonNewsNetworkX like a good NPC
>also heres an unrelated link I just found on google by some literally who paid shitalker "associate" making a long ass no substance "analysis" boiling down to "did u know thers derrerisds muslemens in country-stan??? OBOR at risk! Please dont join OBOR... China bad! please come back!" Im gonna post to look like I actually have something to back up my claims.

>this is the century of the dragon
*blocks your path*

Attached: the future.jpg (1280x841, 170K)

>Cuckscription.
Lmao. And I'm suppose to believe Singaporeans are the deadliest people in SEA by the same logic?

>every country
Mate japan doesn't even like Taiwan. South Korea tries to remain cordial, Thailand is historically neutral and buys their hardware, Russia will take this chance to one up America and the smaller South Asian nations like Myanmar can't do anything

Both their population and their military knows they can't hold out for more than a few weeks. Their entire strategy is based on delaying China until international militaries can intervene.

the B&R was never meant to be economically viable but rather meant to drag other countries into a Chinese sphere of influence. Xi is fully aware of the looming demographic bomb . This is a bomb that threatens all of Eurasian continent. What Xi is doing now is amassing incredible power and influence such that it will hold together in this little bomb shelter and in fifty years emerge from it as a hobbled but at least surviving power that will rise above the ashes of China's european neighbors. They will not be 'great' but they plan to be the last one standing

Attached: 1553173116033.jpg (700x460, 265K)

Actually the median view of China in that region is slightly positive for China

Attached: PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_5-1.png (309x743, 31K)

>They make our virgin basedboys here look like alphas
Your syntax definitely does not sound like a native English speaker, so I'm pretty interested what country you're from.

I like how you can spot which countries get the most Chinese tourists by how low the rating is.

>Your syntax definitely does not sound like a native English speaker
pot meets kettle and I'm pretty sure you are not interested at all.

It wasn't a mistake the Mexican army was stalling the two soldiers to let the smugglers through. We are being invaded.

>Most of Asia hates China's guts
This meaningless and retarded phrase usually comes from butthurt "Southern" Asians to which that can be applied just as well. Everything in Asia below Russia "hates" everyone.
The closer they are the the bigger the hate.
The bigger they are they more hate they get.
There is no friendship whatsoever.
>and will start trading with Taiwan instead
Except the same countries minus Taiwan that "hate" China also hate Taiwan and you will try to get rid of both of them.

>israel 55
so much for our greatest ally

Israel has always been a backdoor for American restricted tech making its way into China. This is why they don't get the Vanilla F35A package, they aren't allowed technology transfer for certain systems, so they have Israel made systems in their place. There's still going to be some leakage, but short of denying them the F35 (something that political donors for either party wouldn't tolerate), we've done what we can.

Basically an invasion would involve a US counter to curb stomp them. Not because of treaties or anything like that but more they have the same promise with Japan, Korea, etc. If they dont go in it would be a complete disaster on every front from military, trade and any relations.
On the other hand if China did push in a fight happened, just about every neighbor nation touching the south china sea would get involved and not in their favor. This is including Iran and India on the far end which has little love for China.

Damn, Chang. Do you think you could get any saltier? Did I hit a nerve?

Russia would play it cool and move assets but also keep N korea in check. China will pressure N Korea but with Russian backing it would most likely fail. Taiwan by force would be a nightmare for China. Shipping and fishing boats getting crushed would basically cripple them. Specific strikes would knock out their primary infrastructure. Power, water, transportation and production could be taken out with just a few US ships with specific strike missiles. Any nukes launched would be met with counter missiles in a good day and a fuck ton of isolation from the world. If any hit another nation it would just about end their country as a whole.

>meant to drag other countries into a Chinese sphere of influence
I kinda suspected that, I just like playing up the bad economics because it triggers the fuck out of any Chinks who might be lurking. They start rageposting in that stilted syntax of theirs, it’s hilarious. The insults and threats are so 1950s. It’s like dropping acid and binge watching I Love Lucy episodes, only you’re able to go to work the next day.

I like how the other thread turned into a chill discussion of college and fucking Asian women, and this one’s still all political and shit.

what other thread?

Attached: 1537321452329.png (200x200, 28K)

>41289241

Fucked that up. On mobile. Try this
It’s mostly 50Cent screeching, but the last few posts are comfy af

He’s a chink. They have that chronic problem with their plural possessives. That comment about virgin based boys is a reference to the millions of Chinese men who’ll never get laid because the One Child policy killed off all the girls for a generation.

Not the user you’re responding to, but your post makes no sense. It’s like you’re half-assed trying to quote a proverbial meme that has no bearing whatsoever on the topic under discussion.

Considering nearly every war is caused by a lack of pussy, this information is deeply concerning.

China will be the first to roll out gene modded test tube state assigned mommy gfs so their incels don't freak out.

Crisis averted

Warmly awaiting my own 2bh

Attached: 68736924_p0.png (785x1092, 580K)

Oh, it’s ok. They’re all gay as hell. They won’t go to war because they heard it involves raping women, and the idea revolts them. Buncha fags, if you ask me.

Consider the fact that they can't even figure out escalators and re-think that one.

then they get block by a path of POO
:^)

reminder that PRC is on the rise and there is no need to conquer taiwan anytime soon

Once they take the island, it will be downhill for China
>because island chinks will infect the mainland with SJW

Attached: tw map.jpg (1532x887, 274K)

Fuck you. Singapore conscript are professionally trained, they got their own personal Filipino combat maid. Your argument is invalid.

Attached: DSC01300 (Large).jpg (607x1080, 94K)

Attached: J-20.jpg (3500x1969, 1.35M)

I am Filipino.

I doubt that countries in Asia have been getting annexed and no other country stepped in to help. Look at Kashmir no one helped them

Asians sort of like China they have done a lot of good in the region. Something USA use to do before all the war. Only countries that hate China are countries that are rivals for resources and India. Other then that China isn't that bad. Russia and China have a hate kind of relationship

Please name an Asian country that likes China

Malaysia will side with America over Chi-

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2189074/id-side-rich-china-over-fickle-us-malaysias-mahathir

Mountain Jews also have just joined Based and Redpilled program

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3006438/swiss-belt-and-road-deal-be-signed-during-president-ueli

And California, the worlds 5th biggest economy is now considering. 1 down, 49 to go

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3007704/california-signs-chinas-belt-and-road-forum-help-fight-against

Pakistan

I'll give you that one and no other