Personal Chemical Murder

Hey Jow Forums, so, for this one we're going be in a hypothetical country that disallows firearms and has so few of them per capita you can discount them.

Okay, here's the idea. OC spray and tear Gas are.... non-lethal, and that's my problem with them. If somebody intends harm they deserve worse. So, how easy is it to fill a can with another gas or liquid? I know OC spray and pesticide cans are vapor/liquid to reduce the incidence of getting hit by your own attack. I have a few proponents I thought of

-Chlorine Gas, Ammonia + Bleach reaction for obtaining
-Unlit gasoline, stings like a bitch, but.... harmless, mostly.
-Lit gasoline, no, the flame won't ''crawl into the can'' as that's not how pressure works
-Bromine, I don't know how you're getting this, but this is deadly AND carcinogenic! hurray!
-Caustic Soda, melts your face off. Brutal. Used by muslims on women.
-Formaldehyde, it's like gasoline but deadly. Causes cancer. Easy to make and buy.

My personal lovechild, but I'm afraid it won't work, Hogweed venom! combine this with a very strong UV flashlight and you have a CORROSSIVE neurotoxin that stimulates pain nerves too!

Those are just my brainstorms /v/, I'm curious what you come up with and how to deal death in a can (in theory) my largest issue lies with how to force the stuff in a can.

Attached: Chlorinegascanisters.jpg (360x360, 22K)

I meant Jow Forums in the last line, sorry! Habits die hard.

Are you not worried about legal hell if you ever use it?

>hypothetical
Sure, hi MOSSAD

Attached: 1550593161335.jpg (641x574, 47K)

that's why this is for fun only, IMO if I could have any substance? I'd take an amnesiac. Like Midazolam. It'll put my assailant to sleep and make them forget the confrontation.

Carfentanyl dissolved in DMSO in a normal window cleaning spray bottle. Make sure you don't get any on you!

Ohmefentanyl,which I hope, is named after ''oh my god'' is far more potent.

If you're going to go full retard, just use dimethyl mercury. You don't even need the DMSO.

Put formaldehyde in a nose sprayer, and carry it around.

Yeah, there are dozens of fentanyl analogs that are more potent. But carfent is potent enough to do the job and easy to get in minecraft.
That can penetrate plastics so there would be a risk of leakage plus vapors are extremely deadly. Plus I don't think its easy to get in minecraft.

and then do what? spritz in face? Formaldehyde spells really good, like musty acetone, but I think the cleaning solution for farms is like 40% on 60% water, volume.

Why not just use chloroform, ketamine, or another tranquilizer? Then you don't have to worry about the guy stabbing you while his face is melting off.

yeah but that stops the screaming and induced panic doesn't it?

This shit is quite potent and can be bought at most marine retailers. It will burn instantly on the face and within seconds on skin. It is gives off a lot of fumes which make you cough so if enough fumes(sprayed on face possibly) it could choke someone.

Attached: dbf1b442-1f9c-4fbe-9831-1c843b8445c2_1.1facc331b178ad3adf4bfd8913a683bf.jpg (532x1499, 97K)

That's just dangerous because it's a bunch of acids. At that point you might as well just get pure hydrochloric acid.

It's termed that due to the presence of a beta hydroxyl and a methyl group. OH for hydroxyl and Me for the 3-methyl group.

>Formaldehyde
Chemfag here. Yup that shit give you cancer the only problem is that you need to be exposed daily for some time (some weeks/month unprotected for it to really quick in). Also it really smell bad (like really bad) and the target will surely GTFO because of the lacrymogenic smell. You better just threw the liquid onto the target, it hurt like a bitch. I got some in my half-mask and then on my cheek, I rinced with water immediatly and still got a red mark for 2 weeks.
Protip : You will need to stabilize your forma with some methanol for long term storage. We use a 95% forma and 5% methanol.
>Chlorine gas
Yeah, it's really simple. But be extra-careful around it. And manipulate outside or under aspiration. A remember, a gasmask only will not protect you against chlorine gas. Don't do the same mistake as him.
>Gasoline
Would not recommend. Just burn him or his car instead of gassing him.
>Bromine Gas
I will be my theories, I never worked with Br2 before so do your homework on this one.
I would suggest doing nearly the same as Cl2 but with bromic acid.
2HBr+OH- -> Br2+H2O
The soda would need to have a high concentration though

But for the love of god, be careful user.

Attached: 1549500907143.jpg (230x252, 9K)

And my special recommendation :
>H2S
We used to joke around while in class. It smells really bad in tiny ppm but if you rise the concentration above a certain ppm, you will stop to smell it. It can be lethal obsviously, but only by inhalation,skin will normaly be fine.
We used the following :
NaS+H2SO4 -> H2S + NaSO4
It can be found in septic tank sometimes. Don't know which one though.

Attached: 1550027777992m.jpg (986x1024, 128K)

Ok. So. I worked in a plant that made chlorine and caustic soda (the call them chemical units, because you throw electricity salt water and get chlorine, caustic soda (lye) and hydrogen, in a certain percentage. You have to balance the price of each on the other. Hydrogen is easiest to manage, you can burn it in a boiler to make more energy worse case.

You get to know the chlorine (dry or wet) smell. Flee upwind, or climb upwards. It was only effective in trench warfare. It is heavier than air. It reacts with the mucous in your lungs and turns into hydrochloric acid.

Caustic soda (lye), is actually not an acid, it is a PH 14 base. They used it in fight club as a gimmick. If you want to know when you are walking past a very light leak, you either feel like you are being attacked by hundreds of mosquitoes or you stop breathing totally.

Pro tip. If someone throws shit on you and it's slick, like soap. It's probably caustic soda. Vinegar can help neutralize it. Same as that movie. Though you might suffer heat burns instead of chemical due to the heat in the reaction.

Attached: images.jpg (200x229, 7K)

Fun side note, I forgot this.

They have the hydrogen tanks (thick cylinders, because it leaks past regular steel). surrounded by upsidedown brooms. It's because hydrogen burns clear.w

everyone is ignoring the real fun stuff, chlorine trifluoride. will ignite on contact with pretty much anything, including glass, a lot of metals, humans, fabric, etc. it also reacts explosively with water, and all the fumes it gives off are corrosive. synthesis is not simple, but if you can do it, it's great.

anyone know what happened to that Jow Forumsommando who gases him self

>disallows firearms and has so few of them per capita you can discount them
Make one and be king.

Found a chemical test kit at a junk sale, used for checking for
>VX
>cyanide
>mustard gas

Only marked as
>XM272
No contract or lot number which seems odd

So whats it worth and is a super early kit since it its marked XM and not just M272?

Attached: 20190422_150500.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

Attached: 20190425_174110.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

Attached: 20190425_174105.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Attached: 20190425_174116.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Attached: lol.png (460x804, 279K)

Thanks for the flag.

How about methyl isocyanate?
That is commonly used as a hardener in 2 part automotive paints and can be bought at automotive paint supply stores.
I removed a respirator as I was walking out of a paint booth and the fumesbthat wafted out the door behind me knocked me out with one breath.
Insane migraine headache.
If I had collapsed backwards into the booth and the door slammed behind me, pretty certain I would be dead.

Skeet that in someones face and they are screwed.

>desire for a more damaging alternative for teargas
>/v/
>old habits
See, now that makes sense

just vaporize brake fluid nigga, throw that shit in a smoke machine

Attached: grayons.jpg (400x400, 19K)

that's because you'd be getting stabbed before the tranquilizers can do their job