Beijing in tears over French defiance

reuters.com/article/us-taiwan-france-warship-china/exclusive-in-rare-move-french-warship-passes-through-taiwan-strait-idUSKCN1S10Q7
businessinsider.com/exclusive-in-rare-move-french-warship-passes-through-taiwan-strait-2019-4

>One of the officials identified the warship as the French frigate Vendemiaire and said it was shadowed by the Chinese military. The official was not aware of any previous French military passage through the Taiwan Strait.
>The officials said that as a result of the passage, China notified France it was no longer invited to a naval parade to mark the 70 years since the founding of China's Navy. Warships from India, Australia and several other nations participated.

So the French are now openly insulting the Chinese in their own backyard. As a consequence of this, the French were allegedly uninvited from the 70th anniversary of the PLAAN by an offended China.. Why are Chine so insecure ?

Attached: frégate de surveillance Vendémiaire.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

looks like someone just got BAGUETTED

Why did you disinvite the Chinese to Rimpac? Why are burgers so insecure?

Because the French have bigger dicks

>you

I'm not American

>Current year plus 3
>Being so pathetic, you get dabbed on by smelly euros
The absolute state of China, everybody.

>You are not invited to my birthday party

Attached: 3285560422_bab552beda_b.jpg (680x1017, 77K)

>the french weren’t invited to the PLAAN 70th anniversary whatever
Truly a tragic turn of events.

Wait, so a lone frigate was enough to cuck the Chinese this badly to the point of childish revocation of invitations? How fucking submissive and cowardly can the Chinese be?

It has more to do with respect and public image than anything else.

two reasons
1: more ships for us to bump into
2: its in the middle of the ocean, dont want to ruin the exercise by having to do rescue ops on brown-water chink boats

Look at their entire history, user. Submitting to their betters is all they’re good at.

>getting literally bullied by a single frog frigate in your own fucking backyard
>cry and take back an invitation

Attached: 1449987889568.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

Lol, the only ones needing rescue are USN tri gendered semen after getting thrown overboard by a filipino cargoship.

Just for old times sake, next year the QE will perform her maiden deployment by sail up and down the strait giving out opium like it was 1839

Titanic 2: the sun has set.

>2020
>Boxer Rebellion gang is back together
>QE class, CDG, and a couple Nimitz put China in its place again

>>The officials said that as a result of the passage, China notified France it was no longer invited to a naval parade to mark the 70 years since the founding of China's Navy.
.....how fucking asspained can the Chinese be? Does anyone in their military leadership understand that maintaining the invitation would be a far more gracious thing to do? The optics are better than to appear like a bunch of bugmen triggered because a French ship dabbed on your geopolitical insecurities

I don’t know what’s more pathetic, getting so salty over a single shitty frigate, or that their response was quite literally “Yeah, well you’re not invited to my birthday party anymore”

The French are unironically one of the few European powers that have enough pride left to stick it to China. I can respect that.

emmanuel macaroni vs Winnie the pooh

because china cant follow the fucking rules and tries to spy on literally everyone all the time even in cooperative endeavors
china only participates with other countries to steal their shit, it's hilarious but also terrible because you can't work with their govt in an official capacity without them trying to fuck you over the entire time in some way

You’re retarded.

kek. Someone post the legendary DO NOT LEARN MANDARIN screencap

Must be why they’re sucking the chink dick harder evert year

>16:51:14
>16:51:46
~30 seconds for that. nice
this thread is being monitored by the PLA's nonexistent cyber unit

Even if that's true hes still right about China.
I mean fucks sake they've not even tried to deny reports that they're blasting foreign dignitaries and workers with broken microwaves stuck into hotel walls for at least a year or two.

Less than the G*rmans

>"in a fit of rage, Xi Jinping revokes the invitations to his 66th birthday party, leaving just him, Vladimir Putin and Recep Erdogan to enjoy a live reading of Winnie-the-Pooh by DPRK's live-performance service battalion"

>Today Jow Forums learns that Asians are notoriously insecure and beta

have you guys even ever been around them?

Did they find the microwaves? That all started in cuba and there has been nothing ever since. Your confirmation bias is making you even dumber.

>French military passage through the Taiwan Strait
Based baguettes.

seething chink

The roach meister is definitely not invited
Also, you’re stupid as shit

Room temp IQ mutt

Hey Chang
Ever hear about Tianammen Square?

If you’re willing to tolerate reddit for five minutes, check out r/aznidentity or r/asianmasculinity. It’s literally the most pathetic thing on earth.

>no longer invited to a naval parade
MREOW HISS

I went to rimpac at pear harbor for Fourth of July once. It was dope as fuck with fireworks shooting off all the boats.

Will you leave if i scream at you in french?

mfw i stumbled upon that on accident once
i forgot what i was looking up but one of the top results was some aznboi post and i checked his history to see if he was bullshitting
he posted a LOT in aznidentity and i was dumbfounded at how absurd it all was
they're like the white kids on Jow Forums who think they're unironically the master race of the world
what's funny is in reality no one hates asians more than asians.

Attached: 1517966734418.jpg (605x586, 70K)

because anything China is invited to they spy the shit out of it

I have. I was there. I also witness zhao zi yang getting purged by deng.

No, I would just shoot you while eating a pain du chocolat

Which is standard military MO. Something you would know if you weren’t a retard. Look at the public comments the USAF made about the AdA during cope thunder.

Grow the fuck up and read a fucking book.

fuck, stop making me hungry

>Impressive. With this most recent disinvitation, fate has in a single stroke marked the final decline of the west and spelled a new era of French-free birthday festivities for the Chinese dragon

Obese burger. Color me surprised.

there's a difference between passive collection and china going out of their fucking way to do what they do. they do it so brazenly which is the real problem.

exercises have people shut down a lot of their stuff so even partners can't learn too much about your systems, but china takes it many steps beyond passive. they are literally there to steal, not to exercise

Really? How would you know? You read it on Jow Forums? What concrete evidence do you have?

This. Anyone who has worked with them knows this. Not that the frogs are much better, but still.

>yfw quantum speed disinivitations will be the instruments with which China affirms its butthurt stewardship of the new world

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

kek

Yep, anytime I see anything remotely pro-PLA on CredibleDefense, 9/10 times, they also post on one of those or r/Sino about making whitey pay.
>Be me
>see a post of a bunch of Asian bodybuilders with the title “Chinese masculinity”
>they’re actually Korean
>the entire comment section is a shitstorm between Koreans and Chinese

i dunno, the opium wars aren't exactly history to be proud of

You haven’t worked anywhere and you don’t know shit. What can you really do in regards to ELINT if there is no emission? Everyone knows everyone’s screw noise.

Oh look, the Vatnik bingo has begun. I guess we are playing the chknk DLC today

because of my job.

So you don’t know and you won’t admit you’re talking out of your ass. Typical mutt.

Which is what? Shitposting in excel?

>getting mogged by France
this is sad for China. Responding with a cuck tier disinvite makes it painfully pathetic

Asian manlets sure are an angry bunch

Attached: 1544759719654.jpg (960x862, 39K)

I wonder how they’ll attempt to save face

>being so butt blasted about people saying the chinks can't stop spying on anything
Tiananmen square 1989, and don't forget where you are xin pin

>You haven’t worked anywhere and you don’t know shit.

I work with fighterjets. Every time some official ambassadors or visitors come by we tell them that you are not allowed to take photos or record here. And every single fucking time there is a chink involved they proceed to break it.

Ghey are so fucking bad at hiding it that its not even fun anymore.

Im not the guy you replied to. But whatever floats your assmad boat I guess

Someone should link this thread to one of the aforementioned subs

1. Based Baguettes, unironically
2. Fuck china
3. Why do the chinks care? Could the French be taking action against illegal chinese fishing operations?

what's yours bucko? you clearly know that everyone takes it to the extremes that china does.
you're telling everyone they dont know shit an awful lot, you surely must've participated in these exercises before in an elint or sigint role.

Attached: 1517086760317.jpg (768x768, 127K)

I’m just curious why France would do this. I don’t mind, but other than French Polynesia, I don’t think they give much of a shit about the Pacific.

>Ghey are so fucking bad at hiding it
they dont try to hide it because there are no real repercussions for their actions in their eyes.
i don't blame them, desu. we should take a harder stance on telling them to fuck off. fortunately pictures arent as big of a deal because anyone in the world who REALLY cares can get pretty detailed pics of any aircraft

What did this man do for me?

Taiwan strait is a politically sensitive area. The fact that you don’t know this really highlights your ignorance.

if you're american he's done a lot for you
otherwise he worked against you

Yeah, but before we didnt care to shut all the hatches and shit that could hide stuff. Now we do, as external photos isnt much of a gain for them anyway.

Posturing. Maybe for a domestic/european audience. They stated recently that they would enforce rule of law in the SCS or something to that effect.
Which is laughable.

Careful dude, this is exactly what white pride looks like to non-whites.

Its not politically sensitive for the French tho.

So you’re a nobody. Ok.
I actually work in a fairly sensitive area. Guest chaperoning and material security are normal policy. This actually started after a German incident.

Your confirmation bias is making you even dumber. Stop.

It’s a good thing I’m not a white supremacist, then. I swear to god, though, both of those subs could be used as case-studies for little man syndrome.

Why does every one think this is a big deal? America sanctioned Russia for helping terrorists in Syria, why can't China stop getting friendly with France who are supporting terrorist Taiwan?

See

>terrorist taiwan

Attached: 1548259449979.jpg (700x859, 137K)

Literally nobody thinks it’s a big deal. Other than to laugh at China for being impotent fuckbois

>I actually work in a fairly sensitive area
My dad works at nintendo too.

But no seriously, are you saying that the chinks isnt intrested at all in our most modern fighter jets?

>So you’re a nobody

Post your rank bigshot.

Of course they are. But so is everyone else. You’re pretending the Chinese are the only ones spying.

hes saying the chinks dont do anything that everyone else doesn't do, but he's full of it.

>highly sensitive area
yeah ok that sure says a lot. no one cares what you do, anyone who has worked in relevant fields knows firsthand china is the worst offender.
they steal at every opportunity. america does a lot of spying too but its representatives aren't the ones doing it and many representatives decry it publicly.
china is a country that literally demands access to source code and schematics for anything that is to be used in their country. that is unprecedented and a direct reflection of their government's ways

>rank
Lol. You’re dumb. And poor.

Hmm..
>France annoys slant eye
>Slant eye retaliates attacks France.
>France dindu nuthin, evil China attacks us etc.
>Burger steps in to save France, ensure peace.
>War begins.

Tell me, hasn't something similar to this happened in the past? Worked out real well if I remember...

Wrong, there was a shitload of it in the mainland.

As happy as I am for endangered Taiwan and recently struggling France, the real loser here is the USA. Why wasn't this an American frigate? Because the Chinese are our masters, and our navy no longer knows how to steer.

FPBP

>Of course they are. But so is everyone else. You’re pretending the Chinese are the only ones spying.

They are absolutly not, but they are magnitudes beyond anyone else. Mainly because Russia is actually good at spying and the western world doesnt care since they wont be fighting us anyway.

china the type of country to demand its companies store years of data so the government can access it as needed
google's ceo has said their reason for working with china after decrying their spying on its own people is because china will steal the tech anyway, this way google maintains some form of oversight. A private CEO of a pretty left-leaning company is pulling the "keep your enemies closer" card because china just steals literally everything from everyone, not just governments.

it's both hilarious and frightening how much they get away with

>Lol. You’re dumb. And poor.
Ok, post IQ and cash then my melanin enriched friend.

It's funny bc the French are half the reason China was able to modernize beyond Soviet level technology and still provide dual-use tech to this day

>many representatives decry it publicly
Are you actually retarded? The Chinese vehemently deny their espionage efforts too.

>china is a country that literally demands access to source code and schematics for anything that is to be used in their country.
False. Simply because that is an impossible request.
You’re dumb, poor, and think entirely too much of yourself. Get off Jow Forums.

>burger steps in to save france
id love to get involved with frencbros in such a scenario.
we need to maintain our mutual respect as nations, it's kind of a tradition imo

China attacking France would be the greatest possible result for the US right now. Won’t happen, but it’d give us international support to kick their shit in.