2nd ammendment audit

What is it with these chuckle fucks and their open carry demonstrations? Is it vanity? "look I'm helping!" No....no you're not. I swear to god these fucks lives must be so shit if this is what they do with their time. Guaranteed this asshole is one of those fucks that wants to tell you their life story at the range.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiPQbEny_Bc

Attached: meal_team_6_operator.jpg (638x638, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjoF8b5XVow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Careful there's an OC thread about, don't want to draw the autists into this one too.

They're allowed to deal with it dumb nigger i bet you dont even own guns

This reminds me of those tards that walked into a police station with their rifles not slung, body armor and masks.
I mean open carry is fine but there is no need to be obnoxious, you also gotta keep in mind that no-guns are retarded

Why do they always sound like they have autism?

>open carry is fine

No it's retard tier. There is zero tactical reason to give away the element of surprise. It's the larping faggot version of "look at my ass I'm wearing yoga pants" thottery especially when it's a slung AR "pistol"...

Although it is a shame those police have less understanding about the "pistol" and what constitutes it as so than I do.

I don't know why people continue to be surprised that most cops aren't gun enthusiasts. It's just a fucking hammer to most of them and they don't do one bit more practice/familiarization that their dept requires.

you've got people who think all cops and soldiers are highly trained gunmen
you've got people around here who laugh at how most soldiers and cops shoot less than them

people use whatever is convenient to them to make a point.

>There is zero tactical reason to give away the element of surprise.
Deterrence. If you don't look like an easy target, you're less likely to get jumped.

Like I said retard tier. A known threat can be planned for and neutralized. An unknown threat cannot.

but user someone will just grab it and use it against you

Attached: 1523456923773.jpg (301x324, 17K)

why are you so angry at people doing open carry demonstrations. who hurt you, sweety?

Attached: shoutoutseanranklin.png (497x499, 373K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fjoF8b5XVow

i wouldnt mind open carrying out in the country tho

Then carry a backup if you're that paranoid. Any confrontation that can be resolved by drawing would be avoided with OC.

>Any confrontation that can be resolved by drawing would be avoided with OC.

Attached: 1524164190716.jpg (3051x2161, 411K)

I love how they sent the whole police force for one single person, and then the officers have literally no knowledge of the law, as well as continually berating this innocent man for doing something completely legal. Why is it my problem that other people use the nine-one-one system improperly?

i am honestly surprised none of these cops know what an AR pistol is

Attached: omgwtfno.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Why would they? Very few cops are gun enthusiasts and even fewer even support the second amendment.

>"Look i'm helping!"
>"No...no you're not"
>Posts a 14 minute video about an OC demonstrator basically teaching cops about guns and gun laws

Why are you talking you out of your ass?

Attached: s32g0kcvimk11.jpg (634x849, 170K)

>STOP GOYIM DONT OC
>Dont USE YOUR RIGHTS YOURE SCARING THE SOCCER MOMS

please kill yourself

it's hard to wear skinny jeans while CCing

>OC demonstrator out of your ass

Attached: omgwtfpooper.jpg (999x973, 120K)

>We better not use our rights or they'll take our rights away. Inexplicably, we still have rights when we refuse to act like we have them.
This is like an ex of mine that stopped talking to me when she realized I was breaking up with her. Apparently, according to her we were still dating well into my next relationship. You aren't in a relationship if you don't do relationship stuff. In a similar fashion, you don't have rights if you can't use them.

Attached: brap gun.jpg (759x960, 115K)

>what do you mean I can't shout "Nigger!" down the streets!

Every single time with you jews and your nigger pets. Hope you get raped by a wild pack of them with their shitty pit bulls too. Dumb faggot.

Come ~JOIN~ the official 4ch live chat user
https:\discordapp.com\invite\3NyTStc
~shb

>A known threat
Implying that open carrying automatically makes you a threat.

>Implying that open carrying automatically makes you a threat.

Other asshole was talking about OC as deterrence. If someone needs deterring then yeah OC makes you a threat to them achieving their aims. Fucking brainlets I swear.