Boomer salesman

:(

Attached: CCBEF739-2B22-4731-913E-E2862303BC99.jpg (630x762, 100K)

1911 boomers are worse than Jehovas Witnesses

Damn, you mean a salesman acted like a salesman? Fuckin' a.

Dont bully him, you guys, he is senile and is just trying to help.

Just say nah maybe another time and ask if he has any sigs or glocks.

Jehovah’s Witnesses didn’t singlehandedly win both world wars, user. That honor goes to the Mormons and their holy pistol.

He's a bad salesman then. There's upselling and then there's being retarded. If he was a good salesman he'd pull up several offerings of what the customer was asking for and push accessories and frills.

All you have to say is no you troglodyte.

Yeah I definitely remember when all they issued troops was a 1911. Best gun ever.

Attached: 1554381977876.jpg (719x536, 56K)

By that extension all advertisements are bad if you don't want to buy what they're advertising.

That's not how a salesman acts. Unless he somehow was going to make more selling the 1911, but even then the 1911 does not meet the criteria the client set. A salesman should know that trying to talk someone out of something they came in to buy is going to cost you a sale. The client set up specific criteria, the clerk should have showed him the options and sold. Instead of talking yourself out of a customer. But that seems to be how gun stores operate, exactly why they are losing to online.

I heard that the nukes were just a hoax. Paul Tibbets just fired his sidearm out of the window of the Enola Gay.

>hi, I'm looking for a new vehicle, something like a compact SUV or maybe a sedan.
>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF DUAL AXEL CREW CABS?
I'm not shitting on the 1911 I'm shitting on the cultists.

That's how all salesmen act, go out more and stop staring at a screen where you can buy what you want in one click.
>drive through smoothie
>do you want these yogurt covered cranberries
>"no"

>ford dealer
>want to look at a camaro?
>"no"
It pays to not be an autist.

Settle down spergy. Do you yell at the tv when a mcdonalds ad comes on and interrupts your cartoons?

100% true

Lol, cope harder retard

Why do you people always talk about cope when you're losing an argument?

Bad examples, and it shows you don't know about sales.
>Go into car dealer, ask to see a 2016 Ford Mustang with a leather interior
>Hurr you want to check out our 2011 Ford Focus first?
Thats exactly what this dipshit did. Anytime I have bought a vehicle, I went in and specified what year, make and model I wanted, and guess what? They didn't show me anything else, because they wanted to make the sale. Your first example is upselling by getting them to buy something else. Not telling them to buy a milkshake instead of a smoothie, which would have been more accurate.

Chewing tobacco is very popular on this board.

I have yet to set foot on a lot without someone asking me what they can do to put me in their lease trap before I can open my mouth. Stop trying to prove you're not an imbecile.

>be me
>7/11 clerk
>shootin the shit with coworker buddy of mine
>"yeah I saw a video about ARs in 9mm, pretty cool" he says
>customer overhears, not exactly boomer type but definitely old
>boomer says, I shit you not, "9mm? You mean .45 set to stun?"
>my fucking face when

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

It thinks it's correct, that's adorable

>I have yet to set foot on a lot without someone asking me what they can do to put me in their lease trap before I can open my mouth
See my first sentence
>you don't know about sales.
If you did, you wouldn't have that problem.

>be zoomer
>speak pure autism at old salesman instead of just naming a gun

If you know so much about what you want, you probably have a pretty solid list of guns that are supposed to meet that criteria. Don't be a fuckwad, just tell the guy what guns you want to look at.

Attached: 1554155438884.jpg (540x720, 99K)

See what? Retarded drivel? No thanks. Op walked in and shakily said he was looking for a gun without a doubt not giving and inch more of detail and got offered a gun then probably screamed boomer at the top of his lungs and ran out of the store. Get fucked and don't @ me.

Checked.
>not giving and inch more of detail
He said he wanted striker fired with a light trigger, short action reset and a threaded barrel.

30 year od boomer detected

Little known Jow Forums fact: All greentexts are 100% bound by law to be certifiably true.

Based retard. We should definitely believe your embellished and skewed recount of someone elses situation because it supports your favorite hadgun and your flawed understanding of what good sales pitches are.

P10 threaded

based boomer

Boomer bantz FTW.

Not really because a salesman is selling to you specifically and an advertisement is supposed to sell to a wide audience

This is how I got talked into buying a 1911 instead of a glock lol

And believe the tired boomer hate trope without question? OP wouldn't lie. This is the internet.