Would you take a drug like meth?

I always found meth to be abhorrent, but if for some reason I found myself to be fighting against the blue helmet reptilian communists, I think I wouldn't be against it. Life expectancy as a guerilla isn't very high, unless you're playing the long game IRA style. And that's if the situation permits for a long game. Maybe these aliens want to eat you. Who knows. You always hear stories of Jihadists getting shot multiple times and still going. Of course they got the whole dying in battle means you get to go to paradise thing going on. But it also helped explain the famed movements of German troops during WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-nMGtaAoXw

Attached: isis_drugs.jpg (1817x945, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1E98Sx3mTQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based schizo poster

thanks man, i just think its an important question to ponder since a lot of people think its going to be smooth sailing. but you have people who think killing and dying in battle means they get to go to paradise, and they still take hardcore drugs

When you're using combat stimulants, like anything else, you have to consider it's affect on the weapons profile and survival rates of the fight.

Drugs that do permanent damage reduce the half-life of a soldier and if you are not carefully measuring the effect of the damage on combat effectivity, they can become a liability and people killed. Drugs that addict can make the supply chain the critical weakness of an army; cutting the supply chain may cause lethal withdrawl or mentally break soldiers. Furthermore, soldiers really need to train with a drug, like any other weapon, to understand then and be effective with them.

So to answer your question, if I were in a special service, I'd have trained with it already and understood why it is worth my time to accept the permanent damage. If not, I'd assume the battle I'm going into would have a near zero survival rate of one side or the other.

I remember there was a story about a captured WW2 general who, after being taken through allied lines, knew the war was lost 2 years before its end after seeing that every infantryman had a full supply of instant coffee.

>If not, I'd assume the battle I'm going into would have a near zero survival rate of one side or the other.
Oh I see. So you're saying if you were given these types of hardcore combat stimulants without training, you have a feeling that survival rates would be really bad. So it may have an negative effect on morale depending on the soldier, yeah?

>knew the war was lost 2 years before its end after seeing that every infantryman had a full supply of instant coffee.
Why? Is coffee considered down on the chain as far as supplies go? Or the amount of that type of stimulant sort of translates into fuel for the tanks, except for humans?

Is that a fucking katana?

oh shit i just noticed that

If it was good enough for the Nazis it's good enough for me.

Why does that look like 5 white guys?

I've got a LOT of adderall, it's not quite meth but it's still pretty good. Really the only downside I could think of in regards to longterm usage is how much it dehydrates you. If you didn't have a good source of water and we're fighting on adderall you'd be cutting your time around in half. Otherwise it's great, especially if your body isn't used to it a small dosage will keep you awake for 24hours EASY.

Attached: 1531760531413.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Stimulants as strong as military grade meth should probably only be taken in a last resort situation as the crash from shit like that is pretty bad, you would be in a situation where you need to give those solders continued rest or juice the shit out of them until they burn out completely.

>implying amphetamines are dangerous when used for short periods of time

Hight amounts of adderral make me extremely motivated and autisticly focused. I wouldn't smoke meth but I'd pop prescription amphetamines like a motherfucker.

These guys know what's up. They prescribe that shit to 10 year olds, autistic focus and staying awake for as long as you need to. As long as you have someone to remind you to take a piss and chug some fluids every couple of hours, you're golden.

Modafinil makes the best combat drug

Dubs of truth baby. One more thing worth mentioning is the suppression of appetites. There's a reason people use it lose weight. Eating is difficult if you even remember to do it. When I was first prescribed I was on my way home and thought, "Hm the last time I ate was ... two days ago." I wasn't even hungry.

Not really. It's better to just go with a good strategy, rather than max-out on punching a brick wall. Besides, that stuff is extremely addictive and the added withdrawals aren't worth it.

I've seen too many meth addicts in this world already.

Imagine a soldier who has had very little experience with manic episodes getting a major dose of lets say a spot injection of Extacy and Cocaine. Lets make them feel insanely happy, while at the same time dialing their focus up to nine and cranking their system full of adrenaline. They might think they are invincible, disregard their training, run into the enemy, expend their mag, hit nothing, then die. You can tell them before hand "This stuff will make you feel invincible", that won't put words to the experience. You have to train them, and sometimes several times so when they drug hits they know what to do. There's a reason the french foreign legion will get soldiers wired up on caffiene, take them out to the range, then yell at them while shooting AK's into the ground 2ft from their heads. Jittery hands can't hit shit; Caffiene can be used as a combat drug but only if soldiers understand it.

Point being, drugs change behaivour, not having the solders understand those changes is like giving a RPG to a child and telling them to pull the trigger. It is unlikely to end well.

All amphetamines are addictive, and soldiers can and will engage in self-harm in order to numb out with drugs to get away from the horror of warfare. Imagine you go through combat, take the amphatamine, feel OK, come out of combat, start getting the shakes and backflashes, and then take the amphetamine to escape. Then the enemy cuts off your supply.

so you wouldn't use it even if you're pursued non stop over several days or more?

If you are being persued, you want to throw your opponent off your trail or lead them into an ambush. If your only option is to run from an opponent with superior numbers, firepower, and technology on the hopes they are just going to give up because getting you is too costly, you are already fucked and don't know it yet. Constantly retreating without a strategy doesn't work.

It is really easy to construct contrived scenarios in your head where drugs are a good option, but very difficult to mix that into an actual combat, battle, or warfare situation has so many variables. You have at best a 50\50 shot at it being a good idea with nothing but downsides on the other side.

If you know your death is assured, what does it matter?

Or you go full perkele and forget exactly how you spent a week evading enemy forces.

makes sense

>I always found meth to be abhorren

million nazi soldiers took it for years while ww2.
youtu.be/1E98Sx3mTQU

that devil image is just anti drug propaganda

>britain: don't worry buddy they have to stop and rest at some point
>germany: NO SLEEP TILL PARIS FAGGOTS BREAK OUT THE CRANK

Attached: bervidin.gif (300x214, 2.52M)