AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Bendy bill edition

Old

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-00-32-53-1.png (1080x1586, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5RVtTTJ
gunbroker.com/item/809500524
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-chf-mid-length-a2-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-without-bcg-or-ch-5165450312.html
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
youtube.com/watch?v=NQnOL_T6rc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

join the discord
no tripfags in there

discord.gg/5RVtTTJ

Attached: average_arg_poster.jpg (533x533, 100K)

Should I be concerned? I just ordered a toolcraft 158 BCG and they delivered it wrapped in the (slightly) padded packaging... Was literally just sitting in there, can even so some oil inside that envelope. I inspected and it looks good tho...

Attached: 20190425_192633.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

They come dry

it's a chunk of steel. it'll be fine.

That envelope was wrapped in a tube shape and was in another envelope like that one so it was definitely padded enough, just seems really odd it came like that. Also no markings on the BCG, hope it's not a fake or something

No bro, those things are super fragile and oil will damage them. Send it back.

About to pick up my AR in 7.62x39 lads. Any recommendations?

check the staking on the gas key, check the gas key, cam pin, firing pin, take it apart, oil it if everything looks good its GTG.

who did you order from?

not all toolcraft bcgs have their logo engraved in them

Was more concerned it was a fake or something

If its not cracked and doesnt jam in the upper when you cycle it, I see no issue.

I guess you could bitch at the shop if you want.

Bruh, it's a chunk of steel designed to handle 60k+ PSI, it'll be fine.

Yes the steel weight designed to take thousands of explosions is going to be damaged in shipping
>About to pick up my AR in 7.62x39 lads.
>Any recommendations?
Dont

Yeah toolcraft has their logo and the notorious dick spiders image on all their shit. Def fake.

Coming loose is normal for a toolcraft
Did you buy from a trustworthy vendor?

>gunbroker.com/item/809500524

Is this a good price for this$?

no.

>Dont
Why not? It's a decent caliber aint it?

I ordered it from spicetac, a (somewhat) local store, they seem legit

ok ty. mulling over this or a PSA

Toasty

Attached: IMAG2285.jpg (2688x1520, 1.45M)

7.62x39 ARs are top shelf retarded

Our daddies taught us not to be ashamed of our calibers on account of how big they is.

Attached: DB28966B-BEDE-4D62-B428-1366E8B129FB.jpg (4032x1243, 1.55M)

Do you like cracked bolts?

BOOF, I dunno why in the hell you're hanging out in our little cesspool we call /arg/, but it's fuckin great to see you hear. I hope I finish my AR soon so I can get back to shooting glorious freedom- defending 5.56.

LMT MWS owners: Do any of you also own or know anyone with a Ruger 762? Perhaps know a LGS with a Ruger 762? I'm wondering if the LMT MWS lower will fit the Ruger 762 upper. It would be great if someone could check, thanks!

Anyone got a Faxon match barrel?

Attached: DSC03767.jpg (3714x2101, 3.16M)

fantastic ash clone

My brother is graduating this year. He's been talking about getting an AR for a couple years now, but never got around to it. I was thinking a good graduation present would be funding a mid-tier AR build for him. Maybe I could give him all the tools upfront and then set a budget to build it? Is this a good idea? I hate to be a cheap fuck, but would I be able to get him a decent optic, tools, and a respectable build for $1200?

nobody cares loong, go eat a dog.

It won't, you fucking retard

>which will win?
>a chunk of machined steel designed to withstand thousands of cycles of being beaten with high pressure gas
vs
>an oily envelope

not 100% certain, but i really doubt it. stag-10 is the same way. very similar rear cut, but geometry is still different enough to prevent fitment.

Attached: DSCN2207.jpg (2272x908, 998K)

Is PSA really shit or is it mostly memes? Obviously they are not as good as BCM/DD/LMT but is this upper good enough for a primary all purpose shtf rifle? Obviously I wont be going through IEDs. Repost from last thread, but I would appreciate more opinions. It seems like a good deal

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-chf-mid-length-a2-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-without-bcg-or-ch-5165450312.html

I plan to pair it with an Aero M4E1 lower, LaRue trigger, toolcraft BCG, radian charging handle.

shit meme

>get run over
>PEQ still holds zero
>RIS II master race confirmed

How will Bill ever recover?

Attached: bendybillbtfo.jpg (1669x1920, 1.42M)

Not for the diameter of the bolt face.
Just go look at one real quick.
I'll wait.

For the last damn time, no, they're not shit.

This is the upper in question

also check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU

Attached: 1556231212386.jpg (1200x194, 29K)

It'll run. Takes steel case shit fine.

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Attached: IMG_20190425_174747_01.jpg (1140x2048, 1.11M)

>How will Bill ever recover?
He will eat a box of chocolates

Attached: billchocolates.jpg (540x530, 60K)

$1200 is more than enough for tools and parts for a decent AR. You won't get better than a bare bones budget red dot though with that budget.

Do you want to do a full parts build or just slap an upper on a lower you complete?

I assume the STAG10 upper wouldn't fit on an MWS lower then too?
What uppers with forward assists would fit?

Also when are MARS H lowers going to be back in stock? Few months after the move is complete?

Attached: DSC03772.jpg (3871x2521, 3.32M)

ak are shit

you only need one scope :/

It's a red dot fucking retard

New rifle firing position taught in the US Army. Its called "puss lips hugging the ground".

Jesus Christ, trim your fucking nails and clean your goddamn fingers. Do you scratch a pigs' ass cheeks or something?

NOW that is what I call a NICE ASH CLONE

Attached: DSC03771.jpg (4005x2353, 2.73M)

>pretzels

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Day of the red flag when?

Attached: B10 Red Flag.png (779x780, 926K)

what's the point of having 2 red dots?

I like cocaine frig off

Never, ever, underestimate money grubbing greed. If the dik nosed weasels can save .02 shekels per pkg, they get a diamond hard on and ejaculate over each others 'raiders of the lost arc" hat.

it is very close. it actually rests on the lower in a true enough position to cycle the action, but whatever minute dimensional difference there is prevents the pivot pin from engaging and locking the upper in place.

Trips confirms that you're an inbred, redneck drug addicted. Dank.

Should at least say MPI on the bolt assembly. If not I'd suspect some sort of foreign sweatshop junk

why the cheese dik magazine?

just report him for illegal magazines, CO magazine ban went into effect in 2013, heres a pic with mags stamped 2017

Attached: 1555742393399.jpg (3900x2600, 3.5M)

Is it just a take down pin diameter difference? Could the upper take down pin holes be oversized a bit to fit?

Attached: DSC03768.jpg (3932x2504, 3.49M)

Do these threads have a theme song?

youtube.com/watch?v=NQnOL_T6rc0

Two zeros.

no nigger also it's called a MARS-H lower

Fuck off you brain damaged kike.

Attached: wuggy admits he fucked up.png (2827x354, 430K)

You realize the magazine ban is a giant failure right? You can still walk in a gun store and buy 30 round magazines, they just make you put the spring in yourself.

no, it's more due to a slight pin position difference between the two, as neither lower will properly accommodate the other's upper.

lol he lives in Boulder, one of the few places that might actually enforce the ban. It would be pretty funny to hear about WGWS having a conversation with officer friendly about his unregistered assault weapons and hi cap mags.

Well Boulder is a different story, that hell hole is fucked, why would anyone live there?

multiple concussions, liberal jewish heritage, faggot being put through school by his Jew York parents, etc.

ok, he shouldnt have a problem if boulder PD takes a look, ill send them a tip. hes a registered democrat, he voted for this, you reap what you sow

I wish I was the earth
I'd be CRAWLING with pussy

The police in Co don't give a fuck lol. The ban has never been enforced

I'm currently printing this. How much practical do you guys thing it would be?

Attached: untitled.142.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

And a receptacle for its blood slugs.

God I wish she was ironically sitting on my face in that position like the military whore she more than likely is.

Say that about the Boulder AWB, IIRC they are required to enforce it just like DUI. Besides, The police have no say if someone was to red flag him.

they do in boulder lol, either way boulder PD should take a look, maybe the ATF, theyll clearly see hes mentally ill and unfit to own firearms, hes a jew and his tribe actively seeks the destruction of our rights, he doesnt get my pity

I mean at least he goes outside fucking neck beards

trip on wuggy or wuggy jr

Favorite backup iron sights? I know Troy is a gay company but I really like the sights. Also, favorite grip?

Attached: 20190208_165105.jpg (1161x2064, 1.02M)

It's not that the ban has never been enforced, the way it's written it is unenforceable, hence why you can still buy 30 round magazines.

Being an insufferable retard has nothing to do with going outside.

Yeah Max, life happens when you leave your bedroom. Unfortunately you're so retarded life happened to you 8 fucking times unlike normal fucking people who enjoy the out doors.

Not very. The appeal of easily accessible plastic 3D printed guns/receivers is still just being able to make one on the spot to spite the ATF/california.

Full parts was more what I had in mind

Theres an MWS lower and MARS-H
Just like theres Defender and MARS-L

that looks gay as fuck my dude.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

wym?

Attached: reading comp.png (455x203, 12K)

>tampons

I have a couple 10 rounders for shooting from support, dont have as much hanging under the gun.

ar treaf
post $1200 weapon lights

Attached: AB563F46-7804-42D8-85EE-716D5975CA14.jpg (1536x3106, 744K)

Attached: 308shooters.jpg (648x1157, 137K)

Siiiiiiiiip
Now thats a barrel burner

Attached: 5E1C3ABE-37A4-48EB-ACC5-F2C0BBC87F51.jpg (4032x1535, 1.63M)

Attached: 655313D4-9A6C-487F-8B1F-A160B850B36D.jpg (3808x2142, 3.95M)

nice ash clone block IIII