I want to carry a gun for self defense...

I want to carry a gun for self defense, but when I shoot someone I want them to be more mentally scarred than physically. Any ideas for what to carry?

Attached: 1555792001928.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/10-Colors-100g-Each-Pigments/dp/B0784DDXMC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Color powder&qid=1556255732&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A gun.

A super soaker

dildo cannon

Taser Gun. Salt Home Defense Gun.
Or any gun with rubber bullets, bean bag rounds or incapacitators. Guaranteed mental scarring and trolling.

Carry a few rounds of real ammo followed by a mag filled with blanks. Use the real ammo to incapacitate the victim and approach. Make sure they can see you, and announce that you're going to execute them before mag dumping the blanks at them. Congrats, you've shot mind-bullets into your attacker.

Attached: 1486618589650.gif (480x360, 2.7M)

bayonets

My penis. Literally, my penis.

Buy a glock and then rape them at gunpoint.

Nice. That's a cool idea.

Attached: 1554714265848.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

birdshot

two muskets taped together to create a double barrel, he'll be astounded by your audacity.

Take a job at Bad Dragon

Design a dildo gun that shoots cum lube

Use it for self defense, rape them and then pull it out and shoot it all over their face

what if you get into a real firefight instead of some american X fantasy?

Granted niggers can't aim but you cant rely on that

I would argue against anything that doesn’t have lethal ammo. It’s weird, but in court it can be argued that if you don’t use real ammo, you can be assaulting someone with the knowledge that your life wasn’t in jeopardy.
I have a buddy who went to jail because he shot a nigger (who had repeatedly been caught breaking into his warehouse and stealing copper from air conditioning units) with salt loaded shotgun shells. The prosecutor argued that since my friend did not use real ammo, he did not fear for his life, thus firing his gun was unjustified.
Just remember that if you draw your gun, you mean to kill someone.

Attached: 15813939-old-pistol-with-flag-gun-with-banner-ribbon-vector-illustration.jpg (1300x1100, 67K)

This a million times. You'd better not produce lethal force until you're ready to use it.

load the gun w/KY Jelly because your gonna be raped

>I want them to be more mentally scarred than physically. Any ideas for what to carry?
A dildo with a Taser embedded.

If you're going to go that route you should get a green one. More tactical and they are literally called scare guns.

Attached: 20190425_222530.jpg (2560x1440, 915K)

10mm with a Glaser safety slug, but the lead shot is covered in liquid LSD.

Or use a 12 gauge to dust people with lsd powder.

Clown world

Attached: 1547578746928.jpg (1024x985, 126K)

Your extra-extra mag is filled with blanks

I believe you user.

A machete but you have to look realy angry.

Run flechette rounds. or just replace some of the buckshot with that shit they put in roman candles

Attached: oof.jpg (800x800, 47K)

amazon.com/10-Colors-100g-Each-Pigments/dp/B0784DDXMC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Color powder&qid=1556255732&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

You could snap a couple razor blades into 1/3rds then fill the rest of the shell with the powder, ideally load it sideways, and have all the colors come out at once

Ankle gun dumbass

Carry a dummy grenade like I do. Make it look real again, pull the pin, and just watch them run.

In that situation you’re buddy would’ve been better off killing the nigger.

shoot them in the dick/testicles.

.410 derringer loaded with bait fish and semen

dual super soakers with piss, shit, and the liquified innards of their house pets.

Attached: 1554068934198.jpg (272x185, 8K)

B I G I R O N

Super soaked full of AIDS blood; make sure to aim for the eyes and mouth

honk honk

>when I shoot someone I want them to be more mentally scarred than physically
So you want a personal injury lawsuit?
12ga bird-shot, and aim for non-vital areas.

But seriously, user - shooting and not killing leads to far more legal trouble than shooting to kill.

Attached: bird shot.jpg (720x960, 73K)

>amazon.com/10-Colors-100g-Each-Pigments/dp/B0784DDXMC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Color powder&qid=1556255732&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
>not having magnesium strips loaded on your shells

Doesn't matter, if you draw a gun your going to shoot 99% of the time. Your targets probably gonna die after a shot or two. Who cares how they feel

A tranq gun and lube.

Attached: kermit_cursed_image.jpg (659x661, 21K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (399x398, 31K)

Make a sawn off Musketoon. Make it as short as possible.

It will shoot anything you can fit down the barrel (in theory.)

Get a bottle of RHINO LINER and a string of glass anal beads. RHINO LINE each bead. Then load then all into your 'Sketoon. Cross draw apendix carry it, for maximum effect.

Oy vey...

>tattoo, check
>bitch glasses, check
>interracial child, check
nope.

A get out of jail free card.

Aim for the head

Attached: Maria.png (1500x1050, 892K)

Never draw unless your intent is to kill. Leaving someone alive after a defensive shooting scenario generally leads to more trouble than killing them does, unfortunately. Take it from someone who's been down that road before. Dead men rarely file lawsuits.

"From where you're standing, this must seem like a 12 karat run of bad luck"

44. Magnum can go wrong with a classic

Come on, user. Tyrone is long gone. She is single now.

Blanks still can injure at execution distance

Plus, leaving a witness that says you executed him could mean jail time

Fucking idiots havent stated the obvious.
Use an Obrez, him also getting his clothes on fire will surely scare the shit out of him.

tranquilizer and then scar them

>yes officer, that was the man who executed me!!!

Why not 3
Chiappa triple threat

Martini-Henry with a dildo bayonet. Once you fix bayonets you just rape them with it. I'm sure they'll regret their criminal ways.

Attached: affix.jpg (962x654, 188K)

Attached: Water.png (107x49, 14K)

Just shoot them in the shoulder with a good .380 or above and they'll be scarred

i think that is the problem.

Either a Taurus Judge or S&W Governor. You won't hit them at all but it's certainly scary, between the presence of a thick revolver and the ass-blastingly loud shotgun blast. If nothing else, you give them tinnitus.