China leads U.S. on potent super-fast missiles

>(Reuters) - China is leading the U.S. in a race to deploy hypersonic missiles that would defeat existing air defense systems, according to senior U.S. officials.

>The combination of speed, maneuverability and altitude of these missiles makes them difficult to track and intercept. They travel at speeds of more than five times the speed of sound or about 6,200 kilometers (3,853 miles) per hour. Some will travel as fast as 25,000 kilometers per hour, according to U.S. and other Western weapons researchers. That’s about 25 times as fast as modern passenger jets.

>Admiral Harry Harris, the former head of U.S. Pacific Command, told the House Armed Services Committee in February last year that hypersonic weapons were one of a range of advanced technologies where China was beginning to outpace the U.S. military, challenging its dominance in the Asia-Pacific region.

>Last April, Michael Griffin, the U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, told the Senate Armed Services Committee that China has deployed, or is close to deploying, hypersonic systems armed with conventional warheads. These can travel thousands of kilometers from the Chinese coast and threaten American forward bases or carrier battle groups, he said.

>“We do not have defenses against those systems,” Griffin said.

reuters.com/article/us-china-army-hypersonic/china-leads-u-s-on-potent-super-fast-missiles-idUSKCN1S11E6

Attached: Chinese Hypersonic Waverider.jpg (2458x1383, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/u-s-saudi-arabia-accuse-iran-of-supplying-yemen-missiles-1.5464847
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/11/the-chinese-are-now-buying-as-much-stuff-as-americans-a-game-changer-for-the-world-economy/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Chinese military in 2014 said it had conducted a hypersonic test flight. By early 2016, it had conducted six successful tests, according to U.S. military officials.

>In early November, China unveiled a new ballistic anti-ship missile, the CM-401, at the biennial airshow in the southern city of Zhuhai. Reports in the official state-controlled media said the new missile was a hypersonic weapon. An information panel alongside a model of the new missile said the CM-401 was a “high supersonic” ballistic missile which had a trajectory reaching near space. It had a range of up to 290 kilometers, the panel said.

Attached: 30758479117_954d7cbb69_o.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

don't you have a rice field to tend to or something?

>The hypersonic"YJ-XX" for the Type 055 has done land tests. Designed to be capable of defeating defenses like SM-3 Blk IIA and SM-6 Blk IA.
>It is a shipborne ASBM hypersonic glide weapon

Attached: D48zSY5XoAEpjr2.jpg (1200x801, 107K)

It’s just Chinese that BTFO in the last 3 threads trying to save face.

>Multiple pull up maneuvers and unpredicable trajectories are designed to defeat US ABM measures of the SM-3, SM-6 and THAAD systems.

Attached: DF-17 Type 055.jpg (1200x977, 90K)

ah, I see, I typically just hide these threads and move on, but I wanted to poke at him for fun once

>a FUCKING UNIVERSITY PROJECT sponsored by a chinkphone company literally BTFO'ed the entire US MIC.

Attached: D452IAGX4AApieW.jpg (900x1200, 69K)

That's gotta hurt.

>sponsored by the government
Stop Samefagging and post timestamped guns

i like xiaomi

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

It's literally the OP's post.
You are soo clever.
Good boy.

*blocks ur path*

Attached: X-43A.jpg (300x184, 10K)

China will render US AA capabilities obsolete, leaving their FOBs vulnerable. America will be caught with its pants down because they have no idea how to operate under these conditions

*gets fucked by nulkas and movement*

>Brainlet: The post

Attached: DF-17 Hypersonic Glide Vehicle altitude changing manoeuver.gif (560x539, 743K)

This. Read about the USS Mason Incident off the coast of Yemen. Though they were probably older YJ-83s, the ship was fired on by a total of 9 missiles on 3 separate occasions, and between decoys and interceptors, none of them hit, or even got into CIWS range. Destroyers are much more survivable against AShMs than they would seem.

You idiots just laugh all you fucking want because when the next conflict comes up between the PLA and USA, America will get its shit kicked in. You fuckers will be in for a surprise and we'll see damage control worse than all the vatniks have ever done before. I'm going to be laughing my ass off when the PRC sinks an American carrier. I know that makes you feel insecure, so keep denying it, but the day will come Cletus.

Not YJ-8 series, but YJ-6, the old Silkworms.

These dont even have monopulse seekers, which are standard since the first YJ-8 Saccace

Attached: 54344e8aeab8ea1823c261c7-750-480.jpg (750x480, 42K)

Houthis claimed YJ-83s as far as I’m aware. They’re obviously not a reliable source, but still. Either way, while we have pretty much no actual data on how current-gen anti-ship missiles will perform in combat, given stories like these, I’m suspecting that they’re less of the magic super weapons than Jow Forums seems to assume they are.

Impressive.

As recently witnessed, such developments signal a piecemeal but inexorable movement towards a global Sino-centric model.These tremendous triumphs of Chinese technology accurately represent the outstanding prodigy of the Chinese mind, and serve as flattering and positive laurels for her society. The continuing rot of the lesser cultures and nations, such as those in the west and of our ailing sister nation to the north have opened the space for a new power to steward this grand global project known as humanity.

With China, eschaton shall be made immanent.

Go back to r/asianmasculinity

Other sources say they were Silkworms;

>The U.S. has come under attack once amid the Yemen war. In October 2016, the U.S. Navy said the USS Mason came under fire from two missiles launched out of Yemen that were Silkworm variants, a type of coastal defense cruise missile that Iran has been known to use. Neither reached the warship, though the U.S. retaliated with Tomahawk cruise missile strikes on three coastal radar sites in Houthi-controlled territory on Yemen’s Red Sea coast.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/u-s-saudi-arabia-accuse-iran-of-supplying-yemen-missiles-1.5464847

But in any case, even the YJ-82 (likely variant, since Iran doesnt produce the modernized YJ-83) would not be able to defeat modern ECM measures.
China knows it, which is why they are generally putting ASW missiles in their YJ-8x tubes now and rely on YJ-18 (Sizzler copy) and YJ-62s for ASuW.

Just take a look at the French taiwan strait incident thread to see why the Chinese posters had to flee here for emotional refuge. They've been taking a beating

Looks more like Murrica gets a beating. In the end, it is still China who has France at the balls. No 300 Airbus orders = Yellow Vests burn Versailles

Yup. There’s enough of it to make it clear that it isn’t just edgy people pretending to be Chinese too. That’s the kind of salty, concentrated butthurt that can only come from actual citizens of a slighted country. It’s a shame, too, because there are actually a few interesting conversations hidden between all the salt.

>y-y-y-you're not invited to m-my party
How can 1.4 billion people be so beta?

Attached: 1388994156271.jpg (472x472, 69K)

In their defense, it’s not like they could do much else. China escalating hostilities against the west is pretty much the best thing that can happen for America. Right now, they’re playing a balancing act of getting away with as much as they can without inciting an international response.

I'm not even from a western nation nor am I anti-Chinese but I don't understand why the Chinese didn't simply ignore the incident and overlook it. There is no way in which you are going to publicly seethe about someone elses use of a globally enforced international waterway without looking like a crybaby. It would have a been a more mature response to do nothing instead of spitefully retracting a diplomatic courtesy.

It's a very cringy response to be honest.

>>The combination of speed, maneuverability and altitude of these missiles makes them difficult to track and intercept. They travel at speeds of more than five times the speed of sound or about 6,200 kilometers (3,853 miles) per hour. Some will travel as fast as 25,000 kilometers per hour, according to U.S. and other Western weapons researchers. That’s about 25 times as fast as modern passenger jets.

Basically the Chinese and US are fighting for 2nd place while the Russians remain 1st place.

>all this shit talk
>China has zero combat experience
>runs away and let’s un workers get blacked and killed
>only moving targets they’ve engaged in are their defenseless civilians

Attached: 478E8F15-6546-445F-954E-FD3B938EECFC.jpg (300x370, 26K)

A lot of it is for internal political reasons. While China is obviously not a democracy, a happy public is easier to work with. If the news got out that a French ship entered what Chinese citizens see as their territorial waters and the government did nothing about it, that would look bad. There’s already a significant faction of nationalists that are frustrated with China’s lack of aggression in the SCS, so more perceived weakness on the part of the central government could be a problem.

France has literally lost the last 4 major wars they have been in and I don't see you westerners making this much fun of them. China has the credible firepower to actually assert their geopolitical aims.

France has been the butt of jokes on the English internet for 20 years. We beat it into the ground, there's not much left to laugh at.

France doesn’t spend billions on military and have cyber divisions who raid this board
Nice strawman, like I said, zero combat experience, if war actually broke out you can expect a lot of bug defections to the west
But it never will because the army is just the armed wing of the ccp and lives to keep the ccp in power

the existence of the West is a threat to CCP power.

So you will have to die.

Big talk for girly a little dicked manlet

Attached: 1F3407E5-C7AB-436B-88A5-2CC581833DA5.jpg (625x450, 31K)

Which is precisely the kind of thinking that will lead to another century of humiliation. China is only tolerated as long as it continues to mostly play be the rules the west has set up. As it tries to break free of them, it’ll be in every other major country’s best interest to pull them back in line.

>France doesn’t spend billions on military
is this a fucking joke?

Billion =\= billions
They need more money to spend on rapefugees
I thought you bugs were supposed to be smart

IMPLESSIVE

Impressive. I wonder why they didn't name it Chinkskander.

>look mum I posted my butthurt curry nigger copy pasta fantasies again

The Chinese government is literally autistic, they have a history of wildly overreacting and coping with setbacks poorly. They jailed and murdered hundreds of people for doing meditation and yoga in public.

A lot of their international policy is soiled by their inability to actually temper their little man complex whenever their national pride, that they brutally enforce internally, is hurt. The Chinese Communist party feels cannot afford to look weak to it's own citizens and that means it'll do stupid, stupid things to defend it.

Chinese whispers.

Russia better fuck them up real soon. Them gooks are not seafarers and they need land and the NWO's plans from the start where for China to have a war with Russian to destroy them and take all of Siberia!

Attached: 9TgT2m_1550961552.jpg (1536x1331, 279K)

Feels Cold War man

Attached: reuters.png (380x309, 95K)

Very much impresslive

Russia can easily wipe out China, but they have no reason to as China posture towards Russia isn't yet antagonistic.

Though Russia's recent withdrawal from INF in response to China's rapidly developing missile forces indicates that some level of the Russian national security apparatus isn't too fond of China.

The Sino-Soviet split still has ripples, Russia's economy cannot withstand the extremely brazen geopolitics of China destabilizing their ex-satellites and provoking the west into remilitarizing for a face off.

Siberia is worthless though.
And an invasion on Russia is not even beneficial.
Why compromise their economic dominance?

T. Pinkoid manlet

Attached: 94133_Manlet_country.jpg (750x1334, 104K)

"Yang, you must find a way to defend the missile flying out of control and defective servo motor function!"

Missouri almost got taken out by a silkworm in desert storm, all defenses failed and a stroke of luck and chaff and it crashed a few hundred yards off it.

It was in CIWS range but the CIWS targeted a friendly ship instead and fired a burst at it completely ignoring the inbound silkworm, it was a british ship I believe.

>French taiwan strait incident
Seriously though, what did France intent do accomplish with that? France is literally the single most fucked Western country (arguably even more so than the US) whereas China will become the worlds numba wan economy in the foreseeable future.

Why would they antagonize China, especially right now? I honestly don't get it. Even if it's petty revenge for Chinese activites in Africa (which it very likely is, long story), there's just no way France can win here.

Because the French know they can't sell shit to the Chinks.
But they can sell it to their neighbours (i.e SEA, India, Korea and Japan)

Bad argument.

1. China is France's biggest trade partner in Asia by far. Far ahead of Japan let alone Korea, India and the SEA countries, none of which are among the top 10 trade partners of France.

2. France tries to sell plenty more shit to China. They might not manage to sell as much as they want but they sure as hell try.

3. I'd have to check the exact numbers (might do later) but China might have a bigger market than SEA, India, Korea and Japan combined. Since 2017 or 2018 China has a market as big as the US even (washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/11/the-chinese-are-now-buying-as-much-stuff-as-americans-a-game-changer-for-the-world-economy/).

So if that it is the reason, it's not really well thought out.

The French had already lost the market.
Everything from Automobiles to wine.
They are betting that these regions would buy their mil-shit and garbage if they tried sucking 'em off

whitoids are like this.
they totally depend on China as market for their shit economies, but they cannot bear it emotionally.
So they send their shitty little dinghies and sail through the SCS and Chinese waters for domestic consumption, hoping that China will not retaliate enough for them to lose the market, but enough for them to calm their own butthurt population by showing that they are still huwhite superpoopers who dont need no colored colonials moneys.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

YES CHING CHONG CHINA GREATEST COUNTRY

>They are betting that these regions would buy their mil-shit and garbage if they tried sucking 'em off
Again, China is a major trade partner of France and much bigger than anyone else in Asia. Is, not was, not will be. Is.

Why would France piss off it's biggest trade partner by far in Asia for the small possibility that other countries MIGHT buy SOME of their stuff.

India? Large country but a comparatively tiny market since Indians are still very poor.
Japan and Korea? Only interested by French wines, perfumes etc. Don't really care about the rest as they make it themselves already.
SEA? Very small markets.

Btw you don't seem to understand the difference between civilian and military trade. Nobody would sacrifice a civilian market for a military one since civilian trade is much more important than military trade for at least 2 general reasons.

What you're claiming just doesn't make sense....OR French politicians truly are this stupid.

>whitoids are like this.
Bro, don't turn this into a white vs asian kind of thing. That's not what it is and you know it.

Look at how many deleted comments there are.

>Bro, don't turn this into a white vs asian kind of thing. That's not what it is and you know it.

On the fundamental level, it is tho. And you know it.

Why is China's rise making so many nations butthurt?
Because it is the first time in history a victim of White-Western colonialism has not only survived, but has risen up as a serious challenger. And that victim never forgets and never forgives, which is why the West hopes to either regime change it into something that they can control, or contain it into a failed state again that they can continue to exploit.

The white man simply fears the revenge of those it wronged. If American aboriginals became a nuclear armed super-power tomorrow, the white man would also shit themselves.

Karma is a bitch, though, and the West is in a full spectrum decline and cannot stop their inevitable fate. So some of them are still clinging on illusions and delusions, such as France and Britain, who still think that they can play colonial empire today.

Gold to farm, babies to stab, noodles to eat, and no fucks to give.

Attached: 1554271823175.jpg (438x484, 31K)

I don't understand how hypersonic ASMs and things like that matter in a theoretical US vs China or US vs Russia global war. Either way, the only thing that matters is nuclear response time and placement of nuclear subs.

it's proper ganda, hypersonic penises are the new boogeyman weapon

the US risks getting NY nuked just because some carriers got sunk?

Not gonna happen son.

I get your reasoning but you're wrong. It isn't between whites and asians, it is between the forces of liberalism (namely the Anglosphere and France, more exactly the French Republic) and anyone who dares challenge them, their power and ideas (right now, that someone is China, before that it were other countries including several white ones).

I'm white myself yet my country never had any colonies and is highly respected in China and really all of Asia. And my country got militarily attacked by these same liberal empires as well.

You seem to be an American or Canadian born Chinese so I can understand that you think in colors since this is how it is in North America, but you're wrong. It isn't about that at all.

Do you seriously believe that all-out war with China, a war involving carriers being sunk, would not go nuclear? I have a really hard time believing that, especially given the US's current nuclear advantage over china.

With a country built upon "mei banfa." It's difficult to take china seriously.

American military history, a brief exposé:
>American Revolution, the US is bailed out by the French.
>War of 1812, the US gets btfo by the Canadians.
>Mexican-American War, the US beats up a 3rd world shithole in a war of conquest.
>Civil War, the US manages to defeat itself.
>Spanish-American War, see Mexican-American War.
>WWI, the US shows up when the war is already over, yet tries to claim the glory.
>WWII, same as WWI but the US also assists Stalin in his conquest of eastern Europe.
>Korean War, the US is btfo by the Chinks but manages to eek out a stalemate.
>Vietnam, the US gets btfo by rice farmers, proceeds to make a lot of movies and songs about how it made them feel bad.
>1st Gulf War, the US fails to finish the job.
>Afghanistan, still on-going, no end in sight, probable loss.
>2nd Gulf War, US destabilized the entire MENA region and assists Daesh with materiel. Still on-going, probable loss.

lets remind ourselves than just one decent sized asteroid would put the kybosh on all human "civilisation" or even a solar storm....

>2nd Gulf War, US destabilized the entire MENA region and assists Daesh with materiel. Still on-going, probable loss.
someone explain to me why this even happened?

>Hoards of vodka pumped Russians
>VS
>Hoards of scrawny Chinks
Now that would be something to see.

Ask me how I know you're not chinese

>Russia better fuck them up real soon.
>Russia's recent withdrawal from INF in response to China's rapidly developing missile forces
>did I tell you about the Sino Soviet split already, I didn't mention it for 5 minutes at least, let me tell you how relevant it is
>China destabilizing their ex-satellites
>drink my coolaid fellow dalit
>fight my wars fellow dalit
the eternal poo strikes again

>Bad argument
Its not an argument, its subhuman daydreaming of the "united humans and pajeet/gook alliance vs china" they keep shilling every day. The very kind that keeps them stuck as useless shitholes that got their shit kicked in even by a starving China in firstplace

>Russia can easily wipe out China

How? Having all the tsar bombas in the world wont save you from armies with hundreds of millions

quantum

>China is leading the U.S. in a race to deploy hypersonic missiles that would defeat existing air defense systems
Aren't they a couple decades late?

China has never won a single fucking conflict it has ever been in.

>American Revolution; France provides laughably minor support and claims credit for result
>1812, America slaps Briatain's shit again
>MExicans get btfo
>Rebels btfo
>Mexicans btfo again
>WW1 and 2 America btfo eeveryone they fight
>Korean war America btfo China and Norks and establishes South Vietnam as a successful first world country while Commie Norks are a fourth world hellhole out of a young adult novel
>Vietnam War America does pretty good but Sotuh Vietnam is retarded and collapses two years after America decides they're not worth saving
>1st Gulf war Iraqis btfo
>Afghanistan Taliban getting btfo 18 years running
>2nd Gulf War le ebic digtador Saddam utterly blown the fuck out

Go ahead and get mad, inferior country.

Reminder that American military officials will always lie. Unless it is about America being number one, which is true.

Lol no.

America tried but they only were able to make prototypes and demonstrators. They weren't intellectually capable to drive it towards production level quality. It is because they only throw money at things that they do not understand but sometimes it doesn't work, then they are baffled on what to do because they are mentally insufficient. That is why an American soldier needs at least 7 iphones worth of gear to match a Chinese soldier that only needs 3 iphones worth of gear.

>this was built by college students
>"production quality"
is this the state of chink shills?

Attached: huhuhuuhuh.png (1272x1152, 89K)

>Why would they antagonize China, especially right now?
Have you met the French?

Alright fair enough. Hypersonic missiles could be used in a first strike So when is China going to man up and invade Taiwan?

Actually I believe those are the specific circumstances in which having all the Tsar bombers would be most effective, what with them being high yield nuclear weapons and all...

Chang, if you're watching this thread, know this. The Americans are well aware of your claimed capabilities. They're just that. Claimed.
Any two-bit hack can cobble some outdated, stolen tech into something that looks good for the news cameras and the Pro-China shills, and the Americans know this.
You want to talk paper tiger?
Imagine only being able to force-project into Africa, and only with their consent.
Imagine a populace about to have their life's savings wiped out by economic policies that inflated GDP at the cost of capital expenditure and infrastructure investment.
Imagine having a government that will ban you from the internet if you so much as post the phrase "Winnie the Pooh".
So keep talking. Keep watching the disparity grow year after year. Futilely deny your place as a purveyor of cheap goods and BestGore Videos.
You will never lead this world.

Current American problems (with explosive potential):

-Obesity crisis
-Opioid crisis
-Obliteration of the middle class
-Consumer debt crisis
-Student debt crisis caused by unaffordable education costs
-Health care crisis
-Housing crisis
-Ethnic transition from white to colored society
-Aquifer depletion threatening agriculture
-Industrial decline in basic to medium complexity engineering fields
-Anti-scientific backlash thretening the backbone of the US economy
-Political polarization and utter hate for the opposite political side
-Widespread availability of low grade military arms and equipment in the population
-Over 600 active anti-government militias

You're going to be luck if you don't have a new civil war by 2050. Every single point listed has a small chance to start one, put together it's almost inevitable.

The Chinks don't have to do anything to win, just wait for the West to implode in its own decadence and ignorance.

not that guy but
>laughably minor
Without French materiel the revolution would've not have failed, it would never have happened. Their ammo and guns kept it alive.

>muh supersonic mach10 missiles
Not this shit thread again REEEEE

my dick in ur ass has explosive potential

Cool story, Pajeet

>The entire Chinese MIC spends every waking moment in the depths of an incurable inferiority complex, working fruitlessly and incompetently on ambitious technology projects in a desperate attempt to gain the respect of the west

Why are the Chinese this bitter? Did the west bully them in the past that badly? They seem awfully desperate to win western approval and respect

I don’t know why we even try to continue anti missile defense systems. It seems it would be easier and cheaper just to just create a better hypersonic missiles than China

There is no way that the Chinese have a hypersonic that can change directions. It would break up under all that speed

The US is not stupid enough to fight a direct confrontation with China dipshit. The most realistic war scenario would be the US cuts off China’s oil supply from the Middle East which will give China about a year before it collapses. Fighting will only occur in the South China Sea where the China’s carrier killing missiles will have their kill chain disrupted leaving them useless. The US currently has superior aircraft and submarines which would beat most of the Chinese navy. There will be no ground fighting. The biggest danger would be US bases in Asia which will most likely get destroyed