I asked u guys about a week ago what weapons to buy since im a felon in the USA without firearms rights

i asked u guys about a week ago what weapons to buy since im a felon in the USA without firearms rights.
you goys told me air rifles and some auto reloading compound bow get up.
ive been looking at the air rifles and had no idea these glorified bb-guns are like real guns now.
pic related, saw a guy kill a wild boar with the same air rifle.

anyways, are u guys sure its legal for a felon in the USA to own one of these?
(my felonies are all drug charges btw but i dont do drugs anymore)

Attached: file.png (1003x603, 140K)

Yeah, you’re good man

Bro it's not a firearm lol.

alright thx for this.
reason i had to ask is that this shit is just as lethal as a firearm it seems.

guess that is
/thread

I was wondering if felons could become cops, and apparently you can get
>pardoned
or
>record expunged
and then be able to buy a gun, and become a cop. Probably costs a lot though. Like "donate" money frequently to your governernors charity while having a business with at least 10 people kind of price.

Just buy a fucking spear.

yea user ive checked into getting my shit expunged and its expensive af man.
i cant afford that shit right now cause im all in on crypto hoping to be worth at least a few 100k by 2021.
i took the Jow Forums pill hard, made some money but if i can just use one of these air rifles to kill anything i absolutely have to (keep it in my car) then i should be good.
i already carry bear mase with me pretty much everywhere i go out.
i dont have real bad nigger problems where i live but u never know what can happen these days.

do they still make those btw?

>Bear mace
People mace is actually stronger.
>do they still make those btw?
Dunno. Check eBay Africa.

Did you seriously just ask if they still make blades on long sticks?

user, i hate to tell you but im a really good shopper.
and u know what ive never seen on sale?
>spears

i'd be shocked if they even make them anymore

Searched:
>Spear for sale
Walmart has a spear for $111. First result.

>i asked u guys about a week ago what weapons to buy since im a felon in the USA
how come Americans accept some gun regulations and limitations on their right to bear arms (felons can't have guns) but refuse to accept others (must do a gun course with simple off target off trigger training)?

Have fun with your BB gun
Don’t rape anymore babies.
Fucking criminals

Because the list of felonious crimes is slowly growing and people don’t notice you could lose the right to bear arms for having fake proof of car insurance

It is bullshit that if someone has served their time they are not allowed to partake in their constitutional rights. If we deem you to be acceptable in society that should include all rights in my opinion.

so you don't accept this felon related regulation?
how comes Jow Forums doesn't spaz out SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED when poor defenseless criminals lose their gun rights?

some do.

You can also rock black powder firearms.

Attached: chopped.down_percussion.revolver.jpg (660x360, 179K)

i completely agree with this guy but ive had suicidal tendencies in the past and if i had a glock just sitting around and had that old suicidal feeling come back im afraid i might kill myself since pulling a trigger is just too easy.

the only reason i want an air rifle in the first place is so i can kill xyz if it attacks me and im around my car.

actually that's the wrong question.
It doesn't make sense how you accept some (arguably ) common sense regulation like ex felons can't have guns but don't want other common sense gun regulation like background checks and mandated training courses to prevent the mentally ill and negligent from having guns

>Person a who commits crime
>Person b who obeys the law
Hurr let's impose rules, and restrictions on person b, because of person a.

something like 17% of firearms owners in america end up killing themselves with their own guns.

I want no regulation. I should be able to own whatever the army or navy owns if I can afford it without limitation from the government. Now I personally have no need for any FA or SBR or suppressors, but I feel that anyone should be able to go to a store and buy them as well as a firearm without a NICS.

Maybe get actual car insurance then, you fucking tard

in most places if police or ambulance think youre an imminent risk to yourself or someone else because of mental health they can detain you and transport you to hospital for mental health assessment.
Surely these people shouldn't have guns as well as ex felons?

>i cant afford that shit right now cause im all in on crypto hoping to be worth at least a few 100k by 2021.
I know it's hard to burst the bubble of a mouthbreather who takes advice from Jow Forums but just to let you know if you had actual gainful employment and lived frugally, you could be worth at least a few 100k by 2021.

>If we deem you to be acceptable in society that should include all rights in my opinion.
Easy there tiger. If someone fucks a baby and spends 20 years in prison, they may get released, but no one other than other baby fuckers would ever deem the person 'acceptable in society'. Time in prison is part of the punishment for crime, not the only punishment

I have car insurance. My point was that seems a little ridiculous to take away someone’s rights for something so unrelated to abusing them.

But I is a felon. Probably couldn't even get a fast food job.

You could just make one yourself yo ufucking ape, """people""" have been making them with their hands forever.
>affix sharp object on pole

wtf police state do you want to live in where a barely literate bureaucrat can decide your constitutional rights for you.

To be fair someone who fucks kids shouldn’t be in prison, they should be dead.

What state do you live in user?
Depending on the state you might be able to own black powder firearms.

well police find someone attempting to hang themselves, drag them to hospital because they don't want to go.
Surely in those 12 months following that person shouldn't be able to posses a gun

A baby fucker should be killed that is a person that has no has committed a crime against humanity.
But I do understand your point. I do think we need an entire overhaul of the prison system. Harsher punishment for violent/sexual crimes and decriminalization for quite a few other minor offenses.

Also airguns, crossbows, and compound bows can all be valuable parts of your arsenal

Agree. Some things shouldn't lead to a removal of constitutional rights.

Why. If someone is going to go through with the selfish decision of killing themselves then that is their problem and their decision.

well because police will get sued if they are aware of this and do nothing

Honest to god answer it's going to depend on your state. The federal government does not consider them firearms which is your great start. You need to double-check that your state doesn't consider them dangerous weapons and then make sure your state doesn't restrict dangerous weapons category items from felons.

>But I is a felon. Probably couldn't even get a fast food job.
Walmart shifted their stance and they're $12.50 per hour minimum

I'd think they would lose the case, but probably settle. I may be wrong but I thought there was a case in NY about a subway stabbing where the ruling came out that the police have no duty to protect you.

Considering how many people own guns I'm pretty sure you're a fucking retard. Maybe you're misconstruing that with the amount of suicides that are done with your own gun but I'm pretty sure you're just fucking retarded one way or the other.

minimum wage in Australia is $18.93 per hour and we have free health care.
You can still have guns as long as you don't have DV history or an indictable offence in last 5 years I think it is. just need to apply

>the ruling came out that the police have no duty to protect you.
I suppose it depends if that state has detention power in these circumstances.

I get what you're saying, but getting a job as a felon is harder than you think. Especially when there's a lot of competition (biggervtax deduction for hiring certain folks over others) for companies to choose from for low pay, low skilled work.

If he asked Jow Forums about this, I'm sure he already got all 3 pieces of advice.
>You can totally have black powder guns because it's legally not a firearm!
>You can have black powder guns, but if you load them they're illegal just like a modern gun!
>The legality of black powder guns for felons depends on your state laws, quit being a faggot and look them up!

One of these is correct.

You know, if we gave babies guns, the baby fuckers would be shot dead in the street and we wouldn't be facing the problem of what to do on releasing them from prison.

Attached: a magical place.png (774x120, 18K)

Isn't it like 2/3rds of gun deaths

It's almost like you're still selling drugs out of your car.