Mexican carry

Is it ok to "mexican carry" a gun (no clips just belt holding it in place) AIWB as long as I use something that covers the trigger guard like pic related?

Attached: asd.jpg (1280x853, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFUsA5gq1Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're a mexican...

It's called Mexican carry instead of "lowdrag tactical efficiency combat carry" because it's how inbred gangsters shoot their dicks off and drop their pistols when they run too fast holding their baggy jeans. A Remora/Sticky holster is not Mexican, it's a friction holster and they have actual retention. A lot of people carry in those because they're really comfortable and go anywhere. It's not always a good idea to try to reholster after you've drawn from one because they close so stick the whole holstered gun into your waistband. Just don't use one if you plan on breakdancing at the police ball.

Are the nylon holsters safe and rigid enough to cause the trigger to not go off while holstered?

No, they're soft and flexible.

Mexican carry is an adequate option for revolvers, because they have a thin spot between grip and recoil shield that your belt rides in, and offers some real resistance against the gun riding either up or down.
For anything that's not a revolver, though, it's complete trash; putting a pocket holster on the gun doesn't change that.

Why would you want to?

>Is it ok to "mexican carry" a gun (no clips just belt holding it in place) AIWB

not unless yer a total retard or a nigga

seriously if you've got the gun, the bullets, spend $20 and get a cheap nylon holster with a metal clip - get yer girlfriends sewing kit and sew up the seams because those cheap holsters are cheap for a reason, and use that

otherwise be a fucking idiot and like that other poster typed - shoot your dick off, shoot your leg, your foot whatever have the gun fall when you stand up or run

fuck you op for posting this stupid gdamn shit

Why bother? A cheap kydex holster will cost around the same amount as one of those pieces of shit anyway and be way better to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFUsA5gq1Cw
I wouldn't but it's your dick...

I have a bunch of kydex holsters but they ride too high and they're uncomfortable

I've been carrying in a Glock 19 or 26 in a remora clipless holster for around 5 years now. Started out with a traditional IWB with a clip, but found that the remora holster carried in a way that's more comfortable, less bulky, and prints a lot less than a traditional IWB with a clip or belt loops. Couple that with being able to carry the same gun while wearing pretty much any type of pants and it quickly became my full time CC holster. I haven't tried any other brands, but off the top of my hand Sticky brand holsters do a lot of the same things in concept and get pretty good reviews as well.

You should look at the Raven Concealment Vanguard, it's pretty much a trigger guard with a clip that goes to your belt.

Yeah, I usually stick my 1911 in my waistband under a windbreaker.
The barrel next to my weainer never fails to excite me.

Remoras are good for what op is asking and they’re rigid enough to prevent NDs. The only thing i don’t like about mine is that it’s so tight I pull the whole holster out of my pants when trying to draw. That’d probably get better if i worked it more and broke it in.

yeah, you just have to wear that in and it shouldn't be a problem anymore

Policemen don't have balls

I have used sticky holsters for 6 years and regularly check that the trigger is secure, they do wear externally but are not malleable enough to depress a trigger. I still prefer a hard holster but the convenience is nice, since I'm a spreg and have too many guns I want to carry. I have 4 sticky holsters that work with about 15 of my handguns.

This. Glock 26 in sticky holster can be hidden and accommodated by all outfits, even safely pocket carried.

2edgy4me

Have you seriously never heard that old joke?

remoras are decent but mine kept pressing my mag release so it had to go. probably great for paddle release guns.

I've CC'd a full size steel gun for years without a holster or anything like your pic related.
Used to use a holster, then it started to wear out and I realized it didn't add anything to my ability to carry except discomfort and an extra step when loading up.
Just get a decent belt. Had the same leather one for over a decade and it works great. I'd imagine a proper gunbelt would be even better.

Attached: come at me luck.jpg (1200x933, 362K)