Who else trades gats, straight up?

y'know, after you get done "using" them....

Attached: a04.16 PM.png (474x590, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article199166259.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I'm an avid gun collector

Attached: a10.59 PM.png (455x657, 278K)

I'd buy / trade guns from an FFL normally, buuuuut.....

Attached: a08.49 PM 001.jpg (627x598, 229K)

I know what I got, so no low-balling

Attached: a04.33 PM.png (481x707, 327K)

come alone, though. You can trust me

Attached: nah.png (622x549, 252K)

>caliber: 7.62x51mm

Attached: 92706066.png (450x450, 341K)

This the real deal

Attached: no-hell-no.png (1440x2560, 995K)

>Melanin enriched
>Glock
>7.62x51 real fuckin' NATO

Attached: 6412a66c313a5d1f782313bc76e39220.jpg (575x619, 24K)

I'll trade you this Taurus for a GLAWKFAWTEE

Attached: no-nig.png (643x644, 291K)

please me me tonight at 9pm on MLK blvd

Attached: noway.png (662x575, 323K)

Attached: nuhuh.png (1440x2424, 1.41M)

Why do black people never cut their nails..

Attached: nopenig.png (716x749, 342K)

I think its just easier to notice when they dont.

Did someone just go through the dark side of social media, save pics of nigs noggin about, and used the pics to post fake ads?

Is that blood on his pants?

>Is that blood on his pants?
hot cheetos

Attached: funwblacks954-RO-Tyrone-AK-AR.webm (360x360, 933K)

You always know it's likely a shady deal when they just copy the city name for the neighborhood field.

Yes, someone intentionally went out of their way to portray hoodrats as degenerate gun owners because they would never do that themselves.

based funwblacks poster

>based funwblacks poster

Attached: funwblacks951-RO-Tyrone-ARpistol.webm (360x360, 682K)

give us some more bruh

Attached: drawstring_bag,x1404-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (1435x1404, 247K)

Attached: funwblacks950-RO-Tyrone-Draco.webm (360x360, 515K)

shieeeeeeeeet yo finna take fo fity fo dat?

Attached: funwblacks953-RO-Tyrone-Draco-track-suit.webm (288x360, 710K)

Illinois FFLs are rolling in drug money.

I hope fish didn't die

>black John Wick here

Attached: funwblacks371-police-shoot-innocent-dindunuffin-gas-station-w-AK.webm (680x382, 2.97M)

there`s something happening in Louisiana frens can someone go check why our melanin enriched neighbors are doing with their toys?

seeing shit like this makes me happy, because If I ever find myself in a shootout with a college grad I can rest assured that they wont hit me.

nuffin

Attached: funwblacks205-parkinglot-shooting.webm (1276x720, 1.88M)

Attached: funwblacks226-freaky-fast-cash.webm (478x360, 2.77M)

Attached: 925BADF5-B506-4D35-9269-29878428F249.png (750x1334, 459K)

Attached: 25767CA1-8725-4E93-BC3E-812028CF9691.png (750x1334, 528K)

>Clerk gives zero fucks, while getting robbed

I unironcally did do a straight swap for this now SBRd Draco of mine.
>we get in contact because I out a WTS for my old AR. (I had been trying to buy an AK pistol for a while but no bites)
>he offers his AK pistol for my 16” AR.
> talk on the phone and end up meeting half way st some random gun store.
>chit chatfor a min, check out each other’s guns and then part ways.
It was actually a really good deal on my end and I kinda just stumbled into it. Deff worked out well in my favor.

Attached: BDA5EB87-113B-4F3F-94D0-E069B19D052B.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

>unfortunately it's been turned into a sawed off

Attached: newcastlecoffee.jpg (974x964, 579K)

Really ATF? Those GS grades are pretty hard to advance through without fucking with innocent people.

For real though, if the serial number on the gun comes up clean and you don't mind the fact that it's probably been used as accessory to multiple murders, would you unironically buy one of these or trade for them? Of course, most niggers have zero idea of the value of guns, so it's not impossible to actually get a steal (heh) or at least a good deal. Since all they know about is the glawk fowty problem solvah and dracos, and even then they just know the name and brands of the gun, you might pass off some shitty gangbanger gun for a glawk

I mean, think about it. Where else will you get SBR'd guns for cheap on the low, better deals than online, and stolen firearms for cheap?
Has anyone unironically dealt with jiggaboos and came out alive and actually profiting? What's the minimum to prepare and ensure you don't get killed and robbed?

please tell me those two niggers didnt make it out alive

Attached: 13percent50percent.png (611x633, 332K)

>t. will die from a 380 FMJ fired out of a hi-point that had never been cleaned

Happens every day. Many such cases.

Nigger jammed the pistol and cashier knows. He spends 10 whole seconds contemplating and ultimately decides he doesn't get paid enough to care.

>"Gimma deh monies, freaky fast yo."
>Ok, here's your $73.27 sir and your slide riding caused failure to feed. Have a nice evening sir."

>should I give a shit?
>no, guns jammed, but my 7 bucks an hour only buys so much loyalty

I was going to ask if you think they understand why they aren't hitting things, but I answered my own question just by asking.

hands up don't shoot!

Attached: hedidndonuffin.jpg (1480x933, 405K)

>I was going to ask

Attached: nigger-iron-sights.jpg (1024x1012, 142K)

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article199166259.html
It's nice to see he was caught the next day until I read the part about the 13 FUCKING PRIOR ARMED ROBBERY CONVICTIONS
>On parole

They literally take pride in not working. Long fingernails are clear sign you do not trouble yourself with the rigors of manual labor. Super common in southern blacks. Of course some are just unkempt and might eventually cut them.

Attached: '65 Riviera.gif (500x281, 991K)

Cocaine nails.

>PRIOR ARMED ROBBERY CONVICTIONS
muh midwest
wut had happen?

Attached: dubuque.png (1313x625, 802K)

>criminal hands

Attached: that_llama_glare_by_mrsnerg.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

>Cocaine nails.
except few actually toot

The REAL REASON is because black men are the most feminized creatures on the planet.
EVERYTHING about them is about muh jewelry, muh hairdo, muh primping, trivial triffling insecurities
......nothing about a black male has anything to do with masculine, self-reliance or hard work

so their nails are just an extension of being raised by single, emotionally immature 70-IQ teenage mothers

Attached: 10-how-niggers-think.jpg (700x1200, 150K)

Is... is he an idiot?

>Is... is he an idiot?
check his skin tone

Attached: retardo.gif (462x393, 8K)

Me on the left

damn, imagine trading a .40 cal glock for a 9mm because some thug wants a bigger boolit

> gun comes out
> the adrenalyn just doesn't come.
> notices the jam or doesn't, IDGAF
> hang on i got gloves on
> here's the 64 dollars
> wait dude i got change for you
> no yeah, that's all of it
> why don't you take the drawer

if you had your weapon concealed would you be justified in dropping him while as a Jow Forumsommado you know he wouldn't hurt you with that pistol while out of battery? I think yes since he could clear it but I'm unsure

Attached: 1555561914684.jpg (615x615, 39K)

His floor is more clean than pretty much all you fucks. I'd buy from him.

lol I see like a half dozen stains, three monkeys and a pile of dirty clothes

Thank god someone came into the thread and compiled every image then added red circles and text so I knew what to be looking at.

Who knows what I would've done otherwise?

eh, I still don't get it but I guess whatever?

kek

Attached: 5440C0FB-AE1C-440F-B919-3D7E7DB22DB9.jpg (750x930, 264K)

don't forget he preferred going back to prison over following parole conditions

>three monkeys
Oh you

Fuck, I used to live over there.

Generally, any nogs at all in that area are up to no good and worthy of a police call.

I just moved from Decatur to Duluth and for some reason they are worse here. They were born and raised in the suburbs so they have no idea what people act like in the actual hood and they think they have to be worse than they need to be. It's like they take rap lyrics too seriously.

need ammo?

Attached: jesus.jpg (992x1378, 302K)

I'm moving to peachtree. Is that place any better?

had some guy try to trade me a springfield XD for my xbox one x a month back shit was sketch lol

The place is generally safe. Everyone is friendly and it, up until recently, was "leave your doors unlocked" tier. The issue is it's still around Negrotown, USA and they know there are decently off white folk with money around. It's just because it's an Atlanta suburb.

That being said, Peachtree is a bit more out of the way if I recall. I don't get out much and I think I've only been by that way once or twice. Super quiet area with barely any crime. It's not as flashy as Alpharetta so the apes aren't drawn there.

What the fuck is wrong with his NAILS

Peachtree city or The area of peach-tree

I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say here

I would lie and say I didn’t see the gun was out of battery

i love the gloves in the trash at the end. just..perfectly doesnt care about getting robbed, but will still make that

>black men are the most feminized creatures on the planet.

Well they were all raised by women what do you expect.

Niggers can enjoy their 2A rights just like everyone else

Attached: fight-me-you-little-bitch.jpg (473x320, 121K)

What's your point? Black people can't even enjoy nightclubs, shopping malls or movie theaters without niggers ruining it.

Absolutely. He's a deadly threat if he should have the presence of mind to clear the jam.

That's not true though. They end up killing each over scuffed tennis shoes at a far higher rate than anyone else.

Are you saying that nogs killing each other is a bad thing?

only when used as a pretext to curtail the rights of white people.

>Crack barrel

I'll say.

I saw this. I've wondered about every mini Draco I've seen since. I make it a policy to NEVER do business with a nog. EVER. They are so easily filtered out well before you get to the actual meeting, that there's no reason to.

I mean there are outliers, he might have an above 100 IQ

Trade him a cheap police .40 Glock

PEACHTREE CORNERS.

specifically by the airsoft store

Any Georgians can clue me in?

Just like how whites can't go to school without the fear of incels

This thread right here is why sometimes I hate going to the range as a black guy. And another reason ill never own a glawk fawty widda dik on it

Found the tranny.

When the majority of blacks I run into aren't thug retards with pants around their thighs, can speak proper English, and don't account for half of all violent crime, I will totally change my thinking.

Oh and NO ONE has a reason to own a 40 cal anything. Fucking garbage round.

>not buying a gun used in multiple homicides

That’s Jow Forums as fuck imo, senpai.

Worse part is I agree with you. Its fucking embarrassing. I can't even talk to half my family. I account my intelligence and based IQ to the fact I had a father who was not afraid to tell me that i was wrong and was in my life. And a mom that stayed at home and took care of me and my sisters. My parents have since divorced but that was because they got married and fell in love young and didnt really know each other. But they divorced peacefully and when we were out of HS.

God I feel like 1 in a million

I see single black mothers practically daily yelling at their babies like they're arguing with a grown man, threatening them. Can only imagine how that fucks up neural and cognitive development.

u gon get fukkd wite boi