Anybody know where to buy old-school italian stilettos like pic related online? I want the whole ass greaser experience

Anybody know where to buy old-school italian stilettos like pic related online? I want the whole ass greaser experience

Attached: 56743773_1_x.jpg (512x291, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

queenstiletto.com/
bladehq.com/cat--Italian-Knives--1976
grindworx.com/cat--Italian-Style-Knives--57
pvk.vegas/Classic-Italian-Automaica-s/327.htm?searching=Y&sort=1&cat=327&show=666&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've already tried Amazon, ended up paying $30 for this cheap plastic Chinese piece of shit. No spring, no lock, no nothing. Gonna mail it back soon but jesus lmao

*fuck here it is

Attached: 20190425_190416.jpg (3264x2448, 2.32M)

BladeHQ has a decent selection.

Weapons Universe is great for lots of shit. I actually went there to get one myself, but grew out of the idea before I bought one, and opted for a couple switchblade combs instead.

>the outsiders

I didn't notice it as a kid, but now I work in a middle school and the kids read the outsiders in the 7th grade. That is like the gayest book. Pony boy is constantly describing his brothers muscles, they tickle each other all the time, the gayest names for alleged street toughs like pony boy and soda pop. That book is the worst.

It was literally written by a teenage girl

Knife store

That was actually a decent movie. I have yet to read the book though.

Does anyone know how to sharpen one?
mine is 440 Stainless Italy

ebay

What state do you live in? Apparently, you can’t ship them across state lines.
I’m in Illinois and got mine here:
queenstiletto.com/

Attached: And we rule.jpg (220x458, 25K)

bladehq.com/cat--Italian-Knives--1976

>What state do you live in? Apparently, you can’t ship them across state lines.

Yes every single knife store which has automatic knives like blade HQ is breaking the law. No one really cares. I can go to any gun store, based sportsmans warehouse, and gun shows with knives that are automatic none of which were made in that state.

grindworx.com/cat--Italian-Style-Knives--57

>Yes every single knife store which has automatic knives like blade HQ is breaking the law. No one really cares. I can go to any gun store, based sportsmans warehouse, and gun shows with knives that are automatic none of which were made in that state.
Any sort of knife is legal to own or carry in Arizona; switchblades, butterflies, swords, whatever. Nobody has ever stopped UPS, the Post office, or FedEx from delivering them to the best of my knowledge. An open carry sheath knife is far more practical than any folder or switchblade, but if you want to CC an illegal weapon in your state, I'd recommend that you put a criminal defense attorney on retainer. Commit a felony = never own a weapon ever again.

>kids read the outsiders in the 7th grade
Holy fuck, what is happening in this country that kids are reading The Outsiders in the 7th grade
What's next, Catcher in the Rye? The Giver??

I don't CC switchblades but everyone selling them to customers out of state is breaking the law. It isn't enforced and Blade HQ could, but hopefully not, get in deep shit for selling switchblades to most people who aren't approved persons.

Is that weird?
I also read those books in 7th grade

No, I'm being sarcastic; everyone read those books in grade 7

>I don't CC switchblades but everyone selling them to customers out of state is breaking the law.
I do understand that there is a Federal law prohibiting automatic knives from crossing state lines, but it hasn't been enforced for years. I suppose the Feds could bust an auto knife distributor, but it would be fairly pointless. If you want to get stabby, a cheap sheath knife will do the job, but a cheap auto would probably break.

3knives
bladehq
knifecenter

You're not really supposed to sharpen them since they're made to stab. Here in France they are, or at least were, common knives for commiting crimes of all sorts. Cheaply made but they work - they are the proof that unless you want to do bushcraft with your folding knife there's no need to spend more than $40.

IMO the DDR3-BL is one of the most aesthetic switchblades with a slight nod to stiletto styling. Great quality parts with a great, stiff lockup. Very sturdy, I've been abusing it for years. Even threw it a few times and it's still in amazing shape, something i'm ashamed to admit...

Attached: 0323152216-01.jpg (1600x1200, 173K)

Too bad they don't sell the pre-milled cocobolo scales anymore. But it's not hard to shape the blanks from hand, just takes patience. Only plastic part on the knife is the safety, but I made my own out of steel

Attached: 0323152227-00.jpg (1600x1200, 150K)

This is bait, I read The Outsiders in 6th grade and The Giver in 7th grade

Seriously go buy a sub $20 one off of wish. It is a total copy of an AKC right down to the markings. If they would use brass bolsters they would be indistinguishable from the real thing.

Attached: Chinesium Stilletto.jpg (2048x1536, 504K)

I had a real Italian stiletto from the 1950s. I didn't enjoy it at all. Bulky, poorly made by modern standards, and the locking mechanism is a PITA.

>the locking mechanism is a PITA.

I'm guessing you had a picklock instead of a swivel bolster? I prefer leverlocks over stilletos which is why I always tell anyone thinking about one to buy the cheap chinesium version before they drop serious coin on a "real" one. The fantasy about stillettos does not hold up in reality. They are shitty knives that look cool and that's it.

Attached: 100_2669.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

Here because of JoJo

Wonder where can I buy large italian folding knives, like Zompafuosso or Romano. All the italian knifemakers sell them for ridiculous prices with basic 420 steel.
I've heard good things about 3knives. And I know several shops in my country, though it's not quite legal to sell them here.
Just sharpen it like any other knife, Though they're more of a stabbing tool like said
Looks like chinkshit desu.
No offence.
>It is a total copy of an AKC right down to the markings.
AKC don't make them like this anymore. At least on their official site I haven't noticed them.
>hating on picklocks
Why? Literally one of the best and oldest knife locks ever.

Attached: IMG_2200.jpg (919x689, 185K)

>AKC don't make them like this anymore. At least on their official site I haven't noticed them.

Whatever. it's cheap and decent quality(no blade play, strong spring etc). And would redpill you on how meh stillettos are without spending a bunch of money.

I got a switchblade at the Nation’s Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center a couple of weeks ago.

For me it was a mexican market I haggled the price down to 2 for $20 at age 8

Look for "coltello a scatto" or "pugnale a scatto".

Imbecile, learn to use search engines.

pvk.vegas/Classic-Italian-Automaica-s/327.htm?searching=Y&sort=1&cat=327&show=666&page=1

BladeHQ, like everyone else says
I recommend one of the lever locker ones rather than the traditional button release, the button tends to open the thing in your pocket and the safeties never work