Any LE here?

Been considering going into law enforcement since both my dad and grandpa were cops. The problem is my dad (6'2) married my womanlet mom (4'11) and produced me, an exactly 5'10.0" manlet prince. What's the average height of a cop? Am I too manlet?

Attached: 1525290846040.jpg (320x267, 20K)

6'8

Attached: 1509421864857.png (967x954, 554K)

>taking the easy way out by joining ZOG taskforce
Go get killed by the next Micah X Johnson.

>don't baton nogs! They dindunuffin! Demilitarize the police.

Attached: 1548878643003.jpg (640x360, 19K)

this, you're fucked OP. better commit toaster bath while you're ahead of the game

Reminder that all cops are the enemy.

Attached: 5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg (400x300, 13K)

The guy he shot was from my town lol.

Although it wasn't him yelling the bullshit in the video, it was someone over him.

You rolled better size than me. Dad (6'0) and mom (5'3) = me (5'7). Atleast I inherited good looks and fitness genes.
Meanwhile my cousin is 6'3 but his parents are 5'10 and 5'4.
Just comes to show recessive genes are a thing. A 5'5 manlet can produce larger offspring than a 6'0 normie.

Mom is 4'11, used to be 5,0

I'm 6'2

Mom's genes btfo'd

Attached: 1548400113414.jpg (666x615, 55K)

>What's the average height of a cop?

5'10" is fine what else ? weight ? muscles ? brains ? can you run ? shoot ? talk to fucking idiots all day long deal with crazy dangerous nutters and still be calm and reasonable ?

yeah go for it !!!

the 6'+ here locally are part of the unofficial "goon squad" when needed for riot control

otherwise your smarts will be at least as helpful as your firearms if you choose to be a poleeceman

5'10 is slightly above average height how is that manlet? I see short fatass cops all the time.

Yep but your kid may get those genes and be short, then your kid's kid could get your genes and be taller.

yeah the guy talking was some old fucker. that kid was just the one who pulled the trigger. just goes to show that this cop meme of 'Yell until the situation is under control' does nothing but stress out everyone involved.

I see you never browse /fit
5'11.5 is considered manlet to /fit

Oh, it gets worse, have a 5'2 Vietnamese gf who's family and her both want little Hapa babies.

I avoid /fit

Is 6’1 manlet?

6'1 is like standard height to fit, but it's all just a meme and people coping since their height is all they have in this world. Most of them aren't even tall, it's a meme as I said.

There are coplets.

Dont worry, as long as you have the willingness to learn the skills to do the job.

Hey, here.

In all honesty, I'm on the taller side in my academy at 6'2. Maybe 2 guys out of 30 taller than me, and a few close. There are gumbies and battle gnomes, so don't worry.

What matters are things like
>Grades in your college courses
>Physical ability
>Ethical standards/history
>ability to adapt and use common sense
For all the memes about fat dumb cops, 21st century reality is different. Most cops come from middle class or better background, have higher than average intelligence, higher than average physical fitness, and have higher than average moral standards. You have to fit the subculture, or your FTO is going to weed you out, assuming you even get in/through academy and hiring process

>cries in 5'2
Existence is pain.

Oh, ya, and get your ass running. That shit matters.
You'll be doing timed half mile shuttle relays, timed miles, and plenty of just good ol' running. If you don't have your legs and breathing in order, you'll be dying. Had 2 guys run mcoles testing who puked on the shuttle relay (88 feet out and back, 15 times, half mile worth of sprints, not that bad) and knew they were going to fucking die.

>that feel

I never asked for this

It's ok to be sad, evolutionary dead-end

>5'3
I'm right there with you. Mil shrunk me an inch.

>above the average height for british
>above the average height for americans
>at the average height for germans

Hitler was 5'8". You'll be fine. The manlet meme was started by nerds who grew up on anime and think guys are supposed to be flashy neon spiky haired cunts that get noticed just by existing because that's what all the anime dudes are like and feel bad when they don't stand out.

Basically highschool goths in mentality except they've gone naturalist so they believe in standing out but don't believe in spiky clothes and makeup anymore,

>cope

Paramedicfag here, there's a cop in my service area who is 5'3". Dude is fucking terrifying to roll with and he tazes like two people a week. You can do it, user.

Wait what? Is that from rucking?

>angry manlet cop
Holy shit that's terrifying.

It's okay op, if you wear ZOGbot brand boots, you too can be 6'6". Don't forget to never leave the house without your soft armor and your pc loaded with at least 12 mags of AP.

Attached: 25200_1__33041.1537317483__08099.1538668975.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

Yeah, it happens. I dont really mind it though, I've mostly given up on life.

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (499x501, 34K)

Sorry to hear that mango. Well, I know not to join the military now, since I can use all the height I can get lol

Just don't be a grunt and you'll be fine.

you either have a disability or aren't white

Audible kek, I wonder what makes manlets so obnoxious.
t. 10" chad.

>tfw 5'11" & 3/4

Attached: 1plankton.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

>leaving the house without pc
>cop or not
What kind of fag are you?

>tfw manlet friends ask you what it's like being tall.

Attached: wNsFchT.jpg (577x534, 144K)

Be glad you're above average.

6ft 9 gang reporting for duty

start lifting, get those manlet gains, and go full dwarf mode

5'11" cop. Taller than 70% of cops in my department.

Question from a 6'3 dude. How the fuck do you NBA height guys deal with not being able to fit on a bed or lay on a couch. My feet dangle off the bed as is.

Dude, only manlets care about height, nobody else really ever thinks about it. You're fine.

Make enough for custom size beds
I have to tailor my jackets 5x shoulders and get extra long sleeves tapered it down to a 38 waist shit be wack. Custom size beds are expensive. Couches are easy just luvsack or similar shit.

Theres a cop in my town who must be like 5'2
I cant tell desu though because I'm 6ft and anyone under 5'11" seems the same to me

You don't need to be tall dude, there are women cops and you literally have a gun. Hitting the gym and at least getting roided up wouldn't hurt