Yeah...looks about right

yeah...looks about right

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 11.32.57 PM.png (2502x1116, 1.51M)

She looked down the barrel to check if it was clear.
Fucking lol

Damn Euros.

Attached: Goddamn brits.gif (400x336, 1019K)

opening the action would be a micro aggression

Fuck me I remember this video
>Only one guy in the whole thing who said Canada's gun laws were a little too much (which is putting it lightly)
>She sold her gun only like a week after getting it because "no one should have a gun" despite the entire fucking video her saying "yeah, the USA should be more like Canada, we have good gun laws!"

Attached: 1457142985152.jpg (497x732, 174K)

That is what they expect you to do in the course.
t. maplenigger

why

>armed and reasonable
>reasonable

Attached: 160 keks.jpg (383x355, 31K)

Because they think it will teach you weapon handling and safety, however even me a nogunz knows that looking down a barrel is not a good thing to do, only certain circumstances require it but only when the weapon is disassembled

>Canada
Load it and pull the trigger, leaf.

>ITT: retards that dont check their bores

Non leafs remove the barrel/check from chamber end, retard.

>lever action
>remove barrel
>check from chamber
Lol are you legitimately retarded

I'm pretty sure he was being ironic you fucking retard

A likely story, you retarded fuck

Its bad up here. But not as bad as people think

>open action
>shine light down muzzle
>check for light in chamber

Joggin my noggin here, bud.

>open action
>cant see shit from the side
>look down bore at light shined in chamber because not disabled

>this boot tastes bad but it's not as bad as people who don't have to lick boots might think

>cant see shit from the side
>not disabled

Attached: 1554869269499.jpg (400x400, 74K)

Oh sorry I didnt realized you had protruding eyeballs that rotate 90 degrees.
Do you even know what a bore check is? Little protip kid it's not a chamber check.

If you shine a light down the muzzle and you're not seeing light in the chamber, there is a barrel obstruction. Are you really that retarded?

That's a solid as fuck "no" then top fucking kek

Attached: bore2-vi.jpg (545x458, 44K)

there is literally nothing wrong with looking down the barrel of a gun if you know it is clear

>the virgin open chamber check
>the chad barrel check

Attached: 1554086222894.jpg (742x691, 83K)

It desensitizes you, makes you too comfortable. It's like whittling with the blades towards you, sure, you CAN do it safely and effectively, but get too relaxed, and you'll send a fucking knife into your hand.

based

>ITT: people who never even heard of a bore check.
In every swiss rifle cleaning kit there is a little mirror. Why is it there? So you can shine light up through the barrel from the ejection port. It's a standard procedure that can be safely done. If you cannot follow a procedure, you should not own a gun.

Someone needs to make a webm of the part from KSTV2 ep. 1 where sam points the loaded shotgun at the camera guy

>Summer vacation as a teenager
>On a European cruise
>Social venue for teens
>Kids of all nationalities hanging out, pretty cool
>Maplefag tells me that Canadian gun laws are so much better than American ones, because they actually "regulate guns"
>Ask him to name a single Canadian gun law
>Doesn't know any.
I fucking hate Canadians so much. They think they're Americans minus all of our problems. That faggot Trudeau is the perfect embodiment of that smug, pathetic attitude. I'm probably just upset at the fags who live in the cities and the rural ones are probably alright.

I look down the bore of my rifle every time I clean it to check the rifling.

I didn't even know some people didn't do this.

P.oint the firearm in a safe direction
R.emove the mag and expel all ammo
O.bserve the chamber
V.erify the feed patch
E.xamine the bore for obstructions

The firearm is long unloaded at this point. It's a check to see if anything is jammed up like rounds or round fragments.