Is this thing worth a shit or just a meme

I can see it working well for infantry dudes that dont really need to be marksmen.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 11K)

It's decent as a foregrip. Shit as a bipod, barely better than nothing. The problem is that it doesnt have good rotation or horizontal adjustment.

So unless you're using it on terrain that is anything other than a paved range (such as a small sloping hill), you're fucked

In the damn near decade I've been on Jow Forums, I've never seen anyone praise them. Not once.

Try it for yourself, obviously.

Was at a gun show with my grandpa and he thought it was the niftiest thing. He also hit on 40 year old women nonstop

Based

Yeah same. Even on fudd gun forms people talk mad shit about it. Seems kind of bad as a foregrip and very bad as a bipod.

The concept isn't a bad one but it has never been executed properly. As far as I know they've all been Chinese garbage.

Breddy much this, good idea, but I haven't found one that doesn't feel cheap.

It's big and mediocre as a foregrip, it's complete trash as a bipod courtesy of its lack of adjustments and the fact the legs are infamously flimsy. A great way to send it off to the garbage pit in my experience was by having it mounted on a 249 and doing any sort of rapid weapon deployment where you're in too much of a hurry to gently set it down. Nearly guaranteed breakage.

Even the real deal ones are pretty bad. The entire design is just flawed from the ground up.

People love to complain about them but they've never used them. They are a commodity in the Marine Corps. I love them. Never seen one break.

Horseshit they are. Are you a POG? They’re way too big as a VFG since you are trained not to fucking dick grip them, the bipod sucks cock and has you hovering high as shit off the ground, mechanism breaks, feet snag, etc.

I was an 03, you dumb faggot. I can tell you're a pog / civ fag by complaining that it sets the gun too high off the ground. Laying in the prone ontop of a flak and magazines makes your body sit high. Dunce.

The grip also doesn't require you to hold it like a broomstick, you brainlet. You use it the same way someone would use a shortened vfg. Wrap bottom fingers around the top 1/3rd, C-Clamp over the top.
I've never seen one break. Even if it does break, it doesn't make a difference. You still have a vfg. It's not like you were going to mount a harris to your M4 instead. I've never met another grunt who didn't like them. You're retarded, along with all the other civies who have no experience who posted on this thread.

military here has them as standard, works decently as bipod on a range but shit in the field, is unwieldly as a grip unless you are orc sized, would take a regular foregrip over it any day

stupid range toy.

a buddy has one on his ar15 because he thought it was cool.
he makes it a point to use it everytime he goes to the range and it's embarrassingly useless as a bipod and well...a foregrip is called a broomhandle for a reason so it works for that

It's a shit foregrip and a shit bipod.

Great for fish boning weapons during down time. Great for single shots in the prone, supported position. The worst grip I was issued was the KAC grip that comes with the handguard kit becuase it unscrews it self during repeated firing

Truth. I've used mine for 6 years straight without fail, considering it mainly gets used to set the weapon down without it laying in the dirt.

They are great. Used one in the Marine Corps and still use one tk this day. They are only shit as a bipod if you are too smooth brain to not load your bipod.

This, all these fags are clearly neverserved. Every serviceman I've ever talked to had nothing but praise for it. Probably because they're not noguns or fudds comparing it to Elmer's premium 8 dimensional swivel mount for taking deer from the highest of treestands

Only if you put it on one of these

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Like half the people with service in this thread say they're garbage...

> (OP)They are great. Used one in the Marine Corps and still use one tk this day. They are only shit as a bipod if you are too smooth brain to not load your bipod.

If you are using a bipod its to place an aimed shot at range. Cant matters. Matters a lot. So there are two possibilities. You can't shoot and don't realise bipods need to deal with cant or what is more likely you are some cunt with an airsoft gun who thinks he is credible

Stop talking crap.

Ok lard ass. When you actually deploy you can speak to me. Combat is not where you controller fall your fat ass onto a shooting mat at the local range. The bipod is not meant to be used on a precision rifle. This is minute of man work although it can be used with high accuracy at range

Youre a fucking dipshit and definitely not a grunt.

And they are boot fucks

Lmao you are such a tryhard

Who?

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-093406.png (720x1280, 139K)

I broke so many of those in the Army it was pathetic.

>half the posts in the thread are from a neanderthal reservist who has Larry Vickers meltdowns when anyone has anything bad to say about a gimmicky attachment that has only ever gained popularity amongst post-Surge crayon-eaters and budget range shooters
wew laddy

Got mine in Iraq, never had to sign for it, therefore I still have it today. I like it, but like said, “mainly gets used to set the weapon down without it laying in the dirt.” is absolutely the number one reason I liked having it.

If I didn't have to baby the legs it'd be pretty solid but since they're just metal-reinforced polymer it's pretty much a joke. I wound up replacing it with a TD grip from the PX.

This. Makes it super easy to stack weapons if our platoon was doing some shit without them.

You would never use the bipod in an actual fight.