/arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Twink/Femboy/Trap Edition

Old

Attached: chimera wuggy.png (519x457, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-complete-upper-w-no-forward-assist-16-5-56-mid-length-barrel-15-m-lok-atlas-r-one-handguard-anodized-black
brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/m4-upper-receiver-assembly-5-56x45mm-nato-16-fn-barrel-prod107890.aspx
progunfighter.com/where-to-mount-your-red-dot-sight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: NuggieSauce2.jpg (750x726, 81K)

Fucking kek user, you're my hero!

Attached: 1556250491632.jpg (1936x1089, 235K)

I cant eat anything at chic-filla without getting the shits, same with chipotle.

Attached: Mountains.png (1503x1437, 3.48M)

That's a shame, chic-fill-a is fucking delicious.

It is medical malpractice if you walk into an eye doctor for laser surgery and walk out with no night vision. And you are utterly delusional if you can’t see that — pun very much intended.

Why can’t either of you dumb niggers spell the name of the place correctly?

>Twink/Femboy/Trap Edition
I shaved my chest and tweezed my nipple hairs. Is it normal for them to be really sensitive still?

Its nothing special

I don't know, you might wan't to ask WGWS, he's probably go some experience.

Suck my dick fagget who gives a fuck. If I eat those delicious spicy chicken sandwiches I almost shit my pants 30 minutes later.

Attached: Tard.png (1342x876, 785K)

I can understand shipotle with their free serving of ecoli and salmonella but chick fil a is fucking great, service is top notch, liberals cry about them hating fags and the "creepy" service but they just like eating shitty fast food that gets spit on by niggers with shitty service for their virtue signaling, the girls at my local CFA are qts

nice ash clone

It's good to know your terrible taste isn't just limited to guns

*Walk out with night vision still on the higher side of normal range
FTFY
Relax bb. Ur 2 salty famm XD

Attached: 1556030481934 (1).png (918x804, 1.07M)

it is great don't get me wrong, the tendies don't fuck me up but i love those damn spicy chicken sandwiches.
never change /arg/ glad to see this place is as salty as its ever been. post guns shitbag

Attached: bananahands.jpg (1851x863, 375K)

Nothing I suggested was idiotic you brainlet

Linear comps are fucking trash

He is going for a DMR build so he might as well spend the extra $30-$40 to have an actually adjustable stock

MI rails use a shitty attachment method

truth look at the .308 i just posted and look how it doesnt line up correctly. fucking triggering desu

Been wanting to get a elcan for some time now I have the means to get one but I'm on the fence. I've seen a lot of people on arg buying them then promptly selling it are they worth the money?

Attached: beltmk18.png (2968x1847, 3.61M)

spicy chicken deluxe with zesty buffalo sauce, tendies with some honey mustard with extra side of fries and lemonade is my shit.

I’m building an a1 from a kit, should I get a 1:12 or a 1:7 twist barrel?

Whats the opinion of the Primary Arms 2.5x Prism? It looks pretty good for $200 compared to the Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism and Burris AR-332 which are both $450.

1/7

If you go with 1:12 twist rate, you're going to be stuck using lighter bullets.

And the trole becomes the troled

I'm going and getting a spicy chicken deluxe with large fry and large coke tomorrow fuck it, if I shit my pants still worth it. Wont be the first time wont be the last.

Attached: Spyder.jpg (1408x3543, 3.45M)

Thanks

What's arg's thoughts on the Geissele Super Duty rifles? Especially with what's been happening? Anyone planning on getting one?

Attached: DgoKj0z.jpg (1015x735, 116K)

Np bro bro

Redpill me on lower receivers. If it's mil-spec does it even matter what kind you get?

Forgot how to Jow Forums see previous post.

Attached: 7f5.jpg (284x284, 14K)

some things are worth the shits

What is happening user? Enlighten us.

>bendy bill

no thanks, dont want to get bent out of shape with a flexible rifle.

>tfw thinken bout selling my 10.3" DD/Geissele upper and building an 11.5" because flanneldaddy hates 10.3 now

Well gents, it's getting to peak meme hours, check out my first meme from circa 2015ish.

Attached: Peak memery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.63M)

Pic related is my current AR. I'm going to change a few things out on it but first I want to do another, do I
>Mk18 pistol
>.300blk pistol
>A2 clone
>Brownells retro rifle of some kind
Also if I do a pistol, what's the best brace on the market today? I've only used the tailhook and shockwave.

Attached: 20170424_172115-1134x2016.jpg (1134x2016, 1.01M)

>regularly say 11.5. > 10.3 for 5.56 all over this board
>get called a fag because NUH UH THE MILITARY USES 10.3
>now this
Eat shit and die, fag.

>indoor range
I probably wouldn't shoot at all if I had to go to ranges. sucks man

Attached: G0010760.jpg (3648x2736, 2.04M)

I went to an indoor range to properly zero the meme on a bench, I only shoot outdoors on FS/BLM land but I always zero indoors

I do the same thing. The indoor range is 5 minutes from my place, but the outdoor range I go to is like an hour away.

Attached: IMG_Drop_20190303_133436_processed.jpg (2120x848, 601K)

>Tfw lasik anons living in your head for free
Its the cost that has you so angry, isnt it? You'd be the first in line for JUSTASGOOD PSA surgery.

why would you take your nods into surgery with you and why would they take them from you?

does wuggy like traps? I've always thought he's pretty good looking, anyone got his discord?

soup /arg/

I've built a couple ARs before. Got a bonus from work and want to take a crack at an AR10. I've done some cursory googling and found that it's a bit more difficult because there are a couple different patterns to look for.

Will my AR tools work fine on a 10 build?
Gotta be pretty frugal. I want to stay under $1650, glass included. Would I be better off buying one from a manufacturer and slapping glass on top?

Thanks fuckers.

another day with trip fag qranky bitch

I got one for my SCAR17. I like it. Crisp and bright glass. Eye box is a little finicky until you get used to it. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Attached: 47852486284624862.jpg (5486x6858, 3.82M)

>I probably wouldn't shoot at all if I had to go to ranges. sucks man
Its terrible. I need property like pic related now.

I'm selling my like new 1/4x 5.56 black Elcan currently. Newest model that take 2032 batteries. Comes with ARD and flip caps. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

They are good optics, but my priorities lie elsewhere.

They excel at a few things:
Good glass quality
Great reticule
Faster 1/4x transition than a LPVO
Same weight as a decent LPVO if not LIGHTER (after factoring in a 5-8oz LPVO mount).
4x eye box is superior to the 4x eye box on almost any LPVO.
DURABLE
Aesthetic, cool mil look.

What they're not great at:
Expensive
1x Eye box is relatively poor compared to most
LPVO

Fucking lame. Fuck Geissele.

>Glass included
Budget is too small. Just build an Aero M5 and use a good barrel.

IME and by specs the 4x eye box is actually rather good.

Attached: DSC03762.jpg (3837x2006, 3.52M)

Fuck off trap fucker

do you think the next concussion will kill you?
are you like a cat? you only get 9?

Attached: 1508181442626.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Aero uppers are good to go, yeah?
I'm considering this one for a build. I don't really think the forward assist is a necessary or useful feature.

aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-complete-upper-w-no-forward-assist-16-5-56-mid-length-barrel-15-m-lok-atlas-r-one-handguard-anodized-black

Attached: apar610605m7-ar15-no-fa-complete-upper-16in-5.56-rm15-blk-1[1].jpg (1002x633, 29K)

M&p 10+swfa 6x or 10x, or some flavor of used lpvo from trijicon, solid combo and hard to build better for cheaper

Tripfags pls. Alternatively I was also thinking about a smol 9mm build. I'm currently weakest on the .300blk since I don't have a can and would have to wait quite a long time for one.

Attached: IMG_20170408_102329.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

GOt my mag pouch coming today for my AWS. How do you mount things on it and have it stay and not slide around also what IFAK do you have there?

Attached: IMG_0301.jpg (1080x1920, 278K)

Get a retro rifle and put an Armson on it

Attached: ArmsonOEG.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Upper is fine but that barrel leaves a lot to be desired. Personally I would go with a PSA Upper with the CHF barrel. It's also cheaper. Remember, the barrel is the heart of any rifle.

Should I get a regular Aero AR 15 lower or the M4E1 lower for my 14.5 BCM upper build?

I want to build this rifle exactly. To me, these are peak aesthetics.

I just want to know if there are any chrome lined 20” barrels that will shoot 1 MOA? If so, what will the life be like on the barrel?

Attached: B361AA67-4488-486A-ABC7-B7AC0C1B8D64.jpg (640x480, 143K)

brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/m4-upper-receiver-assembly-5-56x45mm-nato-16-fn-barrel-prod107890.aspx

I’m building an m4 clone. How good are these? What kind of accuracy can I expect with the RAS?

Just do a MK12 Mod 0 build. Peak performed for an SPR/DMR build

I am not an ATF agent who reported my friends to get a promotion." Stahp it.

Attached: IMG9155291263721115770.jpg (596x419, 69K)

looks like shit

Look, only an ATF agent would be dumb enough to take an exacto blade to his ACOG's fiber optic after being dumb enough to not tape over it while painting because you were dumb enough to listen to people on a Sri Lankan midget toss forum about the stars on it.

Attached: 1556261843252.png (657x527, 27K)

bcm ambi charging handle is pretty meh desu.

The new ones or old ones?

Raptor better?

its an older one.

They’re better than the new ones though

Get a Raptor. I'll sell you a chinese knockoff one for 20 bucks.

Attached: 20181214_151433.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

>Get a Raptor
Thats what I have now.

Then tie some string to your gas-key and yank on that then.

Attached: 1556292584602.jpg (530x665, 51K)

Pull start AR is pretty bitchin'

Happy Friday, boys.

Attached: kijmwgpoi2jg0982yugf.jpg (1978x1362, 1.34M)

Weak bowels fag

Implying processed food is good for you, post a picture of your ar and hand, you obese nigger fagget

Thats true, im lucky I was still able to sell it for profit.

Attached: 20190414_141950.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

Learn to spell reticle you brainlet.

Attached: 50525377-5037-451D-A758-836FF2A5E2D3.png (487x681, 1.27M)

Gross.

Just got my new Holosun HS403R red dot sight in the mail today. I've never really mounted / used a red dot before, how far forward should I mount it on the receiver / rail of my AR considering I won't be putting any sort of iron sights on this gun?

It is personal preference, but I like to run dots as far forward as possible on the upper receiver. Because at that distance I feel its easier to focus beyond the body of the optic.

This link might also help,
progunfighter.com/where-to-mount-your-red-dot-sight/

Attached: 20181119_180717.jpg (1484x2639, 3.53M)

Thank you

How do like the MCMR? Does it feel as solid as a quad rail?

Mounting molle is pretty easy plenty of tutorials with imagery online that would explain it better than I could. The "ifak" is a Blue force gear micro trauma now, not much of a med fag but I would definitely say its a great option for a belt mounted medical kit.

After reading that I guess I'll play around with it a little to get a feel for it before I take it out to sight it in. This particular model is a smaller one so it might be better to have it mounted a little farther back than the very front of the receiver. I'll be using it for hunting feral hogs at ranges of 25-100 yards, mostly at night, with the aid of a 500 lumen led flashlight mounted on the handguard.

I've noticed that with the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x scope I have on my other AR that it's almost impossible to pick up a secondary target that's on the run after I make my first shot. It doesn't help that the cloud of smoke from the muzzle lights up in the flashlight causing me to lose sight of all targets for a split second after I shoot but I think it's probably just harder to acquire a running target using any sort of scope than it is when using a red dot. We shall see.

I have the 13inch mcmr with a mid length 16 inch barrel and over all it feels pretty good but no it's not as sturdy feeling as a quad rail by virtue of having less material.

If I'm cowitnessing I like it closer up for more fov in the optic, but if not right at the end of the upper before the handguard like PG said

>PSA over Aero

Never thought I'd see the day

>Twink/Femboy/Trap Edition
Huh? What the fuck did I miss?

The CHF barrels for the price they are offering are a game changer. Getting it without the shitty BCG and CH gives a very solid start to a poverty

wgws loves the twink dik

Holy trips of truth, let it be known that WGWS is an ACTUAL faggot.

Buis or no buis?

Attached: 20190228_163438_HDR-1.jpg (3618x1382, 1.44M)

why bother with buis rear but no front

Yes

Attached: 20190423_171919.jpg (2576x1026, 1.35M)

would the effects of a slightly mis-aligned muzzle brake be noticeable on a 308 AR?

I fucking up the timing, I'd say it's about 5 degrees off even this photo is an exaggeration in that regard, but it fucking bothers me and I'm wondering if I should do it.

Unless, going with pic related from the perspective of looking down range, would this actually push the gun more into my left support hand as a right handed shooter and possibly be advantageous? big think over here.

Attached: ABORTION.png (1645x539, 9K)

>if I should do it.
re-do it**

That rear normally is on a rifle with an A frame, but have a carry handle on it now. Just trying to figure out if I want to get a real buis set for it

How's the eye relief on Primary Arms Prism 3x ACSS? I've used the ACOG when I was in the army and hated the shit tier eye relief on it.