How hard would it be to build your own tank? like not a replica of an existing one...

how hard would it be to build your own tank? like not a replica of an existing one, just a makeshift one that resists autocannon fire and stuff. pic kinda related

Attached: swiss panzer 38 tank hunter.jpg (800x438, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xmr6jIpXSmg
pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenażer_czołgowy_MPG-69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude shut the fuck up

You need to stop making these threads.

Just build a fucking killdozer and quit asking the same questions all the time

>t. tanklets

it would be extremely painful too

I want a tankette.
Something tough enough to take high caliber rifles at close distance.

Attached: Tiny Tanks.png (1024x600, 415K)

youtu.be/Xmr6jIpXSmg

ever seen a little tracked bobcat dozer? put 1/4' steel plates on it with a driver periscope that rotates and a gunport from an old armored car door on the front that can fit an AR15. now stop shitting up the board with these incessant fucking threads.

You must be 13 or older to post on this site.

pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenażer_czołgowy_MPG-69
>The second version is an MPG-69 tank trainer designed to learn how to drive a tank. It differed from the first version by the fact that a two-stroke three-cylinder S-31 engine was used for the drive, from the Syrena 104 40 HP. Double wheels and wider tracks were used, which at 1200 kg gave a small unit pressure of 0.08 kg / cm2, allowing driving in any terrain. The maximum speed is limited to 35 km / h. The trainer had a driver's compartment equipped in the same way as in a tank with original tank steering instruments, periscopes and indicators on the dashboard. The ride could take place with the body removed, with the saddle raised, with the driver's head extended by the hatch and with the saddle removed and the visibility by periscopes.

Attached: 220px-MPG-69_zdj.nr_4.jpg (220x148, 9K)

Panzerfabrik built a Panzer 3. Might ask them.

Attached: 883270_716848998325576_1317758506_o.jpg (1080x810, 123K)

Fuck off with these stupid threads

what is it with the huge influx of "NO FUN ALLOWED" people on Jow Forums? is it all the same guy or a cohesive effort to crush creativity?

>Having the same exact thread 3, 4 times and a row
>creative

I think they cut the top off an M113 hull and used that as the base for the Panzer.

just go full Jow Forumsilldozer, but on a smaller scale. doesnt have to be a full-scale bulldozer, can just be a small ditch witch or one of those

I mean theres nothing stopping you from applying killdozer tech to the running gear of a salvaged cat and then throwing up a shaped charge projector into a turret. With a 3" pneumatic gun firing shaped charges youd be a match for anything up to a Stryker unit and anything not armed with at least a 30mm autocannon or 76mm gun is a free kill.

I know a group of guys that do wwii reenacment here in spain. They jave a jeep, a m8, a skdf 222 and just today i saw their new m3 halftrack. They toldme that they use to get a lot of parts just by 3d printing them in metal, or 3d printing a model and just cutting and welding metal. It seems that blueprints are available. Maybe you can just 3d print your own

what is it with the huge influx of "I'm a stupid faggot who doesn't know how to use the catalog" people on Jow Forums? Is it all the same guy or a cohesive effort to crush common sense?

Are you the same retard who's asking if the German government could build a brand new, 70-something year old tank?

Does this count

Attached: images - 2019-04-26T233132.147.jpg (763x402, 37K)

Attached: 56770652_2096894717094730_3453034761159704576_n.jpg (539x571, 34K)

Naw mate, they've made other tanks too.

Can you easily buy steel that has similar properties to ww2 RHA? Assuming you can get it in the 60mm or 70mm thickness the hetzer has for the front then cut it and weld it, it shouldn't be too difficult. A hetzer is literally a metal box with some holes cut out.