Moving there soon, what's it like...

Moving there soon, what's it like? Is there state land that can be used for shooting or am I going to be required to use a range?

Attached: 41iMLbewkJL._SX425_.jpg (425x334, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pafoa.org/law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends where you go. If you want BLM land in SFL, you're pretty much looking innaswamp. Tamiami trail is a good place to check out.

lot of cubans.

I'll be north of Tampa off the coast.

Head east or north. Plenty of comfy National/State park land for camping and shooting. Northwestern FL near the pan handle is probably the most comfy place in FL.

Sounds good, I was googling shit but couldn't find any definitive answers. About how long does it take to get a carry permit?

A 2 hour presentation at the Gunshow, $100, and a visit to the local tax collector/DMV.

Range options are pretty trash. No state land to just go and plink / shoot how you want on. We're no longer the gunshine state. Too many Jews.

and they tend to be very sexy.

Florida has the most red flag confiscations, and a ton of minorities, also virtually no open carry. Moved a couple years ago never looked back

>what's it like?
A lot of strange (and violent) people here.
Better watch your ass.

>conflicting answers
Well?
>nonwhites
>attractive
DOUBT.jpg

So long as you're away from Miami-Boca Raton you should be fine. Plus you're away from SFL where the cancer boomer faggots are so you're G2G.

I'll avoid cities at all costs like I always have and probably only go to Tampa on rare occasions. Am I retarded for wanting to IWB carry pic related there?

Attached: IMG_20170612_191502-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.79M)

I IWB this on my 4. I normally wear hoodies, over shirts, or a light windbreaker when I'm out, though. You should be fine so long as you don't print.

Attached: wm_10608955.jpg (800x600, 79K)

I'm not OP, but thinking of moving my family to south Sarasota County around Venice-Englewood. Any advice?

Born and raised.
Florida is losing its gun shine state status. Just avoid South Florida and Orlando at all costs. They are the most liberal areas of the country and full of non whites. North Florida or West coast is probably your best option, heartland is good also.

Still better than New York by quite a few miles, desu. It's in my blood to move there anyway.

Attached: 1445676521393.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

idk where this poster is posting from but it sure ain't florida

Attached: 1555102105302.jpg (669x1008, 251K)

Hello mr heatstroke

This is now a Florida Thread

Attached: D663D800-7DA2-4456-89EC-06A1C12568B1.png (1088x974, 82K)

no. They tend to be scum, all of them.

And if you think other wise you havent spent enough time with any type of spic let alone cuban.

t. florida fag with extensive exp in spic culture as i work construction

>tfw i finally left Broward county and FL altogether
Never been happier tbqhwyf

Attached: 1555106754662.jpg (720x540, 62K)

how much better is the rest of the country? i wanna leave so fucking bad but still saving up

Moved to Texas. So much better that its not even funny. Finally im not inundated with scores of nigs every day of my life.

This. North Florida is best Florida

Attached: 35D33711-B195-4529-ACEE-93F2F5BB3A11.jpg (1024x658, 134K)

i've traveled all over the US over the course of several decades and the truth is that nowhere is even remotely close to besting FL

this fact makes many people very upset but there you go

Attached: 1554067104294.jpg (236x355, 20K)

I like mexicans but I don't like cubans or central americans.
Neither do mexicans lol.

fuck off spicnigger

I'm the most plain, whitebread mix of german and irish you can find. Keep seething that most whites don't hate everyone like you.

>German
>Irish
Literally the two worst whites desu senpai

Attached: F7B57C01-F990-4131-9287-7776FA3C9050.jpg (1024x820, 212K)

What shotgun is this?

I moved to Sebring its a hundred times better.
South Florida is worse than New York I would say, all the cancer of a city without any benefits.

New York is so much more terrible than South Florida, all the shitty south Floridians are or were New Yorkers

Well I plan on staying out of south Florida and avoiding cities at all costs like I always have. My birth certificate may say New York but I was born in occupied rural PA.
>worse than NY
>no SAFE Act
>getting a handgun is not only possible it doesn't require getting a permit just to own one
Doubt.jpg

Attached: 1548021570747.webm (540x566, 82K)

accurate post

Attached: 1553179122185.jpg (900x735, 121K)

Do you like not speaking english, 67 iq haitians, and New Yawkas who don't realize they aren't in New Yawk? Gun laws are good from what I hear.

>being a sweatlet

Can't even compete.

Guns are important but living in a cultural black hole is worse.

Except for red flag laws, must be 21 to play (for rifles too), no open carry, total ban on rate increasing devices (including binary triggers), and the fact that we're the birthplace for the CNN-CIA Jewish Cuban Gun-Grabbing Superstar team.

Well it's not like New York, even the very rural parts, is much better. It's still a dramatic improvement. I don't have to stay there forever either, it just happens to be my first out.

Fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1465766040404.gif (371x262, 488K)

Too late. There's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Sword_Art_Online_Alternative_Gun_Gale_Online_08_1080p0004.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

>North of Tampa
I'll find you, motherfucker
That's my neck of the woods

I'll shit the place up and vote it into NY 2.0 and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

No fuck you. I hope your publix is closed, you have eternal snowbirds driving in front of you, that the mosquitoes and love bugs are year round and that you are forced to live in an HOA.

I hope your pool screen tears.

I hope no matter where you go you never find a tree spot to park

Can't wait to leave this fucking shithole of a state. Enjoy your democrat mulatto tropical rainforest lmao. The only people who can enjoy Florida are the rich people who don't have to live with all the shitskins, and the dumb who don't care.

Attached: 1359235016640.png (450x215, 152K)

Can anyone recommend a good place to shoot in North Florida, near St. Augustine in particular?
Where do you intend to go? The states that are equal to or better than Florida (in terms of guns laws) are at serious risk of being overrun by Mexicans/Central Americans.

Attached: a0QPoLQ_460s.jpg (460x429, 35K)

Stay out yankee we're full.

Shooters World has an indoor 100 yd range

>Where do you intend to go?
Missouri or Nevada
States that are whiter and have better gun laws than FL off the top of my head: NH, Maine, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Nevada, Nebraska, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, North Carolina, TX, Oklahoma, Kansas, Dakotas, Idaho, WV, Tennessee, Kentucky

It's just fucking funny listening to you spics go on about how great your state is just because it feels like satan's asscrack.

Attached: 1538785236771.gif (392x392, 2.81M)

>States that are whiter and have better gun laws than FL off the top of my head: NH, Maine, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Nevada, Nebraska, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, North Carolina, TX, Oklahoma, Kansas, Dakotas, Idaho, WV, Tennessee, Kentucky
I think its dubious to say all those states have better gun laws than Florida. A few do (Most of the western states), but most are about even. Maine and Nebraska don't have stand-your-ground. Pennsylvania requires you to register handguns with the state. Texas isn't whiter than Florida (It's just fucking funny listening to you spics go on about how great your state is just because it feels like satan's asscrack.
1. I'm white. 2. I'm not Florida's biggest fan either, and I was happy to move to North Florida from South Florida, but I think its ridiculous the way people rag on the state as a "shithole". Try living in Maryland. THAT'S a shithole.
>feels like satan's asscrack
>Complaining about the heat
Weakness confirmed.

Attached: 1546295414013.gif (250x257, 231K)

>Maine and Nebraska don't have stand-your-ground.
This sucks
>Pennsylvania requires you to register handguns with the state.
Wrong
>Texas isn't whiter than Florida (

>Sure feels like it's whiter
Really? The couple times I've been to Texas it felt like South Florida, but with Mexicans instead of Cubans and Guatemalans. Where are you in Florida?
>Also, just because Baltimore and DC are shitty doesn't make FL not shitty.
I didn't say that it did. My point is that Florida is a decent state. Not the best, far from the worst. If you feel that Florida is an appalling shithole, you are probably young and have limited experience outside of maybe 2-3 states.

Attached: 1546718480066.gif (500x345, 337K)

>Wrong
That's only somewhat correct.
>It should be noted however that all transfers of handguns in Pennsylvania are required to go through the Pennsylvania Instant Check System (PICS) and as such the Pennsylvania State Police keep a "Sales Database" of all handguns purchased within the Commonwealth
pafoa.org/law/
YOU don't register with the state, but the state keeps know when you bought a handgun.

its hot and theres a lot of bugs

>no open carry
You can OC antique (pre-1918) firearms and replicas.

Florida and 70% of the people that live there are cancer but they have good gun laws.

>and that you are forced to live in an HOA
If there's another name for hell, I don't know what it is.

MI is the same way. They claim not to have a handgun registry. It's just whenever I buy a handgun I have to turn into the police a form with all my personal information, and information about the gun, for them to keep on file. Totally not a registry though...

It gets slow and repetitive. Everything will close by 9. Full of old retirees and some college kids from new college. It can be beautiful but much of the time it’s irritating to deal with traffic and shitty drivers in 85 degree weather. Depends on your job and family I guess. Lots of people still packing in to FL btw so expect more Sarasota creep.

Attached: A8051007-5AFA-45DB-8D7E-668002C1CF34.jpg (1024x683, 71K)

So I could theoretically OC and zimzam someone with a full retard broomhandle but not a Glock? Not that I'd really ever OC outside of innawoods/range situations anyway.

Attached: F4027CFA-C6A5-4FCF-AC05-BBA7DCB50919.jpg (750x745, 57K)

Lurk more. Holy shit.

The one time I was in Texas I swear I didn't see a single white. Though it was El Paso so that's probably not completely fair.