Indian aircraft carrier catches fire, kills crew

firstpost.com/india/fire-on-board-ins-vikramaditya-kills-indian-naval-officer-accident-took-place-when-aircraft-carrier-was-entering-karwar-harbour-6523951.html

Vaatniccccckkk!

Attached: ins.jpg (1486x1041, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=FccB5YGYfyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fucking faggot your title image implies the entire crew burned to death, which would have been epic

Definitely got themselves the raw end of the deal

Methane fire.

SUPER POWER
U
P
E
R

P
O
W
E
R

>fire started on the designated shitting deck

>The fire was reported on board INS Vikramaditya when it was entering the harbour in Karwar in Karnataka.
that's an achievement.

the hits keep rolling
how are the poos gonna spin this one?

Attached: indian_toilet_best.jpg (971x532, 59K)

BY 2020
Y

It's so advanced, the turbines can be powered by burning poos like coal.

What exactly do you expect from a bunch of piss drinkers?

Attached: 537045-cleopatra-700-2.jpg (700x400, 63K)

Fires happen all the time on warships - the fact that only one person died is good going for the damage control processes they have.

Tell me pajeet. Tell me some sweet, little lie.

Yes fires do happen but they happen far too often to the Indians.

Oh god the smell

The worst thing about russian equipment failing in India : You dont know who to mock.

Oh? And what basis do you say that from? Do you read their annual incident reports?

Yes

imagine the smell of that carrier

Care to elaborate?

Pot calling kettle black

Attached: 1552391396050m.jpg (450x1024, 69K)

Criminally underrated

They'll probably find a way to blame Pakistan somehow.

This seems to be a trend with their navy. They had a submarine get severely damaged recently due to an unsecured hatch that opened while diving. Literally no other country that can afford submarines has that level of incompetence.

Just a few more months...

Attached: jnvo2q8y5al01.jpg (720x867, 65K)

Impressive, with one stroke, the Indian Brahman has ascended to the seat of global power, contrasting with the traditionally bloody rise of lesser nations. With that power, they shall bring to the world many gifts, such as indoor plumbing, safe public transport, and effective tech support. One can only hope that the more feeble states that surround India will do the needful and not stand in the way of this nation's unstoppable rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&

This video is also amazing:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>india at its peak looks like any shopping mall built in the last ten years

How embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=FccB5YGYfyE

Check out this guys trips to India. Pay attention to the background people in all of them, shits fucking weird. Dudes just gravitate to whatever is going on, shits something else

Check out the bald and bankrupt channel on youtube. Tons of videos of that nature on there.

What's crazy about the C90 video is that the guy is super positive about literally every other country he visits. He rode on a motorcycle from Malaysia to London, and the only place he said he hated was India.

>One can only hope that the more feeble states that surround India will do the needful and not stand in the way of this nation's unstoppable rise.
lol

Anyone have the webm of the Chinese sailors trying to hold a bulkhead door during a storm only to get blown the fuck out by Poseidon's desire to flood the room?

Literally the second post in kek

Hyperpoop 2020

I know that guys videos as well. Great stuff and he's particularly well treated in Iran IIRC.

Now regarding India, I've never been there but I know several people who have. One of them literally told me she felt relieved as soon as she sat in the airplane seat on the way home. I'd like to visit Sri Lanka since the landscapes look awesome and they have toilets there but India? No fucking way I'm ever going there.

Hyperpoop trains whose engines burn vedic cow dung patties. Let's not forget this important detail.

Attached: 1170691_1664024227171401_4363642966532785448_n.png (629x882, 564K)

I've heard that the people in richer areas are very kind and welcoming, but yeah, I have no desire to go there. Your friend is super brave going there as a woman, though. I've heard secondhand stories of women staying in hotels and being kept up throughout the night by guys trying her door to see if it's unlocked. Shit's scary.

>Your friend is super brave going there as a woman, though
Was my mother actually. An Indian work colleague got married and she was invited and since she never was in India before she thought "what the heck". And she wasn't alone she was with other guests and her colleagues family the whole time so security was taken care for.

Still, the anecdotes she told me really didn't make me want to visit lol. And you wouldn't believe how she and her clothes stank....for days. And showering didn't do a thing.