>be austrian
>gun laws are weird
>anyone can buy bolt action rifles
>pump action shotguns are forbidden
>semi-auto shotguns are legal
>need ID to buy 9mm ammo
>need no ID to buy .30-06, 5.56x45mm or 7.62x54R
>not allowed to shoot on public land without hunting license
>not allowed to shoot on private land without special permit that's impossible to get
>not allowed to carry a gun without special permit that's impossible to get unless you work for private security
>suppressors not allowed because of James Bond

Please Jow Forums, free me from this Hellhole. I just want to shoot my AR in peace

Attached: comment_7rWrZu04ke8WTX4c4HHwMcn3Nltsav7F.gif (326x318, 189K)

Shooting ranges are spread thin. You can be lucky if one is near your city. And then pray the owners are not retarded like on the range near me:

>range is owned by hunters who look down on anyone who isn't a hunter
>fuck precision shooters
>fuck people training for self-defence
>fuck people training for Biathlon
>fuck people who just want to have a good time
>they are all hardcore traditionalists, lots of them shooting black powder rifles
>I'm sure they jerk off to pictures of 17th century wheellock guns

>rules are strict as fuck and entirely nonsensical
>"For safety reasons, magazine sizes over 5 are not allowed"
>there's no legal limit for mag sizes but fuck that, amirite?
>AR-15 came with a 10 round magazine only
>begged them to let me use it, even if I just load 5 rounds
>denied.mp3
>one guy got denied shooting a revolver because it could fit 6 rounds

I heard some politician over there was doing something about muzzies / mosques? Doesn't sound that bad gun-wise.

Wow are there any non-cucked whites in your country?

I don't know. Come to Aus. Not Austria but Australia.

Attached: hey-guys-i-found-a-way-out-bang-32447012.png (500x523, 136K)

Yeah, they don't want to let them build more mosques, which I am 100% fine with.

But I wish I could just load my AR-15 with 30 rounds, go to the range and have a good time. But everyone has this irrational semi-auto rifle fear.

Spread few and far in-between hordes of retards who have never seen a gun and blindly believe all anti-gun rhetoric

>pump action shotguns are forbidden
>semi-auto shotguns are legal

wtf. cause movies is my guess?

Attached: 1513795632880.jpg (408x439, 59K)

Yes. Literally because Arnold Schwarzenegger used pump-action shotguns in Terminator.

Attached: 585787.png (480x479, 197K)

Also the best thing are "Forbidden Weapons". A weapon is forbidden if the gov't declares it forbidden.

Are there any criteria for what is and is not forbidden? Of course not! It's the legal equivalent of "Because I said so"

Attached: 586344.png (480x572, 421K)

Arnold uses a semi and a lever shotgun in T1 and T2 respectively. Reese uses the pump in the first one and Sarah in the second.

He said he wants to shoot his AR in peace, not in a mosque

>Wants to shoot in peace
>Islam is religion of peace
Going to a mosque seems like a logical conclusion

Attached: 1514484564522.jpg (634x478, 47K)

There was a shooting that lead to the ban. Also, Austria is top 3 countries in europe for guns. If you don't wamt to carry austria is hands down the best country in europe.

>lever action shotguns are allowed if I am not mistaken
>hollow points are for range and hunting only
>cap and ball revolvers are regulated the same as semi autos
>garands used to be arbitrarily banned while ARs were allowed if I am not mistaken
>EU can randomly fuck our laws (10 rounds for semi auto rifles)
>weapons like airguns below 6 mm, muskets and crossbows are less regulated but still regulated
>guns, while not as radically demonized as in the us, are never even brought up as an political issue
did i miss anything?

You can do private deals with shotties legaly and easy since they are not registered.

you can marry me and come live in america

I'm British
Believe me it could be a lot worse
The disguised shotgun grab coming to the UK for example

Brazil here. Not as bad as UK, but still.

>gotta be 25 or older for gun permit
>if you got a carry permit, you can't train with that gun on a range
>if you got a training permit, you can't carry the gun you're training with
>if you want to defend yourself, only small calibers are allowed
>you can buy no more than 50 bullets a year with self-defense permit
>if you want to compete, shotguns and higher calibers are allowed
>if you own a carry gun and sell it to someone with a training permit, you'll still be registered as the carry owner in a different system
>can mistakenly be held accountable by crimes committed by the buyer

But the best of all is that all the great guns of old, like the Nugget, can only be obtained with a collector's permit, which means you'll never ever be allowed to shoot a single bullet out of that gun, ever. Basically, if you collect, you can't shoot. If you train, you can't defend yourself, and if you defend yourself, you can't train. It's a fucking catch-22, but more retarded.

Will Bolsonaro fix it?

>while not as radically demonized in the US
You donĀ“t actually believe this, do you? Guns are not "demonized" in America - fringe SJW groups do not reflect the opinion of the masses, the supreme law of the land or the law of most states of the union.

That does sound utterly fucked up

I feel you fellow austro-bro.
The only freedom loving people I have met so far were Croats, Serbs and some Austrians at Stellung.
I'm just outside of Vienna so I hope it's a bit better in rural areas.

I'm a nogunz too; my father would beat the shit out of me if I were to buy one, Alois hitler style.
I thought about moving out but in that case I might as well emigrate to America land of the reee.

thats really gay but can you put a stick inside an ar15 mag to limit it to 5 rounds like how people here limit their shotguns to 3 rounds?

It objectively isn't you turbonigger, even if you don't want to carry Czech Republic and Switzerland are still the best in the EU.

>switzerland
>eu

>disguised shotgun grab
elaborate

Shooting of pest bird species became almost impossible due to change in the law (yes farmers now need a license to shoot pigeons and said license is difficult to get)
To own a shotgun in the UK you need to demonstrate a need for one, in theory you don't but an fao will not grant a license if you state cos I want one.
No need for shotgun to control pests, shotgun license is revoked

No, he just wanted to get elected now everything doesnt matter anymore.

>Be Switzerland
>Get oppressed by EU anti gun laws even without being a member

Attached: mm.png (500x670, 468K)

Ah, typical politician. Anybody who actually wants to be a politician should not be allowed to become one.

is that Chris Packham's thing? jesus christ what a fag. can you give me a tldr?

Yes, it's all over the Msm

Lmao why the fuck are your laws made by movies?

because retard normies see movies and think they are real life. Hollywood has a massive unconscious influence.

You have the most humorous deprivation of liberty at least. Reminds me of the gift of the magi.