Waco Fortifications

>no Dragon's Teeth
>no razor wire
>no pillboxes
>not even any trenches
>not even any sandbags

All these things are easily made with concrete or cheap materials, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: 800px-Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-g.jpg (800x533, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutlandherald.com/news/texas-stalemate-persists-as-man-stays-holed-up-off-the/article_55d9b42c-aab0-59fb-b607-d4e357e8467f.html
star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article55117550.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R07-xHYm_g0
youtube.com/watch?v=xcStvSplGKY
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were a religious cult, not Jow Forumsommandoes, although the bit about full retard guns (if true) makes me think there had to be at least someone who knew what they were doing.

That part was probably made up.

It was probably just idiots bumpfiring. When you're a couple miles away, shots sound funny. I was absolutely sure one of my neighbors owned a legit cannon until I found out he just has a .50

It was on record as being made up. The justification of the search warrant was that people living a mile down the street told ATF agents "those people shoot so many guns that it sounds like a machine gun".

I feel bad for the people at ruby ridge but Waco had no reason to go down the way it did. The people inside should have given up peacefully and then sued.

>tfw no cannon for plinking
Why live

>he doesn't know

Probably because they were innocent, and weren't actually going to wage war on the government or whatever shit the alphabet soup agencies thought they were going to do?

I'm still not convinced the cocksucker wasn't just hiding it as a surprise. Every now and then on a nice day I'll hear him shooting off in the distance and I have to wonder just what the fuck he's doing up there

It was a fucking doomsday cult, they didn't want to hold out, they (or their leadership) wanted to be martyred. The 7 seals of the apocalypse is right on their jew gadsden. They're fortunate their government obliged them in such spectacular fashion.

Attached: branch_davidians_symbol_flag_emblem.jpg (746x476, 43K)

Be careful, the discord trannies who flooded the janitor applications really, REALLY hate anything to do with Waco

Attached: BF21A94C-E200-4241-8FCD-148915D56B8E.png (565x765, 180K)

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
nice weather today, maybe we'll get the band together outside after dinner

They were never going to give up peacefully. Despite that, you can't really fault the Branch Davidians for what happened, the expectation of resolvinh shit peacefully should reasonably fall on law enforcement, which they made to attempt to do. They wanted a show.

Koresh was thinking about how he could control his followers and fuck all th women.
Koresh wasthinking about molesting children.
They were thinking about being cucks and letting Koresh dissolve their marriage and giving their wives to Koresh.

>fall on law enforcement
in this particular case, they were the one's escalating the situation and force at every turn

They were training to fight the government though, that was pretty confirmed 100%. All morals and politics aside, they didn't put much thought into defending themselves. More importantly, it shows just how shitty the feds operate against actual threats. Facing people who actually took defense seriously, I would expect the feds to immediately violate posse comitatus and beg the military to handle it.

Goddamn, that flag is badass/scary.

You mean like that Dallas shooter who was killing cops so the blew him up with a bomb robot?
Or like Donner who was also shooting cops so they burned the house down around him.
There are a lot more if you go looking.

Training to fight the government, stockpiling weapons, and many other things are not against the law. 99% of the time that people do these things, nothing happens. These people die in a nursing home. The point here is that the government response was actually the trigger for fighting that David Koresh never thought that he would actually have.

Yeah m8, any time regular cops get met with actual resistance, training goes out the window and it's call of duty time. I was watching fuckin daytime television the other week, one of those body cam serials. This guy is shooting out through his house using his surveillance camera as an eye outside, and the lead cop in the stack blindly returns fire from around the neighbors house into the suspects apartment while knowing there was a downed officer inside. No fucking aiming, he was spraying indiscriminately at this guy's house at a greater than 45 degree angle. But no, HE was the threat to the community, not the assholes raiding a guy for being rude while armed

Waco's real lesson was how woefully incompetent the ATF really is.

It's almost like they were just minding their own damn business, not expecting to get attacked and murdered.

dorner is one thing but i cant really fault the dallas cops for doing what ever they could to stop the threat. Using an eod bot as a suicide bomber is uncouth but the guy was ACTIVELY shooting at people.

whats funny is that places like islamberg are able to exist without much scrutiny by the government. its almost like if your weird quasi-militant community ACTS crazy, they government will treat you like you're crazy.

>Facing people who actually took defense seriously, I would expect the feds to immediately violate posse comitatus and beg the military to handle it.

I was thinking about this the other day. If the davidians had had their act together (better weapons, more training, appropriate fortifications, etc) then they probably could have defeated the feds full stop. Then what?

In fact on that note isn't there some group somewhere in america who's been besieged by the us government for like the last 20 years? I remember reading about it a long time ago but I can't remember who or where it was.

>He believes the CBS movie of the week.

Probably not that they'll get raided just for being an easy target.

Big if true.

it was made up, just like randy weavers charges were.

this

Attached: 53034517_2164934030212590_757023165997121536_n.jpg (828x468, 88K)

its a family. texan I think.

John Joe Gray Gun Barrel, Texas

>Defeated the feds.

Nope. No cult or milita has the resources to hold off the number of people the feds and state government can call up. They'd get smashed.

No domestic group is going to take on thousands of Federal Marshalls, National Guard, Police and FBI and win. The best they can do is a little damage and force escalation until they get killed dead or arrested.

Eh, i cant imagine it would be hard to get a stalemate long enough to force more favorable negotiations

get fucked, blew line bootlicker. a single family did just that for 16 years.

rutlandherald.com/news/texas-stalemate-persists-as-man-stays-holed-up-off-the/article_55d9b42c-aab0-59fb-b607-d4e357e8467f.html

star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article55117550.html

wow the text formatting on that first article is terrible. funny how that guy's basically been on house arrest for 16 years while claiming to be 'free'

funny how terrified they were to go in after him.

they believed all that "freedom" bullshit that I always hear Ameritards spew on here.

Attached: 1524916940230.png (927x2380, 335K)

>The people inside should have given up peacefully and then sued.

That was actually the plan. Koresh was writing his interpretation of the Seven Seals and was scheduled to come out once it was finished. Dr. Philip Arnold presented the evidence at the Waco hearing back in 1995.

Attached: Arnold.png (1126x831, 676K)

i would be. you're looking for a dude you KNOW will shoot you if he sees you and he has an entire plot of woods to hide in. better to just let him rot in his shack for the rest of his life.

Fuck em.

Attached: waco1.jpg (953x1347, 228K)

Just downloaded three docs on Waco, one on the Vagas shooting, one on the current state of police, and one on Fallujah. Should be a pretty good night.

That's exactly what the sheriff said. And the district attorney's office agreed 16 years latter and finally dropped the charges.

>legit canon
>.50
Spot the difference

Whatever they were thinking, they didn't expect to be murdered by the BATF.

He wasn't actively shooting at people. They had him cornered and pinned down. They could have waited him out, in shifts for days if necessary. That would have been the professional thing to do. But they were in too much of a hurry to get home and beat their wives, so they blew him up.

The Feds don't have the resources to hold off the number of people (including some of their own) who would turn out in support of a militia that people sympathize with. That's why they always tell the (((media))) they're fucking kids.

>That's why they always tell the (((media))) they're fucking kids.
And we have a winner. someone pointed it out.

They were slightly weird but totally innocent religious people who were cruelly murdered by Democrats.

were they really planning on fighting the gov, because their set up seems like it was built for societal collapse, not against the gov like your reasons stated

thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=R07-xHYm_g0

>not youtube.com/watch?v=xcStvSplGKY

In the later part of the WACO siege the ATF officers had intended to deprive the Davidians of sleep by pumping music into the compound. David Koresh returned the favour by setting up one of his Marshall amps and going into a guitar solo at the ATF agents.

based and redpilled Vern

it was a compound to live in, not a fortress.
they didn't live their life waiting for the wrath of the feds to come down on them with unprecedented force

i'll likely never play the game but with all the hype for ubi going full sjw with their titles and then accidentally releasing good music that actually isn't too far off from reality...
well i'll say i was shocked but the hope county choir is neat

Law-abiding citizens generally don't fear the US Government busting their walls down with tanks.

you wanna know the hard truth? Koresh had a dirty nuke,

just torrent. whether that be capeshit, games or otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

Attached: America.jpg (960x958, 188K)

Wasn't part of their doomsday prophecy that the agents of evil would come after them in the guise of the feds? Or am I thinking of another cult

wow hes not bad

"Boy, I sure hope the government doesn't kill us all for no reason"

i think that was heavens gate. or jonestown.

>Koresh was a noise marine

if americans like their country, they deserve what comes to them.

soon their country will collapse and they will be the ones to suffer constant warfare and destruction like they brought on so many others. none of them will be spared because they all deserve it.

>soon their country will collapse and they will be the ones to suffer constant warfare and destruction like they brought on so many others. none of them will be spared because they all deserve it.
What goes around comes around.
You first conquer the world then the world comes and conquers you.

they didnt conquer shit. they stole the accomplishments of others. america has never won a war or made a notable achievement in its history, and an american has never been influential.

Love this song.

reminder that TWA 800 was shot down because several passengers were dissidents and the navy wanted to test a missile.

the US is no better (if not worse) than north korea.

I'm related to Vernon. you should have heard him sing in person. i saw him when I was really little at a family reunion or a camp meeting. my great grandmother said this is your cousin Vernon. my family was seriously weirded out over it all. my younger cousin had it flagged when the security clearance thing he needed was put through. they grilled him about eric rudolph and shady adventist doings. he wasnt even adventist his mom raised him and shes an andrea dworkin clone.

It was before I was even in kindergarten, early, early eighties. I don't remember anything else about him.

That they wanted to worship in their own way in a beautiful place out in the country?

Thank god. Can I be spared if I pledge my allegiance to russia and become an honorary vatnik? On the condition I get a complementary PKM and all the potato vodka I can drink of course.

Except for the fucking Star of David...

Am I the only one who thought the bomb bot idea was fucking fantastic? Because that shit was great

Don’t be an ass. Anti-semitism is a dead meme.

That only works when law enforcement is willing to accept a surrender. Waco was a slaughter and OKC was the result.

Careful my dick , fuck the jannies and fuck there spook paymasters.

This. You don't get to kill a dozen cops (or anyone) then expect to be left alone with negotiators and pizza. Dallas was a free pass , one of the occasions where cops doing crazy shit was fine and dandy.

>T. Joofag
It's fine, the niggers are the bigger problem anyway. Well, I suppose they're not the "bigger problem," but they're the more threatening to your immediate well-being than the Juden who work slowly and insidiously to ruin you, instead of just raping and murdering

But I’m not a Jew and this is really old.

>look up his other songs
>all the seething boomers in the comments
what was I even expecting

These.

Mass shooters should be disposed of with as little fuss and as little publicity as possible.

I would prefer my tax dollars get spent better. Keeping dozens of officers on one call for days is a waste of resources. Kill the asshole and get the street back open and get the cops back on their regular patrol.

>WE WUZ THE FIRST CONQUERS N SHEIT
I'm picking up subtle hints of shitskin third worlder.

Yeah that's what the difference is.

>t. moishe sheckelberg

Emergency Jew Response Team deployed

Attached: 1555716839319.png (968x653, 619K)

>t. 56% getting shot by his own governmet for asking for basic rights

wouldnt the end result be the same?

no. you deserve death and suffering because you are a consumerist whore. your post about trading loyalties at the drop of a hat proves this.

>if its niggers in Detroit, send the SWAT team
>if its a religious cult in the middle of nowhere then its ok
Its like the rules shouldn’t apply there, right?

>Nope. No cult or milita has the resources to hold off the number of people the feds and state government can call up. They'd get smashed.
Bundy Ranch.

I would like to point out that Posse Comitatus has explicit exceptions for situations in which the federal government is unable to enforce the law. It's called the Insurrection Act.

This is why the Marines got deployed in Los Angeles in 1992 after the feds weren't able to stop the rioting, and it's why any militia that successfully wins a fight with glowniggers will get droned.

She’s cute for a fat chick.

It's never okay. It's not who's being raided, it's what the feds do in order to attack people that are innocent until proven guilty.

>Not understanding how mercenaries work
>Valuing the boomer concept of loyalty over actually winning

This is why america is #1

Fuck Jannies

Attached: 1553188880115.jpg (720x727, 85K)